Precious Petals Reviews

162 | Huntingdon Valley, PA

162 Reviews for Precious Petals

Christin · Married on 10/13/2013

Thank you for making my wedding day memorable.They were amazing and very accommodating! The best Florist in the area!!!!I would recommend this florist to anyone. In a nutshell, they are SIMPLY the best FLORIST EVER!!!!! Thank you for my beautiful flowers!!!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Susan · Married on 09/29/2013

Precious Petals is an excellent wedding florist. Darlene and company create fabulous flower arrangements, bouquets and centerpieces. From the moment you sit down with Darlene at your consultation you feel at ease. She listens to the brides vision and the mom's requests. I used Precious Petals for my middle daughter's wedding and loved all the flowers so much I came back for my youngest daughter's wedding. I was again very pleased at the gorgeous bridal bouquet, centerpieces and personal flowers. No matter what your budget Precious Petals will make your wedding have that WOW factor! the company's customer service is excellent, I never had a problem contacting them. I would highly recommend Precious Petals for your wedding florist.

Sent on 10/04/2013

Kristi · Married on 09/14/2013

Precious Petals is great! Darlene was so wonderful, friendly and helpful. They are so great at working with your specific budget and finding the flowers and style that you want. She listened to everything (and I was specific) and my flower turned our beautifully! I couldn't have been happier. The bouquets were gorgeous and my centerpieces were beautiful as well; I received so many compliments on my flowers. Thank you Darlene; you guys did such an awesome job!!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Beautiful arrangements! So easy to work with and used all of the ideas I had to create gorgeous bouqets and centerpieces.

Sent on 01/03/2014

Michelle · Married on 08/31/2013

In the planning stages we went over a theme of rich blues and greens and after seeing the look books I was completely sold and comfortable that this was the florist I wanted. We went over some ideas of flowers and things I did or did not like. They were able to completely run with it and work their magic. Everything blended seamlessly together from the bouquets to the reception center pieces. I am glad I chose them as it was one thing that I didn't need to worry about.

Sent on 09/18/2013

Josephine · Married on 08/24/2013

Darlene walls the owner of this amazing company was amazing. I was so happy with our flowers and decor for my wedding she asked my budget and stuck to it! She even emailed me anytime she was out and found a good deal on a decor item that would work well with my wedding theme.. That made me feel so special! The staff was on time and got everything set up and cleaned up without me even noticing them!! Thank you a million times for making my wedding beautiful!!!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Janet · Married on 08/02/2013

Darlene was wonderful to work with. She was very patient and informative to the bride and her mom who were clueless about flowers. The flowers were delivered right on time. They were fresh and beautiful. The staff was very courteous and professional. They were the most positive experience of all.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Darlene and her team at Precious Petals did an amazing job providing the flowers for our wedding. Neither one of us had the slightest idea what we wanted to do for flowers, but after one meeting, Darlene had us and our flowers figured out. She understood right away that didn't need the flowers to be the main event and weren't planning on breaking the budget for them, and she came up with a beautiful, tasteful, and affordable set of options. On the day of our wedding, her staff were friendly, professional, and patient. Flowers were delivered on time to the venue and to the hotel where we were getting ready, and everything was set up just as planned. They were also patient with us as we agonized over - and delayed - our decision to move the wedding inside near the last minute due to rain. If we did it all over again, we would absolutely go with Precious Petals.

Sent on 06/16/2013

Sory · Married on 05/03/2013

My husband and I are so grateful to Darlene and her team. They provided us with exactly what we were looking for and were extremely flexible. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend their services! You will not go wrong...I hope to work with this vendor again in the future!

Sent on 05/09/2013

Ava · Married on 04/13/2013

Darlene was amazing ! She helped me unfold my envisions for my wedding ! My flowers and centerpieces were breathtaking !!! People are still taking about them . Her work is so beautiful !! I am so thankful for her skills .. She brought my venue to life !! She is the best of the best !!! Thank you Darlene!!!

Sent on 09/21/2013

Maggie · Married on 04/11/2013

I love Darlene and her team! From the first phone call, they were friendly and helpful. Sitting with Darlene was like chatting with an old friend. She has tons of fabric flower arrangements so you can get ideas about bouquet/arrangement size, designs for the stems of the bouquet and bowls/holders for table centerpeices. She also has many pictures of previous weddings, ESPECIALLY if you are getting married at Cairnwood Estate. The flowers were dropped off on time, placed exactly where I wanted them and taken out of the holders at the end of the night so guests could take centerpieces home. My bouquet was just perfect and I was thrilled.
    I RECOMMEND THEM VERY HIGHLY!!!

Sent on 04/19/2013

Jordan · Married on 11/02/2012

The flowers for my wedding on Friday November 2 were amazing! Everyone was complimenting the colors the entire night. Darlene was really great to work with as well, she kept within your budget you tell her but makes sure that everything still looks great. She also did our center pieces which were also simple but beautiful. Awesome work and very reasonable as well, would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/11/2012
  • Kaylin

Kaylin · Married on 10/19/2012

Darlene and precious petals are fabulous! I chose them because she had worked with my venue for numerous wedding so I figured, she has to be decent! BUT she was wonderful. She stuck to my budget completely and made sure that every vision I had for the day was met! She forgot on thing for my bouquet and as soon as she got the call from us she had it there! Wonderful, kind and attentive!

Sent on 08/28/2013
  • mem5000

Molly · Married on 10/11/2012

Precious Petals did a phenomenal job with our wedding flowers! Our centerpieces were beautiful and our guests loved them! Darlene and Kelly were a pleasure to work with. They were great at responding quickly with any questions that we had and were very helpful at helping us to pick out floral decor that would be elegant and match our wants/needs. They really helped to make our decorations pop and make everything look beautiful.

Sent on 10/21/2012

Sophia · Married on 08/25/2012

Darlene is awesome! The flowers were exactly what I wanted! I am extremely pleased with her quality of work. I was in awe when I saw the reception space for the first time. The seating chart was also very beautiful.

Sent on 09/04/2012

The flowers turned out beautiful, just as I had described them in our initial meeting. Darlene was very helpful and did a great job!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Darlene and her team were great to work with for our wedding. I would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/22/2012

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2012

I was so happy with my bouquets from precious petals, they were absolutely beautiful! I didnt know too much about flowers and what would look good together. Darlene was extremely helpful and went out of her way to make sure everything was perfect for my special day. I would highly recommend Precious Petals to my family and friends.

Sent on 07/21/2012

Mary · Married on 06/16/2012

We looked at a lot of florists and we couldn't have been happier that we went with Precious Petals. Darlene is AWESOME! Our flowers were amazing. Some of the other florists pressured us about spending a minimum amount of money but not Darlene. She broke down the cost explaining exactly what each piece of an arrangement would cost. She was so helpful and gave us so many different options! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 06/13/2013

My Husband and I and our families were amazed at our floral display. Darlene created the most beautiful bouquet. She worked within our budget and delivered more than I ever expected. I was so happy because she captured the very essence of my wedding theme in one bouquet, a very soft elegance. People are still talking about our "Sweet Heart" table and all of the floral displays. How could I say thank you it's not enough but we will be forever grateful to Precious Petals for making our wedding day truly beautiful. We Highly recommend !
    Tara & Luis 6/10/12

Sent on 04/28/2013

Stefanie · Married on 06/02/2012

The flowers for my wedding were absolutely beautiful. As I now look back at pictures, the flowers stand out and make the pictures even more beautiful.

Sent on 07/20/2012

Jaime · Married on 04/28/2012

Darlene at Precious Petals is wonderful. She is so great to work with, met with me a couple of times and showed me tons of pictures. Great with email correspondence as well. The bouquets and arrangements were all beautiful for the wedding. She knew exactly what colors would look great with the girls' dresses. Even though I knew what colors and flowers we were using I was still so happy and surprised with the flowers on the wedding day. BEAUTIFUL! I highly recommend this vendor.

Sent on 05/16/2012

Melissa · Married on 11/12/2011

Darlene was wonderful! The arrangements at my wedding were more than I could have ever dreamed. My best friend is using them for her upcoming wedding as well.

Sent on 11/27/2011

Samantha · Married on 10/29/2011

Darlene did a great job on my flowers. She was so professional and was always in contact with me when I needed her. On my wedding day we had a freak snow storm and she showed up on time with everything looking perfect. I got so many compliments on my flowers. Even with no power at my venue, the room lit up because of my centerpieces.

Sent on 01/10/2012

Fern · Married on 10/23/2011

From the moment we met Darlene we knew she was the florist for our wedding. She was so warm and knowledgeable! Darlene helped us to add special touches the ceremony with special momentos from our family's past. Every detail of the decor Precious Petals provided, from ceremony to celebration, was beautifully done. All the while, Darlene was so understanding with regard to our need to stay within our budget. It was an amazing evening!

Sent on 12/08/2011