29 Reviews for PowerBeats Productions

22 PowerBeats Productions Reviews

They are Very professionals. My husband and I definitely recommend their services.

Profile Picture yomaika, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

What can I say... Our wedding was in Key West, FL and we never doubted to have Powerbeats come down and do or wedding... They did! Yes, that's how good they are! We are STILL getting compliments on the AMAZING job they did. Fun, energetic, emotional, that personal touch you just can't even pay for. Hands down, you guys made our wedding the BEST party we and our guests have ever experienced! Thank you so much guys. You guys made my new wife smile and laugh more than I have ever seen her do. And for that, I will always be grateful. We will ABSOLUTELY work together again!

Profile Picture Tami, 3/7/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Bottom Line:
Hire PowerBeat Productions for your next event. You will be very happy you did.

Review:
When my fiancé and I first became engaged, I didn't know what type of music I wanted for a wedding. I was think of a band, a DJ or a String Quartet. I searched the Internet and found a sit named, GigMasters.

I saw a few listing that I sent request for inquires. Then I saw Chris' PowerBeat online listing. I was impressed with their online presentation. (Online / offline - great presentation skills). I sent them a note for more information and received a quick response. (They responded quickly throughout the planning stage).

We set up an initial consultation at our apartment during which they showed us a presentation. It was the best business presentation I've seen. Each page contained clear, informative yet easily digestible information that demonstrated their added value.

They offer a complete line of service from basic to full out with etched lighted portraits of the couple, photo booths, lighting, etc. Ours was not basic but we wanted a bit subdued and they executed it perfectly.

The planning process was amazing. Their website is incredible. It helps your special songs: first dance, last dance, cake cutting ceremony, etc. it also help you plan the rest of the music: the "must haves", "nice to have", "don't play".

People at our wedding told us they've never been to a wedding where everyone was dancing all the time. It was true!

Chris' MC skills are top-notch. There was seamless integration between the venue manager, the photographer and PowerBeats. In fact, we were referred to our photographer, Tatiana, by PowerBeats. She was amazing, as well.

WOW! Our wedding was just amazing! Our guest were so impressed with the whole event and PowerBeats were a big part of that.

Like I said at the beginning, look no further. You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Joseph, 1/10/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Chris and Miguel did an amazing job at our wedding this month! From day one, they have been a pleasure to work with. I found them on thumbtack.com, they were happy to work with my budget and never made me feel pressured to spend more money on extra services. As soon I as I met them and saw how professionally they presented themselves, I knew I had to have them. Their online planner is such a great tool, and the planning meetings were very helpful as well. They were also full of great suggestions when I felt stumped on choosing songs for key moments. Also, I MUST comment on their flexibility, between forgetting to show up to an appointment, and rescheduling appointments many times, (including the day of), Chris and Miguel were patient with me and accommodating. During the wedding, they had everyone on the dance floor! I had a very diverse crowd and they were able to play something to please everyone and it all flowed so well. Overall, they are true professionals, I highly recommend them to any bride and groom and know that I myself will definitely use them again for future events!

Profile Picture Alexis, 9/5/14, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

My wife and I cannot say enough kind things about Chris and Miguel. They helped us for over a year plan our reception. We met with them several times leading up to the wedding and built up a nice friendship. They did an unbelievable job!! We are still hearing from friends and family speaking about how awesome the wedding was!! Thanks again for everything guys!!

Profile Picture Dave, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

WE LOVED THEM! We were having such difficulty finding a bilingual DJ that knew their Spanish music as well as American, that is until a friend and freelance DJ recommended Chris and Miguel to us. From the first meeting, we immediately knew that they had to be our DJ’s. They were extremely professional, knowledgeable, but most importantly, made us feel like we were all friends for years and wanted our wedding to be more than our own expectations. They went above and beyond with every step that was taken for our wedding and made the process easy and so much fun. My husband even had a very specific view and plan for our bridal party’s entrance, something Chris had never done before, and he was willing to do anything to make our night what we wanted and dreamed of. As far as the actual party, they were great! All we remember is so much dancing, laughing, joy, and amazing music. We highly recommend Chris and Miguel for ALL kinds of events, and promise amazing service, professionalism, and even new good friends.

Profile Picture Jessica and, 7/20/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I met another engaged couple during a Wedding Expo who recommended Chris and Miguel to us. When we finally met, my (now) husband and I were completely sold. They were professional, personable and quite frankly, new what they were talking about.

The planning sessions were easy as pie. I especially loved that you can add your music to their website, instead of having to write down your music on a piece of paper like others.

Did they meet our expectations? absolutely. Of course not everything goes as planned, like my guests leaving early and having to end the party early. Never the less, our wedding was exceptional and can't thank Chris Ponce and Miguel Ponce for their professionalism, honesty, patience and delivery.

Sincerely,

Eric & Nathaly 7/12/2014

Profile Picture Nathaly, 7/12/14, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ

BY FAR THE MOST PROFESSIONAL COMPANY THAT I HAVE DEALT WITH. WE MET THEM AT A FAMILY MEMBERS WEDDING AND FELL IN LOVE WITH THEIR ENERGY AND STYLE. CHRIS AND MIGUEL PONCE HELPED MY WIFE AND I FEEL COMFORTABLE, FROM THE FIRST TIME WE MET THEM TO DISCUSS OUR WEDDING, WE FELT LIKE WE HAD NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. THEIR COMMUNICATION WAS KEY, THEY WOULD KEEP IN TOUCH WITH US ABOUT EVERYTHING AND IF WE HAD A QUESTION THEY WERE THERE WITH THE ANSWER. ALL OF OUR GUEST AT OUR WEDDING CAN NOT STOP TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH THEY DANCED. THEY MADE OUR WEDDING THAT MUCH MORE SPECIAL AND ENJOYABLE. WE WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYBODY FOR ANY OCCASION. THANK YOU CHRIS AND MIGUEL OF POWERBEATS PRODUCTIONS FOR HELPING US TO ENJOY OUR WEDDING.

Profile Picture Vidal, 6/14/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We meet the Ponce brothers by another DJ entertainment company that did not have my date available. The first time we met them they made us feel very comfortable and knew exactly what we wanted. We decided to book them because they were organized, professional and I knew that they would do a great job for us on our wedding day. During the planning process they were always available to meet with us any day at any time, they even came to our house which was very convenient for us, the best part was that they gave us great ideas and advice on how to make our wedding more personal and different than the typical wedding. They met every expectation we had. Our family and friends can’t stop talking about our wedding day because of them. We had such a great time. Thank You Ponce brothers you were truly amazing.

Profile Picture maria, 4/4/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer

Chris and Miguel were amazing!! I would definitely recommend them.
Wedding was on FEB 21 2014 at the Westbury manor. Prior to the wedding, we were trying to find a DJ/MC that could mix Irish and Spanish music. Through a friend I got the recommendation for Chris and Miguel. They were VERY thorough and asked me all the right questions to make a day perfect and to make sure it was the perfect wedding style. They walked me through the whole process. On the day of the wedding when I arrive they were all ready and set for my venue. All the songs I asked for, got played. Everything was perfect. The lighting used to decorate the room was amazing. They knew exactly how to mix the Irish and Spanish style of music. All of my guest were dancing young, old, grandparents. They kept the party going and knew the right Q to change it up when necessary, They took control because I was so nervous. They line up my wedding party and were extremely helpful and were on top of me with all that needed to be done. MC skills were great! This is definitely quality of service, the prices were reasonable and I would highly recommend Power beat productions for any event. I really had absolutely nothing to worried about and im glad I choose them.. thank you guys for making my day so memorable.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Katherine, 2/21/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Power beats productions did a great job at our party. They were very professional. They played the right music at the right time and kept the party going. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a dj.

Profile Picture User3702014, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We chose Powerbeats since we saw great reviews in the Internet. Let me tell you those reviews were all right. Chris was on top of everything with the planning and later performance and announcements during the Wedding. They are very kind, professional and their equipment is first class. I completely recommended them!

Profile Picture David, 10/27/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Christian and Miguel were great to work with. They really cared about what we wanted and they did a wonderful job of delivering our image. They were always there to help and took all of the guess work out for us. We wanted them to know what we liked and take on the role of making it all work, and that's what they did. They were professional and caring. We felt comfortable and less stressed because we were confident in our decision to go with Powerbeats. People including myself (I usually don't dance) danced all night. They knew which songs would keep people dancing, they knew how to go with the flow and they acclimated to our crowd immediately. They were great guys and I cant wait to plan my next party with them ;)

Profile Picture kelli, 7/12/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Chris and the gang were great.All the guests had a great time...
I would highly recommmend them to anyone...
Great equipment and very professional

Profile Picture Brian, 5/11/13, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Christian Ponce was PHENOMENAL!!! His work ethic was great and he was on top of the paryt making sure everyone was having a great time. Every song I wanted, I heard that night and he mixed in an amazing variation that kept everyone dancing and the crowd on their feet. I would absolutely reccomend him to a friend and I will absolutely use him in the future for any events.

Profile Picture Robert, 10/13/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had such a wonderful time at our wedding, and a lot had to do with the music. Power beats kept us dancing the whole night. Our guests are still coming up to us saying how good the music was. Not only was the music awesome they were extremely helpful with ways to make our wedding stand out from the rest. I would definitely recommend to everyone and will use them for our next event.

Profile Picture Elina, 9/23/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Had a blast. The music was just what I wanted. Everybody at my wedding love the music. It was non stop dancing.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/13/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We contacted PowerBeats for our wedding after being referred by a friend. My wife are control freaks and we had a very specific plan for the music at our wedding. From the begging, the staff was accomodating and took the time to go through the entire playlist from start to finish. Working together, we were able to taylor each song played according to our theme. At the reception, the staff was overly proffesional and accomodated our every request. The icing on the cake was the lighting provided by PowerBeats. We wanted to ensure the lighting flowed with every detail of our venue and they made it happen.
Overall, I would recommend PowerBeats Productions to any couple that is into details and is looking for a friendly, proffesional and serious crew.
Their execution was flawless!!!

Profile Picture Manny, 11/19/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

DJ Chris was wonderful and had the crowd at our wedding party on the floor all night. He was early to set up and was the consummate professional! DJ Chris has a great and helpful personality and took the time to make sure all our needs were met. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a responsible, fun, and professional DJ!

Profile Picture pat, 11/17/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a blast, the DJ and MC were amazing!

Profile Picture Janet, 5/6/11, 1 Review

These guys are awesome!

They made our wedding reception unforgettable. It's been 2 years since my wedding, and people still talk about how much fun they had. They make sure no one feels left out and everyone has fun.

I would absolutely recommend them to my friends and family!

Profile Picture Kathy, 6/26/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

When we first came across Chris Ponce, he was a dj at a bar/lounge in Astoria, New York. My wife and I fell in love with how he mixed his music so well, and had a lot of different style to offer. He adapted really well with the crowd and had everyone on their feet. He made us wanting to come back for more. So when time came to choose a dj for our wedding he came to mind and we went back to the lounge. He gave us his business card and introduced us to PowerBeats Productions. Hands down our choice was made. They were very professional, accommodated our every request and had our guest on the floor very satisfied. When the time come to renew our vows or special occasions we will be looking forward to working with PowerBeat again.

Profile Picture Emanuel & Myriam, 6/28/08, 1 Review