Poser Photobooth Co. Reviews

95 | Collegeville, PA

95 Reviews for Poser Photobooth Co.

Helene · Married on 12/13/2016

This company is wonderful to work with and the booth made our party so much more fun! The booth is am open-air style so more people can fit in the pictures (plus it's hilarious to get the chance to watch as other people pose for their pictures). The quality of the pictures that print out are a nice size and clear, and the link they send has all the shots in high resolution. Loved everything about the company/booth and the experience.
    ~Helene Polin

Leslie · Married on 12/10/2016

Every aspect of working with Poser Photobooth Co. was wonderful. From deciding which offering was the best for our party to picking out backgrounds to the personalities of the attendants...it was all great!

Amanda · Married on 11/27/2016

Poser Photobooth is a no brainer! My husband decided on this last minute but it was the best decision we made. We were nervous that with a smaller wedding it wouldn't get used but people started using it the minute it opened and the fun didn't stop all night! The props are so fun and there are so many backdrops and props to choose from that suit your taste. People really let their hair down as the night went on. What a pleasure it was to work with Michael and his team from the photo strip design to the day of. We will surely keep Poser in mind as events come up!

Laura · Married on 10/22/2016

If you're looking for a photo booth at your wedding, Poser is the best and only company you should hire! I've worked with Poser on corporate events, and was so happy with the service, that they were a no-brainer for my wedding. The owners are professional photographers, so the equipment they use in the booth is top notch, and the pictures show it. The props make it fun, and the Poser Expert (aka the person at the booth) is always professional and helpful with guests. They are reliable and quick in answering questions. They show up on time (or early!) and they are super fast in turning around the albums that you and your guests will laugh at for years! My advise, go all-out and opt for on site printing (guests love a take-home) and set up the social media console for easy in-the-moment sharing. I cannot praise Poser enough!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Dana · Married on 10/15/2016

Poser Photobooth was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. They were so easy to work with. I received an email a few months before the wedding asking for what design I wanted at the bottom of the printed out photobooth strips. I didn't really know, so they asked for my invitation to give them some suggestions. They sent back two options that were so beautiful, I couldn't believe how much time they put into doing something like that. The day of the event they were set up and running without any input from me. My favorite part was that for a little bit extra money I could allow my guests to make as many prints as they wanted (in case there were group shots, which of course there were!). One of my favorite parts of our honeymoon was when we got the link to look at all of the pictures from the photobooth. It was beyond fun to look at the beautiful pictures (seriously where do they get their lighting from?). All of our guests enjoyed being tagged in the photos when I loaded them to our facebook. Since getting your wedding pictures back usually takes many weeks, it was so wonderful to have these to look at. Thank you Poser!

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2016

I am so happy that we chose to use Poser Photobooth for our wedding. They were so easy to work with in terms of coordinating services. On our wedding day, Drew was our day of photobooth coordinator and he did a great job. He always had a smile on his face and that really made me happy as it was important to me that everyone working the wedding be a pleasure to be around, especially when they were interacting with my guests. I received a lot of praise on how great Poser was of a service, especially since every guest got a picture from each session. If I ever need a photobooth again in the future, I know I'll definitely use Poser!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Megan · Married on 10/08/2016

Poser was wonderful! Incredibly easy to work with and sent us all the Photobooth pictures within 2 days of our wedding!! We have heard from family and friends how much fun they had taking pictures! It's so fun to see photo strips hanging on their fridges or framed in their house. The unlimited printing was amazing. Would definitely recommend Poser for a hassle free and super fun photobooth for your wedding (or any other event!)

Sent on 11/01/2017

natalie · Married on 09/30/2016

I cannot recommend Poser Photobooth enough! Both my husband and I had reservations about doing a photo booth because of the money and the cheese/overdone factor, but I’m so glad I did!
    First of all, that were lightening speed responsive. If I had any questions before or after booking, they responded to my questions so quickly!
    Also, they were super accommodating. My venue and reception areas were very close together and I did not want the photo equipment to come rolling in during the ceremony and they did everything quickly and incognito.
    We had Michael and he was the cheeriest, most polite, enthusiastic man ever! I often think about how vendors must be bored at weddings because they must become so routine, but he was so great throughout!
    The props were unique and cool...I hate cheesy props and for that reason, I almost didn’t do a photobooth.
    I also thought it was an extraneous expense, but to see those pics of my father-in-law and his brothers (who are never all together) are priceless.
    The quality of the photos is so great and it is cool that you can see them right away!
    They also send you a copy of the digital as well as a copy of the physical!
    My only regret, as a bride who is running all over the place at the wedding, is that we didn’t take more photobooth photos...especially me and my new hubby...we didn’t have time to take any and the pics are awesome!

Everything in this process was seamless and high quality from start to finish!
    In fact, a friend of mine who is getting married in August is so impressed that she is using them too!
    I cannot recommend them enough! Thanks so much for contributing to a wedding we will never forget!

Sent on 07/09/2017

Emily · Married on 09/23/2016

Our wedding was September 23, and the very next day we had our Photo Booth pictures! We went with the standard props, and everyone loved them and used them in nearly every shot. We also added the video option, and it was a hit! The week of our wedding, I realized I wanted to change the time that the Photo Booth arrived at our reception. Most vendors would probably insist that it was in my contract and cannot be changed, especially so last minute. Not the case with Poser Photo Booth. Michael responded so quickly, just saying "No problem! We'll update the timing! =)" I am so happy we chose Poser Photo Booth, and got such an amazing package for a really great price. The booth added so much fun to our reception. I highly recommend them. Thank you Michael & Poser!!!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Julie · Married on 09/10/2016

Poser Photobooth was amazing! Our guests had so much fun with the booth and the final pictures all turned out great. All the ladies loved the great lighting :)

We opted just to have the social media kiosk, which was managed well by the on-site coordinator. All our photos were sent to us the following day, and we printed the single shots to mail out with our thank you cards, which our friends really loved. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/23/2016
  • F

Fabienne · Married on 09/02/2016

My wedding was Friday, had my photos online by Saturday morning! My guests all loved the photobooth, we took so many fun pictures, I would highly recommend it, and the gold sequin backdrop was so worth paying extra for, so much fun !!!!! The props were great, and we brought extra as well just to add a personal touch. It was so tough splitting my time between the photobooth and the dance floor, I wish I could have been in both places at once! :) Loved it, so glad we did it, was worth every penny.

Sent on 09/05/2016

Gennette · Married on 08/14/2016

Money well spent!!! Total hit at the wedding. Our guests loved it! Such high quality photos and I loved how the photos were emailed to myself and our guests.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Katie · Married on 07/02/2016

Go w/ Poser! They were so amazing and or guests had a ton of fun w/ it. I recommend getting the gold background--it looked great in photos. I'm so glad we did this photobooth and I'd do it again in a second. Wahoo!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Poser was recommended to me by a friend in the event planning space from start to finish they were great. The photos are the best quality I have ever seen from a photobooth and we received a link to the pictures the following day. They also have a designer who helps you create your own logo or design for your print outs. Really recommend them and will be using them again for other events!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Michelle · Married on 06/11/2016

Very friendly and helpful! Awesome time!

Sent on 06/27/2016

A very fun added touch to our wedding! Great quality pictures, fun backdrops and props. Very accommodating with start times, and answers all questions fast and thorough.

Sent on 07/06/2016

Tracey · Married on 05/21/2016

Michael and the Poser team are amazing! The photo booth was a huge hit at our wedding--mostly because the props they brought were hilarious and the open booth allows for everyone to jump into photos. People were able to get prints on the spot (on our personally designed photo strip) and we were sent a link the very next morning with all of the photos from the night before. We cannot recommend them enough. Get a Poser booth!!!!

Sent on 06/05/2016

We loved working with Poser for our photobooth for our recent wedding! So many of our guests were raving about how this was the best photobooth they've seen at a wedding, and looking at all of the pictures afterwards was so much fun! Every aspect of the photobooth was topnotch, the live printing of the photos, the props, the quality of the photos, the backdrop, etc. - everything was perfect! Micheal & his team were such a pleasure to work with and we would highly recommend Poser for your photobooth!

Sent on 06/01/2016

PHENOMENAL! I would highly recommend Michael Poser and Poser photobooth. They were extremely communicative throughout the entire process, very organized, friendly, and gave our guests a highlight with souvenirs to remember forever. Best of all- while we are eagerly awaiting our formal/professional photographers to return with proofs, we were anxious to see highlights from the weekend, and Poser delivered an entire catalogue of every photobooth photo within 2 days which we could go through and relive the magic!

Awesome job!

-Brandon and Britt

Sent on 12/21/2015

We used Poser for our office holiday party last year. There were approx. 115 people in attendance.

The service was excellent, setup quick and painless and we had tons of fun with it. Not only that, we've gotten some serious marketing mileage out of the shots - they were so much fun!

We'll definitely be back in the future.

Sent on 04/12/2016

Get the "get weird" package, it's hilarious!

Sent on 04/13/2016

Kim · Married on 10/17/2015

The Poser Photobooth was an absolute hit at our wedding! The quality of the photos were even more amazing! We heard nothing but awesome things about the experience and the fabulous attendant from our guests! Poser was super flexible in regards to setting up in the space that was provided.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Annie · Married on 09/05/2015

First of all, I must say that having a photobooth at our wedding was one of the best decisions we made. If you're hesitant because of price, I think it's one wedding expense that was worth every penny. It gave guests something to do throughout the wedding, they could take unlimited pictures (if you choose that option) and it seemed like the booth was never empty! Secondly, using Poser as our photobooth vendor made the experience even more fun and enjoyable. If you're a little picky about decor like I was you might care whether the photobooth matches with the rest of your wedding decor (I know, I’m kind of crazy), so Poser's open photobooth concept was perfect for my rustic, blush pink and gold themed wedding. Right when you walk into the reception, you could see the shimmering gold backdrop of the photobooth and a sleek white box which holds the camera. I felt like the photobooth actually added to the ambiance of my reception instead of looking out of place (and dark/black like some photobooths). Another huge plus of using Poser is their photo print-out quality. I was very impressed at how great the photos came out. The lighting used for the photos is very flattering and looks awesome against the gold backdrop we chose (there are other options as well like lace, blush sequins, chevron, etc). The props options were also really cool and unique. We chose the vintage props and so many of our guests had a blast using the fur shawls, mustaches, umbrellas, old school hats, etc. Lastly, we also included the video message option and it was hilarious watching our friends give us short messages (sometimes drunk messages) and pretty much act completely ridiculous. All in all, I have nothing but great things to say about Poser. Michael, the owner of Poser, was super accommodating, allowed me to use my own design for the photobooth strip, responded promptly to all my questions, had staff drive out from PA with no additional charge...need I say more?! Poser is the best!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Arianna · Married on 08/22/2015

We worked with Poser on our wedding photobooth and it was unlike any other experience I've had at other weddings with photobooths. Sure they are always fun but Poser takes it to another level - they are fun, energized, professional and eager to help but most of all did I say they are fun? They get into the experience of your day and they love it almost as much as you do. Cole & I spent hours pouring through all of the digital images after the event and we were hysterical laughing. It was perfect - from the backdrop fitting right into our nautical theme, to great custom art created for our photostrip, to awesome props (and they even let you bring your own!). Every wedding guests home I have visited since the event has their Poser photostrip from our wedding hanging proud on their fridge.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Michelle · event on: 08/01/2015

Great service! The guests loved every second of the booth!

Sent on 08/13/2015