Powerstation Events Reviews

Powerstation Events 3
Powerstation Events 4
Powerstation Events 5

Silvia · Married on 09/03/2017

Dave S did such an amazing job during our wedding! He created the atmosphere we hoped for and our guests were raving about him for several days after. Many guests also requested to get access to his playlist! We had a great experience working with him and couldn’t have asked for anything better!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Victoria · Married on 09/02/2017

Powerstation is amazing! My husband and I were married at the Society Room on 11/17/17 and Powerstation made our day so perfect. We booked three services with them and I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about each one. Our primary photographer Kelsey was the best! My husband and I both were a little nervous about all the photos and she made us feel so comfortable. Plus our photos came out amazing!! I also had Ashley and Alex come to do the ladies hair and makeup and they made the experience getting ready with my bridesmaids and the mothers so special! Everyone loved their hair and make up and had a really great time just hanging out with them! We also had David Rossi as our DJ and our guests raved about how great the music was! People were dancing all night and David was great with some of our more obscure music selection. Every vendor we booked with PowerStation events made our day flawless! I am so happy that we booked them for our wedding!

Sent on 01/22/2018

Brittany · Married on 08/20/2017

Dave Salonia was our DJ and he did an AMAZING job! He was very professional and made sure that everything was perfect for our day! Guest continue to comment on how great the DJ was and how much fun they had DANCING! I would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Jamie · Married on 08/12/2017

Thank you so so much Powerstation events for providing both an amazing DJ and Photo Booth!!! What can I say, other than say thank you a million times to this fabulous team!

Thank you to CHARLIE S for being the best DJ in the world!! The music he played at our wedding this past Saturday was everything (AND MORE!) that what we could ask for. He spoke with us a few weeks before our wedding to go over the details of our bridal party and the type of music we liked. He was very careful with wanting to understand the pronunciation of all of the names that would be announced and be sensitive to that, which I really appreciated. So many people came up to me and said "your DJ was awesome, where did you get him" I am SO happy that we chose Charlie. Living out of state, we actually never go to meet him, so I was naturally a little nervous, but he really went way above and beyond my expectations. He knew exactly how to feel out the crowd and get the dance floor going. People were dancing ALL night and there was never a dull moment on the dance floor! The songs will always be something I remember dancing to on this once in a lifetime event. Everything from the introductions to the hora and the first dance and party songs - were PERFECT! Thank you so so much Charlie. I would highly recommend hiring Charlie S as your DJ, you will NOT regret it. I promise!

We also hired Powestation events for our Photo Booth. The props were top notch and the backdrop of gold sequence was so cool and really popped. Belinda was our photobooth attendant and really was a pleasure working with - she was so nice to all of our guests and got the Photo Booth moving quickly so there was never a line. Heather, the creative director at Powerstation events created such a fun/unique Photo Booth strip which incorporated our wedding design onto the strip and our wedding hashtag (I didn't know we would get something "custom" made) - was way beyond what I expected!!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Jaime · Married on 07/29/2017

We used music (DJ David), flowers (In Bloom), and hair and make up (elegant events) and everything was perfect. We had the most amazing day. David read the crowd so well and everyone was dancing all night long. The flowers looked perfect and were a great price! My hair and make up was exactly what I wanted. Thank you!

Sent on 08/18/2017

We are very pleased with the services offered by Powerstation Events!! We have enjoyed working with them so far and can't wait until we work with our DJ on our wedding!

Sent on 01/01/2016

Andrea · Married on 07/21/2017

We used Powerstation for our DJ and photo booth and both were amazing! Our DJ got everyone up and dancing all night long! I am not usually a dancer at weddings and I had the best time. He was really able to read the crowd! Our photo booth was also so much fun. We even got a book with all the photos in it to keep as a memory of the day along with a digital copy of the photos. It was definitely fun to look at those the next day. I would recommend Powerstation Events to future brides.

Sent on 08/04/2017

Kelly · Married on 07/14/2017

Todd Armstrong was so great to work with. He is so laid back and funny, which was why we picked him. He was so responsive to all emails and made our wedding go so smoothly without a hitch. He had people dancing and laughing all night long! Todd, thank you for making our wedding such a blast!

Jen · Married on 07/14/2017

My husband and I used Powerstation Events for our DJ at our wedding on July 14th 2017. It was by far the best decision made. My cousin got married several years ago and had used Dave Salonia.....he was so great that we just had to have him! From the moment Dave and I started working together I knew he was a perfect match. He listened to every request and gave great advice when I needed it. I told Dave that we had to have people dancing ALL NIGHT - he gave us just that. I had people approach me that night and the days following saying it was the most fun they have ever had at a wedding!!!!! I wouldn't have changed one thing. We cannot thank him enough!! For anyone looking for a DJ we highly recommend Dave.....will not disappoint.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Stefanie · Married on 07/01/2017

From the start, Powerstation Events was professional and easy to work with. Our DJ, Kevin, was amazing. Highly recommend. Should we need a DJ in the future, we will certainly use Kevin through Powerstation!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Holly · Married on 06/30/2017

We had Kevin Williams and we couldn't be more happy with our choice. He incorporated our musical preferences, as well as a good mix for our guests. He also helped my sisters give one of the most thoughtful, musical and hilarious speeches of all time. Thank you Kevin!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Dana · Married on 06/30/2017

We had the best experience with Powerstations! Todd was our DJ and did an amazing job. He played music for everyone and had everyone dancing! He was very involved in our planning process and listened to our preferences. I would definitely recommend him for your wedding!

Kara · Married on 06/24/2017

Power station did a great job at our wedding, they made everything very easy and fun! Charlie did a great job reading the crowd and getting everyone dancing. We also loved our personalized photo strip from the photo booth and the woman running it who must've printed a hundred strips of our 3 year old taking pictures in the booth! We were very pleased overall with their service.

Sent on 07/28/2017

Jessica · Married on 06/24/2017

Todd was amazing and I am so happy we chose him to Dj for us ! I would recommend him to any of our friends or family ! We love Todd!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Caitlin · Married on 06/17/2017

Choosing Powerstation Events to provide DJ services for our wedding was one of the best decisions my husband and I made (second only to deciding to get married and choosing our venue, the Pavilion on Crystal Lake -- check it out!). It was very easy to schedule an appointment to meet the DJs/see clips, and then to pay once we decided to go with Powerstation. Their office stayed on top of everything , and crafting suggestions for a playlist was really easy based on the paperwork they provided. We chose Charlie Saccavino as our DJ -- I knew immediately upon meeting him that he would be the DJ for us. I wanted someone who would engage with the crowd but wouldn't be in-your-face about it (if you know what I mean) and Charlie's professionalism and personality were exactly what I wanted. My husband and I had so much fun sitting down with him a few weeks before the big day to set our playlist. I knew I made a really great decision. It's now three weeks later and guests haven't stopped raving about the playlist. Our dance floor was PACKED all night. In fact, I only left it when I had to take important photos or grab a cupcake. One couple said it was the best playlist they've ever heard, at a wedding or otherwise. Everyone loved Charlie. We are so happy with the service provided by Powerstation and HIGHLY recommend them for everything they offer -- and of course, we can't recommend Charlie enough, though from what I have seen, the rest of the DJ staff is incredible, too. You can't go wrong!

Sent on 07/11/2017
  • User5208828 · 2+ years ago

Kevin – we can’t thank you enough for the outstanding job that you did throughout our wedding. You were entertaining, danced with some of the children (which we loved!) and made sure to get out all necessary announcements at the appropriate time. We absolutely loved every song that you played. I can’t count how many times we looked at each other throughout the night and felt like you were reading our minds perfectly on everything we wanted to hear. Prior to our wedding, we mentioned that there were probably going to be a large number of people that he just wouldn’t get on the dance floor no matter what you do so you shouldn’t worry about them. We have never seen these people out on the dance floor at any other wedding we have attended and knew they don’t really like to dance. Not only were you able to get the majority of those people out on the dance floor, but they stayed out there the whole night!

Amanda and Rachael – Words can’t express how beautiful everything looked and how thankful we are you and your teams shared your talents with us. I still can’t get over the way the pergola looked with the drapery and floral arrangements! It was a million times better than I had even imagined in our initial meeting (and I thought it would be beautiful then!). We received so many compliments from guests on how amazing everything looked and how well the colors in the floral arrangements went with all of the flowers that were already planted in the gardens at the venue. All of the bouquets and corsages were great and the colors were exactly as I had hoped for. We loved the way the drapes looked behind the sweetheart table. They worked so perfectly with the uplighting. The staircase was decorated just as beautifully as the pergola. The venue was beautiful to begin with, but your teams helped to take things to a whole new level. I am just so impressed at your talents.

Thank you all so much for making our wedding a day we will never forget!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Brittany · Married on 06/03/2017

Powerstation Events was the perfect vendor for all of our musical needs. We booked a string duo for our ceremony, a jazz trio for our cocktail hour, and a DJ for our reception – all of which were professional, organized, and accessible. Our DJ, Rich, was absolutely wonderful. He scheduled a walk through call with us the week before our wedding to confirm our timeline, our wedding party, and all of our additional details which ensured that everything ran smoothly on our big day. He had all of our wedding guests up and dancing the entire night! Our guests continue to compliment us on how fun our wedding was. We would highly recommend Powerstation Events to any future bride and groom!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Amanda · Married on 06/02/2017

Chris the DJ kept everyone on the dance floor! Rich was an awesome JP! Fantastic group of people to work with!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Powerstation is amazing! I was so worried that they were too big and would be impersonal, but that thought was completely erased after a mere email. Not only did I book my DJ (Dave S. was worth every penny!), my lighting, a photobooth, but also my hair and makeup. Yes they have an spectacular salon staff who even came out to my venue and arranged for each member of my bridal party to pay over the phone the day before so no one had to worry about money the day of my wedding! Kevin was my booking agent and throughout the planning process checked in on me, and even stopped by during my hair and makeup trial. I truly felt like I was apart of the Powerstation family. A big advantage was Powerstation's familiarity with my venue, they knew exactly how many uplights to use, and also showed me photos of other decorations they've used in my exact space. The photobooth was a huge hit and the photobooth attendant even put every photo into the scrapbook for me, a wonderful memento to look back at. I can't say enough about Powerstation, but a personal shoutout to our DJ Dave S. Just like we asked, he read the crowd perfectly, had everyone dancing the entire night, and I am still getting compliments about the fantastic dance party he choreographed. Thanks Dave! And thank you Powerstation, you guys rock!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Juliette · Married on 05/21/2017

Our DJ was actually the first vendor we booked after our venue...and this was almost a full year before our big day! We were recommended Powerstation Events by our venue, and upon meeting with them, we knew they were it! We booked our wedding day with DJ Paul McConnell because we felt that his style closely matched up to the vibe we were going for. This guy was awesome! We were not very good at giving him a formal playlist; instead, he pretty much asked us what kind of music we liked and rolled with it...and it worked, as our guests had an awesome time on the dance floor! I mean, we really did not give Paul a lot to work with, but he was able to quickly assess the crowd and kept the party going until the final minute! We also loosely gave him an interactive game to run with, and he was resilient and very adaptable to adding it into the mix throughout the night. He was very laid back and made sure all requests were taken into consideration. Our ceremony music was perfect as well, as the song that I actually walked down the aisle during was also recommended by him!

We also rented a photobooth for the night and it was a huge hit! Powerstation also gave us both copies of the strips in an album, as well as a USB drive so we have multiple copies!

Thank you so much Paul for a fun night...and Go Pats!!! :)

Sent on 07/03/2017

Jessica · Married on 05/18/2017

I thought Todd was incredible !!! From our first chat on the phone I knew he was a perfect fit for our wedding!! He played great music , kept the crowd going , he even accommodated us with our love for karaoke!!! He was funny and witty, and made everyone feel at ease!!!

Kamie · Married on 05/13/2017

We LOVED powerstations and couldn't have chosen a better DJ service. They were extremely helpful and accommodating throughout the entire planning process. They gave us a print out of the most popular songs for weddings to give us ideas, which was really helpful. Kevin, our DJ, was amazing and kept the dance floor packed all night!! He also kept us on track and gave us heads up when specific songs we requested would be played, and when there were only a few songs left. Powerstations also put up bistro lighting over the dance floor which looked amazing and gave it a fun vibe. We had SO much fun at our wedding and powerstations was a big part of that. Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Laura · Married on 12/17/2016

Kevin Willaims was an amazing DJ. He played a lot of the music we recommended, but improvised with his own ideas. We changed our plans on a few things the day of the wedding and he helped make it all run smoothly! He knew how to read the room and keep people out on the dance floor!

Sent on 12/23/2016

Alicia · Married on 10/08/2016

Engaging, enthusiastic and high energy. Particularly good for people who want a real dance party.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Allison · Married on 10/01/2016

We used Powerstation Events for our DJ, Flowers, Photographer and transportation. They were great! We were on a tight time frame so dealing with one vendor for all those important parts of our big day was great.

Our DJ Dave Salonia was AWESOME! He took our input and gave us great suggestions and the dance floor was full all night.

Our photographer Stacey was also AWESOME! She was so accommodating through the organized chaos and truly a pleasure to deal with.

Sent on 11/16/2016