Powerstation Events Reviews

Powerstation Events 3
Powerstation Events 4
Powerstation Events 5

Amanda · Married on 09/17/2016

We hired Charlie from Powerstation Events to DJ our wedding at The Barns at Wesleyan Hills. Powerstation is their preferred music vendor, we were at first nervous about using a sort of exclusive vendor, but it was so worth it! Charlie handled the mics and sound for our ceremony, outside it was definitely needed. He was flexible enough that we could have a friend play processional music. Our reception music was AMAZING. Charlie absolutely understood our music tastes and played favorite songs we hadn't even told him about during dinner. All our guests raved about the music and even asked if Charlie was a local celebrity. (He should be!) I don't think there was ever a dull moment on the dance floor and Charlie was exceptional with announcements and introductions, very clear and understandable. Thanks Charlie and thank you Powerstation!

Sent on 09/18/2016
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 09/11/2016

Laura and I worked with Charlie for music at The Barns at Wesleyan Hills. He was a huge help crafting the flow of the reception and coming up with ceremony music. We worked with Heather and Kelsey for photography. We had the most fun going off with them and taking photos all over the grounds. We weren't the most comfortable with having our photos taken, but they put us at ease immediately and the photos we've seen so far are amazing. They have been great about sending photos to us quickly and were a great help during wedding planning. Special shout out to Heather for a quick save while we were getting dressed. These are definitely good ladies to have around. We would recommend Powerstation to anyone looking for a great team to help you plan the wedding of your dreams.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2016

Choosing David Rossi for our DJ was one of the best decisions we made! David took the time to get to know us which was so nice. Powerstation made every effort to ensure that our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception went without a hitch. The effort they put into planning and their attention to detail is incredible. David never stopped moving when he was playing the music. At one point he came out from behind his set up and pulled me on to the dance floor which was amazing! He was so playful, fun and interactive throughout the whole night. If you like to dance and like good music then David Rossi is who you need to pick! We also want to give a HUGE shoutout to the Powerstation dance studio and our instructor Erica. She was so friendly and put our nerves at ease when it came to our first dance & mother/groom dance. Everyone loved our dances and they weren't overly complicated. She didn't just choreograph a dance she gave us something that really fit us and the song. Thank you again for making our wedding so amazing!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Stephanie · Married on 09/10/2016

Kevin did a great job - we were very pleased with his services! He was professional and ensured our day ran smoothly and the dance floor full. We would highly recommend Kevin!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Michelle · Married on 08/20/2016

We had a great experience with Rich! He helped the night run smoothly and kept the dance floor full! We got a ton of compliments afterward and everyone had a great time!

Sent on 09/05/2016

Steph & Tracy · Married on 08/20/2016

We could not have asked for a better experience from Powerstation Events. We booked DJ, salon, and flowers through them and each service was better than the next. Everything was executed perfectly and was SO FUN to plan! They supported all of our ideas and were an absolute pleasure to work with. We would recommend them without hesitation. David (DJ), Lexi & her crew (salon), and Amanda (floral) were the best! Thank you to the whole Powerstation crew for making our wedding a dream!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Katie · Married on 08/19/2016

Rich was our DJ and he did a fantastic job! He listened to all of our ideas and was flexible throughout the night whenever we wanted to change anything! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Christianne · Married on 08/14/2016

My husband Rob and I got married at Saint Clements Castle in August, and Charlie was our DJ. He was amazing. All of our guests loved that he went around to the tables to ask if they had any songs requests. Rob and I did not have many song requests and Charlie played music that matched our crowd and kept everyone on the dance floor. For the few songs we did specially request, Charlie made sure to come find me or Rob right before he played them to make sure we were in the room when our request was played. In addition, we never picked a last song for the evening but we had mentioned who one of our favorite artists was. Sure enough at the end of the night Charlie played the perfect song by our favorite artist and it made the end of the night perfect. Very professional, very personable, and easy to work with. PowerStation has a good amount of paperwork to complete prior to the event to ensure that they know what is most important to the couple. Would highly recommend PowerStation's DJ services.

Sent on 08/22/2016

Maura · Married on 08/12/2016

Powerstation is an extremely professional company in which we felt very comfortable from start to finish with. From choosing the DJ (they took us through some options until we found the one the right fit for us) then the Photo Booth (we got an album to keep of all the pictures and a zip drive at the end of the day) everything was just spectacular. We loved our DJ Rich. He made sure everything ran smoothly on the day, and also triple checked to make sure he read everyones names correctly! (That is really important) Everyone was raving about the music after and everyone was dancing the whole night! That was the main goal and he sure did deliver!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Nicole · Married on 08/06/2016

I would recommend PowerStation events to anybody planning a wedding. We worked with Charlie as our DJ and were 100% satisfied with his service. He was professional, personable and so helpful in making decisions with us that we were unsure of. He kept our guests on the dance floor all night!!

Sent on 08/24/2016

Vanessa · Married on 07/30/2016

My husband and I chose to work with Todd from Powerstation and we can't say enough great things about him! Everything was perfect for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. My step-dad wanted to provide a recording for our Father-Daughter dance and Todd, without hesitation, worked with him to make sure it was possible for our wedding day. Our dance floor was packed throughout the night and everyone had a wonderful time!! Todd's outgoing and fun personality definitely helped make our night perfect. Thanks Todd!

Sent on 10/10/2016

I could not have been more pleased with Powerstation and our DJ Frank. For our ceremony, I wanted a song that wasn't long enough for me to walk down the aisle to and the Powerstation team edited two songs together that made it work for my processional. They also editing my father/daughter dance song so I could incorporate two songs. During the reception, our DJ had the challenge of having to incorporate classic rock, folk, country, salsa, merengue, hip hop, and more, and he did not just deliver - he excelled! We were dancing all night!!! He was also super nice and accommodating. When I asked him to switch things up, he did immediately and did such a great job reading the crowd. Everything went so wonderfully, I will definitely be looking to Powerstation and Frank for any future needs!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Caillin · Married on 07/16/2016

Our entire experience with Powerstation Events from Day One went without a hitch. Our DJ, Dwayne Taylor, was beyond awesome! We cannot say enough good things about Dwayne, he completely understood what kind of music we wanted, he kept the party going all night. I don't think that there was even 1 song where people were not on the dance floor. Thank you Dwayne and Powerstation for being such a big part of the best day of our lives!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Mary · Married on 07/01/2016

My husband and I were lucky enough to book Rich as our wedding DJ at Saybrook Point Inn. First of all, he is just the nicest, most personable guy and made each step in the process so easy! Our wedding guests commented on the great variety of music and he certainly kept the dance floor packed the entire night. If you are looking to book a DJ with Powerstation, I would highly recommend Rich. I am sure the others are great as well, but Rich really went above and beyond to ensure we were comfortable and having a blast! He even made us a CD of some of the songs played!! Rich is the best!

Sent on 07/26/2016

For any bride in the beginning stages of planning, I would absolutely recommend Powerstation Events. I wish I found them sooner and booked them for everything, not just DJ and Decor. They are SO friendly, accommodating, and fun to work with!

Sent on 03/22/2015

Michael · Married on 06/03/2016

Rich from Powerstations was terrific for our wedding. He listened to our song requests and kept the party going all night long. Our guests could not say enough good things about Rich and the Powerstations team. Highly recommended.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Tyson · Married on 05/28/2016

Having PowerStations DJ our wedding was the best decision we made for our wedding day planning. We met to review our options, and got to virtual-interview all of their staff. We picked DJ Kevin Williams, and he was THE best ever! He was so chill, and laid back when we met with him, and even accommodated our country music taste, though it wasn't his personal favorite. We personalized every song, and gave him more requests from our RSVPs than he had room for. He worked so hard to make our guests happy, and kept me and my husband dancing on the dance floor all night. We wouldn't have gone with a single different decision for our music and DJ looking back on our day. Thank you PowerStation!!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Barbara · Married on 05/21/2016

Everyone at Powerstation Events was great to work with. From our first meeting with Rich, emails with Amanda and Rachel, and meeting Todd at our final meeting we knew we were in good hands. Adding the photobooth to our reception was awesome, and the scrapbook and thumb drive with all the pictures were so fun to look through the day after. Todd was our DJ and handled the music for both our ceremony and reception. There are not enough words to express how happy we were with Todd. We had a pretty varied playlist and Todd was super into it. He was professional yet super fun. We wanted to “rick-roll” one of the groomsmen as he was introduced into the reception, Todd was totally on board, and it worked out hilariously! We had so many guests tell us that the reception was awesome and the playlist was one of the best for a wedding. We just gave Todd some general song choices/must plays and he read the room and played tons of stuff that kept the party going! Todd was so friendly and has a great sense of humor, and it genuinely felt like he was so happy for us to be getting married. It really felt like we had good friend DJ-ing at our wedding.

Sent on 08/05/2016

Nicole · Married on 04/30/2016

Our wedding was perfect! Powerstation made the night even better! Rich our DJ is one of the nicest people you will ever meet! All of our guests loved the music and his energy. Heather our photographer was always on point! She not only is an amazing artist, she is also a Jane of all trades. She helped sew my dress a few time over so I could dance the night away. We had a photo booth that everyone had a blast in! The pictures are such a great keepsake and we got a copy of all the photos that same night! The uplighting was beautiful! Al at Powerstation is so amazing and the whole company is filled with such talent and kindness!! I will recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Emily · Married on 04/17/2016

Our wedding is next spring but our experience with the company so far has been great! Thanks so much for making this easy!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Alex · Married on 04/10/2016

We had Rich as our DJ and we are still getting compliments about the music and sound. Rich was very professional and organized, and his wonderful personality is infectious. Throughout the entire reception we were stopped by guests to tell us how much they were enjoying the music and atmosphere. Rich provided a relaxed yet structured atmosphere during the planning process for music selection and ceremony details, and his pride in his work really showed.

Sent on 04/23/2016

Susan · Married on 11/28/2015

We are THRILLED with everything PowerStation did for our wedding in November. The dance floor during the reception was NEVER empty, which is exactly what we wanted - thanks to Chris and his ability to read the crowd and play the perfect songs and the perfect times. His recommendations made during our final meeting really made a difference and we're so thankful for his expertise. Mandi was the perfect event designer; I've had so many compliments on our lighting, draping, candles, and every other piece of what she set up for us. We are FOREVER grateful to PowerStation for making our day as perfect as we hoped it'd be. THANK YOU

Sent on 12/15/2015

Dwayne was wonderful! Our dance floor was packed all night! He was super easy to work with and did an excellent job combining an extremely wide variety of requested music. We would definitely work with Powerstation Events again. The entire experience, from our first meeting to the big day, was just easy. (Which is very helpful when planning a big event!) They are professional and fun.

Sent on 11/24/2015

I hired musicians for my ceremony through PowerStation events and cannot say enough about how easy they were to work with. They helped me determine what type of instruments and music I wanted and once that was done, they took care of Everything else… I didn’t have to think about it and the musicians were excellent.

Sent on 12/12/2015

My flowers and decor were perfect! All my guests commented how beautiful the ceremony and venue looked. I was so happy. And the price was amazing!! The team was easy to work with and left you feeling confident that your vision for your big day will be executed perfectly.

Sent on 11/11/2015