Prairie Sage Events Reviews

15 | Longview, TX

15 Reviews for Prairie Sage Events

Brittany · Married on 05/25/2013

Melanie was wonderful. Easy to work with, professional and has a way of taking your ideas and making them even better and just beautiful!!! We were so happy how everything turned out.

Dianne · Married on 05/25/2013

Excellent!! Before the event. Make sure all candles are lit or turned on. Exceeded my highest expectations!!

Taryn · Married on 04/13/2013

I used Melanie and Prairie Sage Rentals for my bridal portraits March 3, 2013 at The Cascades and Lindsey Park in Tyler. They were more than helpful in assisting me in deciding what furniture I wanted to use. They were early to the shoot, and stayed the entire time until we were finished. My pictures turned out great, and I am so thankful I decided to use Prairie Sage Events!!

Taryn Warren

Donna · Married on 04/06/2013

I am the mother of the bride. Working with Melanie at Prairie Sage and Vintage has been a blessing! Melanie was able to take my daughters ideas and help bring them to reality. Melanie, Angela and her additional staff for the wedding day start early and work non stop to make sure every detail is covered. Her never ending dedication to providing the best service leaves me speechless. We initially chose Melanie for her vintage mismatched china. It only took one meeting to realize we had a gem! We looked through her extensive prop, supplies and vintage dishes in her studio to find exactly what we wanted. My daughter fell in love with the Tiffany blue vintage sofa. Sharing ideas on pinterest, email and frequent phone calls to make suggestions to us and provide exceptional personal service. She makes you feel like you are the only wedding client she has (I bet everyone she works with feels the same). It is hard to pinpoint one thing that makes Prairie Sage and Vintage so wonderful, but I feel certain Melanie should be called the Wedding Angel..

I cannot say enough nice things about Praire Sage. Melanie is wonderful. She made me think my wedding was the only wedding she was working on. I would recieve emails from her at 3 am with ideas that she had. She thought of details that I never would have dreamt of that made the wedding so special. She was incredible helpful and put together our wedding favors (succulents) so we did not even have to worry about them. She made table cloths and chair sashes from scratch. The wedding was gorgeous and she is so incredible! She made wedding planning completely stress free. I used one of her couches for a photo shoot and her assistant Angela was so sweet to move the couch wherever the photographer wanted.

Melody · Married on 03/09/2013

Melanie was a blessing in disguise. I honestly think she is an angel sent to me! She made my wedding perfect. There is no detail that was left untouched. She was very helpful through the whole wedding planning & is now a dear friend to me. She helped me plan my wedding when I needed her most. I did not have my mom here to help me plan my wedding. At times it was tough, because every girl wants their mother alove, and able to help their little girl plan a wedding! Melanie was ALWAYS there for me and I will forever be thankful for having her in my life. I love you Melanie and I hope you know what a JEWEL you are! You are amazing & once again thank YOU for making my wedding perfect!

Sent on 03/28/2013

Prairie Sage Events's reply:

I am humbled by your sweet words. Your friendship is a treasure ~ Congratulations to you and Steven and many happy years!

Rosilyn · Married on 12/30/2012

Prarie Sage Vintage added an amazing touch to our special day! Melanie went above and beyond to make sure she could make my vision come true. She shared pictures of her progress along the way leading up until the wedding and noted each and every suggestion I made. She had great pieces for rent and what she didn't have she made! She is very creative, and gifted at design. She made my 1920's/1930's vintage wedding come to life with her props. She was also very affordable, professional, and down to earth. Great work Melanie, love ya!!

Stacey · Married on 10/05/2012

Prairie Sage Events made our daughters wedding unique, beautiful and effortless. Melanie provided an array of shabby chic - vintage decor and furniture. She listened to our daughters desires and concerns and went above and beyond our expectation in every way! She not only has an excellent inventory and staff she also has a calming gift and can put a mother-of-the-bride's nerves at easy with a single conversation. She kept in constant communication with us; is very professional and creative. I would highly recommend Melanie and Prairie Sage Events.

Texanna · Married on 05/19/2012

I cannot say enough good things about Melanie Gordon with Prairie Sage. I immediately "clicked" with her the moment I met her. She is incredibly sweet and so easy to work with. Her work ethic and creativity is over the top. She could literally finish my thoughts and sentences for me, and then visualize it into a work of art. My wedding day was everything I dreamed of, and there's no way it could have happened without Melanie. We felt so blessed we found her. I would recommend her to ANY bride. You are truly missing out if you don't have Melanie as one of your vendors!!

Sent on 06/15/2012

Prairie Sage Events's reply:

Awww.. you made me cry! I was honored to be a part of your wedding day~Thank you so much for your kind sweet words. You made my day!

Marilyn · Married on 04/08/2012

Melanie set up my engagement shoot props and she went above & BEYOND to get me everything I envisioned it to be! She was prompt with emails and calls and so creative and even met us on location to bring the props. She even built a tent frame just for my shoot and made me and my fiance feel so special. We can't wait to collaborate with her on our wedding day. Highly recommend her, she is soooo sweet & even brought us cupcakes!

Sent on 04/11/2012

Prairie Sage Events's reply:

You two are adorable! I can't wait for your sweet wedding :) Many happy lovely years to you both!

Kristen · Married on 03/03/2012

Melanie made my WHOLE wedding process easier...she answered every question and concern I had. She made sure I stayed calm, smiled and enjoyed my whole engagement! : ) I am so glad I got to work with her! My wedding decor was absolutely FABULOUS!!!! She's not only sweet and the ideal person to have around turning the stress time but her rental goodies are perfect for a vintage, shabby chic, rustic wedding! She has it all!

Holly · Married on 12/03/2011

Amazing everything! Just the personal sweet touch my wedding needed.

Ester · Married on 04/28/2012

I was completely satisfied with Melanie's services from Prairie Sage Vintage Rental Co! She was awesome! Even with the very difficult venue owners (WHICH I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND), she was able to make the space look so pretty! She helped me get that romantic/elegant/ vintage WOW factor I was looking for! She worked very professionally with the florist, planner, my mother in law, etc! She went above and beyond to make me a happy bride! She listened to what I wanted and executed!! She was a very important part of my dream wedding! She helped me get thru the stress the venue caused me and that meant the world to me. You were AMAZING!! Love you Melanie!! :)

Alicia · Married on 04/19/2013

Prairie Sage made our wedding have some of the really special touches that made us feel like our day was so very perfect. Their prices were very fair, and they worked really hard to try and provide exactly what we were looking for. I was hoping for an Anthropologie /Sundance type of wedding, and they could not have done a better job. Thanks so much Prairie Sage!

• User2620015 · 2+ years ago

4.2

Prairie Sage was a wonderful addition to our wedding. It wouldn't have been the same without her unique adorable vintage pieces and the paper corsages she made for my volunteers/house party. Thank you Prairie Sage!

Sent on 08/26/2012

Prairie Sage Events's reply:

Thank you Ashley! You were a beautiful bride!