Premier DJ Entertainment Reviews

213 | Hickory, NC

213 Reviews for Premier DJ Entertainment

Dawn · Married on 04/21/2018

If you want to have fun, this is your DJ. We had a blast at our wedding. Thank you!!

Sent on 04/24/2018

Abby and Tom · Married on 04/07/2018

We definitely made an awesome choice when booking DJ Wayne Cribb for our wedding! He was so personable and friendly! He was very responsive and upbeat! Thank you!!

Sent on 04/11/2018

Dana · Married on 03/24/2018

Wayne is SO much more than just a DJ. He is the friendliest and most accommodating vendor you will hire! I gave him my overall vision and he made it into a perfect day. We were having our ceremony and reception in two separate rooms at our venue. He was AMAZING. He provided up-lighting for our reception that went perfectly with our party planners decor. I went to check everything out early the day of our wedding, I asked him if we could see about lighting in an additional space and he had it done in 2 min. I was bringing with me 3 teen daughters into the marriage. They love my now husband so much they wanted to do something special for him. I worked privately with Wayne to plan a special surprise dance and music for my daughters to dance with their new stepdad. Wayne worked with me to plan it out perfectly and it was a surprise and beautiful addition to the reception!
    He planned out our music to run on a "schedule" but was flexible and right on it when I wanted/needed a changeup. Like when I needed a break before my dance with my uncle. He just flowed into other music until I was ready.
    We also wanted to surprise our best man and maid of honor who were married by playing their wedding song for their dance. So, he helped me plan the perfect time and surprise for them. He kept people on the dance floor and even helped take a HUGE all guest picture on the dance floor.
    Our ceremony was going to be in a different room, he used a portable set up for the ceremony. It was perfect for what we needed, the music was clear, powerful and on point. He worked out what the perfect part of the song I selected to enter the room was. He stayed at the back on the room at the door and helped our wedding party and then myself walk into the room on perfect queue to the music.
    If you are looking for a DJ who is going to listen to your vision, that you can trust to do an amazing job. DJ Cribb is absolutely the guy!!

Sent on 03/29/2018

Lindsey · Married on 03/10/2018

DJ Wayne was AMAZING!!! Not only did he dj for our reception, he also covered the wedding ceremony providing background music and songs we selected to have played before and after we said our vows! He was so professional and went above and beyond our expectations! I was a very frazzled bride and lost track of the order of activities at the reception, but Wayne stepped in and ensured everything that I had asked for happened, and that it happened in a timely manner! He kept the party going that’s for sure! Couldn’t have imagined anyone else doing a better job than him! We had so many compliments on his performance and entertainment throughout the night, and it’s easy to see why! He even took pictures throughout the ceremony and reception! Hands down an amazing dj and I’m so happy we found him!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Dara · Married on 12/30/2017

We ran into snags all along the way, Faith and Wayne really brought everything together. They were even emailing me at midnight and sending screen shots to work out the kinks when the computer was being uncooperative! I couldnt load a song list so i took pictures of the ones i had typed up in my wedding binder- they got everything absolutely perfect! I had even asked for a few not so popular songs and they came through on those as well. Very fun. Very interactive and kept the party going. Very happy...

Sent on 01/01/2018

Jolene · Married on 12/29/2017

DJ Faith was fantastic! We met for coffee before signing anything so that we could make sure that we were a good fit for each other. This helped us to get to know each other as well as plan out the wedding. She checked in with me the week of the wedding to make sure that we had planned everything that we needed to. During the reception she checked with my husband and I several times to see if there was anything that she could help us with which was very helpful. My mom told me after the reception that she requested a ton of songs and Faith played them all for her. Many of my guests commented to me about how great Faith was. Even though our guests left early and my family and I started cleaning up early, Faith made sure that there was music right up to the very end, even if people weren't dancing.

Sent on 01/03/2018

Amy · Married on 12/29/2017

Great communication, very professional. Would use again.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Erica · Married on 12/16/2017

He did an awesome job! Very personable and great at pumping up the crowd! Would highly recommend him!! Great at responding back and working around anything that comes up!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Brandon · Married on 11/18/2017

I highly recommend dj wayne cribb for any dj events! Very professional! Great music and an awesome time!!

Sent on 11/20/2017

rob · Married on 11/11/2017

We live in Myrtle Beach and decided to have our wedding at the Riverbanks Zoo in Columbia, SC. Dj Wayne had no issues at all with traveling to our wedding to be our entertainment as well as our officiant for the evening. He was on cue with everything from the introduction to the last call. We cannot thank him enough for everything he helped us with. If you have any type of event that needs a good time—Dj Wayne— is all you need. Thank you again-*Kristen and Rob*-

Sent on 11/16/2017

tara · Married on 11/03/2017

DJ Faith and DJ Wayne were the BEST at our school fundraiser. They made the atmosphere so much fun for parents and kiddos! Can't wait to have them again next year!

Brittany · Married on 10/28/2017

Simply amazing! Our original plan was to just make a playlist ourselves and not hire a D.J. I am so glad we changed our minds. He understood our taste in music, and every song he played was perfect. Never once was there a time someone wasn't on the dance floor. He also said he would take some pictures, but he took so many we almost didn't need a photographer. Our wedding was AMAZING, and part of it was because of him. If you're trying to find a D.J., he is the one. He was very responsive when we had questions. He's experienced so he made great suggestions. He made our special day so much fun. If we ever need a D.J. again, we will definitely be calling him.

Chris · Married on 10/28/2017

Wayne was great. He took way more pictures than we thought he would which nicely complimented the pictures taken by the photographer. He really creates a great atmosphere and keeps all the guests entertained.

Shannon · Married on 10/21/2017

DJ Wayne was amazing and affordable! He did a great job of getting the crowd dancing and keeping the energy up. He honored all of our requests and was extremely responsive. We were so pleased with his services at our wedding and I would recommend him to anyone!!

Sent on 10/30/2017

kati · Married on 10/15/2017

We had such a great wedding.. He was on top of all the music. Played all the best songs. . He even popped some Bosnian music out for my husband's family.. well worth every penny.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Teresa · Married on 10/14/2017

Premier DJ Entertainment MADE our wedding reception! Kept the dance floor packed all night and all of my guests wanted to know who our DJ was! All of the kids really had a blast as well. They didnt leave the dance floor! Several friends and family said it was the best wedding they've ever been to. From start to finish, he got the crowd going and facilitated the whole night. He really made it so easy for us, which was a relief. Highly recommend him and couldn't be more happy. Best DJ ever! Best wedding reception ever! So thrilled!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Ryan · Married on 09/30/2017

From beginning to end, DJ Wayne made our wedding the best time my wife and I have ever had. We still keep getting our friends and family telling us how awesome DJ Wayne was at our wedding. If you're looking for a fun and amazing DJ, please hire this man! Thank you again DJ Wayne!

Love,
    The Savages

Sent on 10/20/2017

Krystal · Married on 09/24/2017

DJ Waynne was amazing! He had the everyone up on the dance floor all night long. He had everything running smoothly all night. Everyone complimented him and said how wonderful he was. Could not have been happier!!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Emily · Married on 09/23/2017

Everyone at my wedding enjoyed Dj Wayne Cribb. He made everyone get involved, and even took pictures for us. The music was perfect. I would definitely recommend using this dj.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/23/2017

DJ Wayne was awesome!!! He had everyone out on the dance floor. He even took some great pictures! I would highly recommend DJ Wayne!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Priscilla · Married on 09/09/2017

DJ Wayne Cribb is amazing ..........we could not have asked for a better DJ for our wedding!!!!!! We have already hired him again for my daughters wedding next October 2018!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank You Wayne and we look forward to seeing you next year!!!!!! Oh and Thank You for taking all the wonderful pictures!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/15/2017

Jennifer · Married on 07/22/2017

DJ Wayne and Faith were absolutely AMAZING!! The variety between genres and back and forth from Spanish to English songs was perfect. Wayne made sure the guests were having fun and joining in! He made sure my timeline was met and kept my head clear of worry! So helpful and went well beyond my expectations even before the wedding! I will forever recommend Premier DJ Entertainment!
    Thank you Wayne and Faith!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Camila · Married on 07/15/2017

WOW! DJ Wayne truly helped make our day the best day ever! When I started looking for a DJ I knew I wanted someone who was very outgoing, would talk throughout the night and could keep our guests on the dance floor. DJ Wayne did exactly that! He knew our names (and mine is hard to remember), played all the songs we requested and so much more! Wayne was so easy and fun to work with. Every time we spoke on the phone or emailed he was so nice and really made me look forward to him entertaining our guests! Wayne is super affordable and gave us superb service! I had several guests tell me how great our DJ was and how much they enjoyed the variety of music he played. Wayne was great and I couldn't think of one negative thing to say about him or his service. Thank you so much, Wayne! You rock!!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Meg · Married on 06/24/2017

DJ Faith was wonderful! My wife and I had a Harry Potter themed wedding and she seamlessly wove epic soundtrack music with classic wedding pop in a way that was very natural! If you're looking for a strong DJ who will listen to your wants, needs, and kick it up a knotch - DJ Faith is your girl!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Magill · Married on 06/10/2017

I used DJ Wayne for my wedding- and am so glad I did!! Wayne was very responsive and willing to work with you to meet any specific requests regarding both music or logistics. There is a great user-friendly website where you can put in all sorts of music requests which was very helpful. Wayne was great on the microphone and made sure my guests were having a great time. Everything went so smoothly during the reception, and I could have been more pleased!

Sent on 07/23/2017