Port Charlotte Florist Reviews

Port Charlotte Florist 4
Port Charlotte Florist 5
Port Charlotte Florist 6
Port Charlotte Florist 7

Our wedding flowers were so beautiful and exactly what we asked for! They stayed fresh for the hour drive to the venue, and during the wedding. We also had them for a beautiful reminder of our wedding for the weeks to follow. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/11/2014

Aprylle · Married on 12/28/2013

Port Charlotte Florist did a phenomenal job with our flowers. I planned our wedding from California and only sent them photos of what I wanted and they turned out even better than what I imagined! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for even flowers! Beautiful!

Sent on 01/20/2014

Port Charlotte Florist's reply:

Thank you Aprylle! Pleasure working with you on your big day!

loren · Married on 12/06/2013

The flowers were beyond my expectations, better than I could have ever thought. They also were 1/3 the price of any other florist in town! They were beyond helpful. I was having an out of town wedding and needed to get flowers the night before and and they did everything to ensure I had flowers that would survive. I highly recommend them for any flower need!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Port Charlotte Florist's reply:

Thank you Loren!! Pleasure to be your florist!!

Jessica · Married on 11/16/2013

Loved working with them!!! My bouquets were absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!'nn

Sent on 01/22/2014

Port Charlotte Florist's reply:

Thank you Jessica! Your wedding was GORGEOUS!!

Katie · Married on 11/16/2013

Port Charlotte florist did an amazing job with the flowers and decor for our wedding. From the bouquets to the centerpieces, everything looked perfect! I gave them the location and the colors and they went from there. I was so impressed with how beautiful everything look!

Sent on 01/22/2014

Port Charlotte Florist's reply:

Thank you Katie!! We loved the bold fall colors of your wedding!!

Susan · Married on 11/09/2013

The flowers that Marie and Nikki created were spectacular, just what I envisioned. Everyone was gracious and helpful and we continued to enjoy the flowers for many days following.

Thank you very much for contributing to a perfect day.

Blessings,
    Susan Miller

Sent on 11/22/2013

Thank you Susan!! WE loved your tropical wedding!! ~Marie & Niki
  • Y

Yolanda · Married on 11/02/2013

All of the bouquets were absolutely beautiful! Marie was wonderful to work with and always responded quickly.

Sent on 11/15/2013

Port Charlotte Florist's reply:

Thank you Yolanda!! We loved your table numbers... So cute!!

marissa · Married on 07/13/2013

Flowers were beautiful. Thank you.

Sent on 09/16/2013

Thank you Marissa!

Megan · Married on 06/29/2013

I loved having Port Charlotte Florist provide all my flowers for my wedding. The centerpieces were exactly what we wanted and Marie was very helpful. They made my wedding a dream come true.

Sent on 07/06/2013

Port Charlotte Florist's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review!

Kathleen · Married on 06/08/2013

I am so pleased with Port Charlotte Florist. Not only was the staff helpful and pleasant before the wedding, but the flowers themselves received rave reviews from my guests. My husband commented several times how happy he was about the flowers and how great everything looked. I can't be more pleased with their work, service, and product.

Sent on 07/01/2013

Kathryn · Married on 06/01/2013

From the first step into Port Charlotte Florist, my mother and I were amazed at their wealth of knowledge and willingness to go above and beyond to make my wedding day everything I had ever dreamed it would be. Their staff was beyond professional and courteous. I knew if I sent an email with questions, it would be replied that day. They offered several good recommendations, things I would have never even thought of! Marie went above and beyond to ensure the logistics of delivery and set up at our venue and ceremony went swimmingly. She has a wealth of knowledge in the industry and her pure excitment and energy made her a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend Port Charlotte Florist to any bride looking to make their special day absolutely perfect!

Sent on 06/20/2013

Carolyn · Married on 05/18/2013

Budget was a factor in my planning process and Port Charlotte Florist's wedding experts were able to take a photo I showed of a bouquet I liked and pick flowers that were comparable to meet my budget needs. The flowers were beautiful and we were able to enjoy the bouquet for days after the ceremony in a vase of water! I was very happy with the service I received and the results! Thank you Port Charlotte Florist!

Sent on 06/10/2013

Deborah · event on 05/09/2013

I called to order something special for my Aunt's birthday & spoke with Denise. She was very helpful & had a lot of great ideas. After some discussion and laughter(she also has a great sense of humor) of what plants/flowering plants would work best, we decided on the Serene Retreat dishgarden and a balloon. My Aunt called me the next day, shortly after it had been delivered, she was very happy with it and said it was beautiful! I will definitely be calling and ordering from Port Charlotte Florist again! Thanks so much for helping to make her birthday even better!

Sent on 05/11/2013

Denise · Married on 03/16/2013

Port Charlotte Florist was amazing for my wedding! Not only were the flowers beautiful...they went above and beyond to make sure I had all I wanted for the ceremony and reception. I would buy from them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/26/2013

Everything was excellent and beautiful and on time.

Sent on 03/21/2013
  • Ericka

Ericka · Married on 01/12/2013

Our wedding day flowers were gorgeous thanks to Port Charlotte Florist. Marie, my florist and wedding coordinator, was amazing! The first time we met Marie showed us pictures of other flower arrangements that the Port Charlotte Florist had done for my reception venue, asked for our wedding colors, and based on this and types of flowers and pictures of flower arrangements that caught our eyes from online we created our arrangements. A week, three or four days before, and the day before our wedding Marie contact me as well as all the vendors we were using to make any last minute changes and make sure everyone was on the same page so our wedding would be flawless. She did so much for than just delivering the incredible fresh and vibrant flowers to the church (bouquets, boutonnieres) and setting up the flower arrangements on the reception tables but also set up the place cards and engagement photos on the welcome table, put the wedding favors and bubbles above each of the place settings, set up the signature portrait, and waited until we arrived to make sure there was nothing else we would like her to do to help. Our wedding flowers lasted well over a week after the wedding and knowing Marie was coordinating the vendors for our reception relieved stress of me and well as my Mother if I ever do an event like this again I will definitely be using the Port Charlotte Florist because they were outstanding!

Sent on 02/25/2013

Christina · Married on 12/01/2012

Everything was absolutely perfect! Thank you.

Sent on 03/16/2013

Debbie · Married on 11/17/2012

It was a pleasure to work with Port Charlotte florist I'am Floral Desginer but due to a ingury I was not able to do my daughter Shana's floweres so I was very happy that we picked Port Charlotte Florist ivery professional and easy to work with and everything was aboulustely Beautiful Thank You !!!!

Sent on 03/09/2013

Connie n Lenny · Married on 10/21/2012

Pt Charlotte Florist did a fabulous job at taking my vision and making it their own . They provided some of their own personal items to make my venue personable. Thank you Donna.

Sent on 03/10/2013

Sarah · Married on 06/02/2012

My flowers were beautiful! Everything was at the church waiting for me and the flowers at the reception hall were all set up and ready to go. The flowers were exactly what I thought they would be (and more actually!). Every time I called they were very friendly and on top of it all. My husband called them a few days before the wedding and wanted to send me flowers and they created flowers that went with my theme and they were sent to the place I was getting my hair done. It was all wonderful!

Sent on 06/19/2012

Michelle · Married on 04/07/2012

As a wedding officiant, I have used to Port Charlotte Florist many times. The women at Port Charlotte Florist are incredibly helpful and the bouquets and arrangements are always beautiful. Now matter what the budget, they will work to find something perfect for you! I will continue to work with Port Charlotte Florist, and I highly recommend that every bride utilized their floral services.

Sent on 03/19/2013
  • Bryce & Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 06/19/2010

The flowers at our wedding made the reception what it was... sooooo beautiful! Everything was gorgeous!! The wooden arbor we rented was amazingly decorated with fresh sunflowers and roses which were absolutely beautiful!! We got compliments on everything from Port Charlotte Florist all day long. And now, everyone comments on all of that when they see our pictures!! We rented big lanterns with greens as well, and those were gorgeous. Although fresh flowers are expensive, they worked with us to fit our budget and still make a very, very BIG room look well-decorated and beautiful! A special thank you to Dennis and Donna... You helped make all my wedding dreams come true. The bouquets were especially amazing! I would recommend this company to anyone!

Sent on 07/02/2010
  • I

Irina · Married on 10/29/2017

Thank you so much for beautiful wedding flowers!!! They looked amazing!!!!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Ali · Married on 07/02/2016

Absolutely book them! They are familiar with all of the local venues and churches and they do a wonderful job!

Sent on 08/18/2016
  • User4192460 · event on 06/19/2014

Lovely, appropriate, stunning arrangement. And this was the "deal of the day". It meant so much to me that it was so outstanding because it turned out to be the only arrangement present at the services for a baby.

Sent on 06/22/2014