Poppies & Twine Floral Design Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Ashley
    Ashley B. Married on 10/25/2019

Just hire Poppies & Twine - You WILL NOT regret it

I absolutely cannot say enough good things about Poppies and Twine. Lesli is AMAZING to work with - she is responsive, patient, flexible, knowledgable, and beyond talented. When planning a wedding, there are a lot of moving parts and it was so nice to have a vendor who responded to me quickly. She spent time really trying to understand our vision for the wedding and made sure that the flowers were a perfect compliment to that vision. When I knew what I wanted, Lesli let me take the lead. When I had no idea what I wanted, she had helpful suggestions. When I wanted to add an entire display of flowers to the arbor in the last few months of planning, she quickly worked with me to find a perfect display. She was attentive to the last minute and the end product was better than I ever could have imagined. Everyone loved our wedding florals and I seriously cannot thank Poppies and Twine enough for going above and beyond. If you are on the fence, JUST DO IT. I promise you won't regret it.
  • Beth
    Beth L. Married on 07/27/2019

Simply wonderful!

Lesli did the flowers for our July outdoor wedding and they were perfect - exactly what I was envisioning! The arrangements added the perfect touch to the outdoor space and were a beautiful combination of soft, romantic flowers. We loved them and our guests did too! Lesli is a talented professional and was simply wonderful to work with.
    Chloe Married on 11/03/2018
    I absolutely loved Lesli’s arrangements for our summer wedding. She perfectly captured what I had envisioned and was so much fun to work with. The colors in the bouquets and the unique way each was arranged is what I most loved about her work. Everything was so beautiful I was trying not to cry all day, especially when I whe have me my bouquet . Thank you!
    Erica Married on 07/14/2018
    Lesli took everything I had dreamed and somehow made it better than I could imagine. I never thought flowers could bring tears to my eyes, but Lesli’s creations did. She was very helpful, is very knowledgeable and has a real talent for creating beautiful arrangements, bouquets, and personal flowers. She did all of the floral designs for our wedding and I highly recommend her for your next event.
    Stephanie Married on 10/14/2017
    "How could I ever put into words my complete and utter delight at the beauty of the flowers on my wedding day. We had a fall wedding and I knew I wanted sunflowers but that was about it. I shared with Lesli the colors that I liked and that I was going for a rustic theme. After speaking with her I could tell that she truly has a passion for floral design. I trusted her creativity and her judgement and when she handed me my bouquet, I literally cried because it was so beautiful. The artistry and attention to every little detail for each bouquet was astounding. Aside from my bouquet I think the boutineers were my favorite. Even my father, who is not one to notice such things, said how beautiful all the flowers were! Everyone loved the centerpieces and the ceremony arrangements. Every little thing was thought of and I could never thank Lesli enough for helping to bring my rustic theme to life!"
    Sarah Married on 04/01/2017
    We absolutely LOVED our wedding flowers from Poppies and Twine!!! We got so many compliments on them from guests and Lesli was wonderful to interact with. She made things so stress-free and was eager to understand our vision, we loved working with her!
    Sara Married on 08/04/2012
    Leslie was outstanding! She did not miss a beat! She is passionate yet flexible. She is also incredible at working with each person's style or theme. If you are looking for someone to inspire you or looking for someone to guide you, She is THE ONE. She provides high-quality flowers and service at an affordable price. The flowers were beyond stunning!!! Her creativity went above and beyond! She is full of ideas and everyone at the wedding commented on how stunning her flower arrangements were. I cannot recommend Poppies and Twine highly enough!! She really made our dream wedding flowers come true!