Pomaika'i Ballrooms Reviews

1 | Honolulu, HI

1 Reviews for Pomaika'i Ballrooms

Joelle · Married on 12/02/2017

Pomaikai was the perfect venue for our wedding ceremony. Shawn Fujimoto, catering coordinator, was super friendly and helpful. She got me as much updated invoices as I asked for, drafted multiple floor plans to match what I was imagining and answered all my emails very quick and with patience!

The ballrooms were beautiful on the day of the wedding and was everything I imagined! The only feedback is tiny things I wished happened. I wish we knew that all our salad choices were on one plate for the family tables and head tables that were served. As a Hawaiian family, we eat mac salad with our main course and it was a little strange to have it on our salad plate.

Also, our left-over cake, I realized was I think tossed out and not offered to have it boxed for us to take home. I did say that we wanted it all to be cut and not save our top tier but I know the whole thing wasn't eaten and later that night realized I didn't get offered the leftovers.

Either than those two small things, Pomaikai did an amazing job make my dream wedding come true! Mahalo!

Sent on 12/05/2017