Posh By Nida Reviews

9 | Tustin, CA

9 Reviews for Posh By Nida

Laura · Married on 10/24/2015

I went through Nida to do my Invitations they came out "BEAUTIFUL" every single piece of card stock matched. Nida went far beyond our expectations. She did an awesome job.
    I FOUND HER AT A BRIDAL FAIR YOU MUST REACH OUT TO HER SHE DOES BEAUTIFUL WORK. SHE ALSO DID MY FLOWERS AND THEY WERE SO SO BEAUTIFUL DON'T GO ANYWHERE ELSE BUT SHOP WITH NIDA I AM SURE SHE WILL GIVE YOU A GOOD DEAL.

Sent on 10/29/2015

everyone loved my invitations they all thought i spent thousands of $$$ on them but I didn't Ms Nida worked her magic

Sent on 10/05/2012

Diana · Married on 04/18/2010

She created a personal invite that matched my personality and wedding style

Sent on 05/18/2010

Nicole · Married on 08/22/2014

I met Nida a little over a year before my wedding at a bridal expo. The quality of her invites are AMAZING. We payed the deposit that day and a 2 weeks later, drove to her office in Tustin in a consultation. She was so sweet and patient and showed us tons of designs. She lets us pick several invitation mock ups and sent them to my house. She also had a super easy system of how to send her the address for labeling. I lagged a bit on my end, but she made sure everything was on time. She even personally delivered the invitations to my house. Everyone talked about my invitations and how gorgeous they were. THEY STILL DO! Thanks Posh By Nida!

Sent on 01/22/2015

Naomi · Married on 12/30/2011

This review is long overdue! Posh by Nida handled all of the stationary for my wedding. Every since i saw her at a bridal show..I knew I HAD TO HAVE HER!! Her work was simply amazing!! Every piece of stationary was a true work of art! The save the date (which was simply amazing) was the first piece of stationary that introduced them to the wedding..and people are still talking about it two years later. Thank you Nida..for your fabulous work! For every detail. every rhinestone. and every ounce of passion you put into the stationary for my wedding. And the best part is..I still have all of it to remember forever! If you are looking to wow your guests....send them an invitation from Posh by Nida, you won't be dissapointed!!

Sent on 03/01/2013
  • Kathleen

Kathleen · Married on 04/02/2010

Nida did all of our stationary for our wedding from the save the dates to the invites to the place cards and even more! The invites she created for us were absolutely gorgeous and classy. We got so many compliments on everything she created! We cant wait to use her for other stationary needs in the future!

Sent on 04/16/2010

Patricia · Married on 06/02/2012

2.6
      3.5
      3.5

Nida did a beautiful job with my daughters invitations. She is EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE! My daughter had her heart set on her invitations the moment we saw her at the wedding expo. Everything is ala-carte. I provided my own embellishments and glued them on myself because she wanted way to much to do them. If you plan on using her, keep in mind, once you sign the contract with her, you are getting them, no matter what, even if she hasn't even started them yet. My daughters invitations were lovely, but I know she could have gotten the same (or better) from somewhere else at a fraction of the price

Sent on 06/21/2012

0.6
      0.5

If you are just going off of the quality and finished product I would say 10 stars or more! Unfortunately the lack of communication and disorganization was so bad she was the most stressful vendor of our whole wedding. She forgot who we were after taking our money and then went on vacation when our invitations were due to be ready we no plan in place to make sure they were completed and delivered on time. There were a handful of mistakes on the addresses on the outer labels we paid for and we recieved the finished product long past the deadline we had said we needed. We were originally planning on having her make our table settings, table numbers etc to match our invitations but dealing with her on a business level was so horrible I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Sent on 01/06/2014

0.0

This woman ruined my wedding. I paid her in excess of $5,000 to be my "florist." I contracted her to do all piping, decorating, and be the florist. On the day of my wedding, she was nowhere to be found. My ceremony site was EMPTY. NO white chiffon draping we had paid for, no florals, nothing. I was told thirty minutes PAST the ceremony start time that I had no boutique to walk down the aisle with. Imagine being a bride and hearing that on your wedding day.

An hour after my ceremony started with NO florals or draping, NOTHING, NIda Taylor and her husband showed up at a parking lot approximately three miles from my wedding venue. She refused to drive to the wedding site. She dumped what florals she did have in a parking lot and floored it out of the parking lot. My wedding planner was shocked, she had never seen anything like it.

Now to the florals she did drop off….75% of the florals were missing. The florals she did drop off were Dead, DEAD flowers. I have photos to prove everything. This woman ruined my wedding. It was so embarrassing and traumatizing. Everyone was shocked.

She is a scammer. Brides be careful. Do not use this woman for any service. Also, she operate under different LLC names like Platinum Plush Events so be careful.

I do not understand why these Bridal Expos continue to allow this woman to advertise and scam women out of money and ruin their weddings. Not cool.

Sent on 02/20/2015