Preciado Photography Reviews

Preciado Photography 1
Preciado Photography 2

Debbie · Married on 06/23/2019

Attentive to Detail

Krystal put in an incredible amount of time, continuously trying to capture the best images. She was attentive to capturing the best lighting, background, facial expressions of the bride and groom, and would try several different filters to get a variety of effects.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Hannah · Married on 10/20/2018

Responsive and Flexible Wedding Photographer

I hired Krystal to photograph my wedding ceremony and reception. When I first reached out to her to inquire about her services, she got back to me right away and sent the information I needed to make my decision. She offers a variety of packages for weddings and was flexible and willing to talk it through with me to tailor to my specific wants. Krystal provided a lot of great suggestions and made the effort to get to know my husband and me. I was really impressed and thankful to Krystal for how supportive and flexible she was the day of my wedding. We were really behind schedule and she went with it in a way that helped me feel less stressed. She took pictures as the events unfolded and snapped a lot of great candids. She made it easy for me and even stayed for a little extra time. I didn't have to think a lot about what kind of pictures I wanted, she knew what to do. I'm really happy with how the pictures came out. Thanks so much, Krystal!

Sent on 01/03/2019

John Kilburn · Married on 10/06/2018

Fantastic!

Krystal is a very creative and focused photographer. She really knows how to capture the moment! Also, she has a warm and engaged personality.

Sent on 07/20/2019

Jennifer Langston · Married on 09/08/2018

Down to Earth Photographer

Very personable and flexible. Krystal was great and the photos were wonderful.

Sent on 03/04/2019

Madeline · Married on 06/16/2018

Dreamy Photos!

We chose Krystal for our Yosemite NP wedding. Two days prior to the wedding we went into the park for a park session and the day of the wedding we met back up at the Wawona hotel for the actual wedding day festivities. The photos were quick to be edited and available, she was so easy to work with, she made us feel super comfortable, and she knew great spots in the park. The photos were absolutely jaw dropping gorgeous and we are so lucky to have found her to capture the beautiful memories. Six plus months later and the pictures bring us right back to the best day of our lives. Brilliant work and a lovely person to work with! Absolutely, without a doubt, worth every penny. We tried to be price conscious on most everything in the wedding but we knew we would need to get a good photographer which can cost a lot sometimes. We felt that she was a nice middle ground price and her photos came out exactly as we had hoped.

Sent on 01/03/2019
    Preciado Photography 3
    Preciado Photography 4

Sarah D · Married on 05/29/2018

Captured our elopement perfectly!

She was amazing! She was flexible with our plans, rate was affordable, she engaged everyone at the wedding so we all felt comfortable and at ease around her. She had a great eye for unique shots, and everyone who's seen our wedding album commented on how beautiful the pictures were. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Sabrina · Married on 10/21/2017

Krystal is THE BEST!

Krystal is an AMAZING photographer. All of the pictures that we wanted to do, she made happen. She also captured the atmosphere of our wedding so perfectly. Every time I look back on our photos I am immediately reminded of all the memories and emotions. Krystal is truly a gifted photographer and I 100% recommend her to anyone in the Yosemite and surrounding area.

Sent on 01/17/2019

Victoria · Married on 09/20/2015

Krystal did an amazing job photographing our wedding in Yosemite. We were married in the evening at Tenaya Lodge outside the park, but we spent the morning taking photos in the Valley. She and her assistant made us feel comfortable and relaxed enough that even my very shy husband was able to just be himself and forget the camera.
    Krystal is passionate about her craft and yet flexible enough to indulge me with some of my crazy ideas.

I highly recommend Krystal; her calming direction resulted in beautiful tender photos that truly captured the day. Additionally, her followup after the wedding in providing proofs in a timely manner were spot on.

Thank you Krystal for the lovely experience and helping us to create the best day ever!

Sent on 01/08/2016

Stacey · Married on 09/05/2014

If you're from out of state, marrying in Yosemite, Krystal is an AMAZING choice! We eloped (we're from the Midwest), so it was difficult to find a photographer we liked and trusted for California wedding. She handled all my paranoid questions extremely well when we first talked on the phone :) And the first day we met, on my wedding day, she was warm and welcoming. She felt like part of the family and so easy to work with on such an important day. Her prices are also amazing (we were shocked by prices, coming from the midwest!!). She even worked hard to get us a few pictures for our reception we had 2 weeks after our wedding. And the pictures were even more beautiful than I imagined. She's a wonderful choice!!

Sent on 09/29/2014

Tenaya · Married on 06/28/2014

Mrs. Preciado was a wonderful photographer! She gave me advice on what order to do pictures in and helped me create a flow through my special day. We got all the photos we asked for and more! She had an eye for those perfect shots that we had not planned. I had no idea where some pictures were going to be taken and she just went out and found the most amazing spots near by. My wedding pictures make me feel like i was a model at a shoot because she did such an amazing job! She was professional but personal. I felt like i could be very comfortable with her and express what i was looking for without her ignoring it because i was not the photographer. My pictures make me so happy when i look at them and my whole family all look so wonderfully happy. She caught the most intimate moments for me to cherish and remember! I fully recommend her to be your photographer!

Sent on 10/12/2014
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 07/16/2011

We used Preciado Photography for our wedding and were very pleased! Krystal was our photographer and she was a delight to work with, very easy-going, kind and flexible in the planning process. When the big day arrived, Krystal and her assistant were awesome -- great at directing the shots and making us feel super comfortable. Highly recommend!!!

Sent on 08/04/2011

Dana · Married on 05/16/2010

Krystal is AMAZING!!! Willing to work with you on all levels! And even willing to keep the inlaws at bay if need be! Love her! Cant wait to do anniversary pics, baby pics, family pics, etc... as long as I am in this area she will be my photographer!!

Sent on 05/24/2010

Laura · Married on 06/22/2008

Krystal did a great job. She was prompt and had a very good eye! The photos turned out awesome, and capture the day prefectly!

Sent on 08/28/2008
  • Dacia

Dacia · Married on 08/24/2012

Our wedding was in Yosemite national park and with Krystal as or wedding photographer every beautiful detail was captured!

Sent on 01/09/2013