POSH Events, LLC Reviews

64 | Cherry Hill, NJ

64 Reviews for POSH Events, LLC

Jen · Married on 07/26/2008

Isis is amazing. She and her coordinators took the wedding vision and dream I had put together and brought it all together into one coordinated, well executed, beautiful wedding. I had no worried with her, as she was the only person I had spoken to (of many day-of coordinators) who was as detail-oriented and organized as I am. All over every aspect of the wedding, she kept things running smoothly and kept it from me when it wasn't. She did exactly what I would have hoped she would have done -- make my day perfect so that I could just sit back and enjoy it.

She also took approximately 1,000 calls from me, as I was a long-distance bride who was trying to coordinate a complicated affair from 2,000 miles away. She was the best.

Sent on 08/24/2008

POSH Events, LLC's reply:

Jen & Scott, it was my pleasure in assisting to create the day of your dreams. The ceremony and reception were gorgeous and the day absolutely amazing. Enjoy life in fabulous Vegas!

Mark · Married on 07/03/2008

We were extremely happy with the service that we received from Posh. The were kind, attentive and proactive. They were GREAT!!!!!

Sent on 07/31/2008

carmen · Married on 06/14/2008

Isis of Posh exceeded our expectations with her generosity of time, information and adaptability. We have received umpteen comments on how amazing she and her staff were when our outdoor wedding was crashed by a thunderstorm. Posh made the wedding run smooth and more important the guests comfortable and catered to! They went above and beyond and it was noticed and appreciated.

Sent on 07/07/2008

POSH Events, LLC's reply:

Oh my goodness Carmen! I just saw the reviews from you and Sebastian and I literally teared. Thank you so much for your kind words. It's always so nice to know that we met your expectations. Do know that you are missed dearly and please give Sebastian and your family my best. When you get settled, we have to do lunch!

Sebastian · Married on 06/14/2008

Isis is absolutely phenomenal. She had helped make our day the most stress-free day when it could easily have gone the other way. Isis and her staff were meticulous in their handling of every detail that took place.

I have to thank my wife first for the foresight of needing someone with Isis' skills and for actually finding Isis. I wasn't sure we needed an event coordinator but what did I know. Carmen, my brilliant wife, saw the difficulties in having the wedding ceremony and reception in the backyard of her parents home and having to plan this mostly from out of state. After contacting Isis and getting feedback from previous couples who utilized her services, we were convinced that we needed to hire her and her staff.

Carmen was in contact over the phone with Isis a number of times but I was not out of the loop entirely thanks to the constant updating via email by Isis. In my opinion, she had taken the ball and ran with it. Since Carmen and I both were out of the state, Isis met with Carmen's family at the house to see what sort of venue the backyard was. We were updated by phone and email afterwards and she could see the things that Carmen had in mind for the wedding.

When we finally met Isis, about two months before the wedding, she had put both of us at ease with her calm demeanor and extensive knowledge of the whole wedding process. She brought to light a number of things that both of us had never even thought about. Isis took control of everything. We gave her the list of people in the wedding which she contacted to inform them of their itinerary and duties and she contacted all the vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page. And since the wedding was outdoors, she wanted to convey to the vendors the alternate plan should we have inclimate weather.

Sure enough, the day of the ceremony, everything went off without a hitch. About two hours after the ceremony though, we had a thunderstorm looming over the horizon. Isis and her staff were able to get the house rearanged to accomodate the catered food stations and bartender and then bring everyone into the house until the storm passed. And sure enough, an hour or so later, everyone was back outside enjoying the cooler weather the rains brought. The great thing was, Isis and her staff had put every peice of furniture back in its correct spots. It was almost as if nothing had ever happened inside the house. Absolutely awesome.

If asked by anyone weather it is a sound investment to hire Isis and her staff, my answer is YES! YES! and YES! She is the consumate professional and allowed us to enjoy ourselves at our own wedding, which is what it's all about, right? Knowing what I know now, she comes as a bargain. She is worth her weight in gold for what she brought to the table.

Sent on 07/07/2008

Jessica · Married on 11/24/2007

Isis and the Posh team was the best investement I made throughout my entire wedding. They handled every detail of my wedding and my day was perfect and flawless. I would have never been able to plan a wedding in 8 weeks without them and have my dream wedding.
    It was the best money I ever spent! and I would recommend to anyone that asks!

• F

Farrah · Married on 09/08/2007

Hiring Posh Events was the best wedding planning decision I made. Isis is a true professional. There were some things that happened leading up to the wedding and during the wedding that I am just finding out about. One of my bridesmaids dresses was ruined at the tailor, the day before the wedding (these gowns took 12 weeks to come in). Isis being the wedding planning rockstar that she is, tracked down the new gown,all without me knowing. She took care of everything that would have impeded on my special day.

I had this vision of what I wanted my wedding to look like, and Posh Events far exceeded my expectations. When I walked into the ballroom I was overwhelmed with gratitude. We planned every detail down to how many candles that would be on each table and still when I saw the completed room I couldn't believe how great it turned out.

She is a rockstar!

Sent on 01/31/2008

kiersten · Married on 02/23/2007

She is really wonderful. Easy to get along with, laid-back, on time, great personality, and organized. Loved it!

julie · Married on 11/04/2006

Five stars all around for Isis. She's like the friend you never had in the bridal business.

After accidentally filling my gas tank with diesel (oops! Yeah, I was on the phone with the photographer at the time...), my fiance and I decided serious help was needed if I were to keep my sanity through wedding day. Enter Isis. Throughout the planning of our wedding she was there with words of encouragement and great ideas to help us truly achieve the experience we were going for. On our wedding day, she kept everything running smoothly, and I didn't worry a bit. Highly recommended :)

Sent on 02/16/2008
  • Rachelle

Rachelle · Married on 08/25/2006

I Loved working with Isis she's A Great wedding planner & she love's what she does
    It shows with the care she puts in to yours wedding. Helped with everything from photos to Dj. Isis is an Angel !!!

Sent on 01/31/2008
  • Y

Yongsil · Married on 08/05/2006

We love Isis!! We only had about 5 months to plan a wedding with 200 guests and Isis pulled it off. She took care of everything from calling the vendors, making appointments, giving us a homework and checklist, and was wonderful at the wedding. She catered to everyone's needs, made sure everything was perfect and was in the right place. She made sure everyone was happy... especially me. I didn't know if she would be able to handle working with me ( I'm very picky and hard to work with!!!) She was such a joy. She is hard working, very flexible, professional and well within budget. If I ever renew my vows, I would ask Isis to plan it! I highly recommend her.

Sent on 03/02/2008

Rachel · Married on 07/29/2006

Isis was amazing!! Wihtout her taking care of all the little things, our day would not have gone a smoothly as it did. She is highly recomended and absolutly worth ever penny!

Nataliya · Married on 03/05/2006

Isis was incredibly professional, always on time and always responsive. She made the wedding very easy and I would happily provide a personal reference on any day.

Anna · Married on 10/08/2016

Isis is wonderful! I cannot recommend her highly enough for helping with your wedding day. I planned my wedding myself and hired Isis to take over the month before the wedding so I could enjoy my party. She took care of all the day of details and made sure everyone did everything to way I asked them to. She also was able to ask me questions to prepare for the event that I had no idea I would need to think about. And she was kind, calm, cool, and collected! She helped me make my wedding day great!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Jason · Married on 03/26/2017

4.2
      3.0

Isis was great to work with. She helped us fulfill our dreams, considering the tight deadline. The wedding was beautiful, well planned, and was seamless. I appreciate her efforts.

Sent on 08/26/2017

POSH Events, LLC's reply:

Thank you for the kind words! Two months is tight indeed.