Premier Atlanta DJ Reviews

38 | Kennesaw, GA

38 Reviews for Premier Atlanta DJ

Jeremy was amazing he got everything prefect. We knew from the first time we meet him he was the guy for us. He was organized ,professional and always enthusiastic. Jeremy took my ideas and thoughts and ran with them! He really saw my vision. He really made my wedding day the day of my dreams. He's awesome ! Thanks so much !!!!!!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Terry · event on: 07/26/2014

The DJ service and my experience was excellent. Very professional, and the computer-based contract, and song section playlist features were very convenient. The music was excellent, and the DJ was in touch with the crowd to keep the party going!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Travis · Married on 07/19/2014

I have no complaints about the services we received. They let us do how we wanted and never said anything was impossible. We were asking for some special things to be done at our venue and our music and we were never told that something couldn't be done, they were willing to do whatever was realistic to get it done. Everyone enjoyed the entertainment.

Sent on 08/07/2014

Chris · Married on 06/14/2014

Premier Atlanta DJ provided us with DJ service at our wedding reception at the Fox Theatre and we couldn't be happier. Everything from meeting with Jeremy from our first meeting and discussing our wants and desires, to the actual wedding day went flawlessly. Jeremy was very professional to work with and was always very responsive. He came to our reception very nicely dressed (which was important to us) and played all the songs we had asked for (although we gave more songs than our time allowed). The only thing we wished for was a longer reception to enjoy dancing to the music longer! We are both extremely happy with the service provided and would highly recommend this company to anyone we know.
    The Bride

I had one job for the wedding planning that I was responsible for. That was hiring the DJ. I explained this to Jeremy and stressed the fact that everything had to be spot on. I mean after all, I couldn't mess up the one thing I was tasked to do. Well as my now wife said above, we were very happy with the services provided. The equipment was top notch, he was on time, and very professional. He worked well with our wedding planner and followed the schedule as asked. Picking a DJ is an important part of a reception and shouldn't be overlooked. This is not an area where you want to take a shortcut. The old saying goes "you get what you pay for." And the pricing was very competitive.

The Groom

Sent on 07/21/2014

Annie · Married on 03/15/2014

We recently used Jeremy at Premier Atlanta DJs to DJ our Wedding. He provided all the music for the Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and Reception. He has a lot of pre-wedding tools on his website, included a must play and don't play list, timeline planner as well as other notes, which made the process very easy. As an out of town couple, Jeremy was the only vendor that we didn't meet with in person prior to the wedding, but everything was handled exactly how we wanted. He found the exact versions of all the songs for the Ceremony and provided great cocktail and dinner music. He worked with our planner to manage the reception timeline and knew exactly how to get everyone on the dancefloor. Thanks to you Jeremy!

Sent on 03/26/2014

Premier Atlanta DJ's reply:

Thank you Annie! It was such a pleasure being part of your big day! You guys made my job super easy!

Laurie · event on: 03/05/2014

We used Jeremy for our corporate event in Atlanta this past week and it was excellent. He had the crowd on their feet and dancing right away. I would highly recommend using this DJ.

Sent on 03/07/2014

Katie · Married on 03/03/2014

Jeremy is a phenomenal person and DJ! Prior to my wedding, he worked 2 parties thrown by my company and had us dancing all night. Naturally I had to book him for my special day and he was one of if not the best addition! My friends, family and 90 year old grandmother danced the night away. My father started a train that looped the dance floor a few times. No one wanted the party to end. It doesn't get much better than that!

Sent on 03/05/2014

Premier Atlanta DJ's reply:

Thank you Katie! Had a blast that night myself and didn't want the reception to end! Looking forward to your next company party this year!

Sara · Married on 10/27/2013

Jeremy was very helpful and accommodating from the moment we decided to use Premier Atlanta DJ for our wedding. He was quick to respond to questions and concerns via email, text, or phone. He was so flexible with us on making last minute changes and decisions. It is clear that he is easy to work with, but he also knows his stuff! He is very knowledgeable of the business and his online forms make the process a breeze. We would definitely use him again for another event in the future and would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/09/2013

Lisa · Married on 10/19/2013

We contacted Jeremy last year after reading his positive reviews on weddingwire.com. to meet with him regarding my daughter's wedding. He is very knowledgeable regarding all music genres and is dedicated to creating the event you want. We really liked his online music planner, it is very user friendly and easy to make changes and there were many. My daughter likes Christian music and Jeremy was very adept at including that in the wedding reception. You don't realize how important the DJ is for a wedding until you really look at all the services provided. Jeremy provided all the music for the event including the ceremony and worked diligently to ensure everything ran smoothly and was full of suggestions regarding the timing and pacing of the event. When the groom's mother had to leave the reception prior to the mother/son dance Jeremy improvised and played "We are Family" and we all danced with the groom. He kept the dance floor going and was flexible regarding guest requests. I HIGHLY recommend him for any event. You will not be disappointed!! He is personable, professional and always responds to any questions promptly.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Joseph · event on: 03/24/2013

Super easy to deal with. Friendly and professional! We will use them again in the future.

Sent on 04/10/2013

Phyllis · event on: 03/11/2013

Thank you so much !!!! You guys are amazing. We had the best time ever. Scot and I didn't get to have a DJ and dancing at our wedding. And we made up for it on our 30th wedding anniversary. We couldn't have done it without you.

Thanks so much again,
    Phyllis Jacobs

Sent on 04/27/2013

Rebecca · event on: 12/01/2012

Great DJ! I had a hard time picking music for my company Holiday Party, and Jeremy was able to select really great songs that all of our employees seemed to really enjoy. I would definitely recommend him for any event!

Sent on 12/05/2012

Premier Atlanta DJ's reply:

Thank you Rebecca! One of the best parties I've done all year! Everybody was having a great time until the music stopped! :) The worst part of my job is always stopping the music!

Kristine · Married on 11/11/2012

Did a great job choosing music and keeping everyone entertained throughout the whole reception....

Sent on 11/20/2012

Henry · Married on 11/11/2012

My wedding was a huge success. I would definitely recommend DJ Jeremy to my friends

Sent on 11/28/2012
  • Bridgette

Bridgette · Married on 11/02/2012

David (Jeremy) was the perfect choice for our beautiful, fun wedding. He answered all my questions promptly (and there were many!), made himself available when necessary and has an incredibly organized website so you can pick every single song you'll hear at your wedding. Or if you don't want to pick anything at all, he'll do it for you! I asked there be no requests and he respected that wish. One did slip through, but only because it was my MOH, and it was a hit! David is so happy and feels blessed to be a part of YOUR big day and that shines through with his professionalism and detailed style. He also did the lighting for our event and it was perfect. Lighting is important brides! Definitely add the dance floor light!

Sent on 11/17/2012

Premier Atlanta DJ's reply:

WOW! Thank you Bridgette! It was an absolute pleasure to be a part of your ceremony and reception! You and Trip are truly beautiful people who deserve each other!

It's people and events like yours that motivate me to do what I do and push me to serve harder each time. May God bless you both richly in this new chapter of your lives!

Lynn · event on: 10/20/2012

These guys really got us out of a jam. They were a breeze to work with. Vey kind, friendly and did a wonderful job! I would highly reccommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/22/2012

Premier Atlanta DJ's reply:

Thank you Lynn! Call us anytime you need a DJ!

Deedee · event on: 10/20/2012

This was for a 30th High School Reunion and we had a wonderful time! I would highly recommend Premier Atlanta DJ Entertainment for any occasion. The best part of our entire reunion experience by far!

Sent on 10/23/2012

Premier Atlanta DJ's reply:

Thank you DeeDee! You guys were stellar and I had a blast! Outside of weddings, your event is by far the best type we enjoy! Who doesn't love all the old school music we played that holds nothing against today's hits?!!

Esther · Married on 10/13/2012

Jeremy did a great job! His online planning feature made is so easy for us to post our timeline for the day, as well as request specific songs. He is a great communicator, and it was easy to reach him through phone or text. He played many of the songs we requested, yet felt free to play numbers that the guests requested the day of the wedding. Would definitely use his DJ services again.

Sent on 10/21/2012

Premier Atlanta DJ's reply:

Thank you Esther! It was my pleasure and I had a great time serving you and your family. - Jeremy

Erin · Married on 10/06/2012

Jeremy was great to work with. Very professional and fun!

Sent on 10/24/2012

Jason · event on: 08/30/2012

We hired Jeremy to DJ a corporate outing and he did a fantastic job. He started on time, was professional and did a great job reading the crowd and playing a nice mix of music. We have a diverse company so he did a good job in making sure everyone was engaged and enjoying themselves. I would recommend Jeremy and look forward to using him again in the future.

Sent on 09/18/2012

Premier Atlanta DJ's reply:

Thank you Jason! I had a blast myself and look forward to any future events you might have coming up!

Cheers,
    Jeremy

He was great! On time, willingto do whatever was asked. Very prepaired and a lot of fun!

Sent on 08/03/2012

Megan · Married on 06/09/2012

I got married on June 9 2012 and used Premier Atlanta DJ with Jeremy Johnston for all of our music. He was very easy to work with and he did a fabulous job at our wedding. When I signed up with Jeremy he gave me access to his website which was wonderful and helped me plan out the wedding (down to 5 minute intervals). His website was very easy to use and is linked to iTunes which allows the user to hear parts of the song to ensure they like that particular recording of each song. The website helped me plan the wedding times so well that even my photographer was able to use it as a guide to when we were doing what! Jeremy, DJ Olam, was very friendly and interacted with the crowd very well. When the dance floor didn’t have any dancers on it he had a knack of picking the next song out of my desired play list that would get the crowd moving. He gladly announced anything over the microphone, which he brought along with all of the other music equipment, that we needed him too. One thing that really stuck out with me was that if he saw there was a problem with my planning (if I forgot something) or if he couldn’t find a song that I requested (only had a problem with 1 and that’s because it was so old!) he immediately would call and address the concern/problem. He made sure that he dressed to match the wedding crowd, which he got that information from talking to me about what type of wedding I would have. I thought that was really good because he didn’t want to either under-dress or over-dress for the occasion. I personally had a very informal wedding and would have been bad if he wore a tux because all the guys were wearing suits! I really appreciated him for even thinking of that because I wouldn’t have even thought to ask him to dress a certain way! Jeremy has worked many weddings and you could tell because he made sure all the areas were covered! The entire event just went very well and I believe a lot of it had to do with all the planning that was done and really his website was just wonderful with helping me do that. Premier Atlanta DJ is defiantly one of the best DJ companies that I have ever encountered and I recommend them highly to anyone who is throwing a major event like a wedding, anniversary party, company function, etc.

Sent on 06/20/2012

Premier Atlanta DJ's reply:

WOW! Thank you very much Mrs. Gallegos! It was truly my pleasure to serve you and your new husband.

Jeremiah · Married on 06/02/2012

Jeremy did a great job at our wedding. He was very flexible with out specific song selections and even gave us great suggestions that we didn't even think of. We talked several times before the wedding and did a great job with our last minute changes. Could not of asked for a better DJ. I would recommend him for any type of event. He takes his job serious but is always great on the mic getting everyone up and dancing.

Sent on 06/27/2012

Premier Atlanta DJ's reply:

Thank for such a great review and a wonderful event. I love crowds that aren't afraid to have fun!

Hayan · Married on 05/05/2012

I absolutely and stronly recommend David as a wedding DJ. We had 50/50 American and Korean style wedding. He did a such a wonderful job respecting the both culture and made the best atmosphere for everyone. Especially I thank him for being understandable and flexible as I had tight schedule when preparing my wedding. He is personable, friendly, and completely willing to help you to have the best wedding!

Sent on 05/12/2012

Premier Atlanta DJ's reply:

Thank you so much! I am very honored to have been a part of such a beautiful ceremony and reception! It was an absolute pleasure working with you and your family. Such a blessing!

Rita · event on: 05/03/2012

I would reccommend David to all searching for a DJ.

Sent on 05/11/2012

Premier Atlanta DJ's reply:

Thank you Rita! I enjoyed working with you and sounding the cheesy siren I found for raffles! :)