Port Charlotte Florist Reviews

Port Charlotte Florist 5
Port Charlotte Florist 6
Port Charlotte Florist 7

Lisa · Married on 12/05/2015

My flower arrangements for my wedding a week ago were absolutely amazing! They were better than I expected and the delivery and pick up was a breeze. All of my guests commented on how beautiful they were. I highly recommend this florist!

Sent on 12/15/2015
  • User5619308 · 2+ years ago

I used Port Charlotte Florist for my 11/7/15 wedding and they did a beautiful job. I highly recommend them. The flowers were fresh and gorgeous. The bouquets were exactly what I asked for. They were also professional and flexible...I had to make changes as we got closer to the wedding and they were accommodating.

Sent on 11/16/2015
  • Kim

Kim · Married on 10/10/2015

Walked in with a picture of the bouquet I love and some ideas of what I wanted by outdoor alter. Walked out knowing that they got it. Friendly service, they know what they are doing.

Sent on 07/07/2015

Gregory · Married on 03/21/2015

Donna and her staff did an amazing job with our flowers from creating them to delivering them. they were everything we expected and more!

Sent on 03/29/2015

Alexis · Married on 03/07/2015

During the one on one with our florist, I was able to show her examples of boquets I liked. She was knowledgable enough to see what I wanted and create a unique floral arrangement to wow everyone. Rentals and other table decorations are also done through them and they are taking care of it all! Their price is so reasonable, to achieve the look I wanted I thought would cost me a fortune. By far, best floral shop I've been to.

Sent on 12/05/2014
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 02/28/2015

The entire staff at Port Charlotte Florist went above and beyond to accommodate me and my needs for our wedding. I met with them to discuss my minimal budget and wanting of DIY arrangements. They provided me a beautifully array of loose white flowers and greenery at an unbelievably reasonable price that was more than enough for all of the ceremony & reception decor as well as all my wedding party flowers. I am more than pleased with their level of customer service and I am so happy I decided to use their services instead of doing any online wholesale orders. Thank you!!!!

Sent on 03/10/2015

Linda · Married on 02/28/2015

Great bunch of people to work with. LOVE LOVE LOVE Marie and Nikki!!!!!! Great people to work with. Marie went out of her way to make our wedding special. The lighting and décor she created at our church was perfect!!! Marie also set up our reception décor and did an outstanding job. Gave it a personal touch that we were looking for!

Sent on 04/15/2015
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 11/07/2014

We LOVED our flowers, the texture, luxury and romance was exactly what we had hoped for! Marie was outstanding, she took bits and pieces of pictures I liked and created breathtaking bouquets and boutonnieres. I had been growing my own succulents and other purple plants to have incorporated within my bouquet and my hubby's boutonniere to make it more personal, I'd like to say I helped in a way but her talent and professionalism made our flowers what they were- stunning!

Sent on 11/13/2014

I only have wonderful things to say about PCF, specifically Marie, who worked with me to make sure my flowers were perfect! I went into the meeting with a clear vision of the flowers I wanted for the ceremony and reception, and I provided photos to better express what I was looking for, and when the day arrived, the flowers were all that I had pictured and more! I consider myself to be a picky bride, and Marie was very patient with me during the whole process. There were a couple of arrangements that I gave her free reign on designing, and she did not disappoint! I could not have been happier with the service I received and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a florist!

Sent on 10/30/2014

Monica · Married on 10/10/2014

Port Charlotte Florist did a beautiful job on the flowers and arrangements for my daughter's wedding. I would highly recommend them. The value and the quality of the flowers was great!

Sent on 10/29/2014

My Wedding was on Oct 4, 2014. Port Charlotte florist did my wedding party bouquets and the groomsmen's boutainier's. They were all very fresh and beautiful. We had to call them several times to add items. Port Charlotte Florist never gave us any problems.
    Very nice to work with.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Jessica · Married on 08/07/2014

I cannot say enough how pleased I was with my flowers! They were STUNNING! I wish I had been able to afford to preserve them because I would love to look at them forever! Marie from Port Charlotte Florist was able to envision exactly what I wanted and produce it flawlessly! She truly is an artist and I don't know that there is anybody nicer! The tables, the spray for the mantle at the ceremony (which became our backdrop for the head table), the bouquets... it left me speechless. I forgot to mention how fragrant the flowers were as well, my reception hall smelled amazing! Everyone I met from Port Charlotte Florist was great, I enjoyed interacting with Niki at the desk, she is so personable and makes you leave with a smile on your face! Girls, thank you so much for being a part of our day!

Sent on 11/12/2014

Marie at Port Charlotte Florist is amazing to work with! I just walked in, told her my wedding colors, and told her to have fun. She put together the most beautiful arrangement that was well within my budget. The flowers also lasted a really long time. My bouquet last for at least two weeks! So beautiful and highly recommended!

Sent on 10/20/2014

Brittany · Married on 06/21/2014

My husband and I were incredibly impressed with the services provided by Port Charlotte Florist. They provided flowers and some decor for my sister's wedding almost a year ago and did an amazing job. We decided to use them for our wedding too. We also hired Marie to be our wedding day coordinator. Every little detail was absolutely perfect. She gave us many helpful suggestions and took care of everything on our day. The flowers looked like they came straight out of a bridal magazine. They were breathtakingly beautiful. I would highly recommend Port Charlotte Florist to any bride! They are very friendly, professional, artistic, and they will work with your budget!

Sent on 07/01/2014

Jennine · Married on 06/14/2014

You did an amazing job! Everything was perfect! Thank you so much for everything that you did! I couldn't have asked for anything more !

Sent on 06/27/2014

Dyanne · Married on 06/14/2014

Bouquets were absolutely beautiful

Sent on 09/07/2014

My flowers were absolutely gorgeous!!! I asked for bling and got even more than I expected! Everyone was raving about my bouquet! We also had an issue where I forgot one and she made another and delivered it within 10 minutes right in time for the ceremony!!!! I would recommend this florist to EVERYONE for any flower needs you may have! Just wonderful to work with and very pleasant all the way thru from beginning to end!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Terri · Married on 05/17/2014

The flowers were just beautiful I loved the blue flowers that were chosen thanks for adding to my wedding.

Sent on 06/25/2014

Carole Lee · Married on 04/12/2014

My bouquet was the most beautiful that I have ever seen, and everything from the cascading orchids on the cake to the boutonnières was so absolutely perfect... I simply could not have been happier! Thank you guys so much for helping to make our wedding the one of my dreams!

Sent on 04/29/2014

patti · Married on 04/05/2014

Glad I decided to go with live flowers, they were simple and elegant.

Sent on 04/21/2014

Tania · event on 04/04/2014

Being so far away from my mother who lives in North Port, it is difficult to find a decent florist for those special occasions you want to share in her life when I can't be there. That was until a visit a few months ago to my mom's condo. She had a beautiful flower arrangement delivered to her by Port Charlotte Florist sitting on her table. I was so impressed by the quality of the flowers and the arrangement, how it was designed, that I immediately wrote the florist information down for the next occasion. Well, that occasion came yesterday. I called two days before her birthday and asked for something special to celebrate her 81st birthday and was treated professionally and accurately over the phone.
    When her flower birthday cake arrangement was delivered yesterday, I immediately received a phone call from my mother telling me how happy and elated she was by the beautiful surprise she received. I can't thank the staff at Port Charlotte Florist enough for looking after my order so perfectly. It was the "icing on the cake"!! Tania L. Oshawa, Ontario Canada

Sent on 04/05/2014

Claire · Married on 03/01/2014

We are SO glad we used PCF. There staff is amazing and so great to work with. We genuinely knew nothing about flowers outside of we either liked how they did or didn't look! They took a great deal of time (special thanks to Marie and Donna) to walk us through options and help us make our day go beyond our dreams. Thank you to everyone at PCF. Truly amazing to work with!!!!

Sent on 03/20/2014

Port Charlotte Florist's reply:

Thank you Claire!! We loved your Boca Grande wedding... it was perfection!!

Krista · Married on 02/22/2014

I loved working with Port Charlotte Florist. I came to Marie with a few vague concepts and pictures and her team created absolutely beautiful flowers for my wedding. I also had strange times and set-up requests and they were happy and willing to accommodate every one. I could not have asked for a better florist!

Sent on 03/11/2014

Port Charlotte Florist's reply:

Thank you Krista!! We loved all the little details of your wedding!

Arminta · Married on 02/08/2014

My flowers were amazing! I described my vision of what I pictured my flowers to look and they did exactly what I wanted! The flowers were beautiful and fresh. I also rented mason jars with flowers for my center pieces and they were amazing. I highly recommend this florist. Every time I went there the staff was very friendly and happy!

Sent on 02/12/2014

Port Charlotte Florist's reply:

Thank you Arminta!! You were a pleasure to work with as well!!

Roni · event on 01/09/2014

My event was actually a get well bouquet. It was perfect in every way. Thank you

Sent on 01/10/2014