Port Charlotte Florist Reviews

Port Charlotte Florist 5
Port Charlotte Florist 6
Port Charlotte Florist 7

Kelsey · Married on 05/05/2018

Port Charlotte Florist was a pleasure to work with from start to finish! I only had 70 days to plan my wedding and they were extremely flexible to all of my last minute changes. Making payments was a breeze and any employee we met with was able to accommodate us no questions asked. The arrangements were EXACTLY what we imagined and more. They flowers were truly breathtaking! I couldn’t have been happier with the outcome from Port Charlotte Florist throughout our wedding experience!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Kay · Married on 03/17/2018

Donna, with Port Charlotte Florist, made all of my wedding day dreams come true. My vision including beautiful candle sticks, lush greenery, with flowers everywhere and they did just that. She worked directly with me up until the very wedding day making sure the flowers and arrangements were everything I dreamed of. I would hire them a million times over. My wedding day was perfect and the vision I had in my head for so long came right to life thanks to Port Charlotte Florist.

Sent on 05/23/2018
    Port Charlotte Florist 8
    Port Charlotte Florist 9

Haley · Married on 03/10/2018

Donna made our dreams come true with our flowers!! Just thinking about it brings me to tears. She perfected EVERY detail. We brought her pictures months before the wedding and she took the time to save each picture so she could really study and bring our dream to reality. She truly exceeded our expectations, I will always recommend Port Charlotte Florist! Thank you thank you!!

Sent on 04/08/2018
    Port Charlotte Florist 10
    Port Charlotte Florist 11
    Port Charlotte Florist 12
    Port Charlotte Florist 13

Dana · Married on 03/02/2018

Port Charlotte Florist did an amazing job on my wedding flowers. I was even able to get fall flowers in March! I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 03/06/2018
    Port Charlotte Florist 14

G · event on 02/24/2018

Donna was very helpful and flexible with any changes I wished to make. The end result was perfect!

Sent on 03/07/2018

Sally · Married on 02/10/2018

Ordered all of my wedding flowers here and I am so happy! Turned out so beautiful and exactly how I wanted. Everyone here is so friendly and helpful.

Sent on 03/06/2018

Marissa · Married on 02/01/2018

We used Port Charlotte florist for our wedding flowers and they did a phenomenal job. Donna and Marie were amazing! The flowers were so beautiful and fresh. I also used them to coordinate the day of my wedding and it was the best decision we made! Our wedding day would’ve fell apart without both of them. They were so organized and on top of everything. So thankful for both of them and their amazing services!! I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 04/18/2018

Jessica · Married on 12/30/2017

Donna can do just about anything! She decorated our whole wedding as well as rented chairs for us and it was gorgeous. She was very flexible with timing and everything ran smoothly.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Alyssa · Married on 10/22/2017

Amazing service! The florist listened to every idea I had. Got regular check ins to see how everything was going and asked if I had any questions or concerns. My flowers came out absolutely beautiful! Strongly recommend!

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Port Charlotte Florist 15
    Port Charlotte Florist 16

Samantha · Married on 10/14/2017

This florist did an amazing job with our flowers and bouquets for our wedding back in October. We were beyond happy with all the arrangements and they were exactly what we were looking for and more. I would refer this vendor to anyone needing flowers for any event.

Sent on 12/04/2017

Cheryl · Married on 10/07/2017

I can not say enough how pleased we were with Port Charlotte Florist. They exceeded our expectations and the flowers were the highlight of the shower. Made our day!

Sent on 11/15/2017
    Port Charlotte Florist 17
    Port Charlotte Florist 18
    Port Charlotte Florist 19
    Port Charlotte Florist 20

Melissa · Married on 09/23/2017

The flowers were beautiful and my bridal bouquet was absosulety amazing and perfect! I received so many complaints!

Sent on 11/23/2017
    Port Charlotte Florist 21
    Port Charlotte Florist 22
    Port Charlotte Florist 23
    Port Charlotte Florist 24
    Port Charlotte Florist 25

Katie · Married on 07/29/2017

Port Charlotte Florists were amazing. I showed them what I was looking for and they totally delivered. Everything was beautiful.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Alyssa · Married on 07/06/2017

Staff is very kind, helpful and accommodating every step of the way. They saw my vision and brought it to life. I couldn't be happier with our wedding day floral arrangements!

Sent on 08/21/2017

linda · event on 05/18/2017

On May 18th 2017 my 8 year old granddaughter received an award at school. Living in NJ and not being there I call port Charlotte florist and explained the my situation. Sandy was very accommodating and the flowers were beautiful and delivered promptly. Will differently use this florist again. Thank you

Sent on 05/19/2017

Lynn · Married on 04/22/2017

Charlotte Florist was professional, easy to work with and their flowers were beautiful. The color scheme for my wedding was purple and silver. I was concerned that purple would be a hard color with which to work, but they did an outstanding job. The table decorations were bowls with floating orchards. Gorgeous! Since I was having brunch for 26 people the next morning, I wanted all the floral decorations to do "double duty". I was delighted that for a very small fee, I could purchase the bowls and take them home. This worked out very well. Overall, the flowers were just what I wanted and my bouquet was absolutely perfect. They did a GREAT job!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Erin · Married on 03/24/2017

Donna and her staff were phenomenal. I wish I could paint a picture as beautiful as they made my wedding. I was blown away when Donna took me for my "first look" at the venue... (which I highly recommend ALL brides do before all your guest go in and mess it all up). The center pieces were stunning, my bouquets were to die for, and all of her personal special touches were perfect for completing the picture perfect wedding. I cannot thank her and her staff enough for the way they transformed our venue. She is very professional to work with and has a ton of experience. It was nice to have someone so knowledgable and creative with the theme that I had in mind. They had many rentals to choose from as well in order to complete the venues look. Don't pass up the opportunity to work with a very professional and dedicated team. BOOK NOW!

Love you guys, and thank you again! Finnegan-Booher Wedding 3-24-17

Sent on 05/09/2017

Natalie · Married on 02/11/2017

Donna and Port Charlotte Florist made my daughter's wedding more beautiful and low stress than I could have ever imagined. The flowers were spectacular and the service was impeccable !! Thank you so much for all that you did to not only make it beautiful, you made the whole event fun! I recommend this vendor without hesitation!
    Thank you!!!

Sent on 04/15/2017
  • Jordan

Jordan · Married on 12/17/2016

It was so wonderful having such caring people help out to make sure my wedding day went smoothly. I didn't have to worry about a thing and that made the day so relaxing and enjoyable. Not only that, but the flowers and decor was honestly better than I even imagined! The arrangements of everything came out so beautiful. I would choose Port Charlotte Florist very time !!

Sent on 04/11/2017

Joseph · Married on 06/17/2016

We would highly recommend Port Charlotte Florists for any special occasion. They took care of all our floral arrangements for our wedding on June 17th. My wife and I were very pleased of the quality of our flowers and all that they did to making our wedding day beautiful.
    Thanks to Donna and all her team.
    Joe and Lynne Spilotro

Sent on 10/20/2016
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 06/11/2016

If you are getting married in SWFL, need flowers for your wedding, and love to support local businesses, then give Port Charlotte florist a call! (You won't be sorry). Donna and her amazing staff at the shop are absolutely amazing! The first time my husband and I went into the shop we were greeted immediately, and felt so welcome. Unfortunately, Donna was busy with other clients so we made an appointment with Celena at the front desk to come back and see her. When we came in the morning of our appointment a week or so later, I had brought a few bouquet and centerpiece ideas for the wedding to give Donna an idea of what I had in mind along with a color swatch of our wedding color. If you are a bride to be a little overwhelmed with what type of flowers you want to pick or have an idea but aren't completely sure, Donna also had plenty of books at the table where we sat down with her. Don't be afraid to sit and talk with her and maybe she can help you find the perfect flowers for your wedding. She is amazing at what she does and definitely knows what she is talking about. Donna and her staff absolutely nailed the flowers for the wedding and delivered what we expected and more! Our flowers were absolutely beautiful and made the wedding and reception so stunning! The day of the wedding, Celena had stopped by the church to deliver the flowers and was on time for the ceremony and made sure everything went smoothly. (Celena you rock!) Thank you Port Charlotte florist for making my wedding with your beautiful bouquets and center pieces. I really appreciate the professionalism and kindness of your flower shop and will gladly recommend this shop to any future brides!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Hazel · Married on 05/28/2016

Go to the store for your appointment - some fabulous items to give you ideas. Listen to Donna - she has vast experience on what is going to work best as well as being very creative with your budget.

Sent on 09/09/2016

Christina · Married on 03/19/2016

I LOVED my wedding flowers from Port Charlotte Florist!!! I am hairstylist..I love color and texture and the flowers truly showed that!! Being a hairdresser..you sometimes get clients that say, "You're the professional! Do what you want! You're the one who knows what you are doing!" So that is exactly what i did with Donna! I gave her colors and some photos of what i wanted and said have fun with it!! I love that I got her awesome creativity and passion behind what she does!! The flowers and bouquets were AMAZING!! they took my breath away and are still intact drying...so I can save them always.

Sent on 04/24/2016

Jayme · Married on 03/05/2016

I can't say more about PC florist! I gave them a picture of the bouquet I wanted and that is EXACTLY what I received. The quality of flowers were amazing and I'm so happy that I used them for my special day!!

Sent on 03/10/2016

Joshua · Married on 01/02/2016

Hiring Port Charlotte Florist for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made when planning our wedding. They went above and beyond just providing flowers and helped plan and decorate the entire wedding. They were very affordable and the stress they relieved us of was worth every penny. They a true professionals and they helped make our wedding very special.

Sent on 04/30/2016