29 Reviews for Poshbooth Photo Booth Rental

4.7
29 Poshbooth Photo Booth Rental Reviews

Poshbooth was a huge hit with our guests. They had lots of fun and really liked being able to take souvenir photos home with them. We chose Poshbooth because we liked the look and feel of a traditional two-person booth instead of the large screens that people take pictures in front of.

Neil was really helpful and responsive in getting our order placed to our exact specifications. The photobooth was in place and ready for use ahead of time. The attendant was very nice and assisted our guests with props. Poshbooth also provided a "guest book" for guests to leave a copy of their photos and write notes. The first thing we did the following day was to look through it and laugh at the fun memories. It will be a great keepsake for years to come.

Poshbooth was such a great idea! My only regret was that I didn't get a chance to use it more myself.

Profile Picture Amanda, 9/27/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Had a great experience using Poshbooth for our wedding. They were really accommodating - we only contacted them about a month before the wedding. Everyone loved the photobooth and props and since the machine prints out two copies of the strips, we asked everyone to glue one in our guest book and keep one for themselves. Our only issue was that I thought the attendant was supposed to be telling people to glue them in the guest book (and it was in the program), but some people missed it and were disappointed. Definitely recommend them and it was a great value for the money and the small booth fit perfectly in our intimate setting.

Profile Picture Sara, 7/18/15, 10 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Poshbooth was SO much fun at our wedding -- our guests loved the opportunity to take fun photos together and leave with the photos in hand. It also made for some wonderful (and hilarious) memories for us, as we had guests add their photos to a guestbook and leave notes. It's like a guest book on steroids -- so much more fun than the traditional kind. This vendor showed up on time, made everything easy for us, and followed up promptly with digital photos. We'd highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Alexis, 9/5/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Wow! What a great addition POSHBOOTH was to our daughters wedding. Everyone had a blast taking photos in the booth with the props provided. One picture for the guests to take the other for the bride and grooms guest book. Neil and Fiona were wonderful to work with. They took care of everything. Delivery on time, set up contracts easiest vendor to work with. A must to include in planning a wedding. They are professional, the booth is big , the pics are memorable and so much fun added to the reception. Our guests LOVED it. And so did we.

Profile Picture Nancy, 8/1/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
3.0

Overall our wedding guests loved having the photobooth at our wedding and Im so glad I decided to do it. Poshbooth was running a special so I got a really good deal compared to other photobooth vendors. But I will say responsiveness after signing our contract was disappointing. I was told several times I would receive the fully executed contract and never did. Also, the first person that showed up to work the photobooth was extrememly rude to my mother, step mother and several guests. The photobooth was supposed to be set up and going for the cocktail hour and he wouldnt open it up to guests because there were drinks on the table he was going to use for the guest book. Im not sure what happened but eventually that attendant left and the owner showed up to work the booth with someone he was training. Once that happened it was great. They were extremely friendly and enthusiastic. I would recommend this vendor for cost reasons but I would warn them about some of these potential issues.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User2820423, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I highly recommend Poshbooth! I am so glad that we chose this rather than doing wedding favors. Our guests had a blast and the photos are hysterical!

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/28/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

Perfect! Great service throughout!

Profile Picture L, 4/13/12, 14 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)

My husband and I chose to have a photobooth at our wedding. We chose poshbooth because we wanted a real photobooth (i.e. the ones that fit only 2 people) instead of some large screen that people take pictures in front of. It was such a great idea! Everyone had a blast with it and my only regret was that I didn't get a chance to get in it more. The attendant was very nice and professional and we loved the props they brought along. In addition, they provided a "guest book" where people could put in their photos and write notes to the bride and groom. The first thing my husband and I did when we got back to our room after the wedding was to open that up and look through it. It will be a great memento throughout the years, much more so than a regular guest book!

Profile Picture Lauren, 1/7/12, 11 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It has now been six weeks since our wedding, which featured a Poshbooth photo booth and I can honestly say this was some of the best money that was spent. The guests LOVED going into the booth multiple times and were thrilled that they could take home a copy of the photos! All of the shots are truly priceless and it gave us an instant guest book, which we actually took back to our room after the reception. We were in tears looking through the photos...such a fantastic idea! Neil is very responsive, even quite late at night!!! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Benedetta, 11/12/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We recently used Posh Booth for our wedding reception and this was the best part of our celebration! All of our guests loved the photo booth and there was a line all night long. People were still talking about the photo booth this weekend when we were at another party. The staff on site the day of the event were very professional and arrived on time. They also broke everything down so quickly afterwards I didn't get a chance to say good bye and thank them for doing such a great job. Neil was great with corresponding via email to set everything up ahead of time and answer my questions, although my only concern was that there were a few times that he did not get back to me and I had to contact him a second time to get a response. I believe this is because Posh Booth is a popular company and Neil was very busy, and I think as a bride you may have to contact vendors a second time when you are needing a quick response. This wasn't such a big deal to me and Neil was always apologetic when he didn't get back to me right away. Other than that everything was great and we would definitely use Posh Booth again, and would recommend them to anyone having a wedding reception. The guest book with the photo strips and guest comments is the best and is such a great way to remember your reception. The cost of the package was a great price and was similar to other photo booth vendors. We went with Posh Booth because of the reviews and also because they offer an actual photo strip like you would get out of an old fashioned photo booth. Not all other companies offer this same kind of photo. They also have a booth that allows your guests to choose from black and white or color pictures every time they get into the booth. I would definitely go with the package that included the props, but I would recommend adding more props for your guests to use. We got a set of mustaches, lips, and glasses on sticks from etsy and these went well with the props that Posh Booth supplied. Overall I would highly recommend Posh Booth and it definitely makes your reception even more fun!

Profile Picture Jessica, 10/22/11, 8 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Poshbooth was a huge hit at our wedding! Working with Neil to create a package that fit our needs was really easy and they delivered a fantastic service. The photobooth was set up and ready to go right on schedule and the attendant was really nice and helpful. Our guests continue to rave about how much fun the photobooth was and I think every guest got in there. It's a great alternative to a guest book and it was the first thing we looked at the day after the wedding and for weeks after that--which I doubt we would have done with a traditional guest book. The photos are a nice compliment to more traditional photos and they captured our special day in a different way than others could. Also, we received digital copies of all the photo strips within a week after our event. We love knowing that our guests all have copies that they took home with them as a memento of our celebration. I would definitely recommend Poshbooth to friends as it was a phenomenal hit and they provided an all around professional service.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/9/11, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

This was the best idea ever! My guests loved the photobooth and I couldn't have been happier. Neil was great and he made sure the booth was subdued as I had requested. The attendant that night was very professional and the CD we later received with all the photos was fantastic.

Profile Picture corinna, 10/8/11, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We booked Poshbooth through a Groupon deal. Coordinating with Neil was very easy. He was professional and responsive to us and was diligent in coordinating with our venue for setup and removal. Lynn and I didn't get to spend much time at the photobooth, but our family and guests had a blast. The only disappointing item was that the operators didn't bring enough pages for the book. We really wished that they had extra pages or improvised. The operators ended up turning guests away from signing the guest book.

Profile Picture Lee, 9/24/11, 12 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We had a photobooth in our cocktail area that was open during the entire wedding. They guests had a great time as evidenced by the hilarious photos from the booth. We received a "guest book" with copies of many of the photos taken. My one thought is that it would be great to add a couple more pages for photos- but we are not complaining. They were prompt, prepared and polite. They had props(hats, glasses, boas, etc) that make the photobooth so much fun! I would definitely use them for your next event!

Profile Picture Meg, 6/25/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Posh Booth supplied a photo booth for our daughter's wedding, and everyone had a blast with it! The booth printed two sets of each photo strip, one for the bride and groom (which was placed in an album with notes from the people in the photos), and one for the guests to take home. We purchased photo booth picture frames (online), which we used for the place cards, and guests could take those home as well, to frame their photos. It was a nice keepsake for the guests, and a fun activity during the wedding. Posh booth provided an attendant, who oversaw the activity.

Profile Picture User1122451, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
4.7

We had a photobooth at our wedding and everyone loved it! Poshbooth had reasonable rates and were easy to work with. There were two people there to help with the booth the day of the wedding. The photos turned out great and I loved that we got to turn the photos into a guest book -- it is definitely something I will cherish always.

Profile Picture Robin, 10/2/10, 10 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Neil was absolutely wonderful to work with. I had read about Posh Booth in a wedding magazine shortly after we got engaged and I knew that for what we wanted at our wedding we had to book Posh Booth for our guest book!!

The booth was a complete hit!! Everyone young and old made it to the booth to take some party pics and sign the guest book. I would definitely recommend Posh Booth to engaged couples. There was a line at the booth the entire night. I only wish the night had gone slower so that we could have gotten some photo ops with our guests!

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/2/10, 9 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Insanely Awesome!!!!!!!!! The absolutely best and unique add on we could have ever selected. All of our guests have raved about how much fun Poshbooth made the evening. We have a guest book that is more interesting, happy and personal than I could have imagined. My husband and I had our own very special and personal moment just the two of us where we were able to sneak a private kiss that was so silly, funny, sweet and memorable...and put forever on filmstrip.

We compare 7 photobooth companies and I am THRILLED with the outcome of our selection. I would recommend Poshbooth to any bride who truly wants a unique and memorable wedding.

Profile Picture Emilia, 8/28/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Overall we were satisfied with Poshbooth, however in hindsight I think we would have wanted to find another company to see if we could rent a larger photobooth that realistically fits in more than just two people. Also, we had paid for a customized banner to be printed on the bottom of the photo strips with our name and the date, however for about the first hour the banner was not included as I was told that they had brought the wrong one. Needless to say there was always a line when I saw it, so we were still glad to incorporate the photobooth as part of our wedding.

Profile Picture J, 6/5/10, 7 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts
2.7

The photo booth was a big hit at our wedding. The attendant was very pleasant and helpful. However, in hind sight, we would probably have gone w/ another vendor.

Initial contact was fine until after we signed a contract and put down a deposit. Then, emails and phone calls took forever for response. We had given all necessary information and details for the wedding day. About 1 hour before promised delivery time (while we were taking photos on the other side of town), we got a call from Posh Booth saying that they would not be able to deliver the booth to our venue b/c the owners were “being difficult”. We asked them to stay put while we figured it out. We contacted the venue and management insisted they had supplied a loading dock entrance which Posh Booth refused to use! We contacted Posh Booth again, to which he had informed us that he was already leaving! Extremely stressed and upset, we had to cut our photo session short and rush back to the venue to straighten out the situation.

Apparently, Posh Booth refused to use the loading dock entrance b/c it required the booth to be lifted about 2 feet. Well, the venue had offered several employees to help, but Posh Booth had refused anyway! We were able to coax them back, and w/ the help of several venue employees, were able to lift and set the booth up inside.

This sort of unprofessional behavior is unforgivable on someone's wedding day! No groom or bride should have to deal w/ this kind of drama from a wedding vendor and have to cut their wedding pictures short! A true professional would ensure a seamless delivery of their product!

To add insult to injury, a wedding banner that was supposed to be printed on each of the photo strips was never added. Plus, our DVD copy of photos wasn't received as they had promised. When we phoned Posh Booth to inquire about these items, there was an awkward silence before giving us answers i.e. they probably forgot! Somehow, the DVD must have "gotten lost in the mail". And the wedding banner must have been "jostled" out of the computer settings. WHAT?? If you forgot, just say you forgot! Don’t talk to me like I’m an idiot! Seems like others have had good experiences, somehow we weren't that lucky.

I would never recommend this vendor to any of my friends.

Profile Picture Ann, 5/29/10, 8 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Was a big hit! Everyone told me what a great idea it was. They made me a photobook of everyone that had their picture taken and it was priceless.

Profile Picture User1145081, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Our guests loved the Poshbooth photobooth. The booth remained full throughout the night. The guestbook, filled with all of the booth pictures and comments from our guests was an amazing reminder of our special night. It was so much more personal than your typical guestbook or signed picture matting.
While searching for photobooth services, Neil was extremely prompt and helpful, answering my numerous questions and addressing any concerns. He made me feel confident with my decision to hire Poshbooth and we never regretted it.

Profile Picture Christina, 10/31/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Posh Photobooth was the hit of my wedding! My guests loved being in there! When the wedding is over you get a link to all the photos on SmugMug...that was funny! I know have the best "guestbook" that not only has personal messages and names, but it also has great, funny looking photos! I highly recommend Neil and Posh Photobooth!

Profile Picture Amy, 5/24/09, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

5 stars! This was a big hit at our wedding! Neil was a professional the entire time and was so easy to work with! Our guests loved taking them, and we used the double sin a book as a guest book. there is no negative feedback to give!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 5/24/09, 7 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

I highly recommend Poshbooth Photo Booth Rental. The provider was very professional and extremely prompt in responding to my questions. My husband and I are very satisfied with the service provided and our guests LOVED that unique touch to our wedding and had a great time using the photobooth and the fun props that added to the photos!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/31/08, 1 Review