Pour Me Bartending, LLC Reviews

60 | Manchester, NH

60 Reviews for Pour Me Bartending, LLC

Derek · Married on 11/12/2016

Professional, prompt, very easy to deal with and the drinks were delicious!

Sent on 11/18/2016

Sara · Married on 05/05/2018

Kathy and the Pour Me staff were great! She responded to my many emails almost immediately when we were planning. Her staff was quick behind the bar, keeping the lines to a minimum during the event. They even helped clean up cups and bottles during the night, even though it wasn't strictly required.

Sent on 05/13/2018

Michael · Married on 06/03/2017

I hired pour me bartenders for a family function. It was great. They are prompt, professional, courteous, respectful, knowledgeable, and fun. I'd definitely hire them again

Sent on 08/08/2017
  • Melinda

Melinda · Married on 05/19/2018

Pour Me bartending was fantastic! You expect bartenders to be friendly types, but when they also pitch in wherever they can to make your event great, you know its something special. Would highly recommend them in a heartbeat!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Anna · Married on 09/30/2017

3.5

I originally chose pour me bartending because of their willingness to let me get my own insurance and totally plan the beverage selection. A little slow on completing tasks, but in all fairness, my wedding was in the busiest time of year, so I'm sure they did the best they could! I didn't personally get to have much involvement with the bartenders, but all my guests complimented them and how nice and funny they were. My mom, who handled all the vendors, also said they were excellent to work with and were super accommodating to what we provided for them! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Kate and Shay · Married on 05/28/2017

3.0

Our two bartenders at our 80-person wedding were AMAZING -- friendly, fun and professional. We couldn't have asked for more on the day of.

Kathy, the owner was flexible and responsive, for the most part. We had some problems communicating clearly, most importantly about whether insurance was included or not, but Kathy added it at the last minute for us. The price seemed a bit high for just beer and wine -- but we've never done this before, so what do we know? Overall, we're satisfied with our experience with Pour Me and would recommend them to others.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Colleen · Married on 09/10/2016

3.2
      3.0

We had some behind-the-scenes challenges working with this bartender. We booked them late in our planning due to changing alcohol policies with our venue (very long story) so they were accommodating and booked us with about 3 months until our wedding. That was great and we were excited about the idea of providing our own alcohol, which saved us a lot of money compared to a bar package through the catering company. However, their services were misleading. We didn't learn until after we paid our deposit that we had to provide our own coolers (our wedding was outdoors), which meant rallying many friends and family to borrow coolers to store beers. Additionally, we had to provide our own ice, cups, and mixers (sodas, garnishes, extras like lime juice, even though our contract clearly stated that mixers etc were included in our package). We were also told to buy way more supplies than we needed--luckily another couple who used their services warned us that they bought the recommended amount of ice (600 pounds) and they only used half of it, so we bought less. I understand that they don't want you to run out of things during the wedding, but I think the amounts they recommend are blown out of proportion. We also found them to be rude at times and aggressive when confirming our final payment. Our contract explicitly stated that the balance was due "day of the event, before the reception." Naturally, we waited to give the final payment because of this, following what the contract outlined. The week of the wedding, we got a phone call and two emails asking if our payment was in the mail. Obviously, this was confusing and frustrating. Another small thing was that they hung their large bartending sign on a table that wasn't even part of their services without asking, which as a bride who planned everything meticulously, I found annoying to see when I walked into my own reception. I would caution couples to know what they're getting themselves into.

Sent on 09/22/2016

Pour Me Bartending, LLC's reply:

Colleen, thank you for your review, although you were not the one we dealt with the entire time and it was Seth we dealt with, it was very surprising about your review. You actually did not have enough supplies and we had to send out the DJ to get more of the requested items that you needed due to you did not purchased enough, You purchased 6 small round plastic lime juices that were 6 oz each, when you had a specialty drink that required 2 ozs per drink. We asked the venue if we could hang our sign at the water station and they stated we could, If we would of known you did not want that there we would of removed it immediately for you to make sure everything was perfect.
    I spoke with Seth a week prior to the event, like I do with all of our clients, and Seth informed me that you mailed the check, I advised him I did not receive it yet and he asked if we did not receive it by Thursday to call him to let him know. In NO shape or form did I request payment to be mailed beforehand, I was doing what Seth asked me to do because he thought you mailed the check from “a special fund for the wedding”
    You then state additionally, you had to provide our own ice, cups, and mixers. The only thing your contract stated was mixes were included, which when I spoke with Seth several times I explained to him what Mixes were, At No time did we say we would provide Ice, Coolers or soda for your event.
    I would have loved for you to be more involved in the behind-the-scenes planning with Seth when I was on the line with him, but you were never available.
    I apologize if you felt we were rude in anyway, as I am surprised you felt that way as so many of your guest were saying how great we did and how friendly we were. I feel this was a misunderstanding with the final payment as again I was just doing what Seth asked me to do.
    I wish you and Seth many years of happiness. Best wishes

Raymond Abramson · Getting married on 02/05/2021

2.4
      2.0

The worst wedding vendor we used by far

5-26-19 They didn't return our emails or phone calls for weeks before the wedding, the phone box was full - we sent a desperation email on the day of thru their website and finally heard from them at noon for a 4:30 wedding. Stress we didn't need. They didn't know how to hook up a tap and just stuck the keg in the kegerator and wouldn't serve it until the bride's brother hooked it up. They had no knowledge of craft beers and we had to ask several times for sample bottles and cans to be put out on the bar so our foodie guests could order them. We paid a 20% tip so they wouldn't put a tip jar on the bar and throughout the night the tip jars kept appearing.
    It didn't ruin the wedding but was poorbartending not pour.

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Helena

Helena · Married on 09/01/2019

2.4
      2.0

Value for the money was lacking

We got many varied bartending vendor quotes while planning and decided to go with PourMe because of the good reviews even though they were the most expensive because we assumed we would get what we paid for. In the weeks leading up to the wedding, it was very difficult to get in touch with their team. When we got the suggested shopping list, there were many things we didn't agree with and ended up making our own list from scratch. We felt like we had to chase them via phone and email to get confirmation on the way we wanted the event to run. Besides actually serving the drinks, we did almost all of the legwork. We made our own shopping list, purchased everything, moved it into the tent for them to use, bought our own coolers (this ideally should always be provided), and bought/moved hundreds of pounds of ice. The only special drinks we wanted to serve were campari and aperol spritzes and those were not made correctly at first (my husband had to correct the bartenders). Unfortunately at the end of the day, I'm not sure what all that money really went towards.

Sent on 09/06/2019

Rebecca Mulroy · Married on 08/31/2019

1.6

Really disappointing experience

I absolutely do NOT recommend this bartending service. The customer service leading up to my wedding was poor, with missed phone call appointments and ignored emails/questions. They forgot to mention a $70.00 credit card processing fee before invoicing for our deposit, and offered little to no explanation about why there was such a high fee. They process their transactions through PayPal which charges businesses a flat 3% processing fee (I know from experience and also a simple google search). $70.00 was far beyond 3% of my bill. We were actually charged this $70.00 processing fee again when we paid our balance (we did refuse to pay this, since we overpaid for a credit card fee in the first place)! The shopping list we received for our wedding was way off. Even the bartenders that worked our wedding said that we had at least 3x as much ice as we needed (which was a lot of money wasted and obviously not something we could return). We ran out of several types of liquor and went entirely overboard on other types. The bartenders themselves were actually quite nice and did a great job. Our only complaint with the bartenders was that several bottles were left opened at the bar and were attracting bugs, and had to be thrown out the next day. The company just overall seems dishonest. Besides throwing in surprise outrageous fees, they also made claims that they were in some sort of contract with my wedding venue and were the only bartending service that the venue allowed. I checked with the venue directly, and this was absolutely false. I had so many vendors to work with while planning my wedding, and this was one of the only companies that disappointed me with their service.

Sent on 10/07/2019