Precious Petals Reviews

Precious Petals 5
Precious Petals 6
Precious Petals 7

Josette · Married on 08/08/2015

Darlene and her team at Precious Petals were fantastic! From the moment I met her and beaming smile, I knew I found my match. Darlene is patient, kind, and respects your budget. Those are all great-and rare- traits in a florist. Although I didn’t have a huge budget to spend in this particular area, she spent loads of time listening to my ideas, and came up with creative options to make my vision a reality. The process is pretty streamlined which makes life easier-especially at crunch time. I was very pleased with their responsiveness throughout the process, too.

Darlene’s team is also friendly and goes the extra mile. The woman who came to set up the day of was a gem! I was touched by how much she cared about getting everything just right. Her attention to detail was amazing! She added a few things that weren’t even planned, but were truly appreciated. As my bridesmaids and I were setting the decor in the ballroom, she wanted me to love every centerpiece and I did-thanks to her artistic touch!

Sent on 09/12/2015

Jackie · Married on 03/29/2015

Precious Petals put together beautiful arrangements for us, we did not want typical arrangements, so we provided bell jars and apothecary jars and they were all beautiful. We will absolutely use them again for other occasions.

Sent on 04/01/2015
  • FutureMrsL

Jennifer · Married on 07/04/2014

I used Precious Petals as my florist at Knowlton Mansion. Darlene is very sweet, enthusiastic and really cares about doing a great job for your wedding. She met with us twice in person and she and her staff answered any other questions I had throughout the wedding planning process. She has done many weddings at Knowlton and even got married there herself, so she has many examples of prior work she has done at Knowlton. She takes pride in creating flowers that are exactly fitting to your wedding vs. just copying flowers from a magazine. I thought our flowers would be pretty, but they ended up being gorgeous! I was so happy with how everything turned out and my family and I were blown away! Even my brother who is a wedding photographer and has seen tons of flowers said our bouquets were really nice compared to most weddings. I never wanted to spend a lot on decor, but I am happy that we spent what we did. The flowers will be in all of your pictures, and having a stunning bouquet is really making my photos. Our centerpieces and the rest of our reception decor turned out gorgeous, as well! We were very happy with Precious Petals! :)

Sent on 07/07/2014

Shoshana · Married on 11/03/2013

Darlene was fantastic to work with! She was friendly and warm from the beginning. I gave her a lot of freedom to create something beautiful within our budget. She created exactly what we envisioned, and displayed the flowers and candles in a way that set the perfect scene. The costs were straight-forward and very reasonable. Darlene was also flexible and communicative, and helpful the entire time. The flowers were delivered to the site and distributed appropriately before we even got there. I would recommend Darlene and Precious Petals in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Emily · Married on 07/06/2013

Darlene and her staff at Precious Petals made our July wedding more beautiful than I ever expected. I showed her one inspirational picture and her creativity and expertise made it all possible. From my bouquet to centerpieces to the boutonniere's, it was exactly as I imagined. It's also important to note how professional, flexible, and supportive the entire Precious Petals staff was.

Sent on 07/23/2013

angela · Married on 10/14/2011

Precious Petals provided us with amazing flowers and service for our wedding at The Knowlton Mansion October 14, 2011. I had two meetings with darlene before the wedding and she helped me decide on all the details for the day and was such a pleasure to work with! They do frequent weddings there (and she also got married there herself) so she was extremely knowledgeable on what was needed to make the ballroom look perfect. And our bouquets were absolutely stunning! they were exactly what I had imagined! I would definitely recommend precious petals. they will not disappoint!

Sent on 11/02/2011

Jaclyn · Married on 06/18/2011

Although they were expensive, they were absolutely worth it. Precious Petals took to the time to listen to exactly what we wanted, despite numerous changes over time to finalize our flower menu. The quality of the flowers and service was remarkable. I couldn't believe how gorgeous and fresh the centerpieces and bouquets were at my wedding!

Sent on 05/08/2014

Rebecca · Married on 04/10/2010

I met with 4 florists before Darlene and told them all the same thing, my budget and that I wanted roses and peonies. All of them looked at me like I was nuts. Then we met Darlene. She took my budget and my vision and made it happen! Never once did she even flinch at any of my ideas, and our flowers that day can out beautifully. She and her staff were kind, flexiable and never pushy, even when the post office lost our first deposit check! Love Precious Petals!

Sent on 04/28/2010

Melanie · Married on 05/24/2009

Darlene is a great visionary!! She did all our reception and personal flowers!! She even decorated our bubblegum favor table!!! She was easy to work with and helped to make our day run smoothly! Precious Petals was a pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 07/09/2009

Kate · Married on 04/24/2015

I absolutely LOVED my wedding day flowers. They were gorgeous and everything I wanted. The team at Precious Petals was very accomodating, offered great suggestions and just a pleasure to work with. All of my guests remarked on how gorgeous the centerpieces were. I highly recommend Precious Petals for all of your flower needs!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Kim · Married on 11/11/2011

Absolutely beautiful. Everything was exactly what I wanted, beautiful, and Darlene gave the right recommendations. I had an autumn themed wedding and Precious Petals upgraded my already beautiful venue just the right amount to not take away from it. Wonderful, friendly service.

Sent on 11/13/2011

Danielle · Married on 10/09/2011

Darlene was wonderful, and really set the scene perfectly, but even the things I didn't know I wanted. Everyone was so nice and helpful every step of the way. I missed two appointments due to family emergencies, and everyone was so nice, even allowing me to have my final consultation by phone. Between the ceremony decor, personal flowers, reception decor, and personal touches, the entire team at Precious Petals exceeded expectations.

Sent on 10/21/2011

Mariah · Married on 09/11/2010

We used Precious Petals for our flowers and uplighting. Darlene put together beautiful bouquets for me and my maids. I knew, going in, what kinds of flowers I wanted. Still, Darlene knew how to accentuate my dahlias and black magic roses with little touches of fiddlehead fern to make the bouquet stunning. The amber uplighting created a lovely glow at the reception, and the table flowers were simple and elegant. My only complaint is that the flower girls' flowers kept coming apart.

Sent on 10/31/2010

Ann Marie · Married on 06/19/2010

Precious Petals was amazing. Darlene is a true artist. I told her what I wanted and she truly went above and beyond my expectations. I received and am still receiving compliments on the centerpieces, bouquets, and arrangements at the ceremony. I could not have been happier with our decision for Precious Petals to be our florist!

Sent on 10/15/2010

Chris · Married on 12/06/2009

I had a wonderful experience with Precious Petals and highly recommend them!! Darlene is professional, friendly and accomodating. I was on a somewhat tight floral budget, and she never once tried to push me towards more expensive flowers and decorations. She had wonderful ideas for table centerpieces that allowed me to keep my costs down. She also has many items for rent (votives, candles & vases, outside decorations, etc) which is a great way to save money over buying items that you will never use or need again! All of our wedding day flowers looked gorgeous. I thought her costs were very competitive as well, based on other florists I considered.

Sent on 12/28/2009

melinda · Married on 11/07/2008

Precious Petals was wonderful and provided me with beautiful flowers and decor

Sent on 11/15/2008

Kristen · Married on 05/09/2008

Excellent to work with! I would recommend Darlene and Kelly to anyone!

Sent on 11/04/2008

Nicole · Married on 10/06/2007

Darlene was great to work with. I was confused and didn't know where to start except for the colors I liked. She was very patient. The flowers were pricey, however they were far more beautiful than I expected and definitely made the day. The flowers were delivered on the wedding day at exactly the right time and were nice and fresh. Some of them even lasted for a couple days. It was nice not to have to worry about anything in terms of planning, delivery, etc. This was one of my lowest-maintenance vendors to work with and it was great. I just provide some color direction, and Darlene did the rest!

Sent on 11/10/2007

Lindsey · Married on 09/16/2017

Darlene and her team are so nice and helpful! They took my vision and absolutely nailed it!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Heather · Married on 08/17/2013

We hired Precious Petals to do the bouquets and reception centerpieces for our wedding. Everything was beautiful! They were great at being able to take what I wanted and make it look good. I didn't shop around so I don't really know about price, but since I did go over budget they defniitely worked with me at some spots to cut costs without ruining or totally changing what I had planned.

Sent on 09/13/2013

Darlene and her team at Precious Petals made my wedding day even more perfect. After our first meeting with Darlene, I knew she was the right person for our flowers. The entire Precious Petals team demonstrated such knowledge and professionalism throughout our planning period. All of our flowers were absolutely beautiful and it was evident that Darlene and her team really understood the vision for our day. The colors were amazing and the flowers really popped in our pictures! I can't thank Darlene and her team enough for the beautiful job that they did. I would recommend Precious Petals to anyone in the area looking for a professional group to make your flowers perfect!

Sent on 07/27/2012

Liz · Married on 06/09/2012

Darlene and her team are wonderful. From concept to creation, Darlene was incredibly helpful to me in wrapping my head around flowers -- something I love but know little to nothing about. She guided me in the right direction and I was so pleased with my flowers on the day of. Darlene also has exhaustive knowledge of local facilities, so she knows just where you need arrangements and where you can save a few pennies by passing.

Sent on 07/30/2012

Meredith · Married on 06/02/2012

Darlene at the Precious Petals team were great to work with for our wedding. During the planning, the team was very responsive and easy to work with as we made changes. All of the flowers were beautiful at the wedding. Very impressed with the gorgeous bouquets and centerpieces!

Sent on 07/27/2012

Brian · Married on 10/07/2011

Amazing job, full of detail and vision

April and Brian

Sent on 12/19/2011

Beth · Married on 07/22/2011

Wonderful people to work with and very creative. You'd be making a wise selection.

Sent on 09/14/2011