Precious Petals Reviews

162 | Huntingdon Valley, PA

162 Reviews for Precious Petals

Nancy · Married on 06/26/2015

We met with Darlene on several occasions and had a few phone consultations. She was always very friendly, listened to all
    of our ideas and was very professional! She really came through and provided us with the most gorgeous flowers! My daughter,
    the bride, changed her mind a few times and Darlene was very patient and had great ideas too! Thank you so much for making
    our "vision" into a reality beyond our wildest dreams!!! Thank you!!!
    Mother of the Bride

Sent on 06/30/2015

Precious Petals's reply:

Nancy, I loved working with you! I only wish you had another daughter.

Kristine · Married on 06/14/2015

Darlene did SUCH a beautiful job on the flowers for my wedding! She is just a sweetheart, personally - so easy and pleasant to work with. And she made it so easy to make all of the selections. In our first meeting, she went through an extremely detailed checklist and got my opinion on every last floral-related issue right then and there. She had sample bouquets to show me so I could visualize the size and design I wanted, and sample vessels so I could choose what I wanted for centerpieces. Her initial quote was very reasonable and included everything - at the end of the day, the amount I actually ended up spending was slightly less than the original quote, simply because of overestimating the number of tables we would have. That's important, as I noticed many of the other florists I interviewed gave less thorough initial quotes, and I would have ended up spending more by the time the proposal was finalized. I gave Darlene a copy of my invitation suite, and she used it to make sure that the floral design was completely matched up to my design concept - a romantic vintage wedding inspired by Belle Epoque Paris and art nouveau. The colors were gorgeous, and the details like antique lace wraps for the bouquets, were perfect. The chuppah she designed was absolutely stunning. On the day of the wedding, the personal flowers (bouquets and boutonnieres) were all delivered early and were perfect. The set up for the ceremony and the reception at the wedding venue was wonderful as well, with great attention to detail. I highly recommend Precious Petals!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Precious Petals's reply:

We are glad you chose us and we loved working with you!

Jillian · Married on 12/27/2014

We absolutely LOVED Darlene and everyone at Precious Petals! We found them on the list of Preferred Vendors at our venue, Knowlton Mansion. Darlene was extremely accommodating to our schedules from our first initial meeting and throughout the entire planning process. I didn't know much about flowers, nor did I have many preferences (just had a few types that couldn't be used due to allergies of guests), and Darlene was more than willing to show examples and helped us pick out exactly what we wanted. We chose a mix of centerpieces - some branch centerpieces with hanging tea lights and some vases filled with submerged flowers and floating candles. Everything looked so amazing the day of! The staff did an amazing job setting everything up, even setting up the decorations we personally purchased and dropped off ahead of time. Darlene is more than happy to work with your budget and is one of the nicest people I have ever worked with. I HIGHLY recommend Precious Petals for any event you need a florist!

Sent on 01/09/2015

Precious Petals's reply:

Thank you and much happiness!

Gina · Married on 12/27/2014

I have been dealing with Precious Petals for many years. Their service is great, their products are wonderful and unique. I receive compliments galore when I send anything from them. When it came to my sons wedding ( my first wedding) Darlene was very helpful and patient with me and did an awesome job. All my guests were amazed :). Their whole staff is amazing!!

Precious Petals's reply:

Love our long time clients; they become like family!

Kimberly · Married on 12/13/2014

I was familiar with Precious Petals due to two of my cousins having booked Darlene for their weddings. Needless to say their floral arrangements were beautiful and I absolutely wanted to meet with Darlene once I was engaged to see what she would do for our wedding. From our very first meeting through wedding day, Darlene and her staff were responsive and friendly. We received numerous compliments on the wedding party's flower specifically with the winter colors we used. Thank you so much Precious Petals for providing the beautiful decor to our special day!

Sent on 01/01/2015

Precious Petals's reply:

Love being a family florist. THANK YOU!!

Precious Petals was great, I highly recommend their services. Everything was beautiful, from my bridal bouquet to the decor. Darlene was very hands on, and everything we wanted, she made happen. Again, I definitely recommend them.

Thank you!!

The flowers and decorations for my wedding were absolutely beautiful! I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Sent on 02/23/2015

The best florist around! Absolutely amazing flowers and even more amazing staff :)

Susan · Married on 10/12/2014

I loved Darlene at Precious Petals! The first time we had scheduled to meet I ended up being sick and unable to make it, and she was so accommodating. I went back and from the moment I met her I knew her vision matched mine. She had some great suggestions for fall decor and bouquets and we booked her right away. In the months leading up to the wedding she followed up with me, which was wonderful; I had nothing to worry about. On the day of I came early and they were already there setting up. And the flowers were all beautiful! Everything was just as I pictured it and more. Precious Petals did an amazing job.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Brittany · Married on 10/11/2014

Such an amazing group!! We used them for our wedding as well as a few bridal showers and an anniversary party, and we will DEFINITELY be using them again! They go above and beyond to make your event completely magical! Extremely helpful and SO creative! A+++++!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Terry · Married on 09/19/2014

My flowers were gorgeous! Precious Petals did such an amazing job. They were friendly and easy to deal with. And everything was so beautiful!

Sent on 10/03/2014

Dan'yell · Married on 09/06/2014

Darlene is the sweetest!! I loved my flowers, she worked in my budget, and everything was perfect!!

Sent on 05/01/2015

Briana · Married on 07/26/2014

Darlene helped us choose the perfect bouquets of classic roses for our wedding day! We chose a true red rose bouquet for the bride and red rose for the groom. The bridal party and parents had ivory roses. They lasted in a beautiful bloom the entire night. They were carefully crafted, and all of the deliverers were prompt! We definitely recommend Precious Petals!

Sent on 08/29/2014

Megan · Married on 06/21/2014

We had our wedding at Cairnwood Estate and Precious Petals is one of the recommended florists. I am so happy that we chose them to do the flowers for our wedding. I couldn't have been more pleased with the end products. Darlene and her staff were very helpful throughout the entire planning process. I emailed quite a few times with questions or concerns and all of my emails were addressed in a timely manner. I had two meetings with Darlene, one @9 months before my wedding and another meeting @2 months before the wedding. She helped me pick out amazing bouquets, centerpieces, and other floral arrangements. She was also accommodating when I asked to use material from my mothers and grandmothers dress to wrap my bouquet. I absolutely loved all of the flowers. Precious Petals has done quite a few weddings at Cairnwood, so it helped in making sure we had flowers in all the appropriate places. The day of, they were prompt in coming to Cairnwood to set up and everything looked amazing! I highly recommend Precious Petals!

Sent on 07/04/2014

Kelly · Married on 06/21/2014

I could not have found a better florist!!!! As soon as I walked into to have my appointment I know I was in the right place. I met with a few other florists before and not one was able to give me exactly what I wanted in my price range. When I met with Darlene she knew exactly what I was looking for and was able to finish my vision with out me even explaining it to every detail! She is simply amazing!! When I walked into my reception it took my breath away! I knew it was going to be everything I wanted and more when I saw my bouquet but I never dreamed it would be as beautifully perfect as it was! The staff is so super friendly and always there for any questions you may have. I will be using them again and again in the future!!!

Sent on 08/01/2014
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 06/14/2014

I am SOOOOO pleased with Darlene and staff at Precious Petals! Working with them was so easy and enjoyable. Everyone is so friendly and throughout the process, they were very responsive and helpful with my questions. And on the big day, the flowers were beautiful and just as expected! If I had to do it all over again, I would still choose Precious Petals :)

Sent on 06/26/2014

Allison · Married on 06/13/2014

Book this florist for your wedding! As soon as my mom and I met Darlene we knew we were in good hands. My mom had lots of scattered ideas and I was definitely a difficult bride with no color scheme to go off of. Darlene created amazing center pieces with lanterns we found and she also found us a great women who does large place setting poster boards. She was very flexible and affordable and I think the nicest and most passionate vendor we found. My bouquet was stunning and exactly how I had described to Darlene. Her team was on time and helpful. We had a lot of compliments on the center pieces from our guests. Thanks Precious Petals!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Emily · Married on 06/07/2014

Darlene and her team at Precious Petals were amazing! Our initial consultation with Darlene went really well - she had great ideas, even though we didn't give her much to go on. She was extremely easy-going and flexible the whole time. After we got the initial proposal we were concerned with our budget, and she quickly setup a phone call to discuss other options and work with us to lower our costs. At our final meeting she made a sample of one of our table arrangements, and it was exactly what we had envisioned. All the deliveries and setup went smoothly on the day of, and we couldn't believe how beautiful everything looked. The colors and shapes of the arrangements were just perfect! Darlene even threw in complimentary silk petals for the flower girl and a necessities basket for the ladies' room at the reception. Precious Petals really hit it out of the park!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Lynne · Married on 05/17/2014

Speaking as the very happy mother of the very happy groom, the flowers by Precious Petals were, in a word, spectacular. My son's stunning bride could not have been happier, which was everything we hoped for! Darlene and the Precious Petals team provided superb attention to every single detail - during meetings, to delivery through the amazing set-up at the venue - service was more than we could have ever imagined. This professional team checked in with us with concerns that we had not even noticed - and within minutes created answers that were more than perfect! :) We just LOVED the eclectic arrangement at the place card table - and guests were so thrilled to be able to take the flowers home - and happily they did! :) We cannot recommend Precious Petals enough - perfect!

Sent on 06/24/2014
  • I

Irene · Married on 11/30/2013

Darelene and her staff were fantastic. My flowers were gorgeous and held up very well. We received tons of compliments on the flowers. Thank you Darlene! Excellent Job!!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Lauren · Married on 11/15/2013

Darlene was AMAZING! I am not someone who had a set idea about my flowers, nor do I know much about this area. Darlene was so helpful & explained everything in detail for me. My centerpieces were phenomenal and people still ask me where I got them done. I am so grateful I found Precious Petals!

Sent on 04/23/2014

Pam · Married on 11/01/2013

Darlene was a pleasure to work with for my wedding! She completely exceeded my expectations and brought my vision to life, I had shown her a few photographs of things I liked and explained what I was looking for and she went above and beyond. My bridal bouquet was so beautiful everyone complimented it, and there was not one centerpiece left on the tables when the night was over. She had plenty of photographs and samples of her work to look through, and was able to immediately bring up things she had done at my venue, and she knew all the right places of where things should go. I had emailed her back and forth a few times changing things and she was happy to take care of everything. Her staff was also prompt and polite. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!
    Pam

Sent on 11/12/2013

Alyssa · Married on 10/25/2013

Where do I begin! Darlene was AMAZING! She is so talented. She saw my vision and created the most beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, and arrangements. Her work is exceeded my expectations. She was very easy to contact and always responded in a timely manner! When I first met Darlene I knew that I was choosing her. I didn't not even meet with any other florist. She made me feel so comfortable. She walked me thorugh every step and really took her time! Where I got married was an outdoor ceremony, so it was a rustic/ elegant feel and having her add the arrangements and lighted sticks made a nice touch to the cocktail hour. Darlene and her team are the best, and you WILL NOT be disappointed in her work!!!!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Darlene was a pleasure to work with. She gave us wonderful ideas. My daughter absolutely loved her bridal bouquet! It was exactly what she wanted. The tables at the reception were just what my daughter had in mind. We were very pleased!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Ami · Married on 10/18/2013

Darlene and her team were amazing!! Our wedding flowers and décor were absolutely perfect. Darlene brought to life our vision for the wedding day. Darlene was patient in answering all of my questions and communication was excellent. Darlene was realistic, genuine, and able to create "the look" within our budget. I cannot thank them enough for their service and professionalism. I would highly recommend to brides!!

Sent on 12/03/2013