Poser Photobooth Co. Reviews

95 | Collegeville, PA

95 Reviews for Poser Photobooth Co.

Megan · Married on 05/11/2018

easy choice!

This is a (belated!) review for my May 2018 wedding at the Fairmount Park Horticultural Center. Poser was an easy choice for the photobooth - professional and easy to communicate leading up to the event, customizable, fair pricing, unique open-air set-up, great props, and distinctive backdrops. Definitely recommend using their guestbook add-on too!

Sent on 11/29/2018

cindy · Married on 04/15/2018

Just love working with Poser Photo booth.
    We used them for a charity event but I am also a wedding/event vendor so probably held Poser to an extra high standard!
    As expected- they did not disappoint!!
    Poser was on time, professional, and super friendly. It was unusually cold for an April Sunday. We were all freezing but Poser kept everyone smiling and having fun!
    Would highly recommend and will invite them back again next year!
    Cindy Singer
    Aka Dylan Michael Cosmetics

Sent on 04/18/2018

Taylor · Married on 01/20/2018

AMAZING photobooth! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/29/2018

Bonnie · Married on 12/22/2017

Poser Photobooth was FABULOUS!! My daughter just got married on December 22 and the Poser Photobooth was a HUGE HIT!! There were a few teens at the wedding who loved it - - there were lots of 20-something and 30-something people who LOVED IT and then there were a bunch of us in the "over 50 crowd" and we all loved it too! It was wonderful that the guests got to leave with not just photos in their phones of hi-lites of the evening - - but actual hard copy print outs from the Poser Booth! I hung mine up all over my house for our Christmas Eve party. My nieces and nephews loved seeing them!!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Colleen · Married on 12/15/2017

Poser did our holiday party, and despite unpleasant weather conditions, they were on time, professional and treated all our guests with a fun upbeat attitude. Great props too!!

Sent on 12/18/2017

Ashley · Married on 12/01/2017

When we first started wedding planning, we were unsure of whether or not the added expense of a photobooth would be worth it. We have attended far too many weddings where the props and the quality of the photos were just plain awful. We decided to go for it, but we knew we had to do it “right”. Poser was recommended to me by my photographer. After looking at their awesome webpage, I immediately knew they were the ones that fit the bill. Yes, they are a bit more expensive, but they are WORTH EVERY PENNY! Michael was always very responsive to my emails and he made the process so easy. Jules designed a beautiful photo layout that perfectly matched our theme. Sabina, our photobooth attendant, was an absolute pleasure. She was on time, professional, and so much fun! We chose the Gatsby props and they were, by far, the nicest I have ever seen. The quality of the photos and their equipment is exceptional. It was such a hit and we are beyond thankful that we decided to book with them! Our guests are still raving about how much they loved it! Everyone especially loved how they were able to download a high-quality digital copy of their photos—I can’t tell you how many social media profiles were promptly updated with these pictures! I also love having the digital copies so I can create my own printed album of photobooth memories. Thank you, Poser, for exceeding all of our expectations and giving us and our guests an evening we will never forget!

Sent on 02/08/2018

J · Married on 09/23/2017

Photo Booth was a HUGE hit with our guests. Absolutely loved it.

Sent on 09/25/2017

Poser Photobooth Co.'s reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Allison · Married on 09/23/2017

Photo booth was fantastic! everyone had a great time and the props were super fun. loved the custom prints and the download link. will definitely recommend!

Sent on 09/27/2017

Poser Photobooth Co.'s reply:

You guys were the best! Thank you for letting be part of your big day!

KC · Married on 09/16/2017

Poser was an absolute blast to work with! They were extremely easy to work with both in advance and on the night. All of our guests were provided with printed photos AND I was given digital versions of all the photos taken - which is great for sharing! The backdrops and props they had to choose from were really fun and unique, and the "booth" has tons of room for lots of people and poses. I would definitely work with them again and recommend them to friends.

Sent on 12/08/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/03/2017

We waited until the last minute to decide on having a photo booth at our September wedding. Hands-down, it was one of the best decisions we made! Our guests loved the booth and it was such a fun addition to our reception. Poser was easy to work with and responsive with email prior to the event. Our assigned booth attendant was friendly, helpful and very respectful toward guests. Set-up and take-down were smooth and copies of the digital prints were provided to us within a week. Highly, high recommend Poser to any future brides and grooms out there. It was money well-spent and we are so thrilled with our decision to use this great company as one of our wedding vendors!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Poser Photobooth Co.'s reply:

We're so glad you reached out last minute! We had a blast with you guys!

Scout · Married on 08/12/2017

Poser photobooth was fantastic! From the first contact to the last - they were thorough, professional, and truly cared about bringing the fun to our reception. Our guests LOVED the photobooth. We loved being able to choose the background color and design the motif for the photos. Now that the night is over, it is so great we have the photos as a momento.

Sent on 08/14/2017

Poser Photobooth Co.'s reply:

Thats us, professional and wicked fun! Thanks so much!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 08/12/2017

Poser photobooth was an awesome addition to my reception. My guests has so much fun and the attendant was super friendly. They were extremely easy to communicate with throughout this wedding process!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Lauren Mayer · Married on 07/10/2017

Amazing Photobooth - Recommend!

I've now used Poser Photobooth for my wedding and two work events. Needless to say, I recommend them to anyone and everyone! So professional and the photos are fantastic. Love working with them!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Jordan · Married on 07/08/2017

Dealing with Michael from Poser was great! I had originally booked another photo booth company for my wedding and unfortunately about a month before they had to cancel. Poser was recommended to me and Michael came through! The quality of Poser's materials explaining their packages and options was excellent and made for a very easy decision. Our photo booth attendant, Chelsea, was also great, and kept a smile on her face at all times despite having to lug some heavy equipment up quite a number of stairs! All of our wedding guests enjoyed the photo booth and it really added great fun to our wedding day!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Poser Photobooth Co.'s reply:

So glad we were able to help you out in your situation. =)

Emily · Married on 07/01/2017

Working with Michael and the rest of the Poser crew was a fantastic experience. They offer an array of flexible options, including backgrounds and prop sets. They offer custom designs for the photo strips, so we were able to have one to match the rest of our day-of-stationary. Would recommend without hesitation.

Sent on 07/16/2017

jennifer · Married on 06/17/2017

Poser Photobooth was absolutely amazing! Mike was extremely responsive anytime I would email him asking questions. Charlie was assigned to our wedding and we couldn't have been happier! He was extremely attentive and involved the entire night! The props were amazing and SO fun! I will recommend Poser Photobooth to everyone! Thank you SO much!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Colleen · Married on 06/03/2017

We had a great experience with Poser photobooth! They were responsive, professional, and brought a great energy to our reception. Our guests LOVED the photobooth; they have great props and let us throw in a few of our own. The photos are great quality; we had everyone paste a copy of their prints into a book and sign it; so fun to look back through those now! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 08/20/2017

Renee · Married on 05/19/2017

We LOVED our Poser Photobooth and our entire experience working with the Poser Team. Mike was very accommodating, working within our budget and helping us pick the best package for us. The graphic designer, Jill, I worked with to design our photo sheet was very nice, and nailed the design right away. And our boot attendant, Sabina, was so friendly and very helpful to all of our guests using the both. We loved the open air concept, awesome backdrop choices and phenomenal prop options. The link to our digital album came the very next day and we loved looking through it all! The option for a hard copy album was great too, we loved reading the messages everyone wrote us. I would, and already have, recommend Poser Photobooth to everyone! Excellent quality of the staff and the booth itself - it was everything I was looking for!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Denise · Married on 04/29/2017

We very much enjoyed having Poser Photobooth at our 2017 Prom with 950 students. The three photobooths were continuously being used all night, by students and some staff. The Poser staff were friendly and engaging. Leading up to our event, the prompt communication and customer service from Poser was a major reason why we chose Poser.
    Thank you Poser for a fun 2017 Prom!

Sent on 05/03/2017

Beth · Married on 03/11/2017

I found Poser through my photographers, and I was absolutely thrilled. They were very responsive and flexible. I wanted a background for our photobooth pictures that reflected our venue instead of the provided backgrounds, and Poser absolutely fulfilled this request. The design for our printed pictures was simple and easy. The props were HILARIOUS and unique. The lighting was fantastic and everyone looked great in the photos. Most importantly, my guests received as any copies as they wanted of their pictures, and we used these for our guestbook. I would absolutely recommend Poser for your wedding.

Sent on 04/07/2017

melissa · Married on 02/25/2017

They did an awesome job -- In fact, Michael was more on top of the event than I was -- sending me fonts, layouts and designs before I even thought to ask. The album and custom photo strip was perfect and the event was a success!

Sent on 02/27/2017

aspireLIFE · Married on 01/27/2017

Poser provides fun and innovative photobooth services with a smile!

Sent on 01/30/2017

Amy · Married on 01/14/2017

We used M2 as our photographer and Micheal of M2 owns Poser so we tacked on the photobooth to our photography package. We're so glad we did!! Our wedding was in jan and it's now 2 months later and our guests are STILL saying how awesome the photobooth was! We love looking at the photos and laughing at how goofy everyone was. There was a line most of the night to get in it. were so glad we used Poser photobooth!

Sent on 03/27/2017

Gillian · Married on 01/01/2017

If you're looking for a photo booth company for any upcoming event, you can't go wrong with Poser. Great customer service from the get-go. There are many different packages to choose from which can completely be customized to your needs. The backgrounds are gorgeous, the equipment is up to date and the props are really nice - nothing cheesy or cheap looking. The staff is friendly and their response time is quick. We've had Poser here at our venue a handful of times now and we look forward to seeing more of them!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Krista · Married on 12/31/2016

Poser Photobooth saved us at the last minute!! Our venue was supposed to provide a photobooth as part of our original package, when theirs suddenly because unavailable two weeks prior to our event Poser Photobooth stepped in and made us glad the other one had broken! Their open air concept and friendly staff made our pictures and experience awesome! They were on time to the event, professional and a breeze to work with (not to mention extremely fun!). We also had an album created from the photobooth pictures which is a GREAT piece to look back of everyone's fun messages and funny pictures!

Sent on 02/10/2017