POP the Vows Reviews

POP the Vows 3
  • Caitlyn

Caitlyn · Getting married on 10/30/2020

Magical elopement!

My husband and I had an elopement with just us and our daughter. Pop the vows were so professional, flexible, and genuine. They worked with our location change were so patient with us and our 1 year old. The ceremony was magical and intimate. We really connected with the words of the ceremony. The pictures are amazing. They truly are amazing at what they do. Quality business and quality ladies. AFFORDABLE!

POP the Vows 4
    Sent on 11/01/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica Hennie · Married on 11/30/2019

Happy Bride

Just had my wedding on Saturday and Hilda was amazing. She was on time, helped me get ready, and was so patient with me. Her fiance is the photographer and she also was amazing. She took wonderful pictures of my wedding that I will cherish for a life time. Thank you both!

POP the Vows 5
    Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Garret

Garret Brown · Married on 11/30/2019

Happy Groom

Hilda and Alea were very professional,kind, patient, and early. They helped my wife get ready and took amazing photos that we will cherish for a life time. They both have amazing personalities which made it easy to get along with. I would highly recommend them to all my friends and family.

POP the Vows 6
    Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 10/12/2019

Hilda was great!

Hilda was so nice and willing to accommodate our requests! We wanted to say our own vows before the standard ones of “I do”. She was so easy going. We were able to book with her only a few weeks before our wedding since our previous officiant fell through last minute. She arrived early and was prompt to answer any questions!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Kaitlyn Linton · Married on 09/19/2019

Wonderful!

Hilda and Alea were wonderful! Even though all of my guest and my husband and self included were running late she continually kept things positive! The ceremony was wonderful, and short but straight to the point. They were both so kind and Alea was so fun during my husband and I’s photo session. 15/10 would recommend!

Sent on 09/20/2019

Danielle Gallagher · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent Officiant!!

She came through for us even though it was a little last minute and she was hours away. The service was perfect! Her communication was excellent throughout the whole process.

Sent on 09/07/2019

Shasha Verdejo · Married on 09/01/2018

Best Officiant we could ask for...

Hilda was so professional and flexible. Our wedding was delayed due to the rain and she waited. Once I was walking down the aisle, it was about to rain (outdoor) wedding. She knew how to finish the ceremony, making it special and having everyone enter the venue right before it started to down pour.
    I highly recommend her.