183 Reviews for Premier DJ Services

MC (16)
One Event Per Day (11)
Uplighting (7)
Liability Insurance (1)

Sabri was absolutely incredible! He exceeded all our expectations for our wedding in April. He asked all the right questions beforehand via email and during our meetup 2 weeks out and was wonderful at bringing our vision to life. As MC and DJ, he kept the party going and seamlessly transitioned from activity to activity; we would highly recommend Premier DJ Services to any couple looking to hand over the reception party to a real professional.

Profile Picture Katie, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dan is the best DJ that has ever walked this earth! Not only did he rock the dance floor for three hours (no one left the dance floor- not an exaggeration), but he also handled some of our inebriated guests with professionalism and class. Hiring Dan was, hands down, the best decision we made from a vendor point of view. I have attended dozens of weddings, nothing holds a candle to Premier DJ Services.

Profile Picture Dan, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Choose Dan to be your DJ for your wedding - you will NOT be disappointed! We met with a few vendors and after meeting Dan we knew he would be perfect for our wedding - he is friendly, fun, nice, laid-back and we also had seen previous reviews saying what a great DJ he was (he lives up to the expectations!). We spoke with a Dan a few times to discuss the wedding feel and the music we like, and he provided us with a few google docs we could add/remove songs from - very helpful planning tools. Dan took all our input and created the best wedding playlist ever! Several of our guests said he was the "Best DJ Ever" (and our friends have been to TONS of weddings so thats saying something.) We were dancing all night, and during dinner Dan played these incredible acoustic covers - something we hadn't mentioned to him specifically but he did a great job reading our taste. The whole flow of the evening was perfect - from the ceremony and cocktail hour, management/MC-ing duties to the late night dance floor music selections. We danced all night long - and could've kept going! Dan was overall from start to finish so great to work with - organized, responsive, and experienced - seriously do yourself/your wedding a favor and hire him! Thank you Dan!!!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/14/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

Dan could not have been a better choice to DJ for our wedding in September! He was amazing from the very beginning - taking a weekday evening to get to know each other, get a gist of music preferences, and talk about how we both had french bulldogs. He was incredibly responsive throughout the process, from that initial meeting throughout the final weeks before the wedding, he made sure we were able to communicate any songs we wanted to hear for sure as well as those we absolutely didn't (particularly avoiding the electric slide, so overrated). He sent us an Excel-based template so the ceremony announcements/general instructions were all planned out a few weeks beforehand, and was super accommodating in helping us find and edit our first dance song so the pace worked out perfectly. It's been two months since the wedding, and we are STILL having people come up to us on a regular basis and mentioning how he was the best DJ they've ever had at a wedding, and we could not agree more!

Particularly impressive was his ability to navigate getting all his equipment and making the lighting near the dance floor look epic while half the roads in DC were shut down for security reasons. We could not recommend Dan and his team more highly - he was the consummate professional and perfect for our big day!

Profile Picture Kevin, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Sabri was an amazing DJ and the dance floor of our wedding was never empty thanks to him! Working with him prior to the wedding was such a great experience. He took the time to meet with us and get to know our music style and taste and made sure he understood our vision so we were on the same page for the big day. It was a pleasure working with Sabri and I would hire him hands down for another event!

Profile Picture Jessica , 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We loved our experience with Premier DJ Services. They are professional, responsive and really good at what they do. We worked with DJ Sabri and can't say enough great things! He was so much fun to work with and did an amazing job at the wedding. We had a few Skype-meetings with him leading up where we shared our style of music, went over a no-play list, shared ideas of songs we wanted to hear and created a timeline for the wedding. I also created a playlist on Spotify that we shared which was a great resource. Sabri kept the dance floor packed the entire night and looked like he was having a blast. I highly recommend Premier DJ!

Profile Picture Allison, 8/27/17, 15 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Sound/PA System

Sabri Sisman was the DJ assigned to us and we could not have asked for a better person or DJ. He was really professional and worked with us from the beginning of the process all the way until the end flawlessly. On the day of our wedding he was there on time, dressed professional, nice, and provided us with all the equipment we needed to make everything go of without a hitch. His announcements were straight forward and to the point. When it came down to hit the dance floor he had everybody rocking all night! The dance floor was never empty and he played all the songs that we liked and transitioned from different genres perfectly. Thank you Sabri! Carey and I couldn't have asked for a better DJ.

Profile Picture Jerald, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List

Dan Huynh was the absolute best DJ!! I had been in a wedding last year where Dan was the DJ and he did such a great job that when it was time for me to make a selection for ours he was such an easy choice. Dan had a large playlist selection for us to look at and pick what we did/didn't like and what we wanted as a must play. My husband and I were very pleased with his professionalism and at the same time down to earth/easy-going attitude! The first time I spoke with Dan on the phone I felt like he was a long-time old friend... so easy to talk to and friendly! We asked Dan to do a Reggae cocktail hour for us and with just a few songs I gave him of what I considered Reggae he 100% nailed the music and we got so many compliments on that and the rest of the night. He was spot on with the announcements he made throughout the reception, spoke very clear and strong. I think if you are looking for a great party for your wedding reception the DJ is the most important piece to that and Dan kept everyone on the dance floor all night! The only time I left was to use the bathroom and refill my drink! You will not regret using Dan as your DJ he is outstanding!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dan was an absolute pleasure to work with. Responsive, super friendly, and very professional. He met with us before the wedding to go over any must-plays or songs we didn't want to hear, and to get a sense of our style and what we envisioned for the reception, as well as explain his process and how he would transition throughout the night. He did a great job, was friendly and accommodating to our guests (while staying within our guidelines), and we really enjoyed working with him- our dance floor was busy all night. Would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Caroline, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

My husband and I decided to have Premier DJ Services at our wedding reception based on the wonderful experience that we had at another friend's wedding, who used Premier DJ Services, as well. Our DJ was Sabri Sisman, and from beginning to end, he worked with us to learn about our music preferences and he gave us great suggestions for how we might organize events during the reception. Throughout our reception, Sabri did a fantastic job playing music that was catered to our guests; we had a range from oldies to contemporary hits. At one point during the evening, Sabri suggested that he play more line dance songs because he felt the crowd was really enjoying them (I initially said no line dances when I submitted my request for songs prior to the reception). Lo and behold, Sabri kept playing line dances and our guests continued to dance the night away. In fact, several of our guests remained until the last song. I really appreciated Sabri's consultation and collaboration as we planned the reception. My husband and I were so happy with the services that Sabri (and DJ Premier Services) provided - we would highly recommend him and the company to anyone looking for a DJ. They are the best!

Profile Picture Scott, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dan was the absolute BEST! So nice and laid back and super easy to work with! And such an awesome DJ :) . My husband and I met with him twice before our wedding and gave him ideas of music we liked, didn't like, and then a few songs that we definitely wanted played. My family is from southern Virginia and my husbands family is Peruvian so we needed just the perfect mix to get both families and friends on the dance floor for the whole night. Every song he played at the wedding we loved and ALL of our guests were on the dance floor the entire night! Dan throws the best dance party and I would 100% recommend him to anyone and everyone who is planning their wedding and needs a DJ!

Profile Picture Kendall, 5/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dan was the perfect DJ for our wedding. Jane & I were coming in sort of blind to how to do all the planning and organizing and what we wanted out of a DJ. Luckily, my best woman referred me to Dan, and all was smooth sailing from there. Dan had a Skype chat with us to talk through our preferences, give his advice on the flow for our reception on what he thinks works or didn't from past experience, and then helping us find our style for the evening's music. He was also super accommodating for last minute changes during the event itself! And we did some uplighting through him as well, as his pricing was much better than our reception venue - what made that even better was his familiarity with our venue already! Great music, great DJ, great service. Can't recommend him enough.

Thanks Dan!

Profile Picture Justin, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Dan the DJ was the highlight of the wedding!!! Everyone had only great things to say about his services. He was an integral part of the day and did the outside ceremony (even though it rain right before I walked out and all), he handed my dad his cowboy hat for the father daughter dance from behind his booth (which surprised everyone), and made our night the best it possibly could've been. He is super easy to get along with and very responsive with question/ideas. I would highly recommend him to anyone who wants a great DJ. Thank you again - Best Night EVER!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Dan is awesome! Great guy, meticulous in planning and easy to work with. My husband wanted us to throw in some country music so he did some research and threw some of our favorites into the mix. We were delinquent on coming up with our song list for the reception intros, etc. (wedding planning at the end gets so crazy!) but he took everything in stride even when we didn't have songs to him until a few days before. He even had some songs handy as a back-ups just in case we dropped the ball on our end! Nothing but good things to say!

Profile Picture Golden, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Sabri Sisman DJ'ed our wedding and the experience could not have been better. Extremely responsive, worked with us on all our requests, and came through on the big day. Highly recommend him.

Profile Picture Kyle, 3/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had DJ Sabri be our maestro for our wedding. From the get go, he understood that when there's a Filipino wedding, everyone will be dancing, so when it came to Top 100 and line dancing, he had everything lined up for us, along with our suggested songs during cocktail and reception hour. He was very detailed and even practiced pronouncing everyone's name in our bridal party including our parents when we had our last in person meeting with him. He was also very responsive via email. You will definitely be taken care of with DJ Sabri and this company!

Profile Picture Cassie, 10/22/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

I worked with Dan to plan our wedding. He was great to work with. He asked a lot of questions about my husband and my music preferences so that he would be able to play exactly what we wanted at our wedding reception. The problem was that what we wanted was just for as many people to be dancing and having a good time as possible, so I think we didn't give him as much guidance as he hoped. Fortunately, Dan is an amazing DJ, and all of our guests raved about how great the music selections were - I don't think the dance floor was ever not crowded! He really used his experience from other weddings to read our guests and play the songs they seemed to enjoy dancing to most. He even helped us plan our timeline for the evening (a huge help since I didn't have a wedding planner). He's a great choice in a DJ and any couple can trust him for their special day!

Profile Picture Diana, 10/8/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Where do I even begin? Dan is by far the greatest DJ ever. He is so laid back and easy to work with. He has an expansive knowledge of music and it's easy to see he loves what he does. The lighting for our wedding was also incredible. He is by far one of the most genuine people I have ever meet. We loved all of our meetings with him, and talking and getting to know him. If you have the chance to work with Premier DJ services, I suggest you do it. Dan is the kind of person you want as you DJ but as your friend as well!

Profile Picture Cory, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Sabri was awesome! Prior to the wedding, we met and he calmed all of our fears surrounding timing and the music. He was organized, professional and clearly experienced. The whole evening ran smoothly in very large part because of Sabri. Most importantly, he read the crowd and kept them dancing literally all night. There dance floor was packed and that was exactly what we wanted! Look no further if you're looking for an excellent, fun, reliable DJ!

Profile Picture Molly, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Sabri was organized and prompt during the planning process, and he had everyone dancing and having a good time at my wedding! Great to work with.

Profile Picture User6049677, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dan Huynh and Premier DJ Services. First of all, Dan met with my mom and I for over two hours in a Starbucks before we even hired him, getting a sense of our vision for the wedding, talking us through the services he offers and steps he takes to get to know couples and their music style/preferences prior to the wedding (all the while throwing in sweet little nuggets of wisdom, like to whisper jokes in each other's ears right as you start your first dance :)). He is friendly and warm and always professional (and, DJ work aside, he is just the kind of person you immediately want to be friends with). He paid attention to the details (making sure how to pronounce the names of the bridal party) but also remained very flexible (we decided last minute whether flower girl and ring bearer would be announced/introduced at the reception). He accommodated our outdoor ceremony beautifully. Mics for the officiant, two readers, and my husband and I reading our vows...we were all easily heard by all 170 guests! He went above and beyond to consult with my younger brother, who played a classical guitar piece while I walked down the aisle, to make he was comfortable and set up how he liked, and to make sure acoustically everything was perfect. It is so evident that Dan truly loves what he does! He was so thoughtful about the music choices throughout the reception. He really nailed it. He listened to all our input--but the best part is I never felt that I needed to give him much because I trusted his instincts 100%. I had so many guests tell me afterwards how they loved every song so much, they were "basically trapped on the dance floor!" :) You'd be foolish not to want Dan and Premier DJ Services on your vendor team!!! Thank you, Premier DJ Services!!!

Profile Picture Jamie, 7/2/16, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

At our wedding, we received so many compliments on the music! Johnny did a fantastic job of keeping everyone on the dance floor and making the music flow together. We had a number of traditional Serbian folk songs that we wanted to play, and Johnny did an excellent job of incorporating them into our reception. We had so much fun on the dance floor that when we asked for an encore after our last dance, Johnny not only played one more song, but played two! He was the best!

Profile Picture Tarynn, 6/25/16, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

To all the brides out there - BOOK DAN AND HIS TEAM. It was certainly one of the best decisions my husband and I made. Dan came recommended by my wedding planner, and everything she said was true. Dan was extremely professional but also made the entire process so much fun. My husband and I delighted in the mornings we spent making breakfast, sipping coffee, and perusing music selections/favorites. And when we needed some guidance, Dan was there to make some great suggestions! It's true, the dance floor was packed, and everyone told me how great the vibe and energy was - Dan made it happen. I had my youngest to oldest on the dance floor and it was certainly quite the party!

Profile Picture Amanda, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Johnny was such an amazing DJ. Throughout the whole process, he was very accommodating and answered all of our questions. The ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception portions of the wedding went without a hitch, and the music selection was top notch. We didn't have a specific playlist for the dancing, but Johnny nevertheless kept the dance floor packed the whole night. We did have some very specific requests (my husband and I love pop-punk and emo music), and the end of the night turned into our very own rock show.

We highly recommend Johnny!

Profile Picture Colleen, 6/11/16, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Sound/PA System