Pour la France! Catering Reviews

7 | Denver, CO

7 Reviews for Pour la France! Catering

7 Pour la France! Catering Reviews

kenzie · Married on 06/05/2018

Great company to work for and the food was wonderful.

Alex · Married on 05/26/2018

We selected Pour La France! Catering for our wedding since we really love their food and their food is so great! Nothing can beat their streak, chicken and salmon. Lot of my guests were very impressive with their food and the employees are very honored to service food for Groom and Bride provide us included cocktail. When we are doing photograph shooting for cocktail hour, their employees already thought of us, which they brought, drinks to us without us ask them. We love them and we will definitely ask them to be our catering for my multi-companies and my holiday events.

Thank you, Pour La France!

Kinzie · Married on 03/05/2018

Pour-la-france-catering is the best! I will definitely be spreading the world to my friends that are getting married. The food was so fresh and service was great!

LAUREN · Married on 10/22/2016

We had an amazing experience with this caterer for our wedding and rehearsal dinner! We were very impressed with their one-on-one service and communication for the year prior to our wedding weekend. They were extremely flexible with all of our requests and locations, and they made the entire wedding buffet gluten-friendly for our guests! Everyone at the wedding kept commenting on how delicious the food was too! We would definitely recommend them for any event!

Rachel · Married on 05/28/2016

The food was great and so was the service.

Jenifer · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I got married at Three Trees Chapel and was recommended to Monique at Pour la France! Catering. Monique was wonderful to work with - pleasant, friendly, and extremely helpful throughout the planning process. She worked with us on our every need. Unfortunately, the night of the wedding, the food wasn't what we had hoped for. Monique was very understanding and worked to fix this for us, and came through beyond expectations. She is absolutely wonderful, even with the hiccup we had. The staff was incredible and so fun to be around that night and the set up and presentation of the buffet was gorgeous! We would definitely work with them again and I would recommend them to anyone.