Precious Petals Reviews

Precious Petals 6
Precious Petals 7
  • mem5000

Molly · Married on 10/11/2012

Precious Petals did a phenomenal job with our wedding flowers! Our centerpieces were beautiful and our guests loved them! Darlene and Kelly were a pleasure to work with. They were great at responding quickly with any questions that we had and were very helpful at helping us to pick out floral decor that would be elegant and match our wants/needs. They really helped to make our decorations pop and make everything look beautiful.

Sent on 10/21/2012

Sophia · Married on 08/25/2012

Darlene is awesome! The flowers were exactly what I wanted! I am extremely pleased with her quality of work. I was in awe when I saw the reception space for the first time. The seating chart was also very beautiful.

Sent on 09/04/2012

The flowers turned out beautiful, just as I had described them in our initial meeting. Darlene was very helpful and did a great job!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Darlene and her team were great to work with for our wedding. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/22/2012

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2012

I was so happy with my bouquets from precious petals, they were absolutely beautiful! I didnt know too much about flowers and what would look good together. Darlene was extremely helpful and went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect for my special day. I would highly recommend Precious Petals to my family and friends.

Sent on 07/21/2012

Mary · Married on 06/16/2012

We looked at a lot of florists and we couldn't have been happier that we went with Precious Petals. Darlene is AWESOME! Our flowers were amazing. Some of the other florists pressured us about spending a minimum amount of money but not Darlene. She broke down the cost explaining exactly what each piece of an arrangement would cost. She was so helpful and gave us so many different options! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 06/13/2013

My Husband and I and our families were amazed at our floral display. Darlene created the most beautiful bouquet. She worked within our budget and delivered more than I ever expected. I was so happy because she captured the very essence of my wedding theme in one bouquet, a very soft elegance. People are still talking about our "Sweet Heart" table and all of the floral displays. How could I say thank you it's not enough but we will be forever grateful to Precious Petals for making our wedding day truly beautiful. We Highly recommend !
    Tara & Luis 6/10/12

Sent on 04/28/2013

Stefanie · Married on 06/02/2012

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely beautiful. As I now look back at pictures, the flowers stand out and make the pictures even more beautiful.

Sent on 07/20/2012

Jaime · Married on 04/28/2012

Darlene at Precious Petals is wonderful. She is so great to work with, met with me a couple of times and showed me tons of pictures. Great with email correspondence as well. The bouquets and arrangements were all beautiful for the wedding. She knew exactly what colors would look great with the girls' dresses. Even though I knew what colors and flowers we were using I was still so happy and surprised with the flowers on the wedding day. BEAUTIFUL! I highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 05/16/2012

Melissa · Married on 11/12/2011

Darlene was wonderful! The arrangements at my wedding were more than I could have ever dreamed. My best friend is using them for her upcoming wedding as well.

Sent on 11/27/2011

Samantha · Married on 10/29/2011

Darlene did a great job on my flowers. She was so professional and was always in contact with me when I needed her. On my wedding day we had a freak snow storm and she showed up on time with everything looking perfect. I got so many compliments on my flowers. Even with no power at my venue, the room lit up because of my centerpieces.

Sent on 01/10/2012

fern · Married on 10/23/2011

From the moment we met Darlene we knew she was the florist for our wedding. She was so warm and knowledgeable! Darlene helped us to add special touches the ceremony with special momentos from our family's past. Every detail of the decor Precious Petals provided, from ceremony to celebration, was beautifully done. All the while, Darlene was so understanding with regard to our need to stay within our budget. It was an amazing evening!

Sent on 12/08/2011

Jenn · Married on 10/08/2011

The two best words to describe Precious Petals' work: absolutely amazing. I was thrilled with Darlene and her team from the moment I began working with them. They were able to deliver the exact arrangements I had dreamed up in my head, to a tee! They made us the most gorgeous bouquets, boutonnieres, and table arrangements I have ever seen. We received so many compliments on our florals - I could not have been more pleased! Thanks Precious Petals :)

Sent on 03/20/2012

Danielle · Married on 09/24/2011

Precious petals was definitely the right choice for my wedding. They are creative, professional, and go the extra mile to make sure that you are satisfied. My flowers for my reception and ceremony came out amazing. I would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 11/15/2011
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 09/10/2011

We used Precious Petals for our gazebo decor, flowers, and centerpieces. We were blown away when we saw how everything was set up the day of our wedding! Darlene was an angel to work with! Over the course of my wedding planning, she would take the time to meet with me and answer any question I had..even after hours! She toke my ideas and vision I had for our wedding and made it come to life! Darlene and her team were very knowledgeable and helpful when it came to keeping within our budget. I would recommend Precious Petals to anyone who is looking for a florist who is knowledgeable, helpful and talented!

Sent on 12/18/2011
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 08/26/2011

I LOVED precious petals! Darlene was so wonderful to work with. I can't speak highly enough of her. She's so flexible and affordable too!! I remember reading other reviews about how she is so accommodating and doesn't look down upon you or your budget. She really will do everything she can to make sure you get exactly what you want while still staying within budget. I really love orchids, but didn't have a huge floral budget and she still made it work. When i forgot to ask the tailor for my extra fabric, the day before they were able to still fix my bouquets with some ribbon. the flowers looked great on the day and they arrived promptly at the hotel to deliver my flowers. I would highly recommend them to anyone. It was so great not to have to worry about any of these details. Another note is that they have a lot of items you can rent -- and not just vases, but other decorations such as bird cages and even flameless candles. That really helps to keep your budget in check.

Sent on 08/28/2011

Patricia · Married on 07/16/2011

We couldn't have been more pleased to have Precious Petals provide our flowers for my daughter's wedding. They listened to what our vision was and offered suggestions and everything turned out more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. Not only were they the best, but they were very reasonably priced and the entire staff was wonderful.
    Everything was perfect and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/15/2011

Jessica · Married on 06/25/2011

Precious Petas created beautiful flower arrangements for my wedding! My bouquet was just what I had pictured; my bridesmaids' bouquets were just the perfect shade of "raspberry" that I envisioned. The centerpieces were creative and gorgeous. Darlene and her staff were very professional from start to finish. They were very flexible and responsive during the planning phase of my wedding. I highly recommend Precious Petals!

Sent on 01/08/2012

Jaclyn · Married on 06/18/2011

Darlene is so awesome! She did an amazing job, the flowers were absolutely gorgeous and she was so great at communicating with us throughout the entire process. She made sure that we were happy with what we were getting, right up until the very end. She is sweet, personable, and very easy to work with. We met with her in person, over the phone, and spoke via e-mail numerous times, and she never charged us extra for all of that time she must have spent responding to our many questions. She is very professional and we couldn't have been happier with our choice to have her as our florist. She also took care of numerous other details on the day of our wedding in the reception hall, and things ran smoothly and looked gorgeous!

Sent on 02/23/2012

Karin · Married on 01/15/2011

Darlene and her staff were fantastic on helping me execute my ideas for my wedding. I had an exact idea in my head of what I wanted - but few pictures to aid Darlene in helping "create" my ideal. But she was patient, helpful and creative right down to spraying the leaves in my bouquet silver for that extra "wow" and getting all the purples and ivories I wanted (in January) to make my bouquet, center pieces and chuppah look rich, full of texture and eye-catching. I got a lot of compliaments from my guests and I couldnt be happier that she was able to do so much and stay within my budget.

Sent on 02/01/2011
  • LuvFlyers1

Danielle · Married on 12/12/2009

I cannot say enough about Darlene and her team at Precious Petals. They really did make my winter wedding a dream come true. When my budget got tight Darlene worked with me and we were able to make small changes so I could still keep everything I wanted. Everything was beautiful and I can't recommend them enough!!!

Sent on 05/01/2012

Tara · Married on 11/08/2008

Absolutley wonderful to work with. Made changes with ease, and suggestions as well. When I walked into my venue, it took my breath away. By far the BEST money I spent!

Sent on 11/12/2008

Martha · Married on 10/11/2008

We were really pleased with the flowers and decor for both the wedding ceremony and reception. All the flowers (bouquets, ceremony/reception arrangements, etc.) were gorgeous! Darlene was very nice, easy to work with, and reasonably priced. Kelly was extremely helpful too. All in all, everything was very beautiful. We would recommend her to friends.

Sent on 10/23/2008

Samantha · Married on 05/19/2007

I was so happy from start to finish with Darlene's work. The flowers were above and beyond what I had thought we would get. I highly recommend them to anyone who wants beautiful and affordable flowers.

Sent on 11/23/2007

Katrina · Married on 11/26/2006

Precious Petals really stepped up for me. I was planning my wedding on short notice, and looking for an affordable florist. They came up with a plan for my rose bouquet, my bridesmaids' bouquets, centerpieces, and a few extra requests, including rose petals--all for just over $1000! They created beautiful arrangements even with a limited budget. They were on time the day of the wedding and everything was in place. The color schemes were perfect. They truly exceeded my expectations, were flexible, professional, and courteous. I highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/08/2008