Prange's Florist Reviews

53 | Gainesville, FL

53 Reviews for Prange's Florist

Ashley · Married on 04/12/2008

They did a great job on my flowers and really worked with my budget. The main florist has been doing weddings for years! Be sure to bring in visuals of what you want your flowers to look like so they turn out the way you envision them! The only thing I was upset about, was the fact that she forgot to bring my toss bouquet since I wanted to save my actual bouquet! I just used on of the bridesmaids instead since she did not want to keep hers.

Sent on 05/09/2008

Luanne · Married on 10/31/2009

Absolutely gorgeous flowers. Joan has a superb eye for color and does a fantastic job putting together some of the most beautiful arrangements you have ever seen. She can be a little blunt and difficult to work with, but she does a great job taking your ideas to match your budget. Her floral arrangements are well worth it.

Sent on 05/26/2010
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 11/02/2019

1.0
      3.0

Not happy with my wedding flowers

Don’t get me wrong, the flowers were beautiful. But I sent the florist a lot of pictures of what I wanted, primarily purple and white flowers. I received pink flowers...it was not what I wanted and I just wasn’t happy. I will forever look at pink flowers in my wedding pictures. I also had poor experiences while communicating with the florist. Overall, I was not happy.

Sent on 11/06/2019