Pots & Petals Reviews

28 Pots & Petals Reviews
  • Robert

Robert Finchum · Married on 09/22/2018

Flawless Victory

Lindsay was incredible. Our flowers were perfect and her timing couldn't have been better. My (now wife) starting crying tears of joy when she saw the bouquet that Lindsay put together.

Kate · Married on 09/01/2018

Wonderful!

I didn’t give Lindsay too much to go off of for our elopement and she gave me Thebes most beautiful bouquet and centerpieces. She was very flexible when I made changes to times and places too! I’d highly recommend her!

Katie · Married on 06/16/2018

Lindsay at Pots and Petals is wonderful to work with! My husband and I got married in Breckenridge on June 16th, and Lindsay and I had a great phone conversation where I was able to give her my vision for my bridal bouquet, the color, shape, favorite types of flowers, etc. She also made all of our boutonnieres and corsages, and I didn't get to see anything until the morning of our wedding, and they were all stunning!!! My bridal bouquet was exactly what I had hoped for, and even exceeded my expectations. We opted for the magnetic corsages for all the ladies and everyone said how much they loved them! All of the flowers turned out beautifully, and for a very fair price. I researched a lot of different florists before booking with Lindsay, and she did such an amazing job and lived up to every single good review she has received. I highly recommend Pots and Petals for any wedding needs!!!

Allison · Married on 06/09/2018

Lindsay was a dream to work with. I had to change certain details multiple times, and she was always willing to brainstorm ways of making things more affordable or more to my taste. On the day of she came on time and worked flawlessly with my day of planner to make things beautiful and feel so special. She is incredibly knowledgeable about varieties of flowers and created stunning greenery displays on all of my tables. I would suggest her to anyone having a wedding in the summit county area and hope that I have the pleasure of working with her again for another event.

Pots & Petals 1
    Pots & Petals 2
    Pots & Petals 3
  • Mallorie

Mallorie · Married on 05/27/2018

A top-notch florist experience

Lindsay was incredible! She took everything I had in mind for our wedding and tied everything together beautifully--she even reworked a few things so we could stay within our budget. I can't say enough great things about the service we received and how beautiful it all turned out for our big day.

Jordan · Married on 01/26/2018

Lindsay from Pots and Petals and her team designed and arranged the most beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, and boutonnieres for our winter wedding. We met Lindsay the summer before our wedding in her workshop in Silverthorne and she instantly had a dozen ideas for flowers and designs that would work perfect regardless of weather. Lindsay is a great listener and took our ramblings and vision and turned them into reality. She was flexible and accommodating with our crunched, day-of wedding timeline. Lindsay and her team braved the snowy, cold weather and set up everything right on time and with smiles all around. We especially loved the greenery and berries on our ceremony arch. Our moms loved and got many compliments from the pearl bracelet that adorned their corsages. Thank you Lindsay and team for making our winter wedding colorful, elegant, and beyond our wildest dreams.

Pots & Petals 4
    Pots & Petals 5
    Pots & Petals 6
    Pots & Petals 7
    Pots & Petals 8
  • Amelia

Amelia · Married on 09/16/2017

I had a destination wedding in Keystone and Lindsay made it so easy to coordinate, choose arrangements and provide options for our budget! When I arrived to drop off my ribbon for our bouquets, I was blown away! I sent her photos of bouquets and boutonnieres and they came out better than I could have imagined! I would highly recommend Pots and Petals!

Linda · Married on 08/26/2017

Lindsay from Pots & Petals arranged my daughters flowers for her wedding. The bouquets to the flower arrangements on the table and the outdoor flowers were just beautiful. Wedding was held at Keystone Ranch and the flowers were done to our perfection. Thank You Lindsay!

Sarah · Married on 08/05/2017

We hired Lindsay from Pots and Petals for our wedding flowers and are absolutely thrilled with how they turned out! We got 8 bouquets and 7 boutonnieres, as well as two altar arrangements and flower girl petals, and were amazed at how affordable it all was as well as how stunning. Pots and Petals did an absolutely fantastic job, and Lindsay was so easy to work with. She responded to all of my thoughts and questions very quickly and everything was ready well ahead of time on our wedding day. We got so many compliments on how beautiful everything turned out, and we could not be happier!

Donna · Married on 07/16/2017

We first met with Lindsay at her work space in Silverthorne to discuss our ideas. She was very knowledgeable and was able to guide us to the flowers we envisioned but did not know the names of while creatively pairing colors and textures.

She was responsible for all of our flower arrangements at our wedding. From bouquets to boutonnieres, corsages and many other special details, the quality of flowers and style of the arrangements were a perfect fit for us on our big day. Then after all was said and done, our house was packed with awesome flowers which is also nice. Lindsay was also timely in getting everything to our venue and set up with plenty of grace time beforehand.

We would definitely recommend her for anyone looking for wedding or special event flowers.

Tommy · Married on 06/24/2017

Lindsay was recommended by a friend in Summit County and it was the best decision we could have made. She delivered bouquets, center pieces, boutonnieres and corsages that were unique and, literally, everyone at our wedding complemented on them. Hell, I even got a comment from a friend in Italy who said my wife's bouquet was beautiful. I will 100% be going back to them for future purchases.

Erica Zagorski · Married on 03/17/2017

Winter Excellence!

Lindsay is the best! She is so creative and listened to our ideas were and was fantastic at creating us the absolutely perfect floral arrangements!!! We were married outside during the winter and Lindsay was amazing at making everything work, look beautiful and not freeze! I couldn't have been happier!

Jennifer · Married on 09/10/2016

Lindsay was amazing! I was so happy with everything. Everyone commented on how gorgeous everything was!

Aleksandra · Married on 08/06/2016

Lindsey is amazing. She worked with our limited budget and she did amazing job . All the flowers arrangements were as I imagined. Highly recommend. She is so friendly and easy to work with too. Thanks Aleks

Luann · Married on 08/05/2016

Lindsay did a great job with the flowers for my daughter's wedding. She understood the look my daughter was going for, took those ideas and created beautiful, colorful bouquets and floral arrangements. The day of the wedding she quietly set up and then set up again when we needed to move the ceremony because of rain. I hardly new she was around but saw evidence of her beautiful work everywhere! Thanks so much Lindsay!

John · Married on 07/30/2016

Lindsay did an awesome job for my daughter's recently post wedding celebration at Carter Park in Breckenridge!! We gave her a rough idea of the types of wild flowers my daughter wanted and she came up with a perfect "Colorado" design! Then on the day of the event, we decided to put the flowers arrangements on the outdoor tables rather than inside the pavilion and when some high winds kicked up that started blowing the flowers around Lindsay stepped into action and got out her trusty glue gun and worked with my daughter's friends to glue down the Ball jars to the log slices they were sitting on....problem solved!! Thanks again Lindsay for the beautiful arrangements and for all of your help!

• Erika

Erika · Married on 07/10/2016

Lindsay was absolutely amazing throughout the whole process and even met with us spur of the moment the day before she flew out of town. The flowers were so beautiful and looked even better than I had imagined. She even made wonderful flower crowns for myself and my bridesmaids. I would recommend Pots & Petals to anyone looking for wedding flowers in and around the Keystone area!!!

• F

Faith · Married on 06/19/2016

Everything Lindsay did for our wedding was amazing!! She took a small vision that I had and turned it into a beautiful reality:) The bouquets, boutonnieres, center pieces and archway were so perfectly put together and everyone (especially me) raved about them!! The flowers were extremely fresh and we even took a couple center pieces home after the wedding and they lasted for weeks! She even had some items that we needed for our wedding that we were able to rent, which was a huge help. Lindsay is super sweet and easy to work with and my husband and I couldn't be happier to know her and work with her. She is extremely professional and talented at her craft!

molly · Married on 01/15/2016

Lindsay with Pots and Petals was great! I showed her a photo of what I wanted for my bouquet and she executed it perfectly! She was honest with what flowers would work for the timing of my wedding and worked with my budget. Thank you Lindsay!

Lauren · Married on 09/24/2015

Lindsay was such a pleasure to work with! She listed to exactly what I wanted and made the final creation even more beautiful than I imagined! She is tentative, efficient and so nice! I felt like I was her friend by the end of everything! I highly highly recommend Lindsay to anyone getting married in Summit County!

christin · Married on 07/25/2015

When all other florists in the area were too busy to help me with my single bridal bouquet request, the owner, Lindsay was eager to help. My bouquet was stunning!!! She was quick to answer emails, which was very helpful since I was an out-of-state bride. Lindsay was very knowledgeable and helped me choose flowers and an arrangement that kept me in my budget. I would recommend Pots and Petals to any bride! Thanks Lindsay!

Oh my goodness Lindsay was amazing! She went above and beyond on my wedding day. The bouquets were beautiful and she worked hard to get exactly what I asked for. I would reccommend to her anyone any day for any occasion! See pics at http://pin.it/gaHmusD

Lindsay did the arrangements for our Keystone wedding and they were just perfect. Everything I could have wanted and more. She did a great job.

Pots & Petals created amazing custom annual flower pots that made our backyard wedding look full and more beautiful! With little direction, Lindsay took the ideas and made them perfectly... And to have plants that stick around for awhile was an added bonus. I need to have another event so I can order more! Totally worth it and I would highly, highly recommend.