Point Photo & Design Reviews

2 | Goshen, IN

2 Reviews for Point Photo & Design

Easy to work with them! Had a great time getting to know Them which resulted in gorgeous photos!!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2012

Our photographers, Steve and Ashley, helped make our wedding day everything we had hoped for and more! It's hard to find the right words to express our gratitude...from the planning process, making us feel comfortable the day of the wedding, helping things run smoothly during post-ceremony pictures as well as at the reception...they provided first class service throughout the whole process. The pictures; our engagement pictures were incredible and we were so excited to have them capture the most special day in our lives before the day even arrive!. Friends and family have commented on the pictures' unique and artistic quality...they are better than I could have ever imagined (and I haven't even seen them all yet!). They are priced competitively and their professionalism and quality of product far exceed expectations. I highly recommend Point Photo Design for anyone wishing to capture a special event!

Sent on 07/08/2012