Premier DJ Services Reviews

197 Reviews for Premier DJ Services

Premier DJ Services 1
Premier DJ Services 2

Caitlin · Married on 05/06/2017

Dan the DJ was the highlight of the wedding!!! Everyone had only great things to say about his services. He was an integral part of the day and did the outside ceremony (even though it rain right before I walked out and all), he handed my dad his cowboy hat for the father daughter dance from behind his booth (which surprised everyone), and made our night the best it possibly could've been. He is super easy to get along with and very responsive with question/ideas. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants a great DJ. Thank you again - Best Night EVER!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Golden · Married on 04/01/2017

Dan is awesome! Great guy, meticulous in planning and easy to work with. My husband wanted us to throw in some country music so he did some research and threw some of our favorites into the mix. We were delinquent on coming up with our song list for the reception intros, etc. (wedding planning at the end gets so crazy!) but he took everything in stride even when we didn't have songs to him until a few days before. He even had some songs handy as a back-ups just in case we dropped the ball on our end! Nothing but good things to say!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Kyle · Married on 03/25/2017

Sabri Sisman DJ'ed our wedding and the experience could not have been better. Extremely responsive, worked with us on all our requests, and came through on the big day. Highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/02/2017

Cassie · Married on 10/22/2016

We had DJ Sabri be our maestro for our wedding. From the get go, he understood that when there's a Filipino wedding, everyone will be dancing, so when it came to Top 100 and line dancing, he had everything lined up for us, along with our suggested songs during cocktail and reception hour. He was very detailed and even practiced pronouncing everyone's name in our bridal party including our parents when we had our last in person meeting with him. He was also very responsive via email. You will definitely be taken care of with DJ Sabri and this company!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Diana · Married on 10/08/2016

I worked with Dan to plan our wedding. He was great to work with. He asked a lot of questions about my husband and my music preferences so that he would be able to play exactly what we wanted at our wedding reception. The problem was that what we wanted was just for as many people to be dancing and having a good time as possible, so I think we didn't give him as much guidance as he hoped. Fortunately, Dan is an amazing DJ, and all of our guests raved about how great the music selections were - I don't think the dance floor was ever not crowded! He really used his experience from other weddings to read our guests and play the songs they seemed to enjoy dancing to most. He even helped us plan our timeline for the evening (a huge help since I didn't have a wedding planner). He's a great choice in a DJ and any couple can trust him for their special day!

Sent on 12/25/2016

Cory · Married on 10/01/2016

Where do I even begin? Dan is by far the greatest DJ ever. He is so laid back and easy to work with. He has an expansive knowledge of music and it's easy to see he loves what he does. The lighting for our wedding was also incredible. He is by far one of the most genuine people I have ever meet. We loved all of our meetings with him, and talking and getting to know him. If you have the chance to work with Premier DJ services, I suggest you do it. Dan is the kind of person you want as you DJ but as your friend as well!

Sent on 10/06/2016

Molly · Married on 10/01/2016

Sabri was awesome! Prior to the wedding, we met and he calmed all of our fears surrounding timing and the music. He was organized, professional and clearly experienced. The whole evening ran smoothly in very large part because of Sabri. Most importantly, he read the crowd and kept them dancing literally all night. There dance floor was packed and that was exactly what we wanted! Look no further if you're looking for an excellent, fun, reliable DJ!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Amy · Married on 09/24/2016

Sabri was organized and prompt during the planning process, and he had everyone dancing and having a good time at my wedding! Great to work with.

Sent on 10/25/2016

Jamie · Married on 07/02/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dan Huynh and Premier DJ Services. First of all, Dan met with my mom and I for over two hours in a Starbucks before we even hired him, getting a sense of our vision for the wedding, talking us through the services he offers and steps he takes to get to know couples and their music style/preferences prior to the wedding (all the while throwing in sweet little nuggets of wisdom, like to whisper jokes in each other's ears right as you start your first dance :)). He is friendly and warm and always professional (and, DJ work aside, he is just the kind of person you immediately want to be friends with). He paid attention to the details (making sure how to pronounce the names of the bridal party) but also remained very flexible (we decided last minute whether flower girl and ring bearer would be announced/introduced at the reception). He accommodated our outdoor ceremony beautifully. Mics for the officiant, two readers, and my husband and I reading our vows...we were all easily heard by all 170 guests! He went above and beyond to consult with my younger brother, who played a classical guitar piece while I walked down the aisle, to make he was comfortable and set up how he liked, and to make sure acoustically everything was perfect. It is so evident that Dan truly loves what he does! He was so thoughtful about the music choices throughout the reception. He really nailed it. He listened to all our input--but the best part is I never felt that I needed to give him much because I trusted his instincts 100%. I had so many guests tell me afterwards how they loved every song so much, they were "basically trapped on the dance floor!" :) You'd be foolish not to want Dan and Premier DJ Services on your vendor team!!! Thank you, Premier DJ Services!!!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Tarynn · Married on 06/25/2016

At our wedding, we received so many compliments on the music! Johnny did a fantastic job of keeping everyone on the dance floor and making the music flow together. We had a number of traditional Serbian folk songs that we wanted to play, and Johnny did an excellent job of incorporating them into our reception. We had so much fun on the dance floor that when we asked for an encore after our last dance, Johnny not only played one more song, but played two! He was the best!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/18/2016

To all the brides out there - BOOK DAN AND HIS TEAM. It was certainly one of the best decisions my husband and I made. Dan came recommended by my wedding planner, and everything she said was true. Dan was extremely professional but also made the entire process so much fun. My husband and I delighted in the mornings we spent making breakfast, sipping coffee, and perusing music selections/favorites. And when we needed some guidance, Dan was there to make some great suggestions! It's true, the dance floor was packed, and everyone told me how great the vibe and energy was - Dan made it happen. I had my youngest to oldest on the dance floor and it was certainly quite the party!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Colleen · Married on 06/11/2016

Johnny was such an amazing DJ. Throughout the whole process, he was very accommodating and answered all of our questions. The ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception portions of the wedding went without a hitch, and the music selection was top notch. We didn't have a specific playlist for the dancing, but Johnny nevertheless kept the dance floor packed the whole night. We did have some very specific requests (my husband and I love pop-punk and emo music), and the end of the night turned into our very own rock show.

We highly recommend Johnny!

Sent on 07/04/2016

Dan was a great DJ and friend to work with. The first time that we spoke on the phone, we spent an hour just going over what our musical preferences were and getting to know Dan as a person. He is very easygoing, relaxed, and perceptive of the audience's mood so during our reception, Dan very nicely chose the songs from the slow ones to the fast ones. We wouldn't change a single thing!

Sent on 08/22/2016

DJ Johnny was awesome!!! He is very flexible and was able to fit all of our needs. We made a few unique requests & he executed them flawlessly. He pronounced all of the names correctly when introducing our bridal party & was very organized. He answered all of my emails right away & was very helpful when we asked for suggestions or advice! We had a segment of Italian music that he mixed together as a medley & he found the perfect spot to play it so that we kept everyone dancing. I got so many compliments on how great the music was and how much fun everyone had. I would highly recommend Johnny for your upcoming wedding!! He was awesome - thanks Johnny!

Sent on 05/24/2016

Robyn · Married on 05/14/2016

Dan was incredible! We are both pretty indecisive when it comes to music, and he was able to put together an event that was, in one word, epic! Two months later, people are still talking about what a great party it was.
    He was also incredibly helpful when we had difficulty choosing certain songs, like for the Mother-Son dance, and gave us a whole list of songs to listen to.
    His easygoing, fun, upbeat, "nothing can faze me" attitude was perfect for our wedding day. He paid attention to the details (like making sure to check with us on how to pronounce names for introductions) and asked our opinions on things we didn't even know to think about!
    People are still telling me it was the best wedding they have ever been to, and Dan is a huge part of that.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Brigitte · Married on 05/07/2016

Johnny was super easy to work with! We had a pretty diverse crowd and helped us mix the playlist to have a little bit of something for everyone. He made sure to build the energy and had everyone dancing by the end!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Julia · Married on 04/30/2016

Working with Dan was a dream. He was organized and so helpful in planning on how we wanted to use music in our ceremony. He thought of things surrounding the timing and pacing of our event that never would have occurred to me. He helped us curate a great playlist, along with a do not playlist which was almost as important! I have already recommended him to anyone who will listen, and I wouldn't hesitate to continue to do so. He was a professional through and through.

Sent on 06/03/2016

Jessica · Married on 03/19/2016

Friendly, attentive, flexible, WONDERFUL to work with. My husband and I found Premier DJ Services on Wedding Wire and promptly received a response with a quote. We met up with Sabri at a local cafe as a meet and greet and he listened to all of our wants, needs and answered any questions we had... we ended up hiring him on the spot! He was great at keeping in touch throughout the process and was very easy to communicate with. He covered our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception- our guests never left the dance floor! We will make sure to recommend Premier DJ Services to all of our other friends who will be getting married. Thank you for all of your help Sabri!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Anna · Married on 10/24/2015

Sabri DJ'd our wedding and we could not have been happier. He controlled the event, read the audience perfectly and overall had the party rocking. He was fantastic to work with leading up to the event; he was responsive, organized and attentive. All and all, I would recommend him again and again.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Jen · Married on 10/10/2015

Sabri DJ'd our wedding this past weekend and did an *amazing* job! He was accessible, flexible, and helpful throughout the planning process. We met twice -- first early on to see if it was the right fit, and then a few weeks before the wedding to go over the day-of timeline and musical preferences. Our wedding was on the non-traditional side, and Sabri adapted beautifully and helped us think through our options even though some were unorthodox. He had everyone dancing and was so polite and professional. We highly recommend Sabri and Premier DJ Services -- you'll be in good hands!

Thanks, Sabri!
    -Jen & Garry

Sent on 10/14/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/03/2015

They are working professional, everything was perfect I definitely recommend them...

Sent on 05/29/2016

Joseph · Married on 09/19/2015

Sabri from Premier DJ Services was awesome and he was the perfect DJ for our wedding. He was professional, dependable, and he was both knowledgeable on making suggestions to us, as well as being receptive of our own requests. Angela, my wife, as well as myself would recommend Sabri from Premier DJ Services for any event. This company and Sabri made this an easy, enjoyable experience and my wife and I will remember this beautiful day for the rest of our lives. 5/5! Thanks Sabri, you rock brother!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Best DJ my husband and I could have ever hoped for! Our wedding was the best party we could have imagined because of DJ Johnny. He was extremely easy to work with, flexible, responsive, he even worked with my dad who created a ridiculous special request for a surprise performance during the reception. DJ Johnny kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night. He played great music tailored to our taste, he kept 100% on top of the schedule and itinerary throughout the evening and he was an overall great person to work with. We are so grateful for having him DJ our wedding and couldn't be happier with the party he put on for us!

Sent on 09/21/2015

We used Andrew Doutt from Premier DJ Services and could not have been happier! He took the time to really learn and understand what we wanted for our music, and then went above and beyond to deliver it. Our dance floor was packed all night, with just the right mix of different types of songs, and he made the perfect choice to close out the evening! He was also extremely easy to work with and very responsive to emails, and he worked with all of our special requests (e.g., using an edited version of our father-daughter dance song). We had a blast at our reception thanks to Andrew's great work -- we could not recommend him highly enough!!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Billy · Married on 09/12/2015

Out of all the planning that was required for our wedding, working with Dan and his team was the easiest part of the whole process. Dan worked with us to make sure our playlist and flow of the evening went exactly as we wanted.

During the day of the wedding Dan and his team were very professional and made sure everything was set up with plenty of time. They also did a wonderful job of getting everyone on the dance floor and keeping the party going to the very end. I would definitely recommend Premier DJ Services to any of my friends.

Sent on 10/20/2015