Premier DJ Entertainment Reviews

215 | Hickory, NC

215 Reviews for Premier DJ Entertainment

Meg · Married on 06/24/2017

DJ Faith was wonderful! My wife and I had a Harry Potter themed wedding and she seamlessly wove epic soundtrack music with classic wedding pop in a way that was very natural! If you're looking for a strong DJ who will listen to your wants, needs, and kick it up a knotch - DJ Faith is your girl!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Magill · Married on 06/10/2017

I used DJ Wayne for my wedding- and am so glad I did!! Wayne was very responsive and willing to work with you to meet any specific requests regarding both music or logistics. There is a great user-friendly website where you can put in all sorts of music requests which was very helpful. Wayne was great on the microphone and made sure my guests were having a great time. Everything went so smoothly during the reception, and I could have been more pleased!

Sent on 07/23/2017

Courtney · Married on 06/03/2017

What a great and proffesional experience! Highly recommend! Any events in the future will be with him! Thanks Wayne!!!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Alivia Benson · Married on 05/20/2017

May 20, 2017

Premier DJ was fantastic for our wedding! Everyone was out dancing on the floor the whole time. We have some of the best memories from our wedding all from the fun we had at our reception!

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • KADenley

Kerry Ann · Married on 01/13/2017

There not enough good things to say about Wayne! We planned our wedding in Myrtle Beach from New Hampshire and we couldn't have done it without his help! He was more than willing to help with making suggestions throughout the process and was genuinely involved with us. I highly recommend him for any wedding or event!

Sent on 03/11/2016

Meredith · Married on 01/07/2017

I honestly don't have enough wonderful things to say about Wayne. He is the best DJ you could ever ask for and so easy to work with. I loved every second that I got to work with him for my wedding!

Sent on 02/13/2018

Erin · Married on 10/29/2016

Where do I begin? DJ Faith was awesome! From the first conversation I had with her I knew she was going to do a great job. It was obvious that she loved her job and cared about what our needs were. DJ Faith took our gig fairly last minute when our original DJ cancelled less than a month before the ceremony. She was eager, responsive, reasonable, and very professional. She was very prompt to arrive and not only provided sound for our ceremony but played hours of fantastic music for the remainder of the night. She really got the crowd up and moving and has a fantastic presence behind the mic. It's a month after the ceremony and people are still talking about what a great DJ she was. I think the biggest compliment came from my boss's 12 year old daughter who up until this point has hated weddings. While dancing on the stage with her mom and dad she was all smiles and at one point turned to them and said... #bestweddingever! I think that speaks for itself. A great mix of music that young and old could really enjoy dancing to. If I ever have the need for a DJ again....without question...Faith it is!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Daniel · Married on 09/24/2016

I will be one the first people to say that if your looking for a DJ for any event, especially a wedding. You need to look no further. Dj Wayne Cribb is by far the best on the beach. He is very responsive, professional and courteous in every aspect that you could imagine. The best part is that he was able to officiant the wedding as well! He made sure from A-Z was covered and made sure everyone had a blast! Thank you again Wayne for making our special day incredible!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Kristyn · Married on 09/18/2016

If you don't have a DJ for your wedding, DJ Wayne Cribb is THE DJ to hire! He was super organized, has a great software program he emails you and you decide what you want and do not want to play at your reception. He kept all of my wedding guests on the dance floor all night long! Please book DJ Wayne, you won't regret it! :)

Sent on 09/23/2016

Danielle · Married on 09/17/2016

With all of the things that went wrong with our wedding DJ Wayne was definitely was one of the perfect things about our night!! Playing everything we requested and really knew how to get our guests going. He would check in with me asking how everything was sounding and was very professional. If I could do it again I would and highly recommend DJ Wayne.

Sent on 09/24/2016

Ron · Married on 08/20/2016

Can't say enough about the friendliness and professionalism you get from Wayne. This guy is the hit of the party and knows how to get everyone involved. I think awesome is his middle name. By far the best DJ I've ever been around.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Lilli · Married on 08/12/2016

Best DJ I've ever heard at a wedding hands down! What a perfect night!

Sent on 08/25/2016

Nichole · Married on 08/07/2016

Wayne was so great to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process. Not only was he quick to respond and easy to communicate with, but his DJ services are well worth the price. He went above and beyond on our wedding day. He helped to ensure that our guests had a wonderful time by playing songs from our playlist and requests from our guests. He was a great emcee and announced all of the events for our wedding. We are so glad we chose Premier DJ Entertainment for our wedding!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Cynthia · Married on 06/18/2016

DJ Wayne Cribb was the BEST!!!! I could not ask for more. Not only was he the DJ for my wedding but he also took amazing photos and he acted as our wedding planner throughout the entire process from planning to the very end. Thank You DJ Wayne and Premier DJ Entertainment. You were amazing!

Sent on 06/19/2016

Carrie · Married on 06/12/2016

DJ Wayne was so much more than just a DJ. He went over everything and how it was set up, helped to.organize my wedding party and even directed us where to walk from since we.were married on the beach. My family absolutley loved him, he was just the epitome of professionalism. He went out of his way to take a ton of pictures, edited them.and posted for me. What DJ does that?!! He does!! The music was exactly as I had hoped, a wonderful blend. I highly recommend premier Entertainment, my day wouldn't have been as soecial.without DJ Wayne!!

Sent on 06/15/2016

Patricia · Married on 06/04/2016

DJ Wayne was professional and flexible in my personal requests! He kept the wedding reception lively and changed things up based on crowd as well as sticking to my pre selected song lists but adding his own spin on it! He added personal touches and was easy to communicate with especially since it was a destination wedding. He was affordable but also good quality! He made me reception the best day/night of my life!!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Evan · Married on 06/01/2016

I was event planner for charity events and even threw massive parties in the night club industry in the past My professional job is a sales manager in the auto industry and with these experience combined I have never met a DJ who is as amazing and on point as Wayne Cribb from Premier DJ Entertainment. He was not only on point with all requests, very organized, professional, and talented but he though of all these cool things to do that we never gave a second thought. He was not just some guy who was there to collect money and play songs. He made it fun and exciting and became a part of the family. There needs to be more people like Wayne Cribb. If you are looking for a special event, birthday, graduation, wedding, or anything you will be missing out if you don't hire Premier DJ Entertainment. After working a long side Wayne for our wedding and expeienecing his amazing services he will always get my business and recommendations in the future. Don't miss out on your opportunity to hire the best! Premier DJ Entertainment.

Sent on 06/02/2016

Crystal · Married on 04/30/2016

DJ Wayne was awesome! I could not have asked for a better DJ! He kept everything going smooth and was great with the crowd! Not only was he a wonderful DJ with great music but he was also a great photographer, he went above and beyond to capture special moments for us!! Hands down best DJ ever!

Sent on 05/01/2016

Molly · Married on 04/16/2016

Wayne made everything flow so smoothly! He was great at getting people on the dance floor and very quick witted! He is a ton of fun and I would recommend him for any wedding event!

kaylyn · Married on 04/09/2016

DJ Wayne did an awesome job at our wedding reception! He kept the party going from the beginning to end. My mom even got him to stay a little longer than expected because everyone was having such a great time! We loved all the pictures he took during our reception and how involved he was the whole time. We got SO MANY compliments about DJ Wayne and everyone asked us where we hired him from. Thank you DJ Wayne for helping make our reception fun, upbeat and memorable!!!!

Cammy · Married on 03/19/2016

DJ Wayne did an outstanding job at our reception. Everything I asked for, he made happen!

We had a very large age range ( 12 months to 80+) and I think everyone, at some point, got on the dance floor. That is quite a feat in itself.

There were several "party Planners" in this group and EVERY ONE of them said how much they enjoyed our DJ!

So if you want a worry free event, book this guy!!

Heather · Married on 11/21/2015

DJ Hurricane is absolutely fantastic!! He was wonderful in assisting me throughout the entire process. I would definitely use him again and would highly recommend him to anyone that needs a DJ for their event. I could not have asked for anyone better! My wedding and reception flowed so nicely, all because of him!!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Amazing DJ for our wedding!! Was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/06/2015

One heck of a D.J he makes sure the guest are staying up and enjoying every sec interacts with the gueat! He's just amazing and would definitely say you wouldn't fail using this guy!

Sent on 09/11/2015

Erica · Married on 08/29/2015

DJ Wayne Cribb provided exceptional service on our wedding day! He went above and beyond our expectations. Since we planned our wedding from California for a wedding in NC we had never met Wayne until our actual wedding day, but he was so helpful and sincere on all of our phone conversations that we knew we should use his services. We are so happy we did! Wayne provided a microphone for our beach ceremony and took pictures and videos throughout the day which was a great addition to the fantastic music he played all night which our guests really enjoyed! I would highly recommend Premier DJ entertainment to any bride and groom looking for a DJ! We had such a memorable day and are so thankful we chose Wayne as our DJ!!

Sent on 09/11/2015