Poly Scenic Photography Reviews

8 | Colorado Springs, CO

8 Reviews for Poly Scenic Photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Kari · Married on 03/27/2010

Jason and Christy are AMAZING! They have VERY reasonable prices. They take the world's best wedding photos. And they are easy going, give you helpful hints and most of all are completely committed! My husband and I loved working with them. We are going to use them again and again and again.

Sent on 04/13/2010

meredith · Married on 06/07/2008

Photos are fabulous! Jason and Chris shot our engagement photos, wedding photos, and even some photos for my place of employment. They come highly recommended by not only myself, but also by anyone I know who has used them or seen their work. I would recommend Polyscenic to anyone and am certainly looking forward to the next time we get to work with Jason and Chris.

Sent on 07/28/2008

Shalah · Married on 05/09/2008

Jason & Chris were an awesome team! We loved working with them and will use their services again!

Sent on 05/30/2008

Tammy · Married on 10/20/2007

Jason was wonderfull, My husband and I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 05/02/2008
  • F

Kelly · Married on 07/30/2006

Polyscenic captured all the special moments of my wedding and the pictures are amazing! They made sure that they got all the moments and family that I wanted and then some and created pictures that are truly art!

Sent on 07/21/2008

Mark · Married on 07/15/2006

Jason's services were top notch. My wife and I have a blast getting to know Jason and he helped in so many more ways than just being a photographer. We love our pictures and show them proudly.
    We had such a great time with Jason and it was obvious to see that he loves his career that he was an inspiration me in pursuing my love of photography.
    I have and will continue to recommend Poly Scenic Photography.

Sent on 05/08/2008

Heather · Married on 07/15/2006

Polyscenic did a wonderful job with our wedding photos. They were professional, nice, and the pictures turned out beautifully.

Sent on 06/01/2008

josh · Married on 08/13/2006

Polyscenic provided us with the best value for our money for any of the wedding vendors we used. We were told to spend the money on a photographer, well we found Poly as an option and they came in much cheaper than any of the other pro photographers in town. We came away with great wedding pictures, and found that Jason is very non-obtrusive when he shoots, which was important for us. Since then, we've used them again for family photos that also came excellent photos.

Sent on 11/10/2009