6 Reviews for Pour la France! Catering

Server(s) (1)
Stations (1)
Mexican (1)
6 Pour la France! Catering Reviews

Great company to work for and the food was wonderful.

Profile Picture kenzie, 6/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Pour-la-france-catering is the best! I will definitely be spreading the world to my friends that are getting married. The food was so fresh and service was great!

Profile Picture Kinzie , 3/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We had an amazing experience with this caterer for our wedding and rehearsal dinner! We were very impressed with their one-on-one service and communication for the year prior to our wedding weekend. They were extremely flexible with all of our requests and locations, and they made the entire wedding buffet gluten-friendly for our guests! Everyone at the wedding kept commenting on how delicious the food was too! We would definitely recommend them for any event!

Profile Picture User7444256, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

The food was great and so was the service.

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/28/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Champagne Toast, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s)
4.7

My husband and I got married at Three Trees Chapel and was recommended to Monique at Pour la France! Catering. Monique was wonderful to work with - pleasant, friendly, and extremely helpful throughout the planning process. She worked with us on our every need. Unfortunately, the night of the wedding, the food wasn't what we had hoped for. Monique was very understanding and worked to fix this for us, and came through beyond expectations. She is absolutely wonderful, even with the hiccup we had. The staff was incredible and so fun to be around that night and the set up and presentation of the buffet was gorgeous! We would definitely work with them again and I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Jenifer, 10/15/16, 7 Reviews