Ponte Winery Reviews

112 Reviews for Ponte Winery

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

112 Ponte Winery Reviews

Amanda · Married on 09/23/2017

I had my wedding at Ponte just a couple of weeks ago. It was absolutely spectacular and a dream come true! Our wedding coordinator, Liz Tyler, made sure that all of our wedding details came together perfectly. She was always in constant communication with me throughout the whole process and checked on me throughout the whole day. She is probably one of the nicest human beings you will ever meet. Everything at Ponte was right on schedule and very efficient. They have everything right there for you and it makes it so easy and convient for your guest. I felt throughout the evening that my guest were so well taken care of. Even days after the wedding, I got so many compliments on the food and appetizers. It was all so delicious. They also recommended outstanding vendors to choose from. Lastly, everybody from the hotel staff, the event staff, and the wedding coordinators were so so so nice!! It was the perfect place to have our wedding and I could have asked for anything more!

Ponte Winery 1
    Ponte Winery 2
    Ponte Winery 3

Seth · Married on 05/20/2017

I got married to my wife Tiffany here in May 2017 and it was top notch across the board. Our coordinator was Lauren and she could not have been more helpful and professional. She had to take over for our original coordinator during the process and didn't miss a beat. Our ceremony was outdoors at the pond behind the Vineyard Inn (connected to the winery) with reception in the barrel room and both were beautiful and unique. The Inn was also one of the nicest hotels we've ever stayed at and I would highly recommend. Our guests raved about the entire affair, especially the food which was exceptional. If you're looking to get married in SoCal, Ponte Winery should be at the top of your list!

Daniel · Married on 04/29/2017

My husband and I were married at Ponte Winery in April, 2017. We had only one month to plan a wedding and it was flawless!!! Our wedding planner was Lauren Gonzalez and she is SO AMAZING!!! Very prompt in returning phone calls and even when we dropped into the office she easily made time to answer any and all of our questions. We were married in the Barrel Room which I think was such an intimate and special place to have our reception. We had the wedding of our dreams. Thanks for everything, especially to Lauren Gonzalez and the whole Ponte Winery team you all made our day so special.

Sarah · Married on 02/24/2017

I got married at Ponte Winery ( Vineyard Pavilion side) February 2017.
    My venue coordinator was Lindsey Dole: Lindsey was a top notch coordinator. She had impeccable attention to detail. Her response times were immediate. She was always willing to help, respond and to give advice. Lindsey was organized and didn't miss a beat with details. The wedding was truly flawless, and it would have been impossible without someone like Lindsey orchestrating everything. Words can't truly express how perfect Lindsey was for me. I must have emailed her 10,000 times over the year, and she always responded with a positive attitude.
    The Food:I know Ponte food is delicious because I go often. So it is no surprise I haven't stopped hearing about how delicious everyone thought the food was. They made easy accommodations for vegetarians and allergies, and didn't make a big deal of it. They were happy to accommodate substitutions and all my requests. The food tasting and head chef were also amazing. What an exceptional team.
    Venue:The Ponte Venue in general is so tranquil , classy and peaceful. It is a mature environment that is beautiful at every turn. You have the beauty of wine country, and the chic class of a gorgeous property and ball room.
    Vendors:Pontes suggestions for Vendors such as DJ Pros, & Ashley Video Productions was such a good decision. DJ pros made the reception perfect and Ashley Video had a video preview made in a matter of days.
    Privacy:Lindsey and the team made my wedding very private. They do a good job putting up blocks so that you do not have anyone not invited walking through your tranquil space. There were no interruptions or distractions. It was truly perfect.Tear down:
    The crew did an exceptional job tearing down and repacking all my items. They accommodated me bringing my items early and packed it up just as neatly as received. They delivered all the items exactly where I said I wanted everything and not one item was lost or broken.

Rona · Married on 01/02/2017

Ponte was everything I was looking for in a venue and more! It's a beyond beautiful setting for a wedding. The food is AMAZING (as is the wine) and the professional staff are wonderful! We simply lucked out with our on-site wedding coordinator, Elizabeth. She is an absolute dream to work with - organized, caring, and soooooo responsive and attentive. I never had to tell her anything twice. I owe much of how well everything came together to her. As another plus, when you book your wedding at Ponte they throw in a complimentary night at the Ponte Inn and a year's membership to their Wine Club. Thank Ponte for making my wedding dreams into a reality :)

• F

Father of Bride · Married on 08/05/2016

Look no further. Ponte is the real deal -- 5 stars all the way around. Our experience was terrific and we believe that wasn't by chance as our planner Christina had this event wired right down to the smallest of details. Her "can do" attitude, high energy pace and confidence resulted in a job well done. She was assisted by other members of the Ponte crew who in turn provided additional proof that they are a team of very capable professionals.

Jessica · Married on 07/26/2016

It's a no brainer to book this venue. It's absolutely beautiful, the food is amazing, and the quality of service is outstanding! You won't regret it!

Kristen · Married on 07/25/2016

My husband and I got married on July 25th, 2016 at the Ponte Vineyard Inn ceremony location and our reception was in the Barrel room. Everything turned out perfect, better than we could have imagined! From the beginning our wedding planner Elizabeth Tyler was amazing. She was always very responsive and helpful! The day of was stress free as the entire staff was amazing. The venue was beautiful and our guests still can't stop raving about the scenery, staff, wine, food, and entire wedding.

Chelsea · Married on 06/25/2016

We got married at Ponte Vineyard Inn and had our reception at the Ponte Winery Barrel Room this past June. We moved to Chicago from Scottsdale, AZ while deciding on a venue, but knew we wanted something different. We were thrilled with our wedding – such a beautiful property! Christina (Sales Coordinator) was great – always very responsive and thorough. Most of our guests stayed at Ponte Inn (part of the reason we choose Ponte) and loved it! It was such a fun experience to all be on property for a few days. Would highly recommend Ponte for a wedding venue!

• Alison

Alison · Married on 06/05/2016

Ponte Winery was the best decision we made throughout our entire wedding planning process. There are no words to describe how pristine, perfect, and gorgeous the grounds are kept - you have to see it for yourself. It was such an easy decision! We signed the paperwork a year and a half in advance of our June 2016 wedding and Marissa Mendoza was our initial wedding coordinator. As a type A, picky, detail-oriented bride, I emailed Marissa countless times during the year. I can't even tell you how many times because it would be embarrassing! She answered every email promptly, professionally, and was extremely helpful in providing suggestions. A couple months before our wedding, Marissa went on maternity leave and Lindsey Dole took over our wedding. The transition was effortless and Lindsey was just as responsive and awesome!

One of the reasons we chose Ponte is because it can stand on its own with no extra decor and still be breathtaking. I am no DIY Pinterest bride, but with some decor we picked out ourselves and beautiful flowers by our florist, the venue was absolutely perfect. All of our guests were raving about how beautiful our wedding was! Everyone kept saying how "Pinterest-worthy" it was and I attribute 100% of that to Ponte itself.

Our wedding itself was perfect. We originally had our family members ready to set up our decor, but the Ponte staff completely took over and set everything up better than I could have even imagined! Our family kept raving about how helpful and professional the Ponte staff were. Little things like giving the bridal cottages a free fruit tray to snack on and champagne to drink, leaving hor d'oeuvres and champagne in the cottage right after the ceremony so my husband and I could have a special moment alone, cleaning up after the reception and refusing to let my family lift a finger...they were just unbelievably thoughtful and genuinely seemed like they wanted to make sure everything went perfectly.

Amanda · Married on 06/03/2016

My husband and I knew from the beginning we wanted a winery wedding, and after literally searching all over California, we found Ponte and we do NOT regret for one second having our wedding here! The venue itself is absolutely stunning and I cannot say enough about the VALUE of booking at Ponte. The food was unbelievable- hands down the best wedding food I have ever tasted! In fact, the wedding food was SO GOOD, our guests were too busy eating to interrupt us for pictures and congratulations (everyone always says you don't have time to eat at your wedding but that was simply not the case). In addition to how the food tasted, the portion sizes were quite generous, so between all of the courses, our guests definitely did not go home hungry. If the beautiful venue, exceptional food, and amazing wine aren't enough to convince you to book your wedding at Ponte, then let me tell you what truly sets this place apart from the rest; and that is the staff. My husband and I were impressed from the second we met the wedding coordination staff; they were friendly, bubbly, knowledgeable, and genuinely loved their jobs. They were so easy to work with, responded to emails and phone calls quickly, and kept in constant contact with us. Both Lindsey and Marissa were amazing wedding coordinators and made planning so smoothly. Everyone, and I literally mean EVERYONE- from our bridal hostess, banquet captain, and servers were phenomenal. They made the day so enjoyable and were so wonderful to work with- everyone went out of their way to make you feel special! From the moment we stepped onto the grounds until the last seconds we checked out of Ponte Inn the morning after our wedding, we truly felt like we were treated like family. We look forward to celebrating at Ponte for the many years to come!

Life · Married on 05/29/2016

What a beautiful wedding venue is Ponte Winery. Our Photography and videography team had a chance to capture an amazing wedding event there on summer 2016.

We were fascinated by the architecture of the main building and by the stunning view of the valley.

Such a great location for the wedding! For the romantic pictures we found plenty of cute spots inside the rose garden and of course didn’t miss the chance to capture gorgeous sunset pictures of the Ponte’s Vineyard!

Was was a surprise when we found out that the reception area is located in one of the brans with wine barrels- very unique for sure!

Life.Film gives this venue all 5 stars and we with pleasure will capture more weddings events at this beautiful location.

• W

Whitney · Married on 03/31/2016

Absoulutly an awesome wedding venue! We couldn't be happier!!! Thank you to Liz & the staff on March 31st for our wedding & rehearsal dinner!! Liz was professional, helpful, kind, and trustworthy! I felt like we were in great hands!! Beautiful facility all around & many family members raved about how much they liked it! I highly recommend Ponte Winery for your wedding or any celebration as they do a wonderful job!!

Melissa · Married on 02/21/2016

Ponte was amazing! The staff was super friendly and helpful. Everyone that worked on the wedding was great. The grounds are amazing with beautiful views. Our wedding was everything we wanted it to be.

Dana · Married on 02/20/2016

I cannot say enough great things about Ponte and our Wedding Coordinator Marissa! Everything went beautifully - I could not have asked for anything more. They were so on it from beginning to end - we wanted for nothing. So many of my guests were raving about the venue, the wine, the Barrel room - 5 stars!!!

Chris · Married on 02/13/2016

From the beginning, my wife (fiance then) and I wanted a winery wedding. We went to visit several locations, each of them offered something different, but nothing really stood out. We got to the point where we narrowed it down to two places and we chose Ponte Winery and Vineyard Inn. We not only chose them for what they had to offer, but also because they wanted our business and showed us the most professionalism. We are so glad we met Marissa Mendoza and her events team at Ponte Winery! She was not only helpful by giving us advice when looking for a venue before we booked with Ponte, but she was with us throughout the entire process! No question went unanswered and she always replied to our emails in a timely manner with the most professionalism and enthusiasm! We got married just over a week ago, more specifically, we had our ceremony at the Vineyard Garden and our reception was at the Vineyard Pavillion. Marissa and her event staff really made our day special! We are so glad we chose Ponte Winery! Thank you again Marissa and Ponte Winery for making our day, truly unforgettable!

Amanda · Married on 02/13/2016

There is not enough space for me to say how fabulous Ponte is. I should start off by saying the staff hands down is the best team of individuals to work with and when planning a wedding, that is essential. My wedding coordinator, Christina H., is professional, precise, and detailed. Christina ensured that every moment for us was special. The idea of planning a wedding and the cost can be daunting. The value at Ponte is more than reasonable. The food, wine, and staff is well worth every penny. More importantly, I shopped other venues in wine country and no venue was comparable to pricing and accommodations.
    Days and months leading up to our wedding were seamless. Communication ran fluidly via email and was followed up with phone calls when needed. Changes that were requested were easily accommodated.
    Our wedding day was flawless. Literally flawless. A staff member is with you from start to finish. The comfort in knowing someone cares about your special day as much as you makes it that much more amazing. Ponte has the highest standards. Even with day off changes, the staff handled family members, guests, and our wedding party with smiles and ease. I am so thankful to Christina and staff. Thank you again. You are the best team I have worked with for any business I have conducted, I truly mean that.

Laura · Married on 11/07/2015

We got married at the Ponte Winery Vineyard Garden and Pavilion on November 7, 2015. We had such an incredible wedding, thanks to Ponte! The Vineyard Garden was a beautiful setting for our ceremony with views of the vines and the Pavilion space worked really well for a fun reception! We had a great experience working with the whole Ponte Staff, especially with our amazing coordinator, Marissa Mendoza! The execution of the day was flawless and Marissa kept everyone and everything in order to make our experience stress-free. Our guests really enjoyed the weekend (many stayed at the Ponte Inn next door) we received many compliments on the food, wine, and service at the wedding!

Katie · Married on 08/09/2015

My husband and I had our wedding at Ponte a little over two weeks ago, and it was the most beautiful, perfect day we could have asked for! First, the venue itself is STUNNING. Everything is so centrally located and easy to navigate, which was great because we had elderly guests who could not walk around much. The staff-- we cannot speak highly enough of every single person involved in our day! Marissa was a superstar throughout the whole planning process and the day of the wedding, Nicole was so sweet and helpful as our bridal hostess, and the entire reception staff was incredibly attentive and kind during dinner and dancing! Ponte makes planning a wedding so much easier and truly fun, and you can see just how every staff member wants to make the day as enjoyable as possible. It is easily the best venue in Temecula for a wedding, we could not have picked a better place for our big day!

Lauren · Married on 08/07/2015

Ponte Winery is absolutely perfect and the staff are wonderful! We are from Chicago so this was a destination wedding for us. The property is so beautiful and very different than all of the other wineries in the area. Ponte made the entire process so easy and accommodating the only two times we were in CA and through email. The food and wine was so delicious compared to any banquet hall or catering service, the staff really wanted to help and definitely made the day perfect, and our coordinator Marissa was truly amazing with all of her ideas, decor, and responsiveness. All of our vendors said wonderful and honest things about Ponte, and how much they love it which just made the entire planning process super easy. Thanks to Ponte, our wedding guests really understood why we chose it over other wineries and why we chose a destination wedding. Everyone had a great time and Ponte made sure of it. I really cannot wait to go back again.

Chris · Married on 06/14/2015

Marissa:
    Thank you for all you did to make the day perfect!!! We are so happy we decided on Ponte . . . everything was absolutely perfect!!! The grounds are so beautiful and the pavilion was perfect!! The food was excellent and the staff was very helpful!!! I would have loved to give everyone an extra tip but just could not!

Please let everyone know (including management) that EVERYTHING went as planned and we did not have a single misstep!!!!

It was truly a PERFECT WEDDING and the Bride & Groom were so happy!!!! That was the most important!!!

Alesia · Married on 06/06/2015

I would like to say that the Special Events Coordinator Elizabeth and all the staff at Ponte made my wedding day AMAZING! The venue is beautiful, the food and wine are awesome and everyone makes you feel like the most important people in the world. For most people their wedding day is full of stress and worry that things will go wrong and I must say that for my day I was without a care in the world, all I had to do was enjoy myself. I am so grateful for Elizabeth without her I don't know what would have came of the day. Thank you everyone at Ponte we will definitely be back.

Karen · Married on 02/20/2015

Amazing, wonderful, perfect, beautiful are just some of the words to describe Ponte! There are not enough words to describe how pleased we are with the location and staff at Ponte. We recently got married there, Friday, February 20, 2015, best day ever!
    Marissa Mendoza was our coordinator. She made our day wonderful. Always responded quickly to emails/phone calls. She went out of her way several times with requests that I had made. Plus she busted her butt the entire wedding day. Marissa is the best.
    Most of us stayed at the Inn the night before and night of wedding. The staff at the Inn are just as wonderful.
    I highly recommend Ponte, not only for the exceptionally beautiful venue and great food, but for the staff and all the extras that comes with it.

Patricia · Married on 11/28/2014

Ponte Winery is an elegant setting for a wedding, any time of the year. We were married on November 28 in front of the beautiful little pond (complete with ducks and a dock!) and vineyards at the Ponte Vineyard Inn and had our cozy reception of 100 in the Barrel Room. I highly recommend the Barrel Room for 100 or less people as it is cozy and when decorated with drapes and uplighting, it makes for a dramatic setting for dinner and dancing. You will not be disappointed.

The food at Ponte is pricey at $140pp (everything included) but worth every penny. We upgraded to the Taste of the Vineyards for a greater selection (roasted bacon-wrapped pork tenderloin/stuffed portobello mushroom) but this also included the seafood appetizer bar which was a big hit with our guests. And they were generous with pre-ceremony champagne for the guests and for the bridal party!

Our wedding coordinator, Marissa Mendoza, and her staff member Wendy were extremely professional and responsive and looked after every detail. They worked very hard to ensure everything went smoothly and get extra credit for being cat herders at times! I highly recommend having Marissa as your coordinator if you have the opportunity to choose.

Ponte provides a room at the Ponte Vineyard Inn to prepare but we added an additional night the night before as 10AM was not early enough for us to begin getting ready for a 3:00PM ceremony. The rooms are elegantly appointed and the L'Occitane toiletries were a very nice touch! We also enjoyed the firepits in the evening with a glass of wine. We also had friends and relatives stay at the Inn and they agreed that Ponte was a 5 star experience.

Finally, we joined the Ponte Wine Club so that we could taste and enjoy their wines in the months leading up to the ceremony. Our guests raved about Super T and the Moscato.

We can't say enough how elegant and perfect our special day was at Ponte Winery. And it will be special place to return to for many years to come.