Premier DJ Entertainment Reviews

213 | Hickory, NC

213 Reviews for Premier DJ Entertainment

Lindsey · Married on 12/08/2018

Perfect from start to finish

Every song that I wanted was played and because of the Dj there was never a stagnant moment of the night.

Chelsie · Married on 11/10/2018

DJ Wayne is the absolute best!

He worked both our ceremony and reception. He knows how to get the people going! I couldn't recommend him enough!

Sent on 11/11/2018

Andy Chadwick · Married on 11/04/2018

Awesome and lots of fun

Would definitely recommend for any event you had, made whole experience less stressful.

• Brooke

Brooke · Married on 11/03/2018

Best Wedding DJ!!

DJ Wayne was absolutely amazing at my wedding! He found ways to get everyone out on the dance floor! He played several different kinds of music to meet the needs of all guests! He kept the reception moving and kept checking in with me and my husband to make sure we wanted to move on with the next event on timeline. His planning form made music the least stressful part of wedding planning! We couldn’t have possibly asked for a better wedding DJ!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Kara · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome, Easy, Stress Free!

DJ Wayne was amazing! As any bride does I had so many worries leading up to my wedding. Wayne was always there to answer any question and didn’t have a problem with it along the way. He contacted me a few days before the wedding to go over final details and pronunciations and was so organized! He did our ceremony and our reception too! Our guests commented numerous times on how good he was and he really felt the crowd and kept those of us dancing on the dance floor. I highly recommend him for all your DJ needs!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Rachelle

Rachelle Sanderson · Married on 10/27/2018

Fantastic wedding DJ!

DJ Faith capped off our wedding night at the Omni Grove Park Inn For our reception. She was easy to work with, kind, played everything that we requested, and threw in a few sweet surprises to make sure our night was memorable! I highly recommend her for any event!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Taylor Kniffen · Married on 10/20/2018

Amazing DJ best ever

I could have not asked for a better dj. He was amazing. I love that he also captures great pics that my photographer didn’t get. I can’t not thank God enough for such an amazing dj. It wouldn’t have been a party with out him (100 stars from me)

Sent on 10/23/2018

Kyndal · Married on 10/20/2018

Fun Night!

DJ Faith was wonderful from the moment she showed up. We had a little change in schedule right before she got there and she was so accommodating and flexible about that. The music was perfectly placed and timed for the mood and got everyone dancing. Faith checked in with us through out the night which was so sweet of her to do and made everything flow smoothly! Wouldn’t have changed a thing. :)

• Cecilia

Cecilia · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing Experience!

We had DJ Wayne at our wedding in Myrtle Beach, and it was amazing!! We had such a blast and so did our guests!! DJ Wayne came highly recommended to us and we are so thankful for that! We couldn't have asked for better. Our ceremony and reception was all in one location and DJ Wayne provided music for both. Our reception was so much fun - filled with a variety of music. DJ Wayne kept our guests entertained and kept the dance floor filled. He helped to make our wedding unforgettable. DJ Wayne is super nice and easy to work with. If you're looking for a DJ then look no further!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Sandy · Married on 09/29/2018

Premier Dj Entertainment absolutely amazing. Very professional and i would recommend him to anyone needing a dj.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Brian Mcnamara · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing experience for our wedding!

DJ Faith was an incredible part of our event! She makes the planning process extremely easy, and lets the playlist be completely customizable. I even requested specific live versions of some of my songs, and those were played exactly as I requested! We had some newlywed games for our reception, and DJ Faith (and her husband Wayne, who graciously also helped MC) helped facilitate those and got the whole crowd pumped for the prizes we gave out fr correct answers! Our guests had a blast, many of them commented on the games and the fact that DJ Faith tool requests and played them on the spot! Thank you guys so much, I would absolutely recommend you to anyone who wants a great party!

Sent on 11/20/2018

Deanna Dollar · Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful!!

DJ Faith is a friendly, loving, and caring lady. She made our wedding day so much fun! She set down with us went over things to help reassure me things would go as planned. She is very flexible and workable. Premier Entertianment is the way to go for your next event!!

Danielle Mielcarek · Married on 09/01/2018

Mielcarek Wedding

Amazing DJ! Very fun night! DJ Wayne Crib was funny, arrived hours early and made the process of hiring a DJ easy! Not pushy or just wanting the gig. We had a beach wedding and I wanted music in the beach... it happened with no issues! Thank you for everything. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking!

Ke F · Married on 09/01/2018

Gatsby Reception 9/2018

DJ Faith was phenomenal! Her charming and fun personality was the key to our whole reception. She was lively and receptive to needs and I even had drama from some guests and she was able to deflate the situation with class and such patience.. she was just fantastic all around. I definitely, definitively, recommend her

Sent on 11/23/2018

Ashley · Married on 08/25/2018

Absolutely Amazing! I could go on for ever about how completely blown away my husband and I were from Premier DJ Entertainment. We booked Dj Wayne for our wedding this past August, as both our Dj as well as our Officiant, and could not of been more happy with our decision. He brought his wife DJ Faith to help, who was just as incredible! They both went above and beyond expectations the entire day to help make everything perfect and ensure our wedding went smoothly. We had only hired Dj Wayne as our DJ and Officiant but they went out of their way to play every role they could, whether it was usher, planner, or director. They even took a bunch of amazing pictures throughout the night on their own camera and sent them all to us. They continually made sure everything was going as we hoped and helped if it wasnt. The momment I had a distressed look on my face they were coming up asking what was wrong and how they could help. I could honestly rave on for days about how truely amazing Premier DJ Entertainment is. They truely care about making sure their customers are satisfied, and I highly recommend Dj Wayne and DJ Faith to everyone. You wont be disappointed!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/18/2018

DJ Wayne was amazing!! He helped put me at ease on my wedding day, and before. I could not have asked for a better person to work with! You will not go wrong with DJ Wayne!

Sent on 09/03/2018

Diana · Married on 08/17/2018

Absolutely amazing wedding with the help of a fantastic DJ. Wayne is the best!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Jessica · Married on 08/15/2018

DJ Faith was so amazing to work with for our wedding. We had our ceremony in the woods, which was a bit of a hike down a hill and she managed it with all the necessary battery-powered equipment perfectly. Without missing a beat, she was ready to provide music for the reception by the time we and the guests arrived at the reception site. We decided to forego a professional photographer for our wedding (gasp! I know...), but DJ Faith took hundreds of photos for us, which was a bonus and unexpected and amazing! The online planning tools Premier DJ Entertainment provides are really helpful in helping you get your head around the day's events and what kind of music you want playing during them. If I had to choose all over again, I would definitely collaborate with DJ Faith again and I'd recommend her to anybody!

Sent on 09/02/2018

JR · Married on 08/05/2018

We hired DJ Wayne for our wedding. My wife and I could have been happier he was so much fun. He kept everyone engaged and dancing. The verity of music he played was perfect to keep the teens up to older adult on the dance floor. Everyone at our wedding has commented on how great of a time they had and what a great job DJ Wayne did.
    Thank you DJ Wayne you made our night!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Celena · Married on 07/28/2018

DJ Faith made the entire party for me. She was professional and made the party so much fun. I would definitely use her again and recommend her to any one.

Celena Carter

Sent on 08/28/2018
  • Cindy

Cindy Hooper · Married on 07/06/2018

Amazing!!!!

Faith was amazing!!! I would not have made it though my wedding without her. Every problem I had you took care of it. Even when couple days before our wedding I needed music during the wedding she took care of us with no problem. Faith even played a song for the little kids at our wedding. She is truly amazing!!! ❤️

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 06/16/2018

We hired Premier DJ Entertainment to be our DJ for our wedding. On reherseal night, he was beyond prepared and played our music so we could practice. On wedding night, we were floored on how amazing DJ Wayne Cribb was. He kept the party going the entire night. The dance floor was never empty. Premier DJ Entertainment was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Jeanne · Married on 05/27/2018

DJ Wayne and His Wife Faith are so nice and personable!!!! I would HIGHLY recommend them!!!! They are worth every penny!!! EVERYTHING THEY DID WAS AMAZING For our Wedding!!!!! Music, Lights, Announcements, Pictures! Awesome!!!!!!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Kristine · Married on 05/26/2018

DJ Wayne Crib & DJ Faith did an amazing job! They're very helpful and accommodating especially in preparation for music in our wedding. My wedding was absolutely amazing! Highly recommended professional service from DJ Wayne and DJ Faith.

Sent on 05/31/2018

Michaela · Married on 05/24/2018

Wayne was absolutely amazing. Our reception was excactly what we wanted. Everyone had a great time and most of us danced all night long. Wayne kept everyone going and played music we all enjoyed. We will recommend him to anyone that is in need of the best DJ. Thank you Wayne you made it all perfect.

Sent on 05/29/2018