Precious Petals Reviews

162 | Huntingdon Valley, PA

162 Reviews for Precious Petals

Jenn · Married on 10/08/2011

The two best words to describe Precious Petals' work: absolutely amazing. I was thrilled with Darlene and her team from the moment I began working with them. They were able to deliver the exact arrangements I had dreamed up in my head, to a tee! They made us the most gorgeous bouquets, boutonnieres, and table arrangements I have ever seen. We received so many compliments on our florals - I could not have been more pleased! Thanks Precious Petals :)

Sent on 03/20/2012

Danielle · Married on 09/24/2011

Precious petals was definitely the right choice for my wedding. They are creative, professional, and go the extra mile to make sure that you are satisfied. My flowers for my reception and ceremony came out amazing. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/15/2011
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 09/10/2011

We used Precious Petals for our gazebo decor, flowers, and centerpieces. We were blown away when we saw how everything was set up the day of our wedding! Darlene was an angel to work with! Over the course of my wedding planning, she would take the time to meet with me and answer any question I had..even after hours! She toke my ideas and vision I had for our wedding and made it come to life! Darlene and her team were very knowledgeable and helpful when it came to keeping within our budget. I would recommend Precious Petals to anyone who is looking for a florist who is knowledgeable, helpful and talented!

Sent on 12/18/2011
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/26/2011

I LOVED precious petals! Darlene was so wonderful to work with. I can't speak highly enough of her. She's so flexible and affordable too!! I remember reading other reviews about how she is so accommodating and doesn't look down upon you or your budget. She really will do everything she can to make sure you get exactly what you want while still staying within budget. I really love orchids, but didn't have a huge floral budget and she still made it work. When i forgot to ask the tailor for my extra fabric, the day before they were able to still fix my bouquets with some ribbon. the flowers looked great on the day and they arrived promptly at the hotel to deliver my flowers. I would highly recommend them to anyone. It was so great not to have to worry about any of these details. Another note is that they have a lot of items you can rent -- and not just vases, but other decorations such as bird cages and even flameless candles. That really helps to keep your budget in check.

Sent on 08/28/2011

Patricia · Married on 07/16/2011

We couldn't have been more pleased to have Precious Petals provide our flowers for my daughter's wedding. They listened to what our vision was and offered suggestions and everything turned out more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. Not only were they the best, but they were very reasonably priced and the entire staff was wonderful.
    Everything was perfect and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/15/2011

Jessica · Married on 06/25/2011

Precious Petas created beautiful flower arrangements for my wedding! My bouquet was just what I had pictured; my bridesmaids' bouquets were just the perfect shade of "raspberry" that I envisioned. The centerpieces were creative and gorgeous. Darlene and her staff were very professional from start to finish. They were very flexible and responsive during the planning phase of my wedding. I highly recommend Precious Petals!

Sent on 01/08/2012

Jaclyn · Married on 06/18/2011

Darlene is so awesome! She did an amazing job, the flowers were absolutely gorgeous and she was so great at communicating with us throughout the entire process. She made sure that we were happy with what we were getting, right up until the very end. She is sweet, personable, and very easy to work with. We met with her in person, over the phone, and spoke via e-mail numerous times, and she never charged us extra for all of that time she must have spent responding to our many questions. She is very professional and we couldn't have been happier with our choice to have her as our florist. She also took care of numerous other details on the day of our wedding in the reception hall, and things ran smoothly and looked gorgeous!

Sent on 02/23/2012

Karin · Married on 01/15/2011

Darlene and her staff were fantastic on helping me execute my ideas for my wedding. I had an exact idea in my head of what I wanted - but few pictures to aid Darlene in helping "create" my ideal. But she was patient, helpful and creative right down to spraying the leaves in my bouquet silver for that extra "wow" and getting all the purples and ivories I wanted (in January) to make my bouquet, center pieces and chuppah look rich, full of texture and eye-catching. I got a lot of compliaments from my guests and I couldnt be happier that she was able to do so much and stay within my budget.

Sent on 02/01/2011
  • LuvFlyers1

Danielle · Married on 12/12/2009

I cannot say enough about Darlene and her team at Precious Petals. They really did make my winter wedding a dream come true. When my budget got tight Darlene worked with me and we were able to make small changes so I could still keep everything I wanted. Everything was beautiful and I can't recommend them enough!!!

Sent on 05/01/2012

Tara · Married on 11/08/2008

Absolutley wonderful to work with. Made changes with ease, and suggestions as well. When I walked into my venue, it took my breath away. By far the BEST money I spent!

Sent on 11/12/2008

Martha · Married on 10/11/2008

We were really pleased with the flowers and decor for both the wedding ceremony and reception. All the flowers (bouquets, ceremony/reception arrangements, etc.) were gorgeous! Darlene was very nice, easy to work with, and reasonably priced. Kelly was extremely helpful too. All in all, everything was very beautiful. We would recommend her to friends.

Sent on 10/23/2008

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2007

I was so happy from start to finish with Darlene's work. The flowers were above and beyond what I had thought we would get. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants beautiful and affordable flowers.

Sent on 11/23/2007

Katrina · Married on 11/26/2006

Precious Petals really stepped up for me. I was planning my wedding on short notice, and looking for an affordable florist. They came up with a plan for my rose bouquet, my bridesmaids' bouquets, centerpieces, and a few extra requests, including rose petals--all for just over $1000! They created beautiful arrangements even with a limited budget. They were on time the day of the wedding and everything was in place. The color schemes were perfect. They truly exceeded my expectations, were flexible, professional, and courteous. I highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/08/2008

Josette · Married on 08/08/2015

Darlene and her team at Precious Petals were fantastic! From the moment I met her and beaming smile, I knew I found my match. Darlene is patient, kind, and respects your budget. Those are all great-and rare- traits in a florist. Although I didn’t have a huge budget to spend in this particular area, she spent loads of time listening to my ideas, and came up with creative options to make my vision a reality. The process is pretty streamlined which makes life easier-especially at crunch time. I was very pleased with their responsiveness throughout the process, too.

Darlene’s team is also friendly and goes the extra mile. The woman who came to set up the day of was a gem! I was touched by how much she cared about getting everything just right. Her attention to detail was amazing! She added a few things that weren’t even planned, but were truly appreciated. As my bridesmaids and I were setting the decor in the ballroom, she wanted me to love every centerpiece and I did-thanks to her artistic touch!

Sent on 09/12/2015

Jackie · Married on 03/29/2015

Precious Petals put together beautiful arrangements for us, we did not want typical arrangements, so we provided bell jars and apothecary jars and they were all beautiful. We will absolutely use them again for other occasions.

Sent on 04/01/2015
  • FutureMrsL

Jennifer · Married on 07/04/2014

I used Precious Petals as my florist at Knowlton Mansion. Darlene is very sweet, enthusiastic and really cares about doing a great job for your wedding. She met with us twice in person and she and her staff answered any other questions I had throughout the wedding planning process. She has done many weddings at Knowlton and even got married there herself, so she has many examples of prior work she has done at Knowlton. She takes pride in creating flowers that are exactly fitting to your wedding vs. just copying flowers from a magazine. I thought our flowers would be pretty, but they ended up being gorgeous! I was so happy with how everything turned out and my family and I were blown away! Even my brother who is a wedding photographer and has seen tons of flowers said our bouquets were really nice compared to most weddings. I never wanted to spend a lot on decor, but I am happy that we spent what we did. The flowers will be in all of your pictures, and having a stunning bouquet is really making my photos. Our centerpieces and the rest of our reception decor turned out gorgeous, as well! We were very happy with Precious Petals! :)

Sent on 07/07/2014

Shoshana · Married on 11/03/2013

Darlene was fantastic to work with! She was friendly and warm from the beginning. I gave her a lot of freedom to create something beautiful within our budget. She created exactly what we envisioned, and displayed the flowers and candles in a way that set the perfect scene. The costs were straight-forward and very reasonable. Darlene was also flexible and communicative, and helpful the entire time. The flowers were delivered to the site and distributed appropriately before we even got there. I would recommend Darlene and Precious Petals in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Emily · Married on 07/06/2013

Darlene and her staff at Precious Petals made our July wedding more beautiful than I ever expected. I showed her one inspirational picture and her creativity and expertise made it all possible. From my bouquet to centerpieces to the boutonniere's, it was exactly as I imagined. It's also important to note how professional, flexible, and supportive the entire Precious Petals staff was.

Sent on 07/23/2013

Angela · Married on 10/14/2011

Precious Petals provided us with amazing flowers and service for our wedding at The Knowlton Mansion October 14, 2011. I had two meetings with darlene before the wedding and she helped me decide on all the details for the day and was such a pleasure to work with! They do frequent weddings there (and she also got married there herself) so she was extremely knowledgeable on what was needed to make the ballroom look perfect. And our bouquets were absolutely stunning! they were exactly what I had imagined! I would definitely recommend precious petals. they will not disappoint!

Sent on 11/02/2011

Jaclyn · Married on 06/18/2011

Although they were expensive, they were absolutely worth it. Precious Petals took to the time to listen to exactly what we wanted, despite numerous changes over time to finalize our flower menu. The quality of the flowers and service was remarkable. I couldn't believe how gorgeous and fresh the centerpieces and bouquets were at my wedding!

Sent on 05/08/2014

Rebecca · Married on 04/10/2010

I met with 4 florists before Darlene and told them all the same thing, my budget and that I wanted roses and peonies. All of them looked at me like I was nuts. Then we met Darlene. She took my budget and my vision and made it happen! Never once did she even flinch at any of my ideas, and our flowers that day can out beautifully. She and her staff were kind, flexiable and never pushy, even when the post office lost our first deposit check! Love Precious Petals!

Sent on 04/28/2010

Melanie · Married on 05/24/2009

Darlene is a great visionary!! She did all our reception and personal flowers!! She even decorated our bubblegum favor table!!! She was easy to work with and helped to make our day run smoothly! Precious Petals was a pleasure to work with!!

Sent on 07/09/2009

Dawn T. · Married on 12/04/2020

Our Experience was amazing. If you had any questions they got right back to you and always wanted to make you happy

Darlene was amazing. My daughter got married December 4, 2020. The flowers were beautiful and everything that my daughter had wanted. With everything going on in this world right now planning a wedding is very stressful. But Darlene made it so much easier on us. We got so many compliments about the flowers. I will be telling all my friends when they need a florist for a wedding or any occasion to go see here

Sent on 12/07/2020

Kate · Married on 04/24/2015

I absolutely LOVED my wedding day flowers. They were gorgeous and everything I wanted. The team at Precious Petals was very accomodating, offered great suggestions and just a pleasure to work with. All of my guests remarked on how gorgeous the centerpieces were. I highly recommend Precious Petals for all of your flower needs!

Sent on 10/12/2015

Kim · Married on 11/11/2011

Absolutely beautiful. Everything was exactly what I wanted, beautiful, and Darlene gave the right recommendations. I had an autumn themed wedding and Precious Petals upgraded my already beautiful venue just the right amount to not take away from it. Wonderful, friendly service.

Sent on 11/13/2011