Powerhouse Studios Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner
    Donna Married on 02/01/2013
    The photographer took amazing wedding and engagement photos for us. Highly professional and skilled.
    Marie Married on 04/30/2011
    I would recommend Powerhouse Studios to anyone and everyone looking for a photographer. Breanna is an amazing photographer and so much fun to work with. Both our engagement and wedding pictures were phenomenal. The quality is off the charts, they are completely beautiful. So fresh and bright, and FUN! One of our big goals was to have our pictures be fun and natural, and she made it happen. She truly captured my husband and I, our personalities and quirks, without us looking forced or posed. We felt so comfortable around her, she is so laid back and such a sweet person. She photographed moments at our wedding that we will treasure forever. Somehow she was everywhere at once, she didn't miss a thing. Looking through our photos is like reliving the day, great moment after great moment. I could seriously go on forever about how much I love our photos! Breanna is so talented and we are so glad we were able to have her document our big day!
    Laura Married on 10/09/2010
    My Grandpa likes to say, "Everything you have can be taken from you but the one thing no one can take are your memories." Breanna has the ability to capture memories. It is truly incredible. My husband and I booked Breanna for our engagement, bridal, and wedding photos. Each session just got better and better! She is so laid back, friendly, creative, and super cool. We just love her! My husband and I finally sat down to pick out our wedding photos last night and it was one of the hardest things we have had to do. We wanted every one of her pictures on our wall. Her work is priceless. Last night my husband and I smiled, laughed (out loud too), cried, and completely relived our wedding night. We are definitely lifelong ‘Powerhouse Studios’ clients.
    Jody Married on 06/12/2010
    I absoultely loved working with Breanna! She is very easy going and great to work with. We loved all of our pictures and can't wait to work with Breanna again on family portaits!!!!
    Candace Married on 11/07/2009
    Breanna is truly an amazing photographer. Being a photographer myself, I always look for a photographer who exhibits quality, creativity and style. My experience with Breanna has been phenomenal! I have been delighted to know and work with her. She met all of our expectations and exceeded them. I look forward to seeing how she captures our life events and special occasions in the future,for they are sure to breathtakingly beautiful and magical.
    Ashley Married on 10/10/2009
    Breanna was absolutely amazing! She is fantastic at what she does. Her pictures are amazing! Plus, she's so easy to work with. We would definitely recommend her to anyone and will surely be using her again in the future.
  • F
    Felicia Married on 07/18/2009
    Breanna was so awesome. We had total confidence in her work and never had to worry about her ability to capture every special moment of our wedding. She and her 2nd photographer exceeded all of our expectations. From the moment we met Breanna and had our first meeting she provided a comfortable and laid back relationship. She is very flexible and took so many great shots we found it hard to choose which ones to hang on our walls:) The photos were well worth what we paid for them and we will be lifetime customers of Powerhouse Studios.
    -Felicia and Adrian Arispe
    Joanna Married on 07/11/2009
    I searched a long time for a photographer. Watched many blogs an gallery updates and decided ultimately to go with Breanna. It was one of the best choices that I made for my wedding. Bre was laid back and fun. She allowed us to be creative and never said no to any location or idea. She approaches her work with enthusiasm which shines through in the quality. You can just tell she loves her job. The candid shots are amazing. It seems like she was in the right time at and the right place for everything. And the detail shots are amazingly creative and artistic. I'm now a life long customer.
    Jacqueline Married on 06/27/2009
    Working with Powerhouse Studios was wonderful and the pictures all came out beautifully! Breanna Powers had a lot of suggestions and great ideas to help with photographs and the wedding. I really enjoyed working with her; she is very helpful and relaxed which made this a fun time for me
    Brittney Married on 04/24/2009
    Breanna was the perfect choice for my bridal portraits and wedding! The day of the bridal shoot, it was cold, cloudy and windy, and to top it off I'm not the most photogenic person. When I looked at the photos online, I was in shock! I looked like I could have been on the cover of a magazine! She does magic with that camera. During the ceremony and reception, she took some beautiful photographs, but I don't know how because I never saw her. She knew how to stay out of the way, yet still able to get those perfect shots!
    Erin Married on 09/05/2008
    Fantastic photographs, especially candid people shots. Great value and price. I would recommend this studio 100%.
    Leslie Married on 05/24/2008
    Our wedding photos from Powerhouse Studios were absolutely amazing! Words can not even convey how extremely happy we are with our wedding photos! I knew as soon as I saw this photographer's website that I had to have her at our wedding. I have never seen this kind of quality in wedding photos before. There was nothing standard about these photos from Powerhouse Studios... they were exceptional in every way! The lighting, the angles, the way the photographer captured everything on that most special day of our lives. Even our family and friends have said repeatedly how fabulous the photos are! No one expected photos like this... we are all thrilled. Our wedding day went by so fast and the day is such a blur. But I love being able to relive it over and over again through this photographer's photographs. Just amazing!
    Pam Married on 04/12/2008
    I would highly recommend Powerhouse Studio for any one looking for professional photograghy services. A pleasure to work with excellent quality and value.
    Michelle Married on 09/15/2007
    Breanna is great at capturing moments rather than having everyone pose, which is exactly what I asked for. She is extremely talented and easy to work with. I was very pleased and would love to work with her again.
    Rachel Married on 07/28/2007
    The photographer took amazing pictures that truly captured the beauty we were feeling the day of the wedding. I especially appreciated the "candid" photos of the wedding party getting ready and family members arriving before the wedding.
    Rachel Married on 07/28/2007
    The best wedding photographer in town. My photos came out just amazing.
    Kristi Married on 07/14/2007
    Breanna is a wonderful and innovative photographer who is incredibly flexible, kind, patient, and eager to please. She was willing to try many poses in my bridal portrait and happily traveled to 3 different locations (in 2 different cities) to satisfy my creative thinking. I would recommend Breanna without any doubts.
    Heather Married on 04/21/2007
    She was an excellent photographer and she took fabulous photos! There wasn't one important moment missed because she was always right there. And my husband and I were so busy with all the activities going on that we hardly even noticed she was there......and we got great photos taken of moments that we had missed ourselves because we were so busy! I will definately recomend her as a photographer for your event and my husband and I will use her again in the future!
    Kelli Married on 10/01/2005
    I was married in 2005 - but when I look at the pictures Breanna took that day, it seems like yesterday. She is so amazing at capturing moments, and her images have such a natural feel. Her love of her work trult comes through. Thanks Bre!