POSH Wedding Flowers Reviews

POSH Wedding Flowers 5
POSH Wedding Flowers 6
POSH Wedding Flowers 7

Kelly · Married on 09/08/2018

Beautiful flowers for good value!

We got married last September and had our floral arrangements from POSH. They were absolutely gorgeous-- vibrant colors, and fully packed arrangements in beautiful vases that matched our color scheme perfectly. The flowers really made our event, and we kept many bouquets afterward and gave them to friends and co-workers in the area, who also gushed over how nice they were. Maureen was also a real pleasure to work with. She answered all our (many) questions quickly and thoroughly and seemed to really want to make our day come to life just the way we wanted. Can't recommend highly enough-- gorgeous flowers and great service, all for a reasonable price!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Diana · Married on 08/24/2018

My daughter's wedding was held in Thornewood Castle's sunken garden in late August 2018. The flowers, which included a covered ceremony arch, aisle bouquets, bridal party and bouquets/boutonnieres, centerpieces, head table floral garland and more were absolutely stunning and works of art! Maureen created the perfect balance of whimsical, fairytale and sophistication while honoring my daughter's flower preferences and design vision. There were endless compliments from guests as to how beautiful the flowers were. It was a pleasure to work with Maureen - she sincerely cares and exceeded our expectations more than I can emphasize with a few words. Simply exquisite and highly recommended!

Sent on 09/23/2018
  • Avery

Avery · Married on 08/24/2018

Expert, Whimsical, Professional Wedding Flowers

I highly recommend POSH wedding flowers, Maureen supplied flowers for my August 2018 wedding at Thornewood Castle. I chose Maureen for three reasons, her strong relationship with my venue, her artistic and talented eye, and the fact that I have extremely high standards and am admittedly a bit of a control freak who had a vision for my wedding day.
    Maureen went above and beyond for my wedding. She was professional, responsive, and artistic. I requested a whimsical, “drippy”, wild garden yet still refined look for my wedding and I think she totally nailed it.
    She created a wedding arch, my bouquet, six bridesmaids bouquets, nine boutonnières, three mother of the bride corsages, flower petals for my four flower girls, tossing petals for our exit and for along the aisle, six aisle flower pieces and a huge floral garland for our 20 person head table. She also ordered in specialized flower requests that I wanted and met with me in person as well as emailed and called me to make sure she had my wedding plan perfect. I absolutely loved how everything turned out, she did a wonderful job and I was very pleased with how everything looked. *photos by Gina Paulson

Sent on 10/24/2018
    POSH Wedding Flowers 17
    POSH Wedding Flowers 18
    POSH Wedding Flowers 19

Jeremy · Married on 10/14/2017

POSH created amazing and unique floral designs for our event.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Christina · Married on 08/31/2017

Maureen was a joy to work with. Her enthusiasm, attention to detail, and flexibility as our numbers and ideas changed was amazing. Our centerpieces, my bridal bouquet, and bridesmaids flowers were gorgeous and exactly what I imagined (except better)! There was no shortage of flowers anywhere you turned, which was great because we used the dinner centerpiece as decorations during the ceremony, and then was able to move some of those into the reception hall to keep everything bright and cheery. I'm so happy with how everything turned out, and could not recommend POSH Wedding flowers more!

Sent on 09/19/2017

Byron · Married on 08/04/2017

OMG!! We loved working with POSH!! Maureen?? She is AMAZING!! She walked my wife through the entire process and gave her a vision of what our wedding would look like and that's EXACTLY what she delivered!!

If you are still looking for Flower Arrangement services for your event .. STOP! POSH is the 1st choice for fresh quality flowers, responsiveness, professionalism and top shelf consulting!! You simply tell Maureen what you trying to accomplish, she sees it and LEAVE THE REST TO HER!! We love you Maureen!!

Sent on 08/31/2017

If you are planning a special event this is the lady you want for your floral design! She exceeded my expectations in every way. From the first consultation to the final installation Maureen is wonderful to work with. She came up with great suggestions for design and was flexible when I needed to make changes to scale back on costs. The florals were just OMG amazing and the end look was the best I've ever seen. My guests and best of all my groom were blown away and I'm so grateful that my planner Nancy Skipton (Simply Celebrations) referred POSH aka Mo to me for my wedding!

Sent on 03/18/2017

POSH Wedding Flowers's reply:

Thanks so much Leslie. I absolutely loved your wedding, and loved creating your beautiful flowers! So happy that you are pleased. Congratulations!

Elizabeth · Married on 07/23/2016

Mo was so accommodating and went above and beyond! Our flowers were beautiful!

Sent on 08/12/2016

Barbara · Married on 06/11/2016

I'm pretty sure Maureen got a headache from me lol for always trying to reduce the amount of flowers (due to my wedding budget??) But not once was she rude she ALWAYS helped me find a way to stay within my budget but have my dream wedding. EVERYONE commented on my flowers and how beautiful it was! She is so sweet she even put in extra flowers that I really couldn't afford but she always ensures that her work looks great!! I was so surprised at how beautiful the arrangements were!! Maureen is great and her work is AMAZING!!! Plus who wouldn't want to work with someone as sweet and helpful as her!! Love her!!!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Barbara · Married on 08/08/2015

Beautiful flowers for my son's and daughter-in-law's wedding. We heard comments all night from guests - the flowers were breathtaking. All-white "gardeny" arrangements that she made very unique and elegant. We explained to Maureen the look we were trying to achieve, and she gave us expert advice to get the look we wanted at an outdoor wedding in August with flowers that would be available then. Maureen is truly an artist, and she provides special elegant touches that make the arrangements very special. Even the boutonnières were really unique and just gorgeous. We made changes along the way and she was very flexible and accommodating. She was a joy to work with. I will definitely recommend her to friends!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Autumn · Married on 08/24/2014

As a Wedding Planner, I have met and worked with a variety of floral designers. Maureen out shines them all!! When is comes to communication and planning your designs, Mo always goes above and beyond to ensure high quality and customer satisfaction. She creates masterpieces and every event I have seen her do always has its own flare. By far the sweetest and most genuine person to work with. Throughout the planning process of my wedding, I changed my mind a million times and Mo was there every step of the way with advice and ideas. In the last few months leading up to my wedding, I ended up letting Mo run with her vision she created from what I told her I wanted. When I say that my wedding day florals were a fairytale, I am understating what she actually did. From the fragrant bridesmaid bouquets, delicate flower girl hair bows (with fresh roses!!!), all the way to the groomsmen boutonnieres, aisle arrangements and hundreds of pedaled flowers for my aisle. She always works around the clock to ensure perfection and I cannot thank her enough for being by my side to create my fairytale wedding!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Maureen's work is out of this world. When I first met with her, I didn't even know what I wanted, but she worked with what I had and perfectly created what I had dreamed of. I was extremely impressed with my bridal bouqet and the bridesmaids' boquets. I asked for a style that wasn't typical for Maureen, and she made something completely new and different for me. I am beyond grateful. It was the best experience I could have asked for.

Ask about her throw bouqet, she takes a unique spin that guests looooove.

Thanks so much, Maureen :)

Sent on 02/25/2014
  • Dean

Dean · Married on 12/28/2013

Our wedding florist was absolutely AMAZING! That word actually isn't good enough for her...she was beyond amazing! If you are getting married in the Western Washington area anytime soon, contact Maureen with Poshweddingflowers!

Sent on 12/13/2014

Ashley · Married on 07/06/2013

Everything was far more beautiful than I could have ever imagined! They went above and beyond! I am forever greatful!

Sent on 07/22/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 12/20/2012

Maureen, my flowers were the most beautiful wedding flowers I have EVER seen. I want to cry just thinking about them. It was everything I ever dreamed. Thank you sooo much

Ailsa · Married on 12/09/2012

Maureen, This was the most beautiful, magical event because you took Whitney's vision and made it come to life with your own personal touch and creativity! I can't thank Sarah G. enough that we found you! Every guest I spoke to asked me about the decorations and who did them. I said POSH! Call Maureen! You were simply wonderful to work with, calm and your staff was amazing as well. This wedding won't soon be forgotten and one reason is that the atmosphere was so beautiful! Thank you so much for being a part of such an amazing wedding!

Alan · Married on 11/14/2012

Thank you so much for the beautiful flowers! Everything was perfect!

Becky · Married on 08/25/2012

Everything looked so lovely! It was definitely the vision I had for an English Garden wedding.

Sent on 08/27/2012
  • F

Keri · Married on 04/14/2012

Maureen the owner was absolutely awesome. She worked with my budget and came up with absolutely beautiful arrangements for my reception and an out of this world bridal bouquet!! I was stunned by the perfection of the arrangements. absolutely PACKED with flowers no cheap fillers, and exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 05/26/2012

Angelita · Married on 11/26/2011

I have loved Mo's arrangements from the first time I saw them at a wedding expo event. I kept the info on file and, more than two years after that meeting when I needed a floral vendor, I immediately called Posh. The beauty and value can't be beat. Whatever the vision, Mo will make it happen. I highly recommend Posh Wedding Flowers!! I was totally blown away and blessed by this business!!

Sent on 05/09/2012

Heather and Ross · Married on 05/22/2011

Maureen at POSH is FABULOUS!!! She created me exactly what I've always wanted for my wedding florals. I wanted an all peony bouquet, and that's exactly what I got, without any questions. She works with a European style and flair which makes her work even more beautiful, no overly tight wrapped bouquets coming from her! Amazing work, I would recommend her to anyone, and was so happy with our florals; they were absolutely perfect.

Sent on 06/10/2011

Mic · Married on 06/23/2010

Maureen, I know it has been almost two years, but we have been looking at Emily and Ricky's wedding photo's and admiring your flowers all over again! What an outstanding job you did and you were a delight to work with

Tracee · Married on 07/28/2009

When I walked into the venue on my wedding day, I could not believe my eyes! Everything looked absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Tracee · Married on 07/28/2009

Sent on 12/19/2014

Maureen did a fantastic job with all my flowers for my wedding. My bridal bouquet was exactly what I envisioned. My bridesmaid bouquets, however, were not exactly what I had in mind but they actually turned out beautiful so no complaints here! I also received tons of compliments on all my flowers. She did a wonderful job with the arrangements and gave me quite a bit of advice when I wasn't sure what I wanted and was much appreciated! She showed up on time and finished everything on time which was very important at my venue since we were on a very tight timeline. All this at a very low cost - my parents were grateful about that. =)

Sent on 08/07/2012