Posh Productions Reviews

3 | Las Vegas, NV

3 Reviews for Posh Productions

Audrey · Married on 07/18/2008

amazing and organized, never had a thing to worry about!

Sent on 08/21/2008

Lorraine · Married on 06/14/2008

I highly recommend Posh Productions for all of your wedding needs. Colleen and Jessica assisted me in planning my rehearsal dinner, bridesmaid luncheon and bachelorette party along with my wedding. They took the time to really get to know me and find out what my needs were (and I had alot of them) =). They also helped me stay within my budget by selecting reputable vendors and asking questions that I never would of thought of. I just want to thank you both for such a lovely wedding!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/21/2008

Cheryl · Married on 01/01/2008

Colleen did an amazing job planning our wedding. Her assistance in selecting quality vendors helped us tremendously since we live so far away. I especially want to recognize her for making our wedding day run so smoothly, it is a day we will cherish forever.We understand that there were alot of small details that had to be set up and from our view it was absolutely perfect! Colleen, thank you a thousand times over!!
    Cheryl & Wes