POSH Events, LLC Reviews

64 | Cherry Hill, NJ

64 Reviews for POSH Events, LLC

G · Married on 03/10/2012

Isis was very helpful throughout the planning process. She and her staff allowed my family and I to relax and enjoy the reception. They took care of everything and were able to handle some unruly uninvited guests that showed up. I would definitely recommend POSH Events to anyone.

Sent on 06/20/2012

Rachel · Married on 11/06/2011

Posh Events and owner Isis Petrie-Williams are a dream come true for any couple planning their nuptials. Due to some family health issues, we decided to move our wedding up from Summer 2012 to Fall 2011. We contacted Isis in May 2011, 6 months before our marriage, with nothing planned and a vague idea of our likes and dislikes. She recommended vendors that suited our tastes and our budget. Isis became a close friend and confidante during the planning process, and we quickly learned we could trust her with recommendations and decisions. We were in the unique position of booking our venue sight unseen since we were planning from abroad. Of course, we chose based on pictures and our trust in Isis' recommendation. When we saw it in person 2 months before the Big Day it was perfect and exactly what we wanted. On the day of, the Posh Team made everyone comfortable and helped things run smoothly, and were always warm, polite, and helpful. Our day was the best day of our lives, and we have Posh Events to thank. If you are considering a Wedding Planner or Day Of Coordinator, look no further!

Sent on 01/09/2012

Joseph · Married on 10/02/2011

We met Isis two months before the wedding. She was calm, professional, organized and friendly. Two months later, she was our friend, our superhero, our consigliere, our indispensable organizer. She got clear about what we wanted, found out what mattered most to us and what our real priorities were, and had us in action to fulfill on it. I had the food, music, and tradition I wanted, and my wife got the beauty, decor, family and friends she wanted. Isis was responsive, by email and phone, helpful, and committed. If you want to avoid stress and still have an EXTRAORDINARY wedding or event, go with her.

Sent on 10/04/2011

SANDI · Married on 08/27/2011

ISIS,IS DEFINITELY THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS.IF I COULD DO IT ALL OVER SHE WOULD DEFINITELY BE MY CO-ORDINATOR AGAIN!! HER PROFESSIONALISM,BEING ON POINT WITH EVERYTHING AND JUST TREATING ME LIKE THE QUEEN I WAS MADE MY DAY SO BEAUTIFUL INSPITE OF THE STORM!!!!I CAN'T THANK HER ENOUGH!!!!!
    SANDI,XOXOXOXO

Sent on 08/31/2011

Sonia · Married on 07/05/2011

Hiring Posh as my DOC was a great decision! My wedding day couldn't have run more smoothly, and it was fairly stress free -- outside of the entire getting married thing. :) Isis and her lovely crew, Janelle and Caitlin, were always the consummate professionals. They anticipated my every need, including making sure that I was fed, and made sure that my wedding day was perfect. Many thanks to these ladies, it was a fantastic day.

Sent on 07/28/2011

Donna · Married on 07/02/2011

Isis was a gem to work with she was very professional always returning calls and emails. She even was excellent in working with my D personality fiance' she made the entire experience fun and exciting. She was able to keep a procrstinator like me on schedule and that is a huge accomplishment. She was extremely organized and she evens sensed when i got sooooo stressed out and could not take it anymore she jumped in and her advise was second to none. At the rehearsal the best man caused the rehearsal to be off key but she jumped in and got everyone started with out a hitch. she was totally a blessing. If you want your wedding to go off beautifully and without and hitch you need to meet with her and Posh events you will not be sorry.

Sent on 07/26/2011

Adriana · Married on 10/16/2010

Can't say enough about Isis and her team!!! She allowed us to have a completely stress-free wedding day and she is super organized which was great to help us stay on timeline with things. She is a wonderful professional and goes above and beyond. Isis and Posh were the best money we spent for our wedding!!

Sent on 11/04/2010

Jennifer · Married on 10/10/2010

My husband and I can say without reservation that Isis is amazing! Organized prompt, friendly and always desires to go above and beyond for her clients. She is totally immersed in her industry; there is nothing that she isn't knowledgeable of. With an extensive list of vendors on hand, you will find a better deal with POSH Events, LLC than searching on your own. Isis will help you with every step of your planning and on your big day, your wedding WILL run smoothly. Her team is professional, following her direction to make sure all bases are covered and all you have to do is relax and enjoy the day you've waited eagerly for. Leave the planning to the pros!

Randy & Jennifer Hill
    Wedding Date : 10/10/10
    NJ

Sent on 05/16/2011

Valerie · Married on 10/09/2010

Isis and all of the staff at POSH Events made our wedding extremely memorable. POSH Events was beyond professional and our wedding day ran smoother then I could have ever imagined with not glitches that I could see or was aware of. I would recommend POSH Events to anyone who is planning a wedding or any special event. We would not hesitate to use Isis and her team again and we hope to do so! Thank you Isis for making our wedding extra magical!

Valerie and Francis Fullerton

Sent on 05/17/2011

Vince · Married on 10/01/2010

WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!! If I went into detail about everything Isis did to make our event as successful as it was this would turn into a novel. I will just say she left know stone unturned and made sure we had everything covered. There were things that she brought to our attention that needed to be done that we never would have thought about, and if those things hadn't been done it could have been disastrous for us! One thing that sticks out in my mind was how calm Isis kept me on the wedding day when somethings were going wrong. She told me not to worry about it, she would take care of it. Here I am on one of the most important days of my life and a major issue comes up and my coordinator tells me not to worry about it, she'll make sure everything works out. I should be stressed, but I wasn't, my coordinator told me she would handle it and the trust that she had earned with me over the planning period let me relax because I knew she would handle it! I can't emphasize enough how much more I appreciated Isis and her staff at that point!!
    My wife and I gave Isis our vision of what we wanted our day to be, and Isis made it happen. A month has almost passed and there is still a buzz about how beautiful our wedding was!! Isis truely enjoys her job and is sincere in wanting your day be everything you dreamed it to be!! My wife and I signed the contract with Isis to be our wedding coordinator, we really had no idea we would be gaining a FRIEND when all was said and done. Like I said in when I started WORTH EVERY PENNY. Thank you again Isis!!!

Sent on 10/28/2010

Tyeka · Married on 09/10/2010

Posh Events is a great company. My wedding was such a success because of Posh Events. If your looking for a wedding planner, no need to look any further.

Sent on 05/17/2011

Deidre · Married on 07/21/2010

Isis was absolutely phenomenal. Very personable, I felt like I have known her for years. Isis made the planning for our wedding a breeze, We didnt have much to worry about. We knew with Isis in our corner nothing could go wrong(except the weather) and if so, she would definitely do everything in her power to fix it. She was outstanding on our wedding day. Well worth every penny and then some. We would recommend Isis for anyone who is getting married. Thank you soooo much Isis.

Sent on 08/06/2010
  • ellmonster

Ellie · Married on 07/10/2010

Isis and her staff provided excellent service leading up to and on our wedding day. She was so responsive and fast to answer all of our questions before the day and was incredibly organized keeping everything straight. On the day of, we felt 100% sure there was nothing that POSH Events couldn't tackle - and this feeling really let us let go and have a fantastic wedding day. They took care of all the last minute changes like when it rained in the morning and we had to readjust our timeline with limos and video... without a hitch! I knew if there was anything that happened at the venue or with our guests, Isis would be there to help and resolve it... and she did! We have gotten so many messages saying that everyone had a great time and our bridal party really appreciated the extra help too. If you're on the fence on a coordinator and leaning towards it, choose Isis and choose peace of mind!

Sent on 08/05/2010
  • Future Mrs Morgan

Larissa · Married on 05/30/2010

Quality of Service

-Isis and her team MADE IT HAPPEN. to be honest without them I would not have gotten the wedding of my dreams.
    -we had a TON of little details and she was on point, she made sure the bride and groom were happy, and executed an amazing design on the ceremony and the reception.
    -she was attentive to the needs of not only me and my husband but the wedding party, family and guests.
    -whatever we needed from her she got and was on it
    -she made sure not to let me know about any issue that came up they just handled it.
    -the hotel staff left very shortly after the weddind and she and her staff stayed and packed up all of our stuff and delivered it to our suite

I will say that she could be a little more assertive and take charge with the bridal party cause we had a large one (that was not listening all the time) and they needed to know she was in charge but she has a soft demenor (but that was pretty much the only thing bad I could say)

-we only hired her for day of but her unlimited email consults is worth platinum she was ALWAYS there to listen to me complain about anything and offer her professional opinion

-she was always there to lend a hand and a listening ear

-on the day of her and her assisntants made sure I ate, had comfy shoes (she even put them on for me) danced, got candy from our candy buffet, did not get stuck at tables, cut bangs on my mom, took my groom cards, and more and more

Responsiveness-

-she was very very quick with responses unless it was her day off

Professionalism-

-very professional
    -very friendly
    -extrememly helpful

Value for cost

-worth every penny dime nickle and dollar
    --while you are going through the process you may wonder if it is worth it but on the day of i did not have to worry about ANYTHING and that to me was priceless

Flexibilty
    -that is her middle name

Sent on 06/25/2010

Matt · Married on 05/15/2010

Isis was great. She really listened to what we wanted out of our wedding day and helped us craft all of the details to match our vision. Even if we could have done it all ourselves (which I doubt), the amount of time, effort, and stress saved by using Posh Events was absolutely worth it.

Sent on 05/28/2010

Liz · Married on 05/15/2010

Our wedding experience was relaxed and stress-free from the moment we hired Posh Events, LLC until even now, two weeks after our wedding. Isis did an amazing job connecting us with vendors who were just what we were looking for. She definitely made the process of planning our backyard wedding streamline and easy. Isis was always super-fast at responding to emails and also very flexible in terms of scheduling meetings. I can not say enough about how fantastic it was to work with Isis and her staff. I would absolutely recommend Posh Events to my friends.

Sent on 05/30/2010

Bethany · Married on 01/17/2010

Isis is amazing. I have no idea how she makes any money at all. Her services were easily worth double what I paid.

I got the "partial planning" package. She suggested lots of vendors, and because of her connections I was discounted on several services. She dealt with the Great Invitation Fiasco (read my other review) and kept me out of the loop as much as possible. She is cool as a cucumber amidst a tornado, which is what every bride needs.

What impressed me most was her responsiveness. Most of the time she'd email me back within 2 minutes of an email to her. She kept me on budget, calm and ahead of schedule. She saved me more money than I spent on her services. She helped me have the wedding of my dreams within my budget.

On the day of the wedding, I didn't see her much, but apparently she was running around putting out fires that I knew nothing about. Her assistant is a tailor which came in very handy.

I got a wedding planner because I've seen too many of my friends running around like a crazy person a few weeks before the wedding. With Isis, I kept asking her, "Shouldn't I be doing something?" but because of her great organizational skills, it was all done ahead of time. So all I had to do was show up and look pretty. No worries at all! And to a bride, that is worth more than gold.

Sent on 02/11/2010

Kelly · Married on 10/24/2009

Working with Isis and Posh Events was by far one of the smartest decisions I made when planning my wedding. Posh Events' services, professionalism , and overall ease to work with were phenomenal. I used Isis for the Day of Services. Prior to the wedding people kept asking "Well what does she do?" and I kept saying "It's hard to put into words, but just wait and see!" The question is hard to explain to people prior to the event and people are often skeptical. It's a whole different scenario after the event. What I can say now is that Isis and her staff were my eyes, ears, hands and brain without me having to deal with the issues or problems of the day. They heard and saw any problems that arose (and they did!) and they dealt with them efficiently, professionally, and discreetly. I didn't even know about most of the problems until after I got home from my honeymoon! My venue was initially apprehensive to DOCs but by the end of my wedding everyone was kissing and hugging with happiness about how well they worked together. Isis and her staff thought of things that I would have never known, regardless of how many websites and magazines that I read. Silly little things like how she handed me a tiny tissue before walking down the aisle which was the same color as my bouquet, so that it was discreet and no one would notice AND that both my husband and I ended up using during the vows! It is these kind of small things that only a person who does this for a living would know to do and would have the foresight to have prepared. There are hundreds of these little things that the staff takes care of therfor giving you the time to relax and enjoy your day. I recomend Isis and Posh Events to anyone and everyone. If you are trying to decide whether to spend the money, I implore you to cut costs elsewhere and make this a priority. There is nothing worse than having to do damage control on your own wedding day and if you have to it will tarnish all the other hard work that you did to make your day a wonderful experience.

Sent on 11/11/2009

Tiffany · Married on 10/16/2009

Isis is extremely helpful and full of knowledge!
    As we got towards the big day my stress level never increase because i knew that i was in good hands. We planned for an outdoor wedding - however the climate and rain did NOT want to cooperate....Malakeia and Jenelle (her assistants) were right there when you needed them.. I even recall them whipping out a sewing cabinet on wheels to do a couple of last minute alterations right before we left. They were awesome.
    In the end everything turned out better than i could have ever imagined - and i didn't have to worry about anything - or lift a finger... It was like I had my own wedding day task force!!

Sent on 11/04/2009

Jennifer · Married on 05/23/2009

Isis is the best at what she does. I would highly recommend her to all my friends.

Sent on 06/19/2009
  • F

Colby · Married on 05/23/2009

Jennifer and I found Isis through a co-worker. We went to Philly around the middle of November to interview Isis along with a few other planners. The first thing that I noticed about Isis was eye contact. To explain, other planners that Jennifer and I had interviewed had about 85% eye contact with the Bride, as if I the groom did not exist. To me, that is a sign that the planner will not consult the groom or interact with the groom about wedding decisions. With Isis, she gave both Jennifer and myself equal eye contact when interviewing. She was confident in answering questions, and she appeared to be a sensible and reasonable person. Jennifer and I knew that Isis would be our pick before we even left Philly that night. During the wedding planning process, Isis was persistant, motivated, and attentive to all of our needs. She even went over and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. What I liked the most about Isis is that if she happened to miss our call, she gave us a call right back. Email was the same as well. It is not uncommon for her to email back in the same minute you sent her a message. She is always accessible and even though she is also planning other weddings, you would never know it. We always felt like she was our own personal planner. We sort of got jealous when we saw other wedding pictures. We were like, what is our Isis doing planning their wedding!!!! LOL. From the interview to the big day, Isis stayed on top of all of our milestones, deadlines, and insured that we did everything we were supposed to do when we were supposed to do it.

This was our first wedding and neither one of us had a clue as to what we were doing. We were blessed to have someone like Isis that helped us put the pieces together to create a wedding that my family is still talking about almost a month after. If you have been contiplating whether you should get a wedding planner, take it from me, when you are about 2 months from your big day, you will see why spending the extra money on a planner is worth it; especially if it is Isis. There are so many loose ends to tie 2 months out that it is almost impossible to enjoy your big day if you are worried about everything going right. Isis will tie all the ends and put all the pieces together to insure that on the days leading to the wedding and on the big day, you will not have to worry about a thing. Just tellem to "Call Isis"!!!! LOL

Isis is passionate about what she does and loves to plan weddings. This is not just a job for her, this is what she lives for. If you are the type of person who believes that paying attention to detail is important, good quality of service is fundamental to excellent customer support, and addressing small issues may solve big problems, then you will be more than satisfied with Isis. Believe me, when it is your big day, you want someone who has all angles covered and is prepared for anything.

I loved Isis so much that I am actually considering getting married again!!!!!!

Just kidding... LOL

Sent on 06/19/2009

Hope · Married on 04/04/2009

Five Stars for Posh Events!!! Isis and her staff were excpetional!!! During the planning process Isis was there for the smallest details as well as my almost meltdown!!! No question was too small or insignificant!! During the process my mother even began to say, "Ask Isis". My desire was to be the bride during the rehersal and actuall wedding day. Isis and her staff made that possible!!! I would recommend Posh events to any bride!! Hats off to your staff who kept the bridal party in line and in check!! Best of all, I now consider Isis a friend!!

Sent on 05/02/2009

Toni · Married on 09/06/2008

Isis did a wonderful job with my wedding. She was very professional and proactive. There were issues a never knew about. I received alot of compliments and was told by one of my guest, my wedding was the best orgaanized wedding they've ever attended.

I am very happy to have had Isis as my planner.

Toni

Sent on 09/11/2008
  • O

Ozie · Married on 08/23/2008

The service was GREAT! POSH came to rescue us at the last minute. They came to help us just about three months before our event. From the first second we talked with them we knew that we had to use them. Our wedding consisted of aboyt 350 - 400 people. Everything went smooth the day of the wedding. They helped out with the decor and the venue and both looked GREAT. I cannot praise them enough. Our wedding was definitely one to remember, and a large part is due to POSH.

Sent on 09/09/2008
  • O

Oronde' · Married on 08/15/2008

Isis and Posh Events are amazing! She is a fabulous planner and was invaluable. She helped to make "my day" go smoothly and as fun and beautifully as I imagined.

Sent on 10/12/2008