Posh Life DJ Company Reviews

Posh Life DJ Company 4
Posh Life DJ Company 5
Posh Life DJ Company 6

Anh · Married on 10/01/2016

We were referred to Posh Life from friends that have used Brian as their wedding DJ in the past. Unfortunately, Brian was not available on our wedding date, but he was able to provide us another great DJ, Art, from his company. We had two meetings with Art before our wedding and he was friendly and easy to work with. He helped us organize our timeline and set the vibe of our wedding. On the day of our wedding, Art did a great job providing music and sound during our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The day went by very fast and we wish the music didn't have to stop!
    Thank you Posh Life and Art for your services!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Susie · Married on 09/10/2016

Brian did an excellent job at my wedding with sound for ceremony and music for cocktails, dinner and reception. Unfortunately his time to shine (the dance floor party) was cut short by some catering issues, but all I've heard from guests was how great the music was. There was some kind of a mix up with the ceremony music and somehow my mom ended up walking down the aisle to an electric instrumental version of U2(?!) but overall it was awesome. Highly recommend.

Sent on 09/19/2016

Jaclynn · Married on 09/03/2016

Brian was the DJ for our wedding at Herrington on the Bay and he was awesome! Great to work with, fun and very entertaining. Extremely organized and easy to work. Listened to what we wanted and truly delivered. Helped make our wedding day the best day ever! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Brian · Married on 06/25/2016

Brian (Posh Life Entertainment) was absolutely amazing, and everything about our experience with him was great. He met with us on two separate occasions to work out details and made sure that our requests were accommodated in every aspect. Unlike most DJs, Brian was exceptionally detail oriented, even offering us assistance with timing and event planning at no charge. He went above and beyond in all aspects, and I emphatically recommend him to anyone looking to book a DJ for their wedding or other event.

Sent on 09/30/2016

Judy · Married on 05/29/2016

I cannot recommend Brian highly enough. From the very beginning, Brian was diligent, professional, and absolutely reliable. But beyond that, Brian went through the effort of getting to know us as a couple, learning about our cultures (Chinese and American), and creating a day that was perfectly personalized for us. Brian did much more than DJ our party - he created the entire schedule for the wedding day (we didn't have a wedding planner) and gave so many tips and recommendations for creating a fun party. And an AMAZING party it was. Of course my husband and I thought it was so much fun and a huge success, but we also had so many friends raving about how it was the funnest wedding and one of the funnest parties generally they had been too. I lost count of how many people texted us after saying that our DJ was one of the best DJs (not just wedding DJ) they'd seen. Brian absolutely made the night. He made the events flow effortlessly together, hyped up the crowd throughout the reception, and played songs (think lots of throwback 90's and 2000's hits) that made our friends dance nonstop throughout the night. We had originally felt bad about not having an after-party, but several of our friends said that they wouldn't be able to handle one anyway because of the epic dance party at our wedding. Anyway, all this to say that Brian made our entire wedding so smooth and incredibly fun; if you hire him, just lean back and wait to have the wedding party of your lives.

Sent on 07/07/2016

Jennica · Married on 05/27/2016

If you want to feel like your wedding is in movie you see on a tv and you want your guests to shout "THIS IS MY SONG" every minute, you HAVE to book Brian as your DJ! There was not a moment during our wedding from the ceremony music to the last song that he wasn't 100% dedicated to our day. If you want a DJ that understands the flow of a wedding day, you have to go with Brian. He was so accommodating and enthusiastic about our ideas and song choices. Brian also has a special trick to get EVERY SINGLE GUEST on the dance floor, but you will have to inquire with him first to find out! :)

Sent on 06/05/2016

Schedule a brief meeting with Brian - he is very personable, experienced, and capable. We had guests express their wishes to hire him for their weddings, as he kept people on the dance floor and mixed a perfect blend of the songs we had requested. Many of our guests said Brian was the best DJ they had ever heard!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Lupe · Married on 05/14/2016

Brian helped us with our timeline and put together a great production for the ceremony and reception. The music was great and fit our taste and he kept everyone one engaged and we had a
    great time at our wedding. Highly recommend Brian for your future wedding booking

Sent on 05/16/2016
  • TAC

Tara · Married on 05/13/2016

Brian was an absolute dream to work with for everything on our wedding day: the ceremony, the cocktail hour, and the reception.

Every person stopped us to ask if we curated the playlist because of how much every person loved it, but honestly, we gave Brian a list of our favorite songs and artists, and he created the perfect ambiance for every setting throughout the evening. He also has the most helpful selection of unique songs for processionals, recessionals, first dances, etc. that helped us really find the perfect music to accompany our special moments.

Brian kept the dance party going ALL NIGHT -- I'm pretty sure our guests would've kept going for hours if we didn't have to leave the venue! He paid attention to all of our requests, and was so great with the guests and the family, really making the night memorable. We told him we wanted a dance party, and he did not fail to deliver with flying colors. We are so thrilled he was a part of our wedding day!

Sent on 05/18/2016

Jessica · Married on 04/22/2016

Brian was a pleasure to work with for our wedding. He had great suggestions and was patient with us when we weren't 100% sure what we wanted. And most importantly, he was reliable. Always showed up on time and responded to questions quickly. We would definitely hire again. Thank you Brian!

Sent on 05/05/2016

Brian was a pleasure to work with and was very professional and responsive. He definitely understood what we wanted and played all the music we requested! He even helped create our custom mix for our first dance. Definitely incredible value for your money!

Sent on 02/27/2016

Happy to recommend Brian! He was the only DJ who offered to actually meet with me in person, not just to sign a contract, but to go through the ENTIRE wedding timeline...twice. That's part of his service and I was really appreciative for that personal touch. Brian was everything a wedding vendor should be, giving you really great advice based on what he's seen work and not work. I changed our timeline and some of the "big" moments based on his recommendations. On the day of the wedding, he worked seamlessly with the pastor, videographer and other musicians when it came to the sound needs. And when it was time for the party, he did a great job - everyone obviously had an awesome time. Thank you!!

Sent on 03/14/2016

anthony · Married on 11/07/2015

Brian was excellent. We didn't give much of a playlist and left it up to his expertise. His song selections were phenomenal. He played to the crowd and the dance floor was crowded all night. We have several our of guests come up to us after the wedding and let us know how much they liked the DJ. He did a great job MCing the event. We were very impressed.

Sent on 12/13/2015

Kristine · Married on 10/11/2015

Brian, the owner of Posh Life Entertainment, was amazing! Thanks to him our wedding was as fun as it was :) He was professional from the start and easy to contact. He wanted to meet in person with us as opposed to just over the phone, and I loved that personal touch. Brian also made sure to go through, in detail, the timeline with us and brought up suggestions and points that we had not even though of. He took what ideas we had, even if they were a little off, and helped us to make them work. At the end of the night no one wanted to leave and kept requesting an encore from Brian. I got numerous positive comments on our DJ, and people telling me how awesome he was. Everyone was up on the floor dancing. If you want to make sure that everyone has fun Posh Life Entertainment is the way to go.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Callie · Married on 10/10/2015

I cannot say enough great things about Brian from Posh Life! Brian was so organized and helpful throughout the full process. He guided us in our music selection and provided such helpful feedback. The day of the wedding things were a tad hectic and Brian took the lead got us organized. His style was exactly what we were looking for, mixing the songs and keeping the dance floor hoping! Since the wedding, we have received so much positive feedback from family and friends that the music was some of the best they have heard at a wedding.

I would recommend Brian and Posh Life to all of my friends!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Brian was an amazing DJ. With very little direction from us he kept the party going all night. The guests raved about the great time they had dancing the night away. Brian made the whole process easy and was very personable. We would highly recommend Posh Life Entertainment to anyone looking for a good DJ.

Sent on 10/30/2015
  • Jonalyn

Jonalyn · Married on 08/01/2015

Brian was awesome to have as our wedding DJ; our wedding was so fun, and he kept our guests on the dance floor ALL NIGHT. Brian got a good feel of our guests and made sure to keep playing music that would keep everyone dancing. We met twice, one in the beginning and the other near our wedding date to talk about timelines and the feel we wanted for our wedding; he was always on time to both meetings and was very friendly and fun to talk to. The initial meeting with him was a huge help since he set down a foundation for a timeline. My only critiques are:

1) He had us fill out a questionnaire w/ our TOP song requests we wanted played during the cocktail hour/dinner & the reception part -- he played some of the songs on our list, but not all, which I was under the impression that these portions of the questionnaire were the "MUST PLAY" songs.

2) I made a request via e-mail a couple of days before the wedding for him to play a specific song as the last song. He acknowledged that he received the request, & so I was under the impression that it would be played. Maybe he made the decision toward the end of the night that the song did not fit well with the vibe, but I was a bit disappointed about that because it tied in with my vows.

3) My husband had wanted a mix between two fast songs and a slow song for his mother-son dance, and Brian said he would try to make the songs work (during our 2nd meeting with him). The songs were definitely an odd request, so we understood if he couldn't make it work & were totally fine if not. I hadn't heard back from him and I asked him about it on the day of my wedding, to which he said that he couldn't make it work, and we would just stick with the one slow song for the mother-son dance. During the actual dance, he actually just mixed in one of the faster songs after the end of the slower song, which was a surprise and took us back.

Overall, I wouldn't hesitate to use him as a DJ again because the dance floor was never empty.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Kristie · Married on 06/27/2015

Brian was our DJ from Posh Life Entertainment. From the get-go he was responsive and was very easy to get in touch with. He always returned my emails and was quick to schedule meetings to get to know my husband and me better. He understood what we wanted in a DJ and provided us with the music we wanted. I had specific songs for everything and some of them had cuts in specific places. He was able to get every song I wanted and the cut for me walking down the aisle was absolutely perfect! He was very professional and had the whole night flow! I am beyond happy with this business and their services. I couldn't have asked for a better DJ. If you're looking for a DJ, stop looking and book Posh Life Entertainment!

Sent on 07/23/2015
  • F

Francesca · Married on 06/06/2015

My friend recommended Brian as a DJ to me for my wedding as she used him at hers. I will continue this chain of recommending Brian! He was great! Brian worked with me through the whole planning process, he made recommendations about our timeline, songs to use, and songs not to, he orchestrated the reception wonderfully and really kept the party going! We danced all night and had the best time ever. I would HIGHLY recommend this DJ!!!

Sent on 06/18/2015

Posh Life Entertainment, DJ Brian Sadiarin, did an amazing job at our wedding! The dance floor was full the whole night and several guests commented to me that he was "the best DJ ever"- we certainly agree! Brian was highly professional and very responsive throughout the entire process. We would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Brett · Married on 05/29/2015

Everyone who attended the wedding commented on how much they liked the DJ. We were very pleased with the experience.

Sent on 11/01/2015
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/24/2015

Brian was awesome to work with! The music flowed seamlessly for both the ceremony and reception, and he was able to play most everything on our must-play list while throwing in his own flavor! It really kept the energy up throughout the night, and overall was a super fun experience! They also provide uplighting and dance-floor lighting which gave our reception sort of a "club-like" feel. Would definitely recommend Posh Life as they are very professional, flexible, and most of all fun!

Sent on 07/21/2015

Stella · Married on 05/23/2015

I've known DJ Geometrix for a since I was single girl hitting up the clubs in DC. I loved his music then and always told him he would be my wedding DJ. When I got engaged, he was the FIRST vendor I booked - my dream wedding DJ. The service, music and quality was exceptional. He is willing to work with you on bringing a friend in as the MC and will have a consultation with the both of you. (He's a great MC as well). I have an eclectic taste in music, ranging from lounge, alternative, EDM, hip-hip, oldies and provided him with a list of songs I would have liked for the dinner and dance portion. It was quite the daunting task. And he played through 3 decades of music. Everyone said the music was phenomenal. He has the amazing ability to incorporate your tastes and make it transition beautifully. He has done so many weddings so he can tell you the best flow of the night and make it fit to you and your coordinator if need be. You will NOT regret having him as your DJ!

Sent on 05/28/2015

tiffany · Married on 04/25/2015

We truly recommend everyone who needs dj & mc services to go with Brian. If you want more than a dj in a box...and a real person who actually cares about making your day special for the two of you...go with Brian.

We can't thank Brian enough for making our wedding so memorable for us. Keeping the music lively and exciting. Mc the wedding night to flow so well. And mostly playing the songs that will forever be part of our lives. everytime we think about our wedding, Stand by me, will always come to mind.

Brian is a true professional. Especially given all the last minute changes with the rain. No one even knew any different. Just want to express how grateful we are and how impressed we are at his professionalism and personal care for our wedding.

Sent on 05/03/2015

Lauren · Married on 04/18/2015

I honestly can't recommend Brian and Posh Life entertainment enough. Our wedding was an absolute BLAST, and everyone is still talking about what a great party it was! There was never a dull moment!

Sent on 10/28/2015