Prange's Florist Reviews

58 | Gainesville, FL

58 Reviews for Prange's Florist

Jessica · Married on 10/16/2016

I chose Joan at Prange's Florist because I felt she understood my vision and listened to what I was looking for more than other florists I met with. When I used pictures to show what I considered a general idea of what I was looking for, she did take more of a literal approach to the image than I imagined. With that said, I got exactly what I was looking for. Joan used creative ideas along with the images I presented her and her expertise to create arrangements better than I could have imagined. I appreciated that she advised me on when and how to use each flower I chose which allowed us to have arrangements which lasted and looked great the entire evening!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Alexa · Married on 07/02/2011

Prange's can make any arrangement that you want! So easy to work with, energetic, and kind!

Sent on 11/17/2011

Jen · Married on 06/07/2008

Joan was wonderful! Our wedding was absoultely beautiful. Every detail was thought of!

Sent on 09/03/2009

My flowers were beautiful and Joan worked to stay within my budget. I found out after that we had failed to alert her of two tables we had to add for last minute responses which of course changed our number of centerpieces. She quickly problem solved, made additional centerpieces onsite and no one ever knew. You can count of Joan and her team to make your day perfect.

Sent on 12/04/2013

Bernadette · Married on 10/25/2013

First off, I have to admit that flowers were not my top priority for my wedding. I had spent some time considering silk flowers for their low cost, but in the end I went with Prange's Florist. I was hesitant to use Prange's at first because I called several times and was told that I would get called back, but it took a couple of weeks before I was able to speak with Joan. Once I did, I was really happy. She had all sorts of tips to give me regarding planning and my vendors. She actually managed to get me under budget, which I never imagined a wedding vendor would want to do, and it was a very pleasant surprise. I'm really glad I went with Prange's because my bouquet was so lovely, romantic, delicate, and sweet, and it photographed so well, too!

Sent on 11/08/2013

Ashley · Married on 04/12/2008

They did a great job on my flowers and really worked with my budget. The main florist has been doing weddings for years! Be sure to bring in visuals of what you want your flowers to look like so they turn out the way you envision them! The only thing I was upset about, was the fact that she forgot to bring my toss bouquet since I wanted to save my actual bouquet! I just used on of the bridesmaids instead since she did not want to keep hers.

Sent on 05/09/2008

Luanne · Married on 10/31/2009

Absolutely gorgeous flowers. Joan has a superb eye for color and does a fantastic job putting together some of the most beautiful arrangements you have ever seen. She can be a little blunt and difficult to work with, but she does a great job taking your ideas to match your budget. Her floral arrangements are well worth it.

Sent on 05/26/2010
  • Jackie

Jackie · Married on 11/02/2019

1.0
      3.0

Not happy with my wedding flowers

Don’t get me wrong, the flowers were beautiful. But I sent the florist a lot of pictures of what I wanted, primarily purple and white flowers. I received pink flowers...it was not what I wanted and I just wasn’t happy. I will forever look at pink flowers in my wedding pictures. I also had poor experiences while communicating with the florist. Overall, I was not happy.

Sent on 11/06/2019