Port Charlotte Florist Reviews

Port Charlotte Florist 5
Port Charlotte Florist 6
Port Charlotte Florist 7

joan · Married on 06/24/2017

this was not a wedding but our 50th anniversary party. Floral arrangements were spectacular..creative and elegant in every way. Guests were in awe of the beauty of these flowersl

Sent on 08/24/2017

Kelsye · Married on 11/26/2016

I LOVE Port Charlotte Florist! My husband and I always get our flowers from them and so it seemed only natural to have them do our wedding too! They were very professional, listened to exactly what we wanted, and made everything come together even better than we could have imagined! Everything was PERFECT! I do and will continue to reccomend them! They are amazing at what they do!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Rosalie · Married on 11/05/2016

Port Charlotte Florist made all of my wedding flower dreams come true! Donna and her team were incredibly accommodating, adding additional changes the week before my wedding! My flowers made my venue come to life and were one of my most complimented elements of my wedding that night. I plan on making many more orders from PC Florist throughout the years.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Teresa · Married on 03/05/2016

Donna Cardenas, Owner of Port Charlotte Florist, and her team of professionals made our wedding day a dream come true. From the first day coming in for the initial consultation, Donna provided her expertise to guide me through the entire process. She was able to sit with me with a few pictures from Pinterest to design the floral arch, my bridal bouquet, flower girl wreaths, breath taking table centerpieces, and church pew decorations. Everything was perfect! Flowers were delivered to the church and reception, and I did not have to worry about a thing! Thank you, Donna and team, for creating my dream wedding. I would not hesitate to refer any bride to Port Charlotte Florist in planning her wedding floral arrangements.

Sent on 03/26/2016

After meeting with three florists we decided to go with Port Charlotte Florist. I met with two different ladies on two different occasions to make sure I had everything I needed. They were so kind and didnt try to push anything on me. They allowed me to make up my own mind and ultimately create my own vision instead of trying to talk me into theirs. I appreciate everything they did. My flowers turned out EXACTLY how I wanted them and were on time. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/12/2014
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 03/13/2013

The centerpieces absolutely made my reception stunning. My bouquet was exactly as I had imagined. It was all beautiful. It was very reassuring working with such a reliable and professional vendor. Not to mention my husband only buys my flowers from here!

Sent on 03/19/2013

Joy · Married on 11/04/2012

Flowers turned out wonderful, prompt and on time delivery, the sit down planning with Dona was great and she really captured the ideas I had in my head

Sent on 03/12/2013

Natalie · Married on 08/11/2012

The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. Everyone that sees the wedding pictures instantly points out the flowers. They were a stunning mix of sunflowers, red roses, mango call Lillie's, Viking mums and hypericum. They were fresh and lasted almost a week. I was very happy.

Sent on 10/01/2012

brandie · Married on 08/10/2012

I was a little nervous of the arrangements that I choose to have these girls structure for me but wow when I got to my ceremony and reception I was blown away, My flowers were beautiful, just stunning. they gave me everything I asked for. Marie you were awesome and I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Sent on 08/24/2012
  • U

Ursula · Married on 11/12/2017

3.5

Everything was beautiful. Service was wonderful, very accommodating and efficient.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Abby · Married on 05/09/2015

3.5

Highly recommend! All flowers were amazing quality, big beautiful blooms. Staff was helpful, Marie was great!

Sent on 05/22/2015

Margaret · Married on 04/27/2013

Marie Norton was amazing and worked so hard the day of our daughter's wedding. Port Charlotte Florist was so good to work with another florist to be sure the day was perfect. I would recommend Marie and Port Charlotte Florist for all your wedding needs.

Sent on 06/05/2013

GERDIE · Married on 06/07/2014

Thanks to donna my wedding was beautiful and stress free. Everything fell into place. I have no regrets about my wedding and I will cherish the memories for the rest of my life. I would strongly recommend donna and port Charlotte florists for all my special life events. She was able to work with my ideas of Pinterest and was patient because I was planning my wedding from out of town. Having a wedding in Florida can get a little pricey but I do not think it was overboard but plan to spend a little money if you want gorgeous center pieces. If there is any doubt in your mind, hire port Charlotte florist you will not regret it.

Sent on 04/16/2017

Erin · Married on 05/16/2015

The bouquets were HUGE! Great value!

Sent on 06/04/2015

Jessica · Married on 11/19/2011

Port Charlotte Florist did an amazing job on our wedding!! They were very helpful and took time in each detail. We came to them with a unique idea and they went with it 100%. They were honest, helpful and professional.

Sent on 04/10/2012

Jim · Married on 06/02/2018

The flowers were very pretty the setup was great, but there was only one problem the brides bouquet kept falling apart

Sent on 06/27/2018

Mary · Married on 10/28/2017

Prices are a tad bit expensive.

Sent on 11/22/2017

crystal · Married on 11/20/2014

3.0

Very pretty flowers and they lasted for a long time.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Jamie · event on 03/16/2013

3.5

We hired this vendor for decor and natural flowers for our daughters' Quinceanera and it was exactly what we had envisioned...Simple elegance!! If I had to do it all over again, I would definitely choose them again! Thank you so much Port Charlotte Florist!!

Sent on 03/26/2013

Aleksandra · Married on 08/11/2018

4.2

Absolutely Loved My Wedding Bouquet!!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Tiffany · Married on 10/10/2015

4.2
      3.0

I recently used Port Charlotte Florist for my wedding. Overall they were great to work with. They were easy to make an appointment with and were really nice throughout our meeting. Having dealt with many florists before (I am part of a convention planning committee), I felt that the Bridesmaids and Bridal bouquets and boutonnieres were appropriately priced, however, I did feel that the wristlets for the Mothers were slightly overpriced.
    The day of the wedding, the flowers arrived on time, But there were a few things I was disappointed in. To start, the Bridesmaids and Bridal Bouquet's ribbon was not wrapped around the entire length of the stem. I didn't really like the look of the amount of green sticking out from the bottom. The groomsmen boutonnieres and Bridal bouquets were beautiful and exactly what I had asked for, However, I was disappointed that the grooms boutonniere didn't last past photos. The rose in his boutonniere fell out of its holder that was pinned to his tux before we were even introduced. I was also slightly disappointed in my Bridal bouquet. While the bouquet itself was beautiful, and the flowers were great, my contract said "include vintage gems", and instead I got cheap looking clusters of pearls. And finally, we had paid for an arrangement of blue hydrangea to sit at the alter of the church. We expected this to look like a church arrangement, but instead it was in a vase appropriate for a table centerpiece.
    Overall the disappointments didn't outweigh the positives, but there was room for improvement.

Sent on 10/25/2015

3.8
      3.0

We used Port Charlotte Florist for our bridal bouquet, corsages, and boutonnieres. They were very open to listening to our ideas and suggestions. My bridal bouquet was stunning. The boutonnieres and corsages were not true to my design, and they were very plain. We also received some of our linen and table decor from Port Charlotte Florists, and we had no problem with these and were satisfied with their condition and quality. Overall I would recommend this vendor, due to their attempts to meet our requests and patience, flexibility, and unique designs.

Sent on 07/29/2015

Janet · Married on 07/02/2016

3.2
      1.5
      2.5

The flowers were beautiful. No complaint there.
    But, my bouquet was way to big, the wrong color on the boutonniere, the chair decorations looked terrible, sloppy set-up.
    I was suppose to have umbrellas and they came DURING the ceremony when I was saying my vows. Which was suppose to be taken care of.
    There was also a misunderstanding about payment and here I am trying to get dressed and had vendors calling me about money and wont deliver what I needed. VERY upsetting. I paid a lot of money for the service.
    I am not recommending them for "helping" with your event.
    Janet

Sent on 08/07/2016

Susana · Married on 03/25/2018

2.5

The flowers were lovely, and they followed our requests nearly to the letter. The arrangements were gorgeous, the bouquets well-sized, and the flowers fresh. To summarize, lovely fresh product, not cheap but in line with industry norms: so why the less than stellar rating?
    It comes down to professionalism and service. We made our order with Donna and provided a deposit fully eight *months* before the wedding. Later the same day, we called back and added a toss bouquet. We made our second change to the order a month before the wedding, and asked to remove one of two bridesmaid’s bouquets. No problems yet. The day before the wedding, Donna called and said she forgot to charge for two of the three mother’s corsages. She could have figured that out sooner and called maybe earlier than the day before the wedding. Pro-tip: brides-to-be generally have other things on their mind the day before, and a vendor calling to say “hi, we messed up, you owe us more money” isn’t a welcome thing. We said we would only need two, so please charge us for just the additional one. Donna went on to ask “Are you bringing back the two rental stands, or do I have to come pick them up?” Yes, we wanted the stands picked up. She said she’d have to charge us $10 for that. At this point, our answer was “Bottom line: how much more are you charging us?” It was $26 and change, including her offer to split the cost of one of the corsages. Nice gesture, but if you screw up an order, you don’t come after the bride the day before the event for it – especially for $30. Day of the wedding – the flowers and stands were delivered, and we thought we got everything we needed. We later noticed there was no toss bouquet. Our fast-thinking photographer cannibalized table arrangements to rig one. The next day, we checked the invoice, and the toss bouquet was on there. We had to call to get a refund. Nice flowers, poor service - if you use Port Charlotte Florist, watch them.

Sent on 04/01/2018

Bobby & Jennifer · Married on 11/22/2014

2.6
      0.0
      3.0

We had a bumpy start, but they pulled it off. Nicki was very patient with me as I changed my mind and developed my final flower selection. The delivery was late and my mom had to decorate our cake with the fresh flowers as the cake vendor had a schedule to keep. The flowers were very pretty and very close to what I had expected. All and all I was mostly pleased.

Sent on 01/12/2015