Positively Photo & Video Reviews

11 | Hammond, LA

11 Reviews for Positively Photo & Video

1 User photo

Brandi · Married on 12/07/2019

Amazing pictures for a great price! Very easy to work with and did such a great job! Absolutely would recommend! The only thing I wish would have went a little better what if he had a list put together of pictures. It was a rare!!!!! Cold day and pictures went fast so it was stressful for me to try to keep up with who had already taken pics. We discussed this after and he is already working on something for the future! If you're looking for great quality for an amazing price... this is your guy!!!!!! Wonderful!!!

Sent on 01/21/2017

Kaitlynn · Married on 01/13/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Arief and his team! Everything was beautiful and his staff was a joy to work with. Any questions I had were answered professionally and quickly. My pictures are stunning and we will definitely enjoy them for years to come!

Sent on 01/26/2018

Dakota · Married on 12/17/2016

To capture your most precious moments in life Harlan is the person to call. He was so kind and understand to all the request that I asked for. Very flexible and works with you the best to fit your needs.

Sent on 12/26/2016

Darica · Married on 11/08/2016

Excellent Job! Love my pictures. Fast and efficient service.

Sent on 08/04/2016
  • Lujain

Lujain · Married on 08/03/2016

Amazing job he really did an amazing job with everything

Sent on 08/19/2016

Melissa · Married on 07/09/2016

I would highly recommend Harlan Photography. They were very discrete while taking the photos. Harlan Photography has super speedy turn around on getting the photos to you. I was expecting it to take 2 weeks at the least and the turn around was just a week. They are very friendly and professional.

Sent on 07/18/2016
  • F

Foster · Married on 04/17/2016

The best. This man took perfect pictures of our wedding. So professional and hard working. Proofs were ready the next day. Will be booking him for all my photography needs.

Sent on 05/14/2016

STEVE · Married on 11/25/2015

Very accommodating, punctual and professional!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Michon · Married on 02/14/2015

Harlan Photography made my wedding magical!!! He was able to capture very special moments. He captured my entire ceremony from start to finish. My husband and I are very pleased. I definitely would recommend Harlan to any bride!!!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/12/2019

Do not do it stay away

This man is a con artist!!! Do not hire him! Even if his reviews were good at one point he is not operating his business that way any more! It took five months for me to get my wedding pictures only after he told me it would be a few more weeks, a few more weeks, tried to say that he was hacked, then went straight to ignoring me. I threatened to sue him and finally got my pictures. I have been in contact with NUMEROUS brides who have not received their images STILL. Brides that were married in September still haven’t heard from him. And the cherry on top, he was doing business as “Harlan Photography” but because his page on Facebook was getting so many bad reviews he changed it to “Positively Photo and Video” Without notifying any of his clients and left off the option to leave reviews on Facebook. He also has another photography company “Louisiana Sports Photography”... DO NOT HIRE THIS MAN. I also spoke with a girl that was told he had hired someone else to shoot a wedding for him, and when she contacted that other guy about her photos he said Arief had been ignoring him also and never paid him. Don’t hire him. He needs to be shut down. My heart goes out to the couples that will never see their wedding photos. CHECK YOUR CONTRACT FOR A DELIVERY BY DATE TOO! He’s slick in the way of conveniently leaving it out. And the pictures really weren’t that great either.

Sent on 04/14/2020

D Williams · Married on 10/08/2019

5 Months - Still Waiting

It has been over 5 months since my daughter’s wedding and still Arief has not delivered the flash drive with edited shots to us or any prints. He has put a few on Facebook and sent a link for a few more to an online gallery (which don’t appear to be all edited and are only limited shots of the bridesmaids). He has promised several times that they’ll be ready “tomorrow” or “on Friday”, etc. but he has yet to deliver. He will not answer or return phone calls, text messages or voice mails. I paid IN FULL before his set deadline to pay but he HAS NOT delivered. Mr. Harlan, when can we expect to hear from you? Five months is MORE THAN REASONABLE for you to complete the photos, don’t you agree? BRIDES, MAKE SURE YOUR CONTRACT WITH HARLAN PHOTOGRAPHY SPECIFIES A DUE DATE!!

Sent on 01/17/2020