Precious Petals Reviews

Precious Petals 5
Precious Petals 6
Precious Petals 7

Megan · Married on 06/21/2014

We had our wedding at Cairnwood Estate and Precious Petals is one of the recommended florists. I am so happy that we chose them to do the flowers for our wedding. I couldn't have been more pleased with the end products. Darlene and her staff were very helpful throughout the entire planning process. I emailed quite a few times with questions or concerns and all of my emails were addressed in a timely manner. I had two meetings with Darlene, one @9 months before my wedding and another meeting @2 months before the wedding. She helped me pick out amazing bouquets, centerpieces, and other floral arrangements. She was also accommodating when I asked to use material from my mothers and grandmothers dress to wrap my bouquet. I absolutely loved all of the flowers. Precious Petals has done quite a few weddings at Cairnwood, so it helped in making sure we had flowers in all the appropriate places. The day of, they were prompt in coming to Cairnwood to set up and everything looked amazing! I highly recommend Precious Petals!

Sent on 07/04/2014

Kelly · Married on 06/21/2014

I could not have found a better florist!!!! As soon as I walked into to have my appointment I know I was in the right place. I met with a few other florists before and not one was able to give me exactly what I wanted in my price range. When I met with Darlene she knew exactly what I was looking for and was able to finish my vision with out me even explaining it to every detail! She is simply amazing!! When I walked into my reception it took my breath away! I knew it was going to be everything I wanted and more when I saw my bouquet but I never dreamed it would be as beautifully perfect as it was! The staff is so super friendly and always there for any questions you may have. I will be using them again and again in the future!!!

Sent on 08/01/2014
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 06/14/2014

I am SOOOOO pleased with Darlene and staff at Precious Petals! Working with them was so easy and enjoyable. Everyone is so friendly and throughout the process, they were very responsive and helpful with my questions. And on the big day, the flowers were beautiful and just as expected! If I had to do it all over again, I would still choose Precious Petals :)

Sent on 06/26/2014

Allison · Married on 06/13/2014

Book this florist for your wedding! As soon as my mom and I met Darlene we knew we were in good hands. My mom had lots of scattered ideas and I was definitely a difficult bride with no color scheme to go off of. Darlene created amazing center pieces with lanterns we found and she also found us a great women who does large place setting poster boards. She was very flexible and affordable and I think the nicest and most passionate vendor we found. My bouquet was stunning and exactly how I had described to Darlene. Her team was on time and helpful. We had a lot of compliments on the center pieces from our guests. Thanks Precious Petals!

Sent on 08/11/2014

Emily · Married on 06/07/2014

Darlene and her team at Precious Petals were amazing! Our initial consultation with Darlene went really well - she had great ideas, even though we didn't give her much to go on. She was extremely easy-going and flexible the whole time. After we got the initial proposal we were concerned with our budget, and she quickly setup a phone call to discuss other options and work with us to lower our costs. At our final meeting she made a sample of one of our table arrangements, and it was exactly what we had envisioned. All the deliveries and setup went smoothly on the day of, and we couldn't believe how beautiful everything looked. The colors and shapes of the arrangements were just perfect! Darlene even threw in complimentary silk petals for the flower girl and a necessities basket for the ladies' room at the reception. Precious Petals really hit it out of the park!

Sent on 07/09/2014

Lynne · Married on 05/17/2014

Speaking as the very happy mother of the very happy groom, the flowers by Precious Petals were, in a word, spectacular. My son's stunning bride could not have been happier, which was everything we hoped for! Darlene and the Precious Petals team provided superb attention to every single detail - during meetings, to delivery through the amazing set-up at the venue - service was more than we could have ever imagined. This professional team checked in with us with concerns that we had not even noticed - and within minutes created answers that were more than perfect! :) We just LOVED the eclectic arrangement at the place card table - and guests were so thrilled to be able to take the flowers home - and happily they did! :) We cannot recommend Precious Petals enough - perfect!

Sent on 06/24/2014
  • I

Irene · Married on 11/30/2013

Darelene and her staff were fantastic. My flowers were gorgeous and held up very well. We received tons of compliments on the flowers. Thank you Darlene! Excellent Job!!

Sent on 12/10/2013

Lauren · Married on 11/15/2013

Darlene was AMAZING! I am not someone who had a set idea about my flowers, nor do I know much about this area. Darlene was so helpful & explained everything in detail for me. My centerpieces were phenomenal and people still ask me where I got them done. I am so grateful I found Precious Petals!

Sent on 04/23/2014

Pam · Married on 11/01/2013

Darlene was a pleasure to work with for my wedding! She completely exceeded my expectations and brought my vision to life, I had shown her a few photographs of things I liked and explained what I was looking for and she went above and beyond. My bridal bouquet was so beautiful everyone complimented it, and there was not one centerpiece left on the tables when the night was over. She had plenty of photographs and samples of her work to look through, and was able to immediately bring up things she had done at my venue, and she knew all the right places of where things should go. I had emailed her back and forth a few times changing things and she was happy to take care of everything. Her staff was also prompt and polite. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!
    Pam

Sent on 11/12/2013

Alyssa · Married on 10/25/2013

Where do I begin! Darlene was AMAZING! She is so talented. She saw my vision and created the most beautiful centerpieces, bouquets, and arrangements. Her work is exceeded my expectations. She was very easy to contact and always responded in a timely manner! When I first met Darlene I knew that I was choosing her. I didn't not even meet with any other florist. She made me feel so comfortable. She walked me thorugh every step and really took her time! Where I got married was an outdoor ceremony, so it was a rustic/ elegant feel and having her add the arrangements and lighted sticks made a nice touch to the cocktail hour. Darlene and her team are the best, and you WILL NOT be disappointed in her work!!!!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Darlene was a pleasure to work with. She gave us wonderful ideas. My daughter absolutely loved her bridal bouquet! It was exactly what she wanted. The tables at the reception were just what my daughter had in mind. We were very pleased!

Sent on 11/19/2013

Ami · Married on 10/18/2013

Darlene and her team were amazing!! Our wedding flowers and décor were absolutely perfect. Darlene brought to life our vision for the wedding day. Darlene was patient in answering all of my questions and communication was excellent. Darlene was realistic, genuine, and able to create "the look" within our budget. I cannot thank them enough for their service and professionalism. I would highly recommend to brides!!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Christin · Married on 10/13/2013

Thank you for making my wedding day memorable.They were amazing and very accommodating! The best Florist in the area!!!!I would recommend this florist to anyone. In a nutshell, they are SIMPLY the best FLORIST EVER!!!!! Thank you for my beautiful flowers!!!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Susan · Married on 09/29/2013

Precious Petals is an excellent wedding florist. Darlene and company create fabulous flower arrangements, bouquets and centerpieces. From the moment you sit down with Darlene at your consultation you feel at ease. She listens to the brides vision and the mom's requests. I used Precious Petals for my middle daughter's wedding and loved all the flowers so much I came back for my youngest daughter's wedding. I was again very pleased at the gorgeous bridal bouquet, centerpieces and personal flowers. No matter what your budget Precious Petals will make your wedding have that WOW factor! the company's customer service is excellent, I never had a problem contacting them. I would highly recommend Precious Petals for your wedding florist.

Sent on 10/04/2013

Kristi · Married on 09/14/2013

Precious Petals is great! Darlene was so wonderful, friendly and helpful. They are so great at working with your specific budget and finding the flowers and style that you want. She listened to everything (and I was specific) and my flower turned our beautifully! I couldn't have been happier. The bouquets were gorgeous and my centerpieces were beautiful as well; I received so many compliments on my flowers. Thank you Darlene; you guys did such an awesome job!!

Sent on 10/02/2013

Beautiful arrangements! So easy to work with and used all of the ideas I had to create gorgeous bouqets and centerpieces.

Sent on 01/03/2014

Michelle · Married on 08/31/2013

In the planning stages we went over a theme of rich blues and greens and after seeing the look books I was completely sold and comfortable that this was the florist I wanted. We went over some ideas of flowers and things I did or did not like. They were able to completely run with it and work their magic. Everything blended seamlessly together from the bouquets to the reception center pieces. I am glad I chose them as it was one thing that I didn't need to worry about.

Sent on 09/18/2013

Josephine · Married on 08/24/2013

Darlene walls the owner of this amazing company was amazing. I was so happy with our flowers and decor for my wedding she asked my budget and stuck to it! She even emailed me anytime she was out and found a good deal on a decor item that would work well with my wedding theme.. That made me feel so special! The staff was on time and got everything set up and cleaned up without me even noticing them!! Thank you a million times for making my wedding beautiful!!!

Sent on 09/12/2013

Janet · Married on 08/02/2013

Darlene was wonderful to work with. She was very patient and informative to the bride and her mom who were clueless about flowers. The flowers were delivered right on time. They were fresh and beautiful. The staff was very courteous and professional. They were the most positive experience of all.

Sent on 08/05/2013

Darlene and her team at Precious Petals did an amazing job providing the flowers for our wedding. Neither one of us had the slightest idea what we wanted to do for flowers, but after one meeting, Darlene had us and our flowers figured out. She understood right away that didn't need the flowers to be the main event and weren't planning on breaking the budget for them, and she came up with a beautiful, tasteful, and affordable set of options. On the day of our wedding, her staff were friendly, professional, and patient. Flowers were delivered on time to the venue and to the hotel where we were getting ready, and everything was set up just as planned. They were also patient with us as we agonized over - and delayed - our decision to move the wedding inside near the last minute due to rain. If we did it all over again, we would absolutely go with Precious Petals.

Sent on 06/16/2013

Sory · Married on 05/03/2013

My husband and I are so grateful to Darlene and her team. They provided us with exactly what we were looking for and were extremely flexible. The entire team is professional, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend their services! You will not go wrong...I hope to work with this vendor again in the future!

Sent on 05/09/2013

ava · Married on 04/13/2013

Darlene was amazing ! She helped me unfold my envisions for my wedding ! My flowers and centerpieces were breathtaking !!! People are still taking about them . Her work is so beautiful !! I am so thankful for her skills .. She brought my venue to life !! She is the best of the best !!! Thank you Darlene!!!

Sent on 09/21/2013

Maggie · Married on 04/11/2013

I love Darlene and her team! From the first phone call, they were friendly and helpful. Sitting with Darlene was like chatting with an old friend. She has tons of fabric flower arrangements so you can get ideas about bouquet/arrangement size, designs for the stems of the bouquet and bowls/holders for table centerpeices. She also has many pictures of previous weddings, ESPECIALLY if you are getting married at Cairnwood Estate. The flowers were dropped off on time, placed exactly where I wanted them and taken out of the holders at the end of the night so guests could take centerpieces home. My bouquet was just perfect and I was thrilled.
    I RECOMMEND THEM VERY HIGHLY!!!

Sent on 04/19/2013

Jordan · Married on 11/02/2012

The flowers for my wedding on Friday November 2 were amazing! Everyone was complimenting the colors the entire night. Darlene was really great to work with as well, she kept within your budget you tell her but makes sure that everything still looks great. She also did our center pieces which were also simple but beautiful. Awesome work and very reasonable as well, would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/11/2012
  • Kaylin

Kaylin · Married on 10/19/2012

Darlene and precious petals are fabulous! I chose them because she had worked with my venue for numerous wedding so I figured, she has to be decent! BUT she was wonderful. She stuck to my budget completely and made sure that every vision I had for the day was met! She forgot on thing for my bouquet and as soon as she got the call from us she had it there! Wonderful, kind and attentive!

Sent on 08/28/2013