Powell Jewelry Reviews

3 | Wichita, KS

3 Reviews for Powell Jewelry

Brianda · Married on 07/20/2019

Great service!

We got my husbands wedding band here and it was great! He was pickier than most men on what he wanted but they listened and found him the perfect one!

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 01/07/2018

I am originally from the Wichita area but my fiancé and I live in Fort Worth. Powell worked with us being in town only once every few months and definitely took some stress off of us. Everyone at Powell was so helpful and friendly and my wedding ring is stunning! I highly recommend working with Powell not only for their beautiful jewelry, but also because they have been extremely kind, they've worked to answer all of my questions even when I didn't really know what I was asking, and they do seem to truly be committed to caring for their customers.

Sent on 12/17/2017

Sarah · Married on 10/22/2016

My fiance and I wanted to get my ring at a local jeweler and Powell was our first stop. We never even looked anywhere else. I had no idea what I wanted but they helped me to figure it out. We ended up making a custom ring and we loved it! I have had numerous compliments on my ring and I don't think I could have ever picked one more suited for me. Powell was amazing to work with and to top it all off, I discovered my Grandpa had bought my Grandma's ring from them when they got married! We had no idea, but what a gem! :)

Sent on 09/27/2016