Portland Wedding Lights Reviews

12 | Portland, OR

12 Reviews for Portland Wedding Lights

Megan · Married on 07/08/2016

Portland wedding lights were great to work with! They made everything so easy and our reception looked amazing with the lavender colored uplighting. Would highly recommend!

Angela · Married on 06/10/2016

Portland Wedding Lights and by extension BowerBird events did a great job with both lighting and draping for our wedding. They were very easy to work with and super responsive to all my questions. Thank you for bringing our ideas to life!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Portland Wedding Lights's reply:

Thanks so much Angela. It was a pleasure lighting up your wedding. Best of luck.

Leann · Married on 03/11/2016

It was a pleasure doing business Jacques, He was helpful, patient and did an amazing job with the lighting and the monogram. I would recommend them to anyone.

AMY · Married on 11/14/2015

Amazing Service! Jacques was so friendly and easy to work with. I told him what I envisioned and he created it for me. He made my wedding Beautiful! The prices were competitive and the work was fantastic. Portland Wedding Lights made my wedding look better than I ever even imagined. I initially only hired them to do uplights under the tables at on the walls. At the last minute I decided to have them add a swag installation. I'm so glad I did! It was gorgeous!

Le · Married on 09/26/2015

We booked Jacques of Portland Wedding Lights for both his lighting and his Photobooth services (Portland Photo Party). Jacques was an absolute pleasure to work with, was very flexible with our needs and our budget to put together a custom package for us, and provided both his skill and his expertise to help turn our wedding reception into a one-of-a-kind experience. Our guests loved the photobooth (which came fully-stocked with props) and were mesmerized as his lights lit up the beautiful white walls of the Sentinel Hotel's Governor Ballroom with a glowing amber that set the perfect ambiance for our party.

It is clear that Jacques has skill and knows what he is doing, trust me. The more important detail is how great he is to work with. I highly recommend him for your next event (for either your lighting or your photobooth needs).

*The price quoted included both lighting and photobooth services.

It was great. I booked within 30 days of my event- my idea of last minute and they were on top of it. They already knew the venue - I asked for candle-like light and they delivered (literally and figuratively) without me having to think or plan anything.

christine · Married on 09/20/2014

I loved How the red lights looked for my reception! It was classy and the photo Booth was a big hit as well! I would recommend them for sure!

Krista · Married on 09/13/2014

Jacques of Portland Wedding Lights provided great atmosphere through his lighting service. He transformed a modest room into an intimate and beautiful space! He even traveled to Hood River, OR and was very affordable. I highly recommend his services and will hire him in the future as soon as I get to plan another fun event!

Sheyanne · Married on 09/06/2014

Jacques and his team are amazing to work with, and you simply must add this feature to your big event. We had the lighting and the photo booth for our wedding day, and I was so thrilled with our two attendants and the services provided. Everything was gorgeous, employees were professional and kept reminding us to take the time to get in the booth (we are so bummed we didn't do more photos! No matter how busy you get, get in that booth with your friends and family!) Jacques was courteous and flexible when I was unsure if this service would be in my budget. Being at the west end ballroom I almost decided that the provided up lights would be sufficient- so glad I trusted my gut and secured my date with Portland Wedding Lights! It made our event spectacular and so beautiful, worth every cent. Thank you Jacques!

Kathleen · Married on 11/05/2014

We used Portland Wedding Lights for a corporate event to add lighting to a very dark and bare space. It was amazing. They were timely, offered amazing hand delivered service, pick up and drop off, were very professional and overall just provided a great service at an amazing price.

The lighting elevate our event to another level. Thank you so much for making it happen.

Shannon · Married on 10/30/2015

We worked with Jaques from Portland Wedding Lights and hired him to provide lighting for the ceremony/reception as well as an open air photo booth. He was very flexible, and also provided us with a quality GOBO that was projected onto the dance floor. Jaques provided incredible service for both the lighting and the photo booth. I cannot count the number of compliments we received on how beautiful our venue turned out with the lighting - it really gave the hall that extra glamorous touch. The photo booth was a huge hit and the added bonus of having all of the photos that our guests took through the night provided to us in an album was an added bonus. Would certainly recommend Jaques and Portland Wedding Lights!

Brett · Married on 09/27/2014

3.6
      3.0
      3.5
      3.5

We ordered a lighting package and a photobooth from Portland Wedding Lights. The lighting package included a room wash, pin lighting, and under-table LED lights. The lights single-handedly created an amazing vibe for both the ceremony and the reception. The lights are able to be programmed on the fly to many different colors and can be looped through the many colors. We saved quite a bit of money by going with a room wash instead of the traditional curtains and uplighting. We personally believe that the room wash looked better than traditional uplighting as well.

As for the photobooth, it was extremely fun. All of our guests loved it and went back for several sessions. Out biggest complaint was that the photobooth took much longer to set up than it was supposed to (it was set up approximately 2 hours after it was supposed to be up and running) and that it started to run a bit slow towards the end of the night. As a consolation, we were given extra amenities to the photobooth (like video messages) at no cost.