33 Reviews for power of threee

Referrals (1)
Civil (1)
Cultural (1)
33 power of threee Reviews

Vinelli was not only great, but essential to the success of our wedding. Even though I hired her to be my day of coordinator, she ended up going above and beyond that and helping me find vendors and organize other details that I hadn't thought of, ensuring my wedding day was a success. I really don't know what I would have done without her to help me out, especially because I was one of the odd brides that didn't enjoy the experience of organizing a wedding at all... she even took responsibility of saying some "no's" that I didn't want to say to loved ones, avoiding confrontation with bridesmaids and family members. I recommend Vinelli and the Power of Three girls to anyone who is looking for an even planner, you will not regret it! Thanks again Vinelli for all you've done for me!

Profile Picture Renata, 7/17/22, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Religious

If I could give 100 stars I would!! Vinelli was absolutely amazing from start to end with Coordinating my Wedding. No words can describe the efforts she put into my Wedding. I knew from the start she was the best to help excute my Big Day! She was very professional, helpful and patient with me. Any questions or concerns I had, Vinelli was always there to ease my worries. She was also there to listen to me vent and somehow just made everything better. The day of, it was because of her I had no inch of stress in me. Everything was handled so smoothly and no hiccups came about (that I know of ??). I honestly do no know how she was able to handle and manage my wedding when I know she had 20 under her belt. But that's whats amazing about her - she made me feel I was her only bride and was so attentive and gave her 1000% on me. She's reliable and was always there for me. I highly recommend her and the Team of Power of Threee to be a part of anyones special day because they will make it absolutely perfect! Thank you for being a part of my Wedding and my life! Xo Melissa

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Where do we begin?? We initially thought that we could get away with saving a few dollars and not have a wedding coordinator.. boy were we ever wrong! From the moment we had our initial meeting with Vinelli, we knew right then and there that their service was something we couldn’t bypass for our big day. Think about it, you’ve already spent so much money for one day, why have a ton of stress be a burden and ruin it?? BOOK POWER OF THREE!! They were definitely the key to our wedding being a great success. Every problem, small or big, they fixed it before we even noticed! And doing it all with big smiles of their faces! Ahhh we love them so much!! Thank you Vinelli, Sammy Jo and Angela for all you did for us! You guys are absolutely amazing!!
Love, Ann&David

Profile Picture ann, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Vinelli to be our day of coordinator for our wedding in June. I "interviewed" quite a few others, but knew as soon as I met Vinelli she was "the one" ;) I felt instantly at ease during our meeting like I had just made a new friend. My husband was VERY skeptical about needing this service and spending money on something he didn't see necessary. He now completely takes back his words. Our wedding went off without a hitch all thanks to Vinelli! From the constant communication, tips, tricks, vendor suggestions, timeline, day of coordination, to the cleanup (after the party of the century), she absolutely killed every aspect of our day. We couldn't have done it without you! Thank you so much Vinelli!!!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/23/18, 1 Review
4.7

Vinelli was amazing to have. We had our wedding at UBC Boathouse with a plan to have the wedding indoor or outdoor due to the weather (45% chance of rain). She went the extra mile by having both options open to us (setting up both locations) even to the last minute. In the end the weather accommodated for our beautiful outdoor ceremony. During the wedding she kept the wedding together by coordinating with our vendors making sure we don’t have to worry about the details. She was even the last one out of the venue making sure all vendors are satisfied. The wedding day went accordingly, it exceeded our expectations. Overall, we highly recommend her, Vinelli is a very honest and professional individual to have. Will definitely recommend her to our friends and family.

Profile Picture Micah, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Vinelli to be our Day of Coordinator for our wedding in May and I couldn't imagine the day without her. "Day of" does not do her justice. She met with me to help plan when I felt overwhelmed, she helped with finding vendors, she created my timeline and had so much advice to give on anything I asked her about. She found my uplighting company and worked directly with them so all I had to do was sign the contract. She did the set up of my venue, helped run the ceremony and kept us on time the whole day ( which saved us money!) she stayed after our contracted time and for that, we will be forever grateful. We wanted someone we could connect with, someone that had a passion for what they were doing, that wasn't doing this just for the money. We connected with Vienlli on a personal level and if I could go back I would have hired her as my wedding planner instead of day of. Thank you Vinelli for everything!!! Love, The Pangilinans

Profile Picture christine , 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Vinelli did an amazing job helping Cait and I plan the wedding of our dreams. From start to finish she always made sure we were taken care of and made sure we could enjoy our day without being the first contact point for vendors and guests. I would recommend Vinelli and her sisters for any bride and groom looking for a superior wedding coordinator.

Profile Picture Travis, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We had a medium sized wedding, which I felt for the most part, I had a good handle of MOST of the coordinating. However, Vinelli was def able to provide her expert opinion on so many things that I hadn't even thought about. While she was my day of the wedding coordinator, she provided so much more than just help on the day of the wedding. She provided recommendations to help the night run better, made me aware of options that I wouldn't have thought of, and helped me organize the millions of events that would happen through out the night. I was able to enjoy my wedding night because Vinelli and Kim were doing all the leg work. Any politics with friends and family were carefully handled and anything I was skeptical about or wanted changed was acted on immediately and communicated to the other vendors promptly. I would highly recommend having them as part of your special occasion.

Profile Picture Pamela, 3/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

When setting out to plan our wedding we initially didn’t think we needed a day of coordinator. We started to book vendors, our venues and sent out our save the dates. Throughout our initially stages of planning - I kept coming back to the idea of hiring a day of coordinator. My husband was apprehensive and a bit skeptical. He didn’t really see the point in hiring someone when we could have our friends and family help. Sure, we could have done that but we really wanted them to enjoy the day as well.
I had reached out to Vinelli and the Power of Threee mainly to get some advice and direction about hiring a day of coordinator. After meeting with her and going through our vision for our day - not only did we feel like we needed to hire a day of coordinator but we knew we needed to hire HER and the power of threee. Because we were a little behind on hiring her - she already had a wedding booked that day but assured me that she would be there for anything leading up to our wedding and her sisters, Kim & Sammie Jo would be there on the day. My husband was still unsure and honestly - I think he was until the day finally came.
Vinelli was amazing leading up to our wedding. She contacted vendors, sent me reminders and created the most epic timeline of timelines!!!
On our day - Kim and Sammie Jo were incredible. It was the best feeling knowing we could go into our wedding day not having to worry or think about anything. On our wedding day we were able to truly enjoy and soak up every moment because we knew they were there taking care of everything. They both went above and beyond and were FANTASTIC!!! After our wedding before I could ask my husband his thoughts on having a DOC, he was already telling me how he finally understood why people hire day of coordinators. He said it best and I wholeheartedly agree that we couldn’t have done it without them.
We couldn’t recommend the Power of Threee enough!!!!!!

Profile Picture Olivia, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Vinelli was AMAZING! We honestly do not know what we would have done without her. She was organized, flexible with her schedule, made us feel comfortable (especially when we had random requests), and made sure the day went smoothly. As a bride, I of course wanted everything to be perfect.. Without me knowing what was going on "behind the scenes", Vinelli made sure we were happy and were not bothered with any issues that were happening. I had no idea everyone was running around before i entered the church! She came prepared with her kit (hairspray, bobby pins, band aids, gum and everything else you can think of!) She is an amazing wedding planner and i would highly recommend her. She is a FANTASTIC person that will create wonders on your special day!!

Profile Picture Claudelle, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We were so pleased with the service from Vinelli. During the day of, there are many moving parts and without proper consideration, planning ahead, and thought, dealing with situations would have been disastrous without Vinelli and the Power of Three.

The most important part of the wedding is to stay relaxed and focus on your loved ones and all of the other logistics and details should be offloaded to Vinelli. Book her now!

Profile Picture Kelvin, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Vinelli was my best investment in the wedding overall. After speaking with her once through Skype, I immediately could see how much she loved wedding coordinating and weddings overall! Due to her enthusiastic and organized demeanor, I knew I could trust her. Throughout the whole planning process she kept in touch and provided me with assurance, support and ensured that the planning process went according to plan. She was quick to respond and offered her assistance wherever I needed it. On the wedding day I had many people come up to me and compliment Vinelli's hard working and friendly attitude. My family was very impressed with how she dealt with a large crowd and a rowdy wedding party. She was the first to arrive and last to leave the venue. I truly believe that my wedding day went smoothly due to Vinelli. She was my eyes, my ears and brain. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding coordinator. Thank you so much again Vinelli, you are so wonderful and amazing at what you do!

Profile Picture Guen, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

where do I even start? Vinelli is a goddess! My husband and I worked with Vinelli for her "day of" service for our wedding. She is so professional, personable and has an eye for detail. If you want your wedding or event to run smoothly; look no further. She is attentive, listens to your visions and makes it come to life better than you ever imagined. She is quick with her communication and takes off so much stress from planning. she is available for any questions you have, has great connections with many vendors to complete the vision. Vinelli goes above and beyond for her clients. I could not have imagined our big day without her. She was a vital and key asset to the success of our wedding. All my other vendors loved her and worked so well together, and I even had my guest compliment how amazing she was on the day and helpful to everyone. She put me at ease so when it came to the day I had no stress. I would Vinelli for future events and highly recommend her for your wedding coordination needs!

Profile Picture Simone , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

From the first moment I spoke with Vinelli I knew she was exactly what I had been looking for in a wedding coordinator. I spoke with a handful of other coordinators and companies beforehand and they all felt so cold, no one took the time to get to know me and really listen to what I needed, they just wanted me to pay a deposit before they would talk to me about details. From the start Vinelli showed genuine interest in me and my fiancée and I felt that was really special, since this was the person who was going to help me out with one of the biggest days of my life.

Vinelli was great, she listened to everything that we wanted and and followed through with everything she had outlined from the beginning. She was super helpful on the day of our wedding, she help set up and take down all of our decor, organized and communicated with our vendors and everything went off without a hitch thanks to all of her hard work and attention to detail.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Vinelli was the best DOC ever ( my fairy godmother). From beginning to end she made sure that we were happy with everything. In so happy we chose her. Not only is she the best out there, but now I have the privilege to call her my friend. Thank you Vinelli for everything ☺

Profile Picture Esmeralda, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

Hands down, the best thing we did when planning our wedding was hiring Vinelli from Power of Threee. We met with her for a consultation and clicked immediately: she understood our vision for the day, communicated how she could be supportive in making it go smoothly, and her pricing/contract was crystal clear.
Leading up to the wedding, she kept in touch with us and made sure that we weren't forgetting anything in our planning process. A week before the wedding she came to our home and we went over all of our DIY decor pieces and the timeline for the day. It was so good to spend the last week leading up to the wedding feeling confident that everything was taken care of!
On the day of the wedding, Vinelli was a delightful, smiling, presence. We arrived at the venue to find everything set up perfectly, and everything went according to plan after that! We had a wedding debrief a few weeks later and found out that this was not because everything magically happened perfectly - it was because Vinelli worked her butt off, answering questions, coordinating decor, wrangling my father in law... to make sure that our wedding was beautifully executed.
My husband and I were able to be fully present on our wedding day, visiting with family and friends, celebrating our marriage... and not once did we worry about the vendors/timeline/decor/etc. This was 100% because of Vinelli. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone else who is looking for a DOC who is as kind and sweet as she is hardworking and talented!

Profile Picture HEIDI, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Vinelli as our Day of Coordinator was by far the best investment of our wedding. We started working with her a month before our wedding date. She immediately got to work taking over communication with all of our vendors and making sure everything was organized and on track. Vinelli went out of her way to contact us regularly, and provide calming words of advice whenever needed. She was always easily reachable and responded to emails and text messages almost immediately. Early into our communication, we felt an extreme sense of relief and trust in Vinelli. She reassured both ourselves and our parents that if anything were to go wrong on the day, we would not hear about it, see it, or know about it until our follow-up consultation. This couldn't have been more true. In our eyes, and in the eyes of our guest the day was seamless.

Vinelli was involved in every aspect of the day, making sure everything ran smoothly. Vinelli went above and beyond what we believed was the role of a Day of Coordinator. She wasn't afraid to roll her sleeves up and get messy, cut cake, or jump on the DJ station when he walked away and the music stopped playing. Any time an issue arose, she was on top of it before anyone noticed. She did an incredible job keeping our timeline on track, and communicating with the MC all night.

As much as we appreciated the little things we observed Vinelli doing throughout the day, we couldn't truly understand the magnitude of her efforts until our follow-up meeting. Once we got back from our honeymoon, we met up with Vinelli to talk through her extensive notes of everything that happened in the day. She gave us a run down of our vendors behind the scenes, and we quickly realized the potential for so many things to go sideways throughout the day.

Vinelli is a lady of many talents. Not only is she organized and on top of everything, but she is a caring, friendly & genuine individual, and has an ability to connect with everyone she encournters.

Profile Picture Shauna, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING .... I cannot say enough good things about this girl! Did I mention she's amazing?!

Having Vinelli as our day of coordinator was a no brainer.... I had planned the majority of the wedding myself but just wanted someone to come and execute the big day ... Or so I thought...Vinelli ended up being SO much more then a day of ... She was in contact with me and my vendors from almost day 1 and in the weeks leading up to the wedding pretty much took over.... The beauty part about her is she lets you choose how much or how little you want her to do but this can also change as the planning process progresses!

My actual wedding exceeded all my expectations ... The Friday before our wedding we were having a rehearsal dinner and I was so nervous that I would have to miss most of it in order to set up the reception tent for Saturday ... Vinelli walked in and immediately told me to leave and that the rest was up to her! I was ecstatic that I could go enjoy the evening with my family and friends! On the actual wedding day I didn't have to worry about anything because Vinelli was there to find solutions for all the little things that happened, there would be nothing worse then to spend all this money on a wedding and then not get to enjoy any of it because you are trying to fix all the little issues ... Your wedding day goes by in a flash and thanks to Vinelli I got to enjoy everything from the getting ready and the ceremony to dinner and dancing at the reception ...

People have already started asking me for advice on planning their own weddings and my number 1 tip would be to hire The Power of Threee as your day of coordinator!

Profile Picture Kristyna, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Vinelli and Sammie Jo as our wedding planner/day-of coordinators and without a doubt it was one of the best decisions we made! Our special day was everything and more than we could’ve hoped for, all thanks to this awesome sister team behind the scenes taking care of everything and making sure things went as planned. After our initial consultation we knew right away that we would be confident, but most importantly comfortable with leaving the happenings and details of our big day in Vinelli and Sammie Jo’s hands. They’re the utmost professional in every aspect yet easy-going. The communication from our initial meeting all the way to the days leading up to our wedding was so great! Throughout the entire planning process Vinelli was wonderful! She was so quick to respond with all our emails and texts, and was on top of more things that I could have ever thought of on my own. Vinelli created detailed timelines and took over as the go-between us and our vendors for all the finalizing as we got closer to the day; all the while making sure we were always in the know and making us feel assured that everyone was all on the same page.
Sammie Jo took the lead on the actual day and she was amazing! We learned afterwards that there had been a few small ‘hiccups’ that occurred but we never would have guessed the day was anything other than seamless because she handled it all like a pro, taking care of everything and making sure not to let any worry or stress take away from us thoroughly enjoying ourselves. I also brought in a lot of my own DIY décor for our reception, which Sammie Jo was so awesome in setting everything up just as I had wanted! Above all, we got to fully immerse ourselves into each moment of the day without having to worry about small details or even keeping track of the time; which I really feel would not have been possible without such amazing day-of coordination provided by Vinelli and Sammie Jo. I can’t recommend them highly enough!

Profile Picture Shenni, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Ceremony, Reception

Our planner/day of coordinator Vinelli asked how much we wanted to be involved with the rest of the planning. I think this is so important for those brides/grooms who still want control and love to do things DIY. She offered to take full control of all the planning if we needed her to buy also offered that she could step back as much as we wanted. Thoughout the 7 months, Vinelli kept clear communication with us through text, email and phone calls. She made a google documents to keep track of everything, such as the different vendors, what tasks needed to be tackled still and worked with us on the wedding day timeline. My favourite moment was when I noticed Vinelli orchestrating the grand entrance of the bridal party. It was our turn as a newly married couple to enter, and saw Vinelli sprint behind the scenes to tell us when to go, she was beaming with joy and pride. I could tell she was genuinely happy to be there, loves what she does and has a high standard for service. Vinelli was flexible, as we had made additions and changes even up to minutes before the reception. A reception that consisted of 220 people. We told her a week before that an ice sculpture was ordered, minutes before the reception, changes and switches for place cards/ seating arrangements were made. She was easy going about the extra changes. She put out small "fires" that my husband and I did not even know about. Which is great, because we enjoyed our day and did not notice all the hiccups that happened! Vinelli was wonderful to work with, she was professional, punctual and detail-oriented. I would recommend her to all my family, friends and strangers to book with Vinelli. She was a dream to work with! She made me and my husband feel calm and at ease during this whole time. Not only were we blown away, but we received praise from our parents and guests of Vinelli's strong work ethic. It was a pleasure to have met her and I hope all you brides book with her!

Profile Picture Jeff and Sandy , 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Vinelli was recommended to me by a co-worker, I had been on the hunt for a day of wedding coordinator and with meeting up with 3 or 4 I was beginning to think I would just need to handle it on my own because most of the people I met with their prices were way too high or it just felt flat in terms of our connection.
I met with Vinelli the first time and I instantly knew on the spot, this is the girl for me! Her price was so reasonable and fit so well within our budget and most importantly we connected so well, it was as if we had known each other for years!
She was my day off coordinator but throughout my planning if I ever needed help with something like recommendations she was great. She responded back very quickly whether it was email or text and was flexible when we needed to meet. She definitely kept me on track and thought of things I didn't think I needed to think about for my special day.
On the actual day things went so smoothly, my goal was to not have to worry about anything and as much as possible not have my family or friends worry about much. She was there to keep things under control and be the go-to between my vendors. My husband and I were worry free and totally relaxed. Our vision came to life!!
Vinelli goes above and beyond, she sets the bar extremely high and she achieves it. Somehow she impresses me with every meeting we have. She's more than just a service for your wedding day. She literally makes me want to get married again and I know we will be life long friends. I highly recommend her for weddings or ANY event you need. She is organized, professional and will put your people in check (like rowdy groomsmen ;)
She was worth every penny and will recommend her for all my friends and family getting married!

Profile Picture Nikki, 8/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Vinelli went above and beyond expectations to make our big day spectacular! I can't thank her enough for her help.

Profile Picture Asha, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Vinelli was diligent, professional and responsive. Her direct access to a network of dependable and quality vendors had made our wedding stress-free, cost-efficient and and seamless. We couldn't have done this without her!

Profile Picture Rita, 6/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We hired Vinelli as our day of coordinator this past June. We met with her last year for a consultation and liked her immediately. We had met with a few other coordinators but they didn't click with us the way Vinelli did. Vinelli was very responsive throughout the planning process and offered a lot of great feedback, tips ad advice. The day of, she helped set up/take down the decor, made sure everything ran as smooth as possible and that we were always happy and taken care of. She sort of became a friend throughout the process. We are really happy that we found her or else the wedding would have been a mess. Thank you for all your help Vinelli and Angela (her assistant)!!! We highly recommend them to everyone looking for a coordinator that will help you run the show so you can relax and enjoy your special day!

Profile Picture Louisa, 6/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

All I can say is WOW! at first me and my wife contemplated whether to even get a wedding day coordinator or not, if its worth it? and we were so happy and grateful we did, because Vinelli was worth every penny we spent. We thought we were prepared for our upcoming wedding but after just the first meeting with her, we were amazed how many things we missed or she brought up off the bat that we would've never thought of ourselves. Having Vinelli made our life so much easier. She was attentive, detailed and anything we asked or requested she was on it immediately. Plus she has such a cool personality, not only I hired coordinator but I felt like I gained a little sister at the end of it. She was truly amazing how she performed her role and so professional at everything. Our wedding day went perfectly as planned and enjoyed everything, and most of that was because of her. Hearing the things that could've went sideways was unreal but due to her, she made sure everything went smoothly. She went above and beyond on what her role is. You know you have a good wedding coordinator when even your friends and guests are complimenting and raving about her. We cant thank you enough again V! and for anyone getting married, get yourself a wedding day coordinator like her and don't even think about it because she was worth it and you get to ease your mind and enjoy your special day.

Profile Picture Anthony, 6/24/17, 1 Review