Posh Life DJ Company Reviews

90 | Washington, DC

90 Reviews for Posh Life DJ Company

Brett · Married on 05/29/2015

Everyone who attended the wedding commented on how much they liked the DJ. We were very pleased with the experience.

Sent on 11/01/2015
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/24/2015

Brian was awesome to work with! The music flowed seamlessly for both the ceremony and reception, and he was able to play most everything on our must-play list while throwing in his own flavor! It really kept the energy up throughout the night, and overall was a super fun experience! They also provide uplighting and dance-floor lighting which gave our reception sort of a "club-like" feel. Would definitely recommend Posh Life as they are very professional, flexible, and most of all fun!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Stella · Married on 05/23/2015

I've known DJ Geometrix for a since I was single girl hitting up the clubs in DC. I loved his music then and always told him he would be my wedding DJ. When I got engaged, he was the FIRST vendor I booked - my dream wedding DJ. The service, music and quality was exceptional. He is willing to work with you on bringing a friend in as the MC and will have a consultation with the both of you. (He's a great MC as well). I have an eclectic taste in music, ranging from lounge, alternative, EDM, hip-hip, oldies and provided him with a list of songs I would have liked for the dinner and dance portion. It was quite the daunting task. And he played through 3 decades of music. Everyone said the music was phenomenal. He has the amazing ability to incorporate your tastes and make it transition beautifully. He has done so many weddings so he can tell you the best flow of the night and make it fit to you and your coordinator if need be. You will NOT regret having him as your DJ!

Sent on 05/28/2015

tiffany · Married on 04/25/2015

We truly recommend everyone who needs dj & mc services to go with Brian. If you want more than a dj in a box...and a real person who actually cares about making your day special for the two of you...go with Brian.

We can't thank Brian enough for making our wedding so memorable for us. Keeping the music lively and exciting. Mc the wedding night to flow so well. And mostly playing the songs that will forever be part of our lives. everytime we think about our wedding, Stand by me, will always come to mind.

Brian is a true professional. Especially given all the last minute changes with the rain. No one even knew any different. Just want to express how grateful we are and how impressed we are at his professionalism and personal care for our wedding.

Sent on 05/03/2015

Lauren · Married on 04/18/2015

I honestly can't recommend Brian and Posh Life entertainment enough. Our wedding was an absolute BLAST, and everyone is still talking about what a great party it was! There was never a dull moment!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Brian is the best DJ I have ever seen. He made our wedding so amazing and fun for everyone (all ages) involved. I personally hate dancing but Brian's ability to play the music we wanted that kept the dance floor crowded and everyone happy, kept me on the dance floor all night long. He was very knowledgeable and accommodating. His up lighting created this beautiful ambiance and he was able to take the 50 songs I sent him and create the best mash-up of son a I've heard. My husband and I, our bridal party, and our many guest absolutely loved the music and had a blast. Many even said "it was the most fun wedding they'd been to."

Sent on 04/21/2015

Nick · Married on 11/16/2014

Abdolute best wedding DJ in the DMV, hands down. Very professional, attentive to needs and so easy to work with. Music was by far the best music ever. Was great for older and younger crowd respectively. My mother in law who never dances, was on the dance floor breaking it down, the music was too good to resist. I recommend 10000000%

Sent on 12/08/2014

Brian was incredibly helpful and everything we could ask for in a DJ and more. Initially going to him, we didn't know what to expect since we both never had to book a DJ before. When we met him, he calmed our nerves with his easy going attitude and professionalism. He guided us through the process and showed his offerings without being pushy, we knew we had found our DJ after that first meeting. Throughout the planning he was attentive with our questions and made the entire process seamless. On the day of the wedding, he was prompt with setting up and did everything that we spoke about and agreed to. He was able to bring people we didn't expect to come up to the dance floor! The entire night was fun and full of energy. We keep getting compliments from our guests that Brian was excellent and they were hoping to book him for other events. Overall, I'd recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ for their wedding/event.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Lily and Hugh · Married on 10/11/2014

From the start, Brian was so easy to work with! We had some pretty specific requests (90's cocktail hour, medleys of line dances, a mid wedding sing along, some dance hall music) and he met our requests 100%. He was extremely flexible with our late request for a microphone and speaker set-up for the ceremony. Brian was even able to seamlessly mix in our traditional Vietnamese music with R&B slow jams and played our traditional Laotian music as requested. The uplighting was done wonderfully and exactly as discussed during our planning sessions.

Majority of our friends & family have told us what a good time they had, and remarked on how many people got up to dance the night away. We definitely recommend Brian for DJ services as well as Uplighting!

Sent on 10/30/2014
  • Rizza

Rizza · Married on 09/06/2014

Brian provided services for us for our wedding. From the start he was organized and knowledgeable about his services. He was also very flexible when we wanted to make changes even when it was during the event. He catered to all of our needs, and listened to all of our music recommendations. The most important part is that all our friends praised us for such great music. And that's all possible by Posh Life Entertainment. One of my friends has already booked him for her wedding!

Sent on 09/07/2014

Katie · Married on 08/23/2014

We loved working with Brian! He was very easy to work with and answered all of our questions. Since we planned our wedding without a coordinator we weren’t sure on the sequence of events and Brian guided us though based on his experience. He even picked up on my favorite song and surprised us by playing it at the end of the night! We would highly recommend working with him!

Sent on 09/09/2014

Brian really understood exactly the theme we wanted for the dance part of the wedding. He was not only a great DJ but also knew how to keep the crowd's energy up. Highly recommend Brian for you your event!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Andrea · Married on 07/26/2014

Brian was great and our guests really enjoyed his music and his energy. He was also great at getting people on the dance floor, which was very appreciated. I highly reccomend Posh Life Entertainment for your event!

Sent on 10/24/2014

Christalle · Married on 05/25/2014

Brian was absolutely AMAZING!!! Not only does he know his mainstream music, he was able to make sure we had music from my Caribbean heritage. The dance floor was fetting all night!!!!! He is hands on in all aspects!!! Pleasure to work with!!!

Sent on 11/01/2014

After numerous research for a young and hip wedding DJ, we found DJ Geometrix aka Brian. During our introduction meeting with Brian, we noticed he had already put together a labeled folder with our names on it. Instantly we knew he was hired. Brian is super organized, professional, prompt and very responsive. He was easy to work with and is very up-to-date with today's music. Brian was able to play all our requested songs during dinner and when it came time to dance, he was able to keep the energy level up all night. Our guests had so much fun! We highly recommend Posh Life Entertainment to anyone that's looking for a great DJ.

Sent on 05/31/2014

Brian was wonderful to work with. He is very knowledgeable and helped me out with a lot of the ceremony and reception details that I was unsure of. He played for my ceremony and reception and it was wonderful. Played the music I had requested and did not play the songs that I did not want. Great job with cocktail and dinner music and then he got everybody out on the dance floor after dinner with great dance songs and fun lighting. He really was a big part of making my wedding as wonderful and perfect as it was. Very highly recommended!!

Sent on 05/23/2014

Christopher · Married on 05/03/2014

Brian was exactly what we were looking for for our wedding. As a couple who met out at the bars in DC and with a young group of friends who like to party, it was very important to us that we had a DJ who was an accomplished club DJ first and a wedding DJ second. Brian fit the bill perfectly and went above and beyond our expectations. Not only did Brian expertly mix a great mix of top 40, 80's classics and dance music, he also was an excellent MC for all of the normal wedding festivities. In addition, Brian's professional lighting system provided the perfect ambiance.

Brian met with us before our event to go over all of the details and kept in touch with us throughout the entire process to make sure he got everything exactly the way we wanted it.

It is now several days after our wedding and people are still talking about how much fun it was. We could not have asked for a better DJ!!

Sent on 05/08/2014
  • User4067061 · event on: 04/26/2014

DJ Trayze was a key element to our successful event! He was easy to contact, arrived early and checked in with me (the host) throughout the night. DJ Trayze kept the energy up with a rockin' selection of popular music. I've never seen our group dance so much! I'd definitely work with DJ Trayze again!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Lynn · Married on 04/26/2014

Having the right DJ and MC plays a pivotal role in the flow of the ceremony and/or reception. This was very important to us and that is why reached out to Brian Sadiarin a.k.a DJ Geometrix. Brian is highly regarded in the DMV area as an events DJ and also as a nightclub DJ. He is easy to work with and is very professional. On top of this, Brian's experience in the wedding industry helped us organize our wedding timeline and he made recommendations that made it even better. He worked hand in hand with our coordinator to make our day perfect.

Brian arrived at the venue on time and was able to set up the equipment for the ceremony and reception seamlessly. We were very selective with the song choices for our ceremony and Brian was able to accommodate us. Brian was right on point with the timing of the songs and the music played out flawlessly. During the reception, our guests were constantly telling us how much fun they were having, and we feel Brian was a huge part of this. We would recommend anyone planning a wedding or special event to seek out Posh Life Entertainment!

Sent on 05/06/2014

Hanbit · Married on 03/22/2014

It was really awesome working with Brian! We had lots of odd requests that I bet usual marrying couples would not have asked (ie. planning funny games for guests...etc). But Brian pulled it off perfectly, and he was super organized! Honestly, I was really worried about how our reception was going to turn out since both my husband and I had alot of floating ideas, but I was so relieved after meeting up with Brian! He did not leave out even one little detail that we discussed during our meetings, and we had an awesome wedding reception! Our guests have repeatedly came to us and told us how fun our wedding was! And not to mention, his DJing for the dance portion was phenomenal! I highly recommend him to anyone for wedding reception/parties!!

Sent on 03/27/2014

karen · Married on 12/14/2013

Great DJ. He was very professional, responsive, and great to work with. He had great idea to have everyone on the dance floor. All my guests like his music choice. I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 12/31/2013

Brian was very professional and knowledgeable of music as well as event logistics. He had already DJed at weddings at my reception venue and took the initiative to contact the event coordinator there to work out logistics. I didn't have to worry about him at all. He was very easy to talk to, very helpful with suggestions, and very responsive. The dance floor was full all night long. Music was great.

Sent on 11/01/2013

Tania · Married on 09/14/2013

Brian was so awesome! He def got all my guest out of their seat and danced. Also my requests were kind of difficult. I wanted him to do a lot of mixes for the garter removal and entrance where I wanted 5 songs combined in one and he mixed it exactly how I wanted it. He had a lot of great ideas when I met him up one on one. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/28/2013

Jessica · Married on 10/28/2017

Brian is a phenomenal DJ! Not only is he completely professional in everything he does from initial discussion, to contract negotiating, to day of presentation, he also took our requests and was able to make a playlist that kept our dance floor packed all night long! He is also very open to trying new things, like the "name that tune" game to decide which table went to the buffet next. Or helping us create a breakout surprise salsa dance during the father daughter dance that was amazing.
    We have a very broad taste in music. Brian expertly transitioned from bluegrass, country, Dance classics from the 70's-80s during dinner hour to Salsa, pop, rap from the 90s and beyond. He is genius at transitioning between songs so that our guests couldn't help but keep on dancing. He was the talk of the party. My legs hurt for days from dancing so hard. We highly recommend hiring Brian!!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Allison · Married on 07/16/2016

Posh Life Entertainment is amazing!! Brian was wonderful to work with -- he was easy to talk to, down to earth, professional and did an awesome job at our wedding. We got so many compliments on our music and the dance floor was never empty. My friend is using him for her wedding in September and we can't wait to dance to his music again. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/14/2016