Post Script Films Reviews

39 | Pittsburgh, PA

39 Reviews for Post Script Films

Shaun · Married on 05/20/2012

Post Script Productions was the perfect company for our wedding day. They were attentive, organized, and super fun to have around and work with. They were willling to do anything to get just the right shot and worked hard to make our day as easy as possible. Our "Love Story" was really well done and perfectly edited. I would highly reccommend them to any and all for their videography purposes.
    Thanks Carolyn & Michele!

Sent on 06/26/2012

Lindsey · Married on 03/10/2012

Post Script Productions were amazing! They allowed us to customize our package which was really important to us. Carolyn was so sweet and she captured the energy and feeling of the night without even knowing she was there! I highly recommend booking them for your special day.

Sent on 05/21/2012

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2011

Carolyn and Michelle, of Post Script Productions, were terrific to work with. After our first meeting, my husband and I felt very confident in our decision to use them as our wedding videographers. Carolyn designed a package to meet our specific budget needs. The night of our rehearsal, Carolyn and Michelle showed up to make sure that they were prepared for our big day. They discussed the last minute details with our priest and wedding photographer. The day of the wedding, they arrived well before hand, and during the actual ceremony, you never would have known they were there. PSP provided us with a finished copy of our wedding ceremony in a timely fashion. Overall, we were extremely satisfied with the service and final product. We now have a lasting memory of one of the biggest days of our lives.

Sent on 11/21/2011

Kaylyn · Married on 10/15/2011

Having a videographer was a last minute decision but we are so glad we did it! Carolyn was awesome and even traveled 3 hours to shoot our wedding. She was so professional and I barely noticed her in with the crowd and our footage turned out awesome. She captured the highlights of our day so well. We would definitely recommend Postscript Productions if you are looking into wedding videography. Our photos are awesome from our wedding but the video shows so much more!

Sent on 01/08/2012

Alicia · Married on 09/03/2011

I would highly recommend Post Script Productions to family and friends. I had a great experience working with Michele she captured every great moment of our wedding. We loved our wedding video. They really put a lot of work into making our memory a fantastic one.

Sent on 10/05/2011

Lauren · Married on 07/30/2011

Needed a great videograpger last minute and Carolyn from Post Script Productions came through. She was very friendly and extrememly helpful. She provided us with video footage that highlighted the evening perfectly. When we asked for more she was able to give us whatever we wanted and sent new videos in only a few days!

Sent on 09/10/2011
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 07/16/2011

Michele & Carolyn from Post Script Productions were the perfect choice for my wedding; they were professional throughout the process & their cameras weren't intrusive at all! They followed my church's protocol & I almost forgot they were at the reception! Though they're relatively new to the Pittsburgh videography scene, they're an excellent deal & I can tell they'll be a top choice for wedding videography in Pittsburgh in the upcoming years.

Also, they asked what songs I would like for my videos but I didn't have a preference, so they provided some great choices!... Better than I would have picked myself! I'm so happy with the final product & I love everything about the video! I would highly recommend them to any future couples. Thank you again! :)

Sent on 01/05/2012

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2011

Carolyn and Michelle are wonderful! The video was fantastic, and the variety of video-related services is outstanding. They offer a brief highlight reel to post on vimeo.com (like youtube, but better) so friends and family that were unable to make it can see the highlights. They were also very receptive of any requests I had. If you are having a Catholic ceremony, they offer a DVD solution for the various parts of the mass. I really enjoyed working with them, and I know you will, too. =)

Sent on 09/06/2011

Jennie · Married on 12/17/2010

I attended college with Michele and Carolyn so I did not hesitate when they contacted me about their services. I knew that artiscally, the final product would be creative. I was even more impressed with their professionalism. My guests keep talking about how they barely even noticed Michele and Carolyn in the room. Making the choice to have a video was the best one that we made. Thank You Post Script! xoxo

Sent on 05/19/2011

Brittney · Married on 10/07/2017

The Post Script Films team was a pleasure to work with. Carolyn was our wedding videographer, and she really captured the day. She was professional, friendly and easy to be around. She was very responsive and helpful before, during and after our wedding, and even helped create a custom package so my parents could have the full ceremony footage that they hoped for. Highly recommend Carolyn and the Post Script team.

Sent on 03/24/2018

Drew · Married on 02/28/2015

My wife and I were very pleased we chose to work with Carolyn and her team at Post Script Productions! My father worked with them extensively for the rehearsal dinner as well and also had a great experience. The Church where we were married had many strict rules, and Post Script was incredibly flexible, and worked well within these constraints. Both videos turned out beautifully, and we'll be forever thankful to have these moments captured on film!

Sent on 11/02/2015

Carolyn was a pleasure to work with. She was enthusiastic, upbeat, and easy to talk to throughout the whole process. Anytime I had a question, she was quick to respond. Many guest at my wedding who were able to interact with her commented on how sweet she was!
    The end product was very professional, with even the menu screen on the regular DVD including pictures from our photographer and our first dance song playing, which was such a special touch!

Sent on 10/09/2013

3.5

Carolyn did a wonderful job on our wedding video. My husband and I especially loved the quick trailer she made of our wedding. It highlighted the day perfectly and brought tears to both of our eyes.

Sent on 11/02/2015

4.2

They showed up early, spent the entire day with us, and we're very professional. About 3 months after my wedding I emailed them to follow up on my film, and then it was ready shortly thereafter! We were very impressed with the trailer & film, it is amazing to be able to relive such a great day in our lives! The filming of our ceremony is something that I would have liked to be a little clearer, it has some static in the background, but overall we are very happy with the product!

Sent on 03/24/2016