Poser Photobooth Co. Reviews

95 | Collegeville, PA

95 Reviews for Poser Photobooth Co.

Kristian · Married on 06/13/2015

Poser was THE MOST FUN PHOTOBOOTH EVER! We booked M2 photography for our wedding and their sister company Poser for our photobooth and it was the best decision we ever made! The pictures turned out amazing (and you get all of them including them as gifs!!) and every single person was raving about how unique and fun the open layout and gold glittery background was. HUGE SUCCESS!!!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Natalie · event on: 02/20/2015

We had the pleasure of doing business with Poser Photobooth Co. this past Friday at our annual Father Daughter Dance and could not have asked for a better experience. Michael is very friendly, professional and was so awesome to work with throughout the entire process. He was quick to respond to emails and turn around time to get all the proofs from the photo booth was fast... something our guests appreciated!There were many companies to choose from but what made Poser stand out was the quality of work displayed on the website and the variety and quality of the backgrounds and props. You can tell there is a great attention to detail. This was the first time our event had a photo booth and we are glad we made the addition. All of our guests really enjoyed it and we received many compliments through out the night. My staff and I are very happy we had the chance to work with Poser and look to have them at other events in the future.

Sent on 02/26/2015

Tonya · event on: 12/20/2014

We wanted to take our Corporate Holiday Party to the next level and started online shopping for Photobooth Rentals in the area. From the very 1st email that Poser sent me, I knew immediately they were "the one", because they stood out from the crowd with their upbeat attitudes and the photos speak for themselves.

They are so upbeat, flexible, funny (I think I giggled at least once with every correspondence, which was much needed when stress levels get high planning a large event!), and they made it so seamless and easy with showing up ahead of time to set up without my direction or help. The attendant was fantastic and even hooked up a USB drive to the camera, so we could display some of the photos on a large screen we had in the Main Ball Room.

The props were so fun and great quality (not cheapy print out stuff) and our guests nearly ignored the live band we had all night because they were having such a ball with the Photobooth. I also was approached by several guests who mentioned that they've seen a lot of photobooths at weddings before, but none of them compared to this one.

I highly recommend Poser for your wedding/event!

Sent on 02/12/2015

The photo booth at our wedding was INSANE. Anyone considering this should absolutely do it!! Our guests had so much fun with it and we loved seeing everyone's crazy pictures. They have a really nice selection of backgrounds and props to choose from, and you can customize the photo strip with your wedding design elements. It was definitely one of the highlights of the night!

Sent on 10/16/2014

Christa · Married on 09/27/2014

Poser Photobooth, was so fun! Our guests really engaged with the props and had a blast. We loved the back drop and that we got pictures of almost everyone as a result of adding a Poser Photobooth! We were so glad we added it to our wedding - they even used a logo we created for our wedding on the picture strip adding even more personalization to the experience. Another benefit - we got to see the pictures the next day and we were able to share them on Facebook - our friends have been having so much fun with all the pictures :). Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Having the Poser Photobooth at our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! Our friends and family are still raving about it! It's a far cry from the traditional photobooths-we were so impressed by the high quality of all the pictures. It was a great way for our friends and family of all ages (flower girls to grandparents) to enjoy themselves, get a little creative, and have a fun keepsake to take home. It's also a great way for us (bride and groom) to look back on the event; we spent a solid 4 hours laughing hysterically when we got the pictures! If you can, definitely upgrade to the social media stand-that was brilliant!

Sent on 09/12/2014

Sophie · Married on 05/03/2014

I love Michael and Melissa! They were our wedding photographers, so when we needed to rent a photobooth for a corporate function, the only thing that popped in my head was: Poser! We were in a time crunch as we only had 9 days to book a vendor, but they got back to me right away, and the best part was that they were available!

They were so much fun; everyone at my company loved them. The props were original and their photo quality were amazing! We picked the social media AND print option, so that everyone could keep their photo strips as souvenirs, but we could also send the photos to Facebook or our emails right away. Very interactive.

I would absolutely recommend Poser Photobooth to anyone looking to spice up their event!!!

Sent on 10/10/2014
  • Y

Yana · event on: 04/04/2014

Poser's photobooth is far better than any other photobooth my friends and I have experienced! The quality of the photos are amazing. The lighting is awesome. You can adjust color or black and white. And you can instantly post to Facebook! It was hard to pull away from this photobooth! You can really see the difference in the photos and in the entire experience!

Sent on 06/14/2014

Mireille · Married on 10/25/2013

I would absolutely recommend this Photobooth to anyone!! We had this at our wedding and all the guests loved it and had so much fun! There was always a line to use it and it gave people something else to do if they wanted a break from the dance floor. Even the older guests enjoyed getting crazy with all the props (yes, even Grandma dressed up and had fun!). You'll be surprised at how much of a hit it becomes at your event, especially with the addition of some alcohol. haha. There are so many props to choose from and you can even bring your own. Our pictures turned out absolutely amazing and they were hysterical. My husband and I had so much fun going through all the pictures after our wedding and seeing how much fun everyone had with it. Michael and Melissa are the best to work with! They really go above and beyond to make everything perfect for your special day. =) You will love the experience and definitely the awesome photos that you get to print and share with everyone online. The best of both worlds! Plus, who doesn't want to have an awesome portrait of you and your husband in horse heads and your wedding dress and tux haha. Love it! =)

Sent on 05/08/2014

Amazing photo's and the photobooth was incredible. Some of our best pictures, and funniest moments were from the photobooth, everyone loved it.

Sent on 05/15/2014

Natalie · Married on 09/22/2012

They were great and the photo booth was a lot of fun. Everyone loved it and we got some of our favorite photos from it. So happy we decided to do this.

Sent on 02/20/2015

Joann · Married on 11/25/2011

Out of all the vendors we worked with, M2 was by far our favorite! Not only did they meet our exceptions, but they went above and beyond. Our guests loved the photo booth and still talk about it to this day! We mailed out our thank you cards with pictures from the photo booth just as an extra thank you and our guests have them framed in their houses. Not only do they make memories for my husband and I, but they were great memories to cherish for our guests. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone to use M2 for their photo booth as well as photographers.

Sent on 06/04/2014

Natalie · Married on 08/27/2011

Our guests absolutely LOVED the photobooth at our wedding! The best part was how many people you could fit in front of the backdrop at once, and all the room to move around and act like a fool provided some really priceless shots! I have a huge collage hanging in our home of all our photobooth pictures from the wedding. Every day it reminds me what an awesome time everyone had! It really added just that much more flair to an already fun-filled and energetic event. I'd definitely consider using Poser for other events as well. My 30th birthday is coming up next year... a giant photobooth for all my friends and an open bar are all you need to create some hilarious memories! :)

Sent on 05/08/2014

Amy · Married on 00/00/0000

We used Poser at a 40th black tie birthday party. HUGE hit and everyone had so much fun with the booth. Looking at these pictures brings me so much joy!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Elaine · Married on 12/14/2016

It was a joy to work with Michael from Poserbooth! They were flexible and accommodating whenever I wanted to make changes to my package, showed up early to set up the booth at the venue, and were so friendly! The photos turned out amazing and they posted them super quickly for us to enjoy! Loved working with them and will definitely rehire them!

Sent on 05/27/2016
  • Katesyface

Katy · Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent Service

You get what you pay for with wedding vendors. Poser is a little high in the price side, you get excellent service! The booth attendant was super helpful and the props were perfect. The photos came out great, some of the flash washed out some signs but that is not really their fault. They even tipped the camera down for kids, they were really accommodating. They are very responsive to e-mail and making sure all aspects (personal props, strip design) are exactly as you want. I'd highly recommend them if you have the budget!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Patricia · Married on 07/29/2017

Used Poser Photobooth for our annual convention's gala prefunction which is a huge event our association throws (about 400 at the gala). Their attendant didn't need much instruction and knew what to do. I had a simple request from my management to shut the booth down while our gala was taking place (because of the flashes going off, which would probably distract the people on stage) and they were accommodating. Showed up right on time and everyone enjoyed it!

Sent on 08/01/2017

Austin · Married on 06/13/2014

Poserbooth was such a bonus to our day. Our guests loved it and we will cherish the photos for years to come!

Sent on 09/23/2014

Sara · Married on 12/08/2016

Poser was very professional and helpful through the planning process and their attendants came prepared for the event. We had a lot of fun at our event with Poser!

Sent on 01/12/2017
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 10/27/2018

2.8
      3.0
      2.0
      1.0

Disappointed with the customer service

While we must say that Poser was reasonably priced and the photos came out great and people loved them, that's about where the good review stops.
    In the planning process, we let Poser know that we wanted a boxwood backdrop with a neon sign that we had purchased on our own (and we were SO excited about it) and wanted to know if they could do that. They said that it wouldn't be a problem so we trusted them and signed the contract.
    On the day of the wedding, we snuck a peek at our reception space before the reception began and noticed the neon sign was not on. It was shared with us that the team at Poser ignored the 'handle with care' warnings in the box and broke our neon sign, without telling us. Apparently, they arrived later than agreed upon and had to set up much faster, so they were being careless.
    Also, our vendor coordinator let us know that the attendant for the photo both used our guest valet, which was not allowed since there is a separate entrance for vendors at the venue. The attendant also left a huge mess behind that our wedding coordinator had to clean up.
    While Poser did refund us for the neon sign, it doesn't make up for the fact that we have a turned off neon sign in all of our photo booth pictures, and it was something we really looked forward to. They NOT ONCE apologized for this issue. Sure, getting a refund is nice, but we just wanted them to apologize for this since it was something we were excited about.
    We had so many other vendors who seemed to really care about the work they were doing and their clients and Poser didn't seem like one of them.

Sent on 12/28/2018

Poser Photobooth Co.'s reply:

Hi Samantha. Thank you for sharing the good and the bad. People certainly enjoyed our booth and the photos were great! As mentioned in our emails, we sincerely apologize for the breaking of the neon sign. I was sincerely an accident. And even though someone knocked off a bag of trash after we left, we're sorry for this as well. We also reimbursed the coordinator for their time. As always, we do what's right. You can reply to our email or email me at hello@poserphotobooth.co to discuss further. xoxo - Team Poser