Pop-Up Radio Reviews

Pop-Up Radio 6
Pop-Up Radio 7

Cait · Married on 09/08/2018

Fun swinging time

Very awesome band. We needed to have them after seeing them play for a college friends wedding. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/22/2018
  • W

Wenche B. · Married on 08/25/2018

Amazing band!

Pop Up Radio blew my expectations out of the water. We hadn't seen them live so we weren't sure what to expect but they were incredible! People were dancing all night. Very responsive and easy to work with. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Nouha · Married on 04/28/2018

Everyone always says that the best part of a wedding is always the music- Pop-Up Radio was without a doubt the BEST part of our wedding! They are SO talented and put on a phenomenal show!! They had everyone dancing and singing along for the entire night!! We LOVED every part of their show!
    They are so flexible and were so easy to work with. They always responded quickly and professionally. They made the night absolutely perfect, and we're thrilled with everything they did for us! I wish we could go back and have another wedding just to have them perform again! I would highly recommend them to anyone planning for an event or performance- it's a no brainer!!

Sent on 09/20/2018