14 Reviews for Preeti Exclusive Events

To-Do Lists (1)
Referrals (1)
Cultural (1)
Religious (1)

Preeti and her dream team are amazing. Preeti is warm, professional, and an expert and getting things organized and communicated. She was great at navigating conflicting directions from various people during our traditional south Indian Hindu wedding ceremony and she and her team lent and hand wherever it was needed throughout the day. In addition, they took really good care of us, from making sure we were eating to checking in that we were okay with the schedule when there were delays. I would have definitely used her for full event planning if our budget had allowed; nevertheless, Preeti's 'day of' services were invaluable!

Profile Picture Meera, 10/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Preeti is simply the BEST!! She just did my engagement party, and it was absolute perfection. Everything went off perfectly and without a hitch. It was truly spectacular and beautiful with gorgeous decor, delicious food, amazing cake, and it was everything I ever wanted . She knows what her clients want before they want it! She is planning my wedding next year in April and I can't wait to see all of the amazing things she does. If you are looking for a wedding planner who is sweet, kind, caring and exceeds expectations, you have to hire Preeti! :)

Profile Picture Sonia, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Cultural, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Preeti was our day-of wedding coordinator and she did an amazing job!! I don't know how we could have pulled off our wedding without her. She has a ton of experience and is very professional, and I didn't have to worry about anything on the day of my wedding because she took care of it all with her team. I also appreciated the time we had to meet before the wedding and the time she took to reach out to my vendors herself to make sure that we were all set. I highly, highly recommend her!

Profile Picture User4890725, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We used Preeti and her team for planning our wedding and they were absolutely wonderful. Preeti was always available for questions, could handle family dynamics with ease and knew exactly what to do to get the job done. To this day, our friends and family rave about how great the wedding was! Great job, Preeti!

Profile Picture Reka, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Preeti was a delight to work with. Her team was also exceptional. I was once told that no ones wedding day is perfect. What matters is that the guests don't notice, and the couple is happy, enjoying their day. Our wedding day went smoothly due to the fact that Preeti and her team carried themselves professionally. Though there were hiccups throughout the day, the guests were enjoying themselves and we (the couple) were not bothered with issues. I highly appreciate her ability to be professional and personal at the same time. She makes you feel like she is planning her own friend's wedding, and that means a lot (especially during those times when you are at the verge of a meltdown). She understood our budget constrictions, but also kept us level-headed. Having a wedding planner was a decision that at first we were hesitant to make (because let's be honest you think you can save that money and put it towards something else in the wedding budget), but it was by far the best decision we made. Overall, we enjoyed working with her and is content with her team's services.

Profile Picture Merlin, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Preeti and her team were truly wonderful throughout the entire process! They answered any questions we had, gave advice and direction as needed, and helped us with all the walk-throughs. On the day of our wedding, my husband and I didn't have to worry about anything, we knew they had us covered. If you are looking for someone to make your wedding dreams come true, Preeti Exclusive is it!

Profile Picture Avani, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Preeti Exclusive is a wonderful event planner!!

We needed a lot of help deciding where we were going to have our wedding as all we knew in the beginning was it needed to be a hot location with a beach near by. Preeti made every endeavor to assist us and we ended up picking the perfect location. Mind you...it all didn't go as planned because of weather conditions but that's just mother nature at it's best.

We thoroughly enjoyed working with Preeti Exclusive and are happy to call her a friend as well as our wedding planner!!

Profile Picture User4267086, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Preeti went above and beyond to make sure the day was perfect. She was there to help out with anything and everything we needed to get down within a certain deadline. I would definitely recommend her to all brides. She is well versed with all south asian customs and traditions which was key during the planing.

Profile Picture neha, 6/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Preeti was truly amazing! As an event planner myself, I needed help the last month of my wedding and I felt completely at ease knowing she was on top of it. Like every wedding, there were some issues that arose and Preeti completely took care of it. I'm super critical of other event planners but I knew from experience that she execute a flawless wedding. Her professionalism was superb! I don't know how I could have done it without her.

Profile Picture User4574428, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Absolutely essential. The wedding may not have happened at all without Preets...

Profile Picture REED, 2/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Preeti was the gel that held our entire wedding planning together- she went above and beyond keeping us on track through the entire process. Preeti went the extra mile organizing every aspect of our schedule and coordinating every vendor... even managing family and guest logistics. Most importantly, she helped to ease any area of tension and bring a calm aura in every meeting and call. Preeti provides invaluable services- we highly recommend!

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My wedding day was flawless thanks to Preeti and her team! I used her company for the "day-of coordination" package. My family and I had already completed the major planning issues, such as the selection of venue and vendors. However, we knew how important it was to have a professional onsite to ensure that the timeline would be executed flawlessly! Preeti and team handled it perfectly! We met with her about a month prior to the wedding, and we felt very confident knowing that she would be running the show! Her pleasant and professional demeanor was loved by everyone. Her staff was fanastic also! My wedding was an intercultural ceremony, and we loved how Preeti had to ability to make all of our family and friends from all background feel respected and welcomed. Preeti was such a pleasure to work with, and my guests still rave about how organized the entire wedding was - from the Baraat, Ceremony to Reception. Thank you Preeti!

Profile Picture Rita, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The second I met Preeti, I knew she would be the perfect planner for us! Our goals throughout all the wedding events was to just make sure every single person had a fabulous time. All of her ideas were revolved around the guests and thats exactly what we wanted. Preeti was very flexible with all of our arrangements (some very last minute, I might add!) and I never heard the word "no" ever come out of her. Even during our events, she made sure to remind us constantly to look around and capture the moment. She really felt like a part of the family! She was a huge reason behind all of our ideas coming to life! Cant say thank you enough to her! Miss you, Preeti! I hope Pratik and I can plan an amazing event soon for you to be a part of!

Profile Picture Namrata, 7/9/10, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Working with Preeti was such a pleasure. She was able to understand our vision and helped us execute it. She is professional and able to help you bargain with vendors and calm the mother in laws down when things get stressful all at the same time. She helped to make our day stress free, run smoothly and most importantly memorable. We have recommended her over and over to family and friends.

Profile Picture Vibha, 10/7/06, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Cake