62 Reviews for Portraits By The Bay

Toning (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Matted Prints (1)
Save the Date (1)

Jason, Matt, and the entire portraits by the bay team were amazing and I loved my engagement and wedding pictures! The team was professional, kind, knowledgeable, and very accommodating to all parties involved throughout the entire planning process. From start to finish they were supportive and attentive to detail; they answered all questions promptly and have a very talented eye. It meant the world to my husband and I. We highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/18/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Jason and Matt are AMAZING! We had so much fun working with them from start to finish. From the first time we met, we knew they were the perfect match for us, not only local to us, but we got along and chatted as if we had known each other for years. Everything leading up to the wedding was smooth sailing also. They were also so prompt to answer any and all questions we had and were flexible with everything. The day of the wedding went off without a hitch! The weather wasn't the best, but they made it work and we got some great pictures outside still. Working with them was so easy! They were calm, cool, & collected and everything just went smoothly. I would recommend them in a heart beat! We haven't gotten our pictures back yet (the wedding was only 5 days ago) but the little sneak peaks he was showing me on his camera were gorgeous and I can not wait to see them all! I could go on for days about how great they were to work with! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Samantha , 5/18/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jason and his team were amazing from start to finish! Every detail was taken care of with such ease. Our engagement photos with Matt were so much fun. On the wedding day both Jason and Matt helped us both feel so comfortable and excited!

Lexi & Chris
5-11-18

Profile Picture Lexi , 5/11/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

The Portraits by the Bay team was professional, fun, knowledgeable, flexible and super helpful during the entire process of planning our wedding. From engagement & boudoir shoots, to the wedding day and afterwards “photos for life”, this company provides you with excellent service and the opportunity to be part of the family for years to come. Jason, Megan, Matt and Jesse — thank you so much for walking me through every detail of photography and videography to ensure we captured each moment of our perfect day! We love you guys!

Profile Picture KellyAnn, 4/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Incredible working with these guys! They were super nice, the pictures came out wonderfully and we had so much fun working with Jesse, Craig, and Matt!! K can’t wait to use our Portraits for life!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

My experience with Portraits By The Bay was excellent! Matt was my photographer and Brody was his assistant, and they were great! They were so professional and a lot of fun. I have to also mention that they were with us for the entire day, which began at 10am and didn't end until 11:30pm!!! I would definitely recommend them!

Profile Picture Beth, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I don't know where to begin to review this company other than to say they are: AMAZING!!!!! I luckily found them at a bridal show & INSTANTLY clicked with Megan & Matt! From the beginning...they were beyond professional, attentive, patient, etc. and not only were they such a blast to work with...they listened to everything we wanted and made it come true TEN FOLD! They were so so easy to get in touch with always and their response time was impeccable! From the engagement shoot...to the actual wedding...they were on their game! They made it pressure free and I just got the pictures back and am in LOVE! I laughed, cried (happy tears) and smiled looking at every single picture! Jessie & Matt are amazing photographers (Brody was so helpful too!)...they made us all so relaxed and happy throughout the entire day and their pictures are a testimony in themselves! The company as a whole is amazing & I highly recommend them...but I must say the real MVP of Portraits by the Bay has to be: Megan Perry! She has been by my side via texts, phone calls, etc. and helping me through the process since I hired them and to top it all off...she was the best thing that ever happened to me (besides my husband haha) and my bridal party the ENTIRE wedding day! She was the first person at my sisters in the morning...helping the photographers, my maid of honor, my bridesmaids, my family & especially me with every single thing we needed ALL DAY/NIGHT long! From fixing everyone's hair, dresses, etc...to crawling on the floor looking for my sisters lost earrings...to holding my clutch, sunglasses, etc throughout all the wedding chaos to make sure they didn't get lost...making sure I had my favorite drinks in my hand all nite, the list goes on and on and on! Many people assume all photography companies are the same...but I promise you, if you want that EXTRA SPECIAL above & beyond personal touch...hire this company & you won't regret it! Thanks!!!! Lisa & Den :)

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the engagement photo shoot to the wedding and photo booth. Jason and his team were kick ass!! Jason understood all the time, energy and love that went into our special day. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 10/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I can not be more thankful that I book with Portraits by the Bay. Jason, Jesse, Matt, and Megan were all extremely helpful throughout the wedding planning process, engagement shoot, and of course my wedding day which was 10/13/17. Jesse and Matt were on time and made everyone feel very comfortable and were a lot of fun to be around. I would recommend them to any bride looking for a photographer! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Dana, 10/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Toning

I am completely obsessed with my wedding pictures. Me and John are so insanely happy with the pictures and how amazing your staff was. We literally cannot say enough good things. You were extremely professional and efficient, even with groomsmen that had too much to drink too early and were being slightly less then cooperative. We also had so much fun working with you. You made the process painless and enjoyable. For you to make my grandmother laugh out loud in pictures and smile so brightly--there are no words to express how much that means to me. My grandmother lost my grandpa just six months ago and that day was extremely difficult for her without him being there and you were able to pull her out of being sad and smile for pictures that I will treasure for the rest of my life.

Your staff is amazing. Megan was so helpful and sweet. The boys were awesome. You have a truly awesome son! You should really be so proud because he is not only hardworking but he's such a nice kid. Joe was also fantastic. Like I said before, I have absolutely NOTHING negative to say about the whole experience. You surpassed my expectations for my wedding photos and I can't wait to send friends to you and work with you for events in the future.

Profile Picture Bethanna, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints

Jason and his team captured everything on my wedding day from getting ready all the way until the end of the night with both video and picture. It was great having such a professional team that was able to direct such a large bridal party and capture moments that we will cherish forever. Thank you Jason and the Portraits by the Bay team!

Profile Picture Kristen, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Portraits By The Bay is a truly wonderful choice for your wedding pictures. Every special moment from our day will forever be remembered with each camera shot. Not much planning needs to go in at your end because Jason thinks about the important memories that should be captured. Before the day even begins, Jason takes a close up photo of you to be sure you are happy with hair, make up, jewelery, etc. After most of your pictures are complete before the reception, you truly can get lost in the moment only to find them walking around taking pictures of the fun and love that surrounds you. The sunset pictures, forget about it! They know the exact timing to take these breathtaking pictures that I was able to catch a glimpse of. Thank you for making our day truly wonderful!

Profile Picture Christina, 9/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jesse and the whole crew had me laughing the entire day. I was worried about having a photographer that would feel intrusive, but they made sure to be very accommodating and kept the day running smoothly! The Photo Booth was definitely a great addition to the day and Megan and little Morris were great! It was nice that they had previously worked at BBYC and were able to help me create my vision for the day! Can't wait to see the pictures!

Profile Picture Hillary, 9/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Jason and his team are the BEST! Jason and Megan were always there for me during my wedding planning process whenever I had a question and both responded immediately to every need. Every experience from my engagement shoot with Matt to my actual wedding day with Matt and Jesse was so relaxed and ran so smoothly. I'm so happy I found them and was able to have them capture every special moment of my wedding day.

Profile Picture Lacey, 9/17/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

The Portraits by the Bay team was such a pleasure to work with for our engagement shoot and wedding. They were able to capture amazing shots far beyond the typical formal wedding photos. I'm so impressed by all the candid shots they caught throughout the night...there are some serious gems! In addition to working with a great team we received our photos just about a week after our wedding, which was far sooner then what I expected. The packages offered are a great value and they were able to customize a one to fit our needs and budget. I couldn't be a happier bride and I look forward to working with them in the future!

Profile Picture Megan, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We booked Matt from Portraits and were SO happy with him from beginning to end! He was professional, attentive, super cool, and his pictures came out phenomenally!! He made the night move smoothly and always kept our desires in mind as he took his pictures. He kept everyone on schedule, and the groomsmen had a blast taking getting ready pictures with him. We would definitely love the opportunity to work with him again!!

Our second photographer had a bit of a different personality style from ours, but his pictures came out beautifully as well. Overall, we were very happy with our services from Portraits by the Bay.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/4/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, Second Shooter

Jason and his team were unbelievable. We used them for our wedding 7/8/17 at the stateroom in LBI and our pictures are amazing. The pictures of our beach ceremony are so beautiful. They are such nice people and they KNOW what they are doing and get it done effectively and efficiently!!!! Thank you so much!!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/8/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Second Shooter, Albums, Digital Files, Prints

They were absolutely amazing and made our day so wonderful! We can't wait to get back the pictures!!!

Profile Picture Caitlin , 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had our Engagement session at the beginning of the summer and our photos turned out amazing! Jason worked so well with our children as well and was very open to any ideas we had. I can't wait until the wedding and to see how well the photographs are captured!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

Jason and his team were amazing! They jwent above and beyond to capture our special day. They listened to what we wanted and made themselves available at all times of day and night. They came together and with their creative eye captured our day in its entirety. We will cherish their photos forever and look forward to working with them in the years to come!

Profile Picture Brittany, 12/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason and his crew were absolutely phenomenal! We had a very large (and rowdy) bridal party plus our two small children. From the time he arrived he knew exactly what pictures he wanted to get, was able to keep our 22 person bridal party in check and never seemed to move on to next shot until he was happy with what he got. I would highly recommend Portraits By The Bay!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints

So nice/easy going, and made us feel very comfortable!

Profile Picture Kristine, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Portraits By The Bay was an awesome photography vendor. My husband and I got our engagement pictures done in July and loved them, and we just knew our wedding pictures would be amazing as well. We have gotten them back and are thrilled. Everyone who has seen them cannot believe how many were taken to choose from and how beautiful they look. Jason, the owner, was very helpful through our entire planning process and always emailed and called us back within minutes of my emailing or calling him. On our wedding day we had Charlie and he was great! His ideas and receptiveness to our ideas were perfect and we couldn't have asked for more. It was truly a joy and easy to work with PBTB, and I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jason and his staff did an exceptional job! They didn't miss anything and we're on top of everything going on. They were awesome!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography, Videography

I don't even know where to begin. Jason and his team (Matt and "Uncle" Jesse) were outstanding, OUTstanding. Between the 3 of them, we had every shot imaginable, almost 4,000 photos to go through! Photography is one of the most important aspects of a wedding, if not the most important, and we are so glad we went with Portraits by the Bay! Even our engagement shoot was awesome.

We cannot wait to put together our wedding album and see how that comes out! Amazing I'm sure!

Be sure to check out the beautiful wooden piece they do, that was the selling feature to us, very unique, unlike anything we've seen before.

We will be contacting Jason again when it's time for maternity and family shots.

Thanks so much, Portraits by the Bay!!!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards