12 Reviews for Posh Stylings Inc

Chandeliers (1)
Delivery (1)
Table Runners (1)
Vases (1)

I have recently used Posh Stylings for my wedding this past October 2017. We first went with Posh Stylings because of our first impressions after meeting with Carlo. He seemed very professional and enthusiastic about creating the wedding decor we were looking for. Everything was great up until the wedding day. There was a lot wrong with the decor, we had ordered and paid for champagne linens for the cruiser tables in the foyer of the hall, however they brought a peachy orange looking linen instead and we had to change them all and use the ones the hall provided. Our table numbers were mismatched. Our seating chart was not printed correctly, instead of printing only the guests attending they printed every single guest I invited so there were names with blank spaces on my seating chart. We had also paid $250 for a cake table rental that they did not bring they just threw a table cloth on the table instead. When I called to ask for the money back it took them 2 weeks to refund me the money and I did not even receive the full amount for the rental. I was quite disappointed with the service I received for the price we paid for our decor.

Profile Picture Alexandra , 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Terrible experience overall. Do yourself a favour and find another stylist!!

Things went well in the beginning … Nicki had great ideas, listened to what we wanted, and was really pleasant, until it came to bringing our plans to fruition. The quality of the work was poor, and this did not go unnoticed by our guests. Several elements were changed, left incomplete, or omitted – if not for my amazing bridal party and hall staff getting down to work 15 min. before guest arrival, the ceremony area would have looked awful. The draping set up across an entire wall in our reception hall was the wrong colour, which changed the look of the room entirely. When I attempted to contact Nicki on the wedding day, she was unavailable, and I was told by a member of her team that I received exactly what I asked for (if I had, would I be calling in a panic on my wedding day?!?). Despite having an opportunity to rectify some of the issues, keeping in mind that the Posh Studio is directly across the street from our venue, there was no action their part. Fast forward to after the wedding, we attempted to contact Nicki via phone to set up a meeting and discuss of dissatisfaction, but she would not see or speak to us directly. After providing a member of her team with a list of complaints, I received a partial refund (not nearly enough!!) and an email taking from Nicki taking no responsibility for their errors, to which I responded and have not heard anything since. In my opinion, working with Posh Stylings has been a nightmare, definitely not worth the time, effort, and money spent!

Profile Picture Kristen, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Nikki and her team were amazing!!!! I was blown away by the decor it looked beautiful.

Profile Picture User6044959, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Setup, Chandeliers, Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Table Runners, Vases

Nikki and her team at Posh styling did a fabulous job with lighting and decor for our wedding
Nikki and her team were professional, reliable and provided great suggestions for the wedding day set up and decor !!!

Profile Picture User5612076, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Clean Up, Drapery, Event Design, Setup, Backdrops, Candles/Holders

Nikki and the Staff at POSH Stylings did an absolute AMAZING job. Our venue looked STUNNING, I almost didn't want anyone to come in and start blocking the view. The tablecloths were spectacular and really created an amazing feel at our wedding. Our vision had materialized - it was even better than I could have imagined. She also provided us with much nicer napkins than we had originally been presented. They matched everything a lot nicer and no extra charge. I would HIGHLY recommend using POSH Styling. They were very professional and never tried to up-sell us. I am so happy we went with them.

Profile Picture Alexandra, 8/8/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

Awful customer service, will not respond to emails and did not honor our contractual agreement. Some chair covers were ripped and they didn't feel the need to replace them. Our head table was dressed incorrectly and they completely forgot the brooch on the back of our chairs. As a result they promised to repay us a portion of the total cost..... they still owe us money (our wedding was 6 months ago) and will not respond to my calls/emails.

You'll notice Nikki is hard to get a hold of in all your dealings with her. Use this as a precursor to poor customer service down the line. Clearly they do not pay attention to detail and could care less once they have received payment. Tread carefully...

Profile Picture User5603751, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

The entire staff at Posh Stylings is amazing! They were very responsive when I needed to speak with someone in the office, they were extremely proffessional, they accommodated all my ideas and my needs and I loved working with them , especially Nikki ! Nikki and I worked together on my bridal shower this year , and I had no idea that she would go above and beyond!! The decor was absolutely beautiful , and I am still receieving compliments today! She added her own little personal touches to the room , and it brought everything together beautifully . They work well together with other vendors and the hall owners, speak very highly of them! Nikki has an amazing attention to detail , and I couldnt be happier with the service and the outcome ! I can't wait to see what she will do for the wedding in March ! Thanks again for Everything , Nikki you and your team are the best!! Your biggest fan , Vanessa Italiano

Profile Picture Vanessa, 3/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Nikki ,Nikki .. I had to tell you how absolutely AMAZZZZZING AND BEEEEEAUTIFUL our decor was. As soon as I walked into the hall I couldn't take my eyes off my head table/backdrop. Everything was perfect!!!!! It was even better than I imagined. The decor was my main focus for the reception, it absolutely set the scene and made my night that much more perfect! My guests said they have never seen decor this unique. I loved it so much!!!!
So I just wanted to thank you guys for making our wedding so special!! You have been a pleasure to work with and am referring you guys to all of my friends with upcoming weddings!! I'll be sure to send some pictures once I get them!!"

Thanks again!
Mark & Andrea Zinga

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture andrea, 2/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Nikki and Rose and staff...you made our wedding day spectacular...you made things easy and placed my mind at ease everytime we met. I'm so happy I went with you...you saw my vision, you tweeked it, polished it, and made it even better then I could have ever imagined...you even impressed my husband and that's a difficult feat to do...kudos to you all!!

My venue at The Doctor's House was truly a winter wonderland...even the staff was impressed with the decor...our guests were marveled and above all I was in tears when I saw the room. You made my day even more beautiful, thank you for being a gem and a perfectionist. It shows that you take pride in your work

I will recommend you to everyone I know, you are a class act and I thank you for helping our winter wonderland vision a reality.

Sincerely Matthew and Romina Eaton

Profile Picture Romina, 12/6/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Thank you soooo much Nikki and your crew at Posh. You made my wedding dream come true!
You made the room look spectacular! My table with the brides made looked amazing! I'm so glad I have decided to get the King and Queen chars (You called them Bride&Groom chairs). The backdrop with the chandelier was stunning.
When I walked in the room... my eyes teared up with joy!
Thank you for being so amazing to work with,
My cousin is getting marries next June. Will make sure that she picks you!
Once again, Thank you!

Profile Picture User4559180, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

I had used Niki for my wedding on July 26th, 2014. She was honest, easy going and friendly.The hall I had my wedding at even recommended her. My husband and I enjoyed our meetings with her. She had alot of linens and decor to choose from and was able to help me design my dream wedding. We had numerous meetings with her leading up to the day of my wedding. It wasn't until we got to the week of the wedding that she disappeared. I left her numerous emails and called numerous times and no one called me back. I was freaking out thinking she wasn't going to show.

The day of the wedding came and when I walked into my hall, I noticed right away that some things I paid for were not added in the hall. My head table linen was the wrong style,wrong colour & too short.( We even did a run threw at the hall a few weeks before the wedding to finalize). Items that I paid for were no where to be seen within my decor(brooches..etc)

I was truly unhappy and shocked because I heard such good things about her & her company and yet it looked like a rushed job. I now see it better in my photos from the wedding and its disappointing. I even wrote her an email and never got a call back or some money back for the items that were missing.

Profile Picture User4494241, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Nikki is amazing! Very easy to work with and has excellent ideas. When we walked into the hall we were extremely impressed! She did an outstanding job. The head table looked better than I could have imagined!

Profile Picture Gloria, 7/6/13, 5 Reviews