Premier DJ Entertainment Reviews

215 | Hickory, NC

215 Reviews for Premier DJ Entertainment

Wayne!!! This man is awesome!!! He made our day go by smoothly and perfect! He helped with EVERYTHING! PERFECT 10!!! Thank you for am incredible night that We will forever cherish in our hearts!!!! God Bless!!!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Tiffany · Married on 05/24/2015

DJ Wayne was fantastic! He came highly recommended by our Wedding Planner (who also used him for her wedding) and did not disappoint! He traveled from all the way from Myrtle Beach, SC to Gastonia, NC for our wedding reception. DJ Wayne has a great site that allows you to tell him what songs you like, don't like and which songs are off limits! The online library of songs is great and anything that wasn't on there he was able to get for us! He kept the guests moving and dancing and even took some awesome pictures of our wedding ceremony and reception. The best part was they were uploaded to facebook the very next day! Which definitely was nice since we were waiting on our photographer to send our pictures. I would recommend DJ Wayne to anyone, and will definitely use him if I ever need a DJ again!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Haleigh · Married on 05/16/2015

Wayne was a dream to work with. He was very professional and more than willing to do anything I asked. He responded to all my questions quickly. He kept the party going and we had a great time. I HIGHLY recommend him. I have been to a ton of weddings and have never seen a DJ as awesome as he is! He also snapped some really great pics, which were nice to see up on FB the day after the wedding while I patiently wait on the professional ones! WAYNE IS AWESOME!

Sent on 05/18/2015

Heather · Married on 05/15/2015

Mr. Wayne was awesome. He kept everyone up and entertained. He also doubled as a photographer and even posted pictures the next day! Some very much frame worthy which was awesome since we were too busy to get pictures of our own. He was responsive when we needed him and there for me when I was a little confused on how I would get out without being seen. I never really had to look for him and he made our entrance into the reception SO MUCH FUN!! I would use him again. He's a genuine caring DJ, he's not just in it for the money you can honestly tell. The online music selection was awesome too! He gives you a username and pw and you can tell him exactly what you want and what will be going on. He asks any questions he has and doesn't assume. You also can choose from a top 100 songs which was very helpful! Thank you so much for being a part of our wedding!

Sent on 05/16/2015

Matthew · Married on 05/09/2015

DJ Hurricane was an excellent choice for our wedding. He was the DJ for my sisters wedding in 2013 and we were so impressed by his liveliness and professionalism that he was our only choice for this event.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Nicole · Married on 04/25/2015

Wayne Cribb from Premier DJ was awesome! He introduced me to the reverend who performed our wedding! not only did Wayne have everyone dancing the whole reception but he also played my music for our ceremony! Wayne was so helpful! He let my brother borrow a mic stand so he could perform a song for my husband and I. Wayne was helpful in every way!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Chelsea · Married on 03/14/2015

I am so happy I decided to go with Premier DJ Entertainment!!! I LOVED the job Wayne Cribb did for my wedding (3/14/15). Wayne was every helpful in picking songs figuring out what was more our style and filling parts that we didnt have songs for. He was willing to meet with me when I needed or answered any of my questions on facebook, text, or email. I was worried because alot of people in our families do not dance but Wayne got more people out on the floor then I had guessed. I am so happy with the music and Wayne is so friendly he makes it a great experience.

Sent on 03/23/2015
  • Ciarra

Ciarra · Married on 02/28/2015

Wayne was phenomenal! He truly knows how to entertain! He was so very accomodating and helped make our special day wonderful from the start of the ceremony to the end of the reception! I couldn't have asked for better! We had such a wonderful time dancing the night away! Everyone continues to tell us how awesome our DJ was and how much fun they had! My new sister in law even asked him to entertain her wedding! We look forward to having our new friend Wayne @ Premier DJ Entertainment at other events in the future! :-)

Sent on 03/18/2015

Joshua · Married on 11/01/2014

Wayne did an excellent job. He kept the crowd entertained and the dance floor packed the whole time. He did a great job including us (the bride and groom) with the crowd. He was a very fun and entertaining Dj. He was referred to us from another wedding party and we will defiantly be referring him to others. Great job Wayne and thanks again for everything. Your the best!!

The Hardee's

Sent on 11/08/2014

Kimberly · Married on 10/21/2014

DJ Wayne Cribb is FANTASTIC!! Wayne was the DJ at my 40th Birthday Party. Everyone had such a great time thanks to the entertainment provided by DJ Wayne. He was professional, funny, entertaining and is all around a great guy!! We would recommend Wayne to everyone!! Thank you so much DJ Wayne for the GREAT TIME!! It will be a great memory for me always!! BEST DJ AROUND in our book!!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Ashley · Married on 10/18/2014

Wayne was absolutely amazing! He is professional, easy to get in touch with and so helpful. He went above and beyond anything we expected!

Sent on 11/07/2014

Rosemary · Married on 10/10/2014

DJ Wayne Cribb entertained at our reception and I couldn't have asked for a better performance! He was fun, played the songs we requested, interacted with the guests, and really made the evening fun for everyone. He kept touching base with me through the night, just asking how everything sounded and if there was anything else he could do. I can recommend him without a qualm! He's a real professional. I knew nothing about hiring a DJ but once I booked him, I was in great hands. He posted great pictures the next day. I don't think he sleeps! He's personable, funny, reliable, trustworthy, warm and honest. You can't go wrong with this choice for a DJ!!

Sent on 10/12/2014

Stephanie · Married on 10/04/2014

EXCELLENT A+ all the way around. Very Professional and Polite to all our guests. Very fun and exceeded our expectations. We just got married and loved the photos that he shared the next day for our family and friends that could not make our wedding

Sent on 10/08/2014

We hired Premier Entertainment over a year ago from a recommendation from a friend of a friend and so glad that we did! He was nice from start to end. He interacted with our family and guests and everyone had such a fun time.

Thank you DJ Wayne and Premier DJ Entertainment! We had such a great time and we owe it all to you!

Sent on 10/11/2014

Becca · Married on 09/29/2014

Wayne was very responsive to all of our requests. He did a great job of keeping us informed before the wedding and seeking out information that would make our day fit us best. He did a wonderful job of working our small crowd and keeping the dance floor going all night!

Sent on 10/21/2014

Melissa · Married on 09/28/2014

We hired DJ Wayne Cribb as our wedding DJ and officiant and to say his services exceeded our expectations is an understatement. As our officiant, he made the ceremony unique and special to us by adding in a father/daughter ring exchange as I requested. All of my guests LOVED the ceremony!! Moving forward to the reception, Wayne was our DJ, comedian, coordinator, lighting expert, entertainer, all of the above!! He even snapped around 150 photos that he uploaded in less than 24 hours after our event which was a fantastic surprise because as a bride you want to see photos of your day immediately. From the second we met him up until present day, Wayne has been friendly, professional, flexible, reliable and most importantly provided us with top notch service in every form of the way on one of the most unforgettable days of our lives. Now THAT is irreplaceable. I would recommend Wayne and his services to anyone!!!!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Charissa · Married on 09/27/2014

We used Wayne as our wedding DJ on September 27th, 2014 and he couldn't of done a better job! He was so wonderful to work with and was very flexible with our schedules to meet up since we were from out of town and could only meet on certain weekends. He took time to learn the names of all our wedding party and really interacted with our guests making everyone have fun! The dance floor was packed pretty much the whole night after we ate dinner and no one wanted to leave early! I would highly recommend his services to anyone looking for a wedding DJ or DJ for any event!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Jessica · Married on 09/13/2014

Wayne Cribb with Premier Entertainment is an outstanding DJ! He is incredibly friendly and very professional. He even let me request and sing my favorite karaoke songs!! I highly recommend his services.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Crista · Married on 09/12/2014

There is nothing bad to say about DJ Wayne or Premier Entertainment. He was so friendly and easy to work with. He made our destination wedding so easy to plan and prepare. He interacted with everyone, offered to help out in getting everything ready and even took great photos throughout the night and we are still getting messages of the great time our guests had.

Thank You Wayne, you were awesome!

Sent on 09/20/2014

Amber · Married on 09/06/2014

Wayne did a fantastic job! He kept the guests entertained the whole night and was very professional. Our guests really enjoyed him and had nothing but positive things to say about him even weeks after the wedding they still were saying how they really liked him. We are so pleased with his service. He even did the music for our ceremony and did a great job! Highly recommend Wayne for your next event!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Loraine · Married on 09/05/2014

Wonderful Service! Thank You for all of your assistance in making our wedding day so awesome. You were the best! We will recommend you to everyone we know

Sent on 09/14/2014
  • User4528527 · event on: 09/04/2014

Wayne has been our DJ for our event for the last several years. He is always professional and is a hit with our attendees. We look forward to having him at our event for 2015!

Sent on 11/05/2014

Shakayla · Married on 08/23/2014

Excellnt service. DJ Wayne did my cousins wedding a couple of few years ago and I knew that I wanted him when it was my turn. Thank you so much for all that you did. The music was not too loud, the lights were amazing and the pics were beautiful. He talked to everyone and made all feel welcome. I would highly recommend Premier DJ Entertainment to everyone

Sent on 08/31/2014

Steven · Married on 08/16/2014

We have read the reviews here on wedding wire and after speaking with Wayne Cribb of Premier DJ Entertainment we knew that he was the one that we wanted for our special day and we could not be any happier! Wayne answered all of our questions from the 1st phone call and was so nice AND professional. There was nothing that he was not willing to do for us to make our Wedding the best Wedding that it could be and It was! He provided music for the ceremony as well as the reception. He offered suggestions and gave us great pointers on things we just did not know about. He took photos for us and well, I could just go on and on all day. You need to hire DJ Wayne Cribb of Premier DJ Entertainment if you want quality, professional entertainment at your Wedding.

Thank You Wayne for EVERYTHING! We want you for our 10 year Wedding Anniversary so do not go anywhere!

Sent on 08/30/2014

Jill · Married on 08/02/2014

My wedding reception would not have went SO perfectly if I didn't have Premier DJ Entertainment. Working with Wayne was Amazing!! He is so friendly and outgoing. He genuinely wanted my wedding to be perfect for me and went out of his way to come early and set up gorgeous lighting throughout the reception hall. He kept the party going all night and captured hundreds of pictures. Even after my photographer left, Wayne was taking pictures and posted them online for everyone to see. I couldn't be everywhere that night so it was nice to see moments that I missed out on with my friends and family. If you are having a wedding in the Myrtle Beach area, look no further. Wayne is extremely professional but very fun. He will bring your special occasion to the next level. My friends are still talking about our wedding! THANK YOU WAYNE!!!! -Jill Lyons

Sent on 08/27/2014